[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 42

File: 2000px-Flag_of_California.svg.png (221KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_California.svg.png
221KB, 2000x1333px
Cali-cucks buckle up because you guys are about to be felons- 90% of you. Here's why (legislation below) :

>AB 0156: Restrictions on ammunition purchases, creates a DOJ database of ammunition owners.
>AB 0857: Requires serial numbers to be placed on all home-built firearms, as well as curio and relic handguns dating back to 1899.
>AB 1135: Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices, such as “bullet buttons”.
>AB 1511: Criminalizes loaning of firearms between personally known, law-abiding adults, including sportsmen and hunters.
>SB 0894: Victimizes victims by criminalizing the failure to report lost and stolen firearms within a short time frame.
>SB 1006: University of California taxpayer funding for gun control research.
>SB 1446: Retroactively bans possession of lawfully acquired, standard capacity magazines that can hold over 10 rounds.

Its already passed house and senate of California and its on the governors desk for tomorrow. One signature and all you have-guns in California browsing right now are felons.
>>
Do we know whether it's expected to be signed or vetoed?
>>
>>30038865
Brown might veto those so as not to hurt his reputation, because he knows Newsom is likely going to be the next governor, and Newsom will rubber stamp that shit.
>>
File: 1461969485785.png (177KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
1461969485785.png
177KB, 664x520px
You forgot the most important one

ALL SEMI AUTO RIFLES WITH DETACHABLE MAGAZINES ARE NOW CLASSIFIED AS

***ASSAULT RIFLES****

(that includes the 10/22 lol)
>>
>>30038497
>TFW when only semi-auto is pinger

On the other hand, it is going to cost $5 a round now to shoot.
>>
>>30038865
I heard he is going to veto - he has before. I don't think this will stand up in the supreme court. Hopefully we can get a temporary injunction. I have to be honest though - I'm so sad and disillusioned that part of me is ready to give up and find a new hobby. I guess I will get my daisy bb gun while that's still legal and hope that will protect me from dindus.
>>
>>30038897
>You see Tex, we don't need fifty cals in Cali
>at 5 bucks a round, it's like you're always shooting a fifty!
>>
>>30038897
>Owns a garand
>Not reloading
>>
>>30038912
>Reloading supplies
>Not going to be expensive as shit too
>Not going to be branded as a "dangerous loophole" that produces illegal assault bullets for criminals

I am getting supplies for it though. Unfortunately the ammo I have now is berdan primed so I think I need to get more brass or ammo.

Is it better to buy brass, or to buy ammo and re-use brass?
>>
>>30038895
I don't think that will pass the 9th Court.

Because that would prove that the assault weapons ban only leads to a straight up general rifle ban.

Which would probably cause the 9th Court to reverse their 2002 opinion, in accordance with the new 2008 Heller vs DC ruling.

And if Trump wins we get a progun supreme court back which means California's laws are doomed in the long run, let alone any federal level NRA moves.
>>
This country is going to shit. I feel like the only states where things are legal are shitty. I grew up in Utah and any gun you wanted was pretty much easy to get and no one cared. However, being booze was harder than buying plutonium. Now I live in Cali, can drink great beer and liquor - can't have any guns.
>>
I don't understand isn't in the long run this shit passing a good thing?

There's no way it would stand in the courts and if somehow it does that furthers the cause of forming a new based state by the rural californians that keep getting bullshitted by this farce of a republic.
>>
These libtards are so short-sighted.

Voting to outlaw bullet buttons.

They want us to register our AR-15's as assault weapons.

Registered "assault weapons" in California don't need bullet buttons. Registered assault weapons can have removable magazines.

Ergo - we get to keep our AR-15's and no longer need bullet buttons.

That'll last a couple of years then they'll cry, "Oh noes.....it's an evil LOOPHOLE!!!"
>>
>>30038497
>Retroactively bans possession of lawfully acquired, standard capacity magazines that can hold over 10 rounds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU
>>
>>30038905
I hope he vetoes. I know there's a lot of unrest within the Dem ranks about this can of worms. Newsom and the True Believers are trying for a clean sweep, only they're going to get swatted hard by the Ninth Circuit when this shit comes under elevated scrutiny. That may have a roll-back effect on existing laws, and may very well lead to more precedence that the grabbers do not want.

I suspect the recent ruling by the Ninth that buying guns is a protected 2A activity caused a lot of butthurt amongst the libs. It couldn't have come at a worse time, as far as they're concerned.
>>
I just emailed sheriff McMahon, asking about what we are supposed to do. Will report / make new thread when I get a reply
>>
>>30038930
Yes
>>
>>30038951
>paying the ATF every year to own your AR

LOL
>>
>>30039066
Good.

I don't imagine Bosenko will enforce any of this shit either. What unnerves me is what happens when Newsom becomes governor and he tries to *enforce* universal retroactive gun registration, for example. Because he will. And the blue-state fascist hordes will cheer.
>>
File: legionjoy.jpg (229KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
legionjoy.jpg
229KB, 1162x850px
BWAAAAAHHH
that feel when leaving cali for Washington in 2 weeks

this state can suck my cock and cradle the balls
>>
>>30039161
The Assault Weapon registry is maintained by the California DoJ, not the ATF.
>>
>>30038497
>AB 0857: Requires serial numbers to be placed on all home-built firearms, as well as curio and relic handguns dating back to 1899.
oh no, I have a freind there who owns tons of rare old guns. He even owns a small museum. fuuuuuuck
>>
>>30039181
You're not like... Moving here from originally being in Cali, right? You were originally from a different state, preferably Washington itself, right?
Because if not, I'll find you. And ship you back. There's enough.
>>
>>30039202
So instead of paying the feds every year to fuck you, you're paying the state? Not much of a difference to the citizen. At the end of the day, we're still paying to get raped, who's doing it is really not that important.
>>
>>30039218
I don't like it either, but correcting misinformation is always important.
>>
File: 1417153647329.gif (1020KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
1417153647329.gif
1020KB, 500x211px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fWyzwo1xg0
>>
I hope it all passes so the courts can break their dicks off in their asses
>>
File: comeget.jpg (32KB, 455x309px) Image search: [Google]
comeget.jpg
32KB, 455x309px
>>30039211
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 590x826px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 590x826px
So what are you guys going to do when your handgun roster is down to one gun?
>>
>>30039253
Which will take the better part of a decade, while the legislative shit piles ever higher every year. They've cracked the code.
>>
>>30039253
>Implying they'll give a shit about the courts

Didn't they already ignore some ruling by the ninth circuit or something?

The law ends where their feels begin.
>>
File: 200px-HappyMerchant.gif (15KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
200px-HappyMerchant.gif
15KB, 200x225px
>>30039271
Sell my SD9VE for $900

>TFW too poor to buy dozens of hi-points to scalp.
>>
If it passes does it go into action immediately or end of year?
>>
>>30039299

The way it looks, it'd probably be implemented over time because debts. And courts. and other shit. If it passes.
>>
>>30038497
The good thing about laws like this is that the court then has the ability to strike it down permanently
>>
Brown will probably veto them all.

If they don't, the courts will step in, funnily enough the recent ruling about gun buying being protected means shit like the roster could go away sooner than expected.

However anon is right >>30038905

I honestly don't know if it's worth being a gun owner in CA
>>
>>30039316
Probably only a few will be struck down. Either way youre a bunch of cucks for not doing anything.
>>
>>30039328
>implying I'm from Cali

Cali is like a testing ground for biological weapons

You fuck everyone over thats there so the rest of us can go "wow, that was a bad fucking idea" and never do it
>>
>>30039328
>Not doing anything

Like what? Writing letters (like we've been doing)? Voting (like we've been doing)?

We're less than a quarter of the populace I'm not sure what you expect short of a showdown at the OK corral.
>>
>>30039328
We can't really, until they start trying to kill us. That's how the Revolution and the Civil War started. People can feel oppressed and grouchy as hell, but they will not rise en masse until you have some sort of government-sponsored violency shit coming at them.

They need to start it. And I am convinced Newsom is their man. Which is why I will have an Oregon driver's license in 2018. I don't want to be an enemy of the sheeple.
>>
>>30039318
If these pass it will likely be better than ever 5-10 years down the line. These cant hold up in court, and will likely have huge ramifications on the AWB and handgun roster. Not to mention, Peruta will be heard in this timeframe which means better CCW. Dems are pushing the case back as far as possible because they know they'll lose.

Lets not forget, Trump is fairly likely to win the presidency which means a conservative supreme court and pro gun president.
>>
>>30039367
>Lets not forget, Trump is fairly likely to win the presidency which means a conservative supreme court and pro gun president.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves.
>>
>>30039379
While I would say to not jump on the bandwagon of a pro gun SC nomination, but you really have to plug your ears and yell to see that Trump has a HUGE chunk of the swing voters
>>
>>30039393
>to see

To NOT see is what I meant
>>
>>30039364
Youre in Cali, if I remember correctly...

I come back for leave pretty soon. What I'm wondering, given all these recent developments...

>the fire rises brother?

Or is everyone taking this lying down and making a new, further line in the sand like always?
>>
>>30039379
One can hope.

I'm beginning to. As long as he keeps fighting, and doesn't moderate everything in hopes of chasing the polls like his hired experts will probably tell him to.
>>
File: based Arizona.webm (3MB, 490x266px) Image search: [Google]
based Arizona.webm
3MB, 490x266px
>>30038941
move to arizona, bruh. All there is to do here is drink and shoot guns.
>>
>>30039429

I've lived in Arizona most of my life, and I can say this with certainty: When Californians move in, the neighborhood goes to shit.
>>
>>30039379
We literally cannot have Hillary winning. She'll have half the house and most of the goddamn SC under her control. I seriously cannot stress just how monumental her win will be in terms of the utter power she will have.
>>
>>30039436
OR here. Can verify.

>This state sucks, let's move!
>Move to OR.
>Vote for laws that make OR more like CA.
>This place isn't the way it used to be! This sucks!

Every time.
>>
>>30039436
That's because they're liberal Californians who don't understand CA is shit because of them. They move into small 'quaint' towns and shit on them, then act like they're the ones being displaced when starbucks and walmart move in to serve them.

I know this because they do it to each other all the time. Any and all rural parts of CA are subject to this plague.

You probably wouldn't know a californian conservative if you met one because they're pretty much californian in name only.
>>
>>30039519
Medford here, I can't believe their gun control bills didn't pass this session.
>>
>>30038951
>Registered "assault weapons" in California don't need bullet buttons. Registered assault weapons can have removable magazines.
>Ergo - we get to keep our AR-15's and no longer need bullet buttons.
no. it will create a new class of RAW's that have bullet buttons. the original RAW's that do not cannot be added to.
>>
>>30038497
How the fuuuuuck can any of this even stand on one leg in front of SCOTUS?

Just burn the western part of California to the fucking ground. Shove all the Sans and LA into the ocean.
>>
>>30039536
FUCKING KEK this is exactly what my mother's complaints were when she moved to not-even-close-to rural Colorado.

I don't fucking get it. Why would you move somewhere famous for its rugged outdoorness, and then bitch about it not being yoga pants suburbs????
>>
>>30039591

I LIVE in one of the areas you suggest need to be cast into the ocean and I completely agree with you.
>>
>>30038895

wrong, its centerfires, not rimfires. Rimfires are exempt from AW classification.
>>
>>30039645
Just do your best Lot impression; pray for your mortal soul and walk away as Gommorafornia gets ashed.
>>
>>30038942

We have a saying in this state:

"When laws like this pass, it forces judges to use their reading comprehension. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"
>>
>>30039660
Cali gets ashed regularly. It would be our thing if our thing wasn't being mecca but for gay people.
>>
Everything north of San Diego along the coast can burn.

Burn it all.
>>
>>30038865
Brown has vetoed a bill to ban the bullet button and serialization of "ghost guns" before.
Whether San Bernardino changes what he's going to do remains to be seen.
>>
>>30038497
vandenburg needs to be turned on itself
jesus christ man
can the 9th circuit over-rule this? it seems multiple levels of unconstitutional
>>
>>30039066
Nice
>>
>>30039229
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
Original record version is a lot more downtrodden.
>>
As soon as I finish my schooling and get my networking degree, I'm looking for jobs out of state.

inb4 'stay in cali, you'll just ruin x'
>>
>>30039697
How2job out of state?
>they don't want to hire people from out of state
>can't afford place in state without job
>>
>>30039673
The fire rises brother
>>
>>30039679

Kamala Harris is queen of the appeal and will make shit up in appelate process to keep most practical gun rulings out of actually affecting us.

The fact is, she's the biggest problem to the 9th circuit.
>>
>>30039697
Be prepared to bite the bullet financially and move out of state out of pocket and establish residency before you hope to get work. Like >>30039700
said, they don't want to hire you fresh out of school when they can hire 500 guys out of school locally.

If you have any college friends from out of state, make sure you stay close with them. Maybe visit one or two of them during summer break if you can, meet their family and family friends. Explain your desire to relocate. Having a solid network established to aid you in your relocation, housing, and job hunt in your new state will be invaluable.

Former Commiefornian here, heed my words. Oh, and if you vote Democrat, stay the fuck in Cuckifornia. We don't need more transplants who keep voting the same shit way and continually wonder why everywhere they go sucks ass soon after they've arrived en masse.
>>
>>30038895
Center fired only you faggot
>>
>>30039733
>they don't want to hire you fresh out of school when they can hire 500 guys out of school locally.
I'm 8 years worth of experience :/
5 years worth at the level of what I apply to alone.

Just doesn't work out.
>>
>>30039733

Appreciate the advice, and I don't mean this to sound like I'm attacking you (I'm not), but why the fuck would I vote Dem? I've seen what they've done to this state. I would do anything in my power to prevent shit like this from spreading.
>>
>>30039676
Don't forget he did sign a no-cc bill on school campuses and one other gun bill.
>>
File: 125831771181.jpg (38KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
125831771181.jpg
38KB, 256x256px
>>30039293

>when i was a ca resident in '11-12
>i would buy blue label glocks with high cap mags for $460 after tax
>sell the glock for $900 with no mags
>sell gen 4 glock 19's for $1200 with no mags
>sell the magazines online for $60

it funded my move to nevada

>come to nevada with glocks & m&ps galore
>expect to sell a few for rent
>paid $460
>used value is $300
>fuck
>>
>>30039679
even if they could or will, the opposition will 110% drag it out as long as possible. You've already seen how fucking fast they railroaded 10 fucking bills. It's taken us YEARS to get 1 case through.
>>
>>30039645
I live in San Francisco, I'd say my city is the epicenter of horrible politicians.
>>
>>30039664
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"
WELL REGULATED MILITIA
>>
File: civil-war-147831.jpg (43KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
civil-war-147831.jpg
43KB, 655x380px
>>30039788
>>
>>30039723
Seriously, what is that bitches problem, she not getting any?
>>
File: CjAmi1bUkAAh9rE.jpg (62KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CjAmi1bUkAAh9rE.jpg
62KB, 600x450px
>>30039801
She's just an American hating communist like every other California Democrat.
There is no facetiousness or exaggeration in that statement.
>>
>>30039743
I just say that because of how many California transplants bail and shit up Portland, Seattle, Austin, and Denver. Feel like it's gotta be said. The only people who hate Cuckifornia transplants who move in and ruin places more than the natives and the former Commiefornians who left the shit hole looking for freedom, found a new home, set up shop, and had to watch the dregs of California follow them and shit up the new state.
>>
>>30039788
YOU CANT READ

>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

The first part is a statement saying that at armed populace is necessary for our nation's security. The second part is the actual law being established. But I guess you're smarter than every court in the US, because they've all ruled that to mean exactly what it means. That THE PEOPLE have the right to own and carry arms, though it certainly has been infringed.
>>
was talking to a friend earlier
he had no idea any of this legislation had even occured
there's going to be tons of new felons overnight without a veto
>>
Fuck this state. I am moving to Phoenix or Seattle.

Maybe i can get my family and friends to help me to move out of the state. But fuck this place. I am never mentioning I came from this shithole and voting republican/libertarian down the ticket. I am even part California native American but fuck if I am mentioning it.

I hate this state, I hate libtard cuckfornias who move to other states to try to make it more like this cuckshithole

I just want my freedoms.
>>
>>30039983
yeh the people, but while remaining well regulated, like Australia's gun laws.
>>
San Francisco and Los Angeles really need to secede and create its own state already. Just fucking get out of California. Actually, stay away from the US and create their own country. Those fucking "people" are really ruining it for everybody else.
>>
>>30040084
>Australia
>Militia

kekkest.

Then again, even with machine guns you guys got trashed by emus, so I guess it doesn't make much difference that you can't use real guns.
>>
>>30040084
The only thing that needs to be well-regulated would be the militia itself. The people have to own weapons to create the militia. Militia are private citizens that supply their own shit as they have throughout recorded history. Also, well-regulated basically meant properly functioning. It didn't mean "rules and regulations" the people to annoyance.
>>
Already sold most of my guns, hopefully I can break even on them.
>>
>>30040163
that's exactly what they wanted you to do. they want you to have no guns. if they were going to take them then you'd be no guns but only after they get them. you have voluntarily disarmed yourself.
>>
>>30040175
Well until I move out of this state then. I don't want them to be confiscated rather give them to someone who can legally own them. Look on CGN people are dumping their collection in droves.
>>
>>30040163
Wait, why would you sell your guns? Wouldn't you want to keep your guns to make sure they're grandfathered in?
>>
>>30040185
>confiscate
But none of the bills put forth have that in them, right?
>>
>>30040118
>The people have to own weapons to create the militia.
yeh and that's fine but some regulation is fine.
Like say weapons licenses, secure storage requirements, training etc.
>>
>>30040185
it honestly doesn't look like anything different from any other day on the cal guns marketplace. people trying to peddle their shit for way too much and no takers. there's a lot of california gun owners that are playing the speculation game and trying to make money. it's happened every time impending legislature has appeared on the horizon. SSE ending, the long gun registry (C&R guns especially), mag rebuild kits, etc.

they aren't going to confiscate shit. not to mention if you had long guns pre-2014 or handguns pre-whatever the fuck (90s?) they have no idea you even own them
>>
>>30039181
>>30039211
same here. all you californians come here and vote for really stupid shit.
thats why they had a huge drought, it was purposely done to force you all up here to fuckup WA states laws.
fuggoff
>>
>>30040175
'they' don't want to take away your guns. They just want some reasonable restrictions. It's not reasonable for any old joe to have a fucking semi auto assault rifle with a 30round mag.
Bolt action rifles yes, but something really needs to change.
>>
>>30040202
>needing prohibitive costs to exercise a right
If you want regulation, provide the money for that shit for free.
>>
>>30038930
Either. Try to find some privi m1 loads on sgammo. They fly when theyre Available but they cost about as much as surp and are boxer primed. If you buy used brass dont believe the bs when they claim its once fired. 3006 is reloaded most of the time and youll get cases that are way past their max case lgt. So add a case length gage, cutter and deburring tool to your list.
Protip: for some things, lee is good, for some others (fl sizer die comes to mind) it's a false economy.
>>
>>30040213
they aren't taking your guns because that'd mean they'd have to get off their fat asses instead of typing up bills on their computers. that's why they aren't confiscating shit.
>>
>>30040206
They know you own long guns pre-2014. They just don't know what kind of guns they are. Now they know all the guns that have been bought since 2015, so new gun owners are kinda fucked up.
>>
>>30038497
SEND LETTERS TO GOVERNOR BROWN POLITELY ASKING HIM TO VETO THIS SHIT
>>
>>30040215
well it's a right, we can have guns. But I think it's fine if the federal government wants to put rules and restrictions if they help our society as a whole.
At the end of the day if a gun isn't in use for hunting or target shooting it should be locked away in a 'broken' state so it can't be immediately used.
This would prevent alot of guns falling into the hands of unlicensed, mentally ill and DV type deaths and suicides.
>>
>>30040241
Now I know that you're trolling.
>>
>>30040245
why would I be trolling?
obviously it wouldn't prevent ALL the gun violence, but it would go a long way to preventing a good portion of it.
Australia has consistent, reasonable rules across each state and yes they started off with a different situation (less guns per person) but over the years they created a much safer system. It would take us a long time to get that, but it would be a big improvement.
>>
>>30040241
yfw the people you're talking about have the combinations to the guns in question

technically i'm unlicensed because i let my safety certs expire
>>
>>30040261
>yfw the people you're talking about have the combinations to the guns in question
what are you talking about?
why would anyone appropriately licensed in lawful possession of a firearm give the safe combination to some retard like you?
>>
>>30039578
Wrong. Anytime a previous change to the AWB came through, they allowed new registration of the newly-added firearms.

There was a period of several years after the courts struck down "AR-15 or similar" as being too vague, when the DOJ was adding new specific models of banned ARs every few months. If you had a bullet-buttoned AR or featureless AR with a newly-banned lower, and were able to register it as an AW, you could take off the bullet button, or add banned features. Eventually they stopped doing that cause they realized they were just adding to the number of fully-enabled rifles in the state.

What this new law does is add "detachable magazine" to the list of banned features, rather than having that be a pre-condition to the feature check. It allows all newly-banned rifles to be registered. Once they're registered, it doesn't matter how many banned features they have, because 1 is the same as 5.
>>
>>30040253
I suggest you go look up Australian murder rates.
>>
>>30039788
Remember that a Well Regulated Militia was a militia that brought its own arms, powder, shot, and boots when called up, compared to a poorly regulated militia, which showed up expecting to be issued such things.
>>
>>30040267
mentally ill people can buy their own guns
same with people who haven't committed DV yet
people who are unlicensed can own guns
>>
>>30040241
Why is it okay for the government to have a monopoly on force? Why can't I defend myself or my family?
>>
>>30040299
back in the day they used to come out and fight in their work clothes and a bunch didn't have guns or tools

lol bunker hill
>>
File: 1463816668096.jpg (26KB, 247x269px) Image search: [Google]
1463816668096.jpg
26KB, 247x269px
>mfw sitting on a pile of 15 to 17 30 round stanags and 3 15 round fn mags
>>
>>30040283
Do you have the language that proves your point from the bill? Also, what bill has that what you're saying?
>>
>>30040241
>tfw liberals don't understand the value in having immediate firepower to prevent home invasions, particularly from organized crime

it becomes a lot more dangerous to try shit like that, you can thank the American gun owners for keeping your safe(r).
>>
>>30040319
They don't understand that California is directly connected to a highly War on Drugs-affected continent called Central America.
>>
>>30040331
that's only the san diego part, right?
it's okay, they have marines! the marines will protect LA!
>>
>>30040331
>continent
Meant landmass.
>>
>>30040334
US military is not used for civilian law enforcement.
>>
>>30040213
>They just want some reasonable restrictions

so let's say terrorists and mass shooters start using bolt, and let's be honest, if you get good, you can operate a bolt action pretty fast.

What then? Ban bolt action?
You will say "that's slippery slope, anon!"
Guess what? They've been doing EXACTLY that.
The San Bernardino attack were guns bought through a straw purchase, already a wildly illegal action, but hey, no one focused on that, no, THEY GOT EM 'SALT RIFLES!

And the ammo sale shit, what's to stop people from driving across state, buying ammo, drive back? What? Is CA going to require you to exit and enter through checkpoints then?
>>
>semiauto
SEMI AUTO RIFLES
SHOOTS
AS
FAST
AS
A
HANDGUN

One trigger pull = one shot

Wanting to ban a rifle that shoots one bullet at a single trigger pull is functionally a slippery slope to banning handguns.

FUCK YOU.
>>
>>30040344
WHOA NIGGER THAT GUY HAS A STRIPPER CLIP
BANNED
TUBE FED MAGAZINE?
BANNED
FIXED MAGAZINE THAT ACCEPTS MORE THAN ONE BULLET?
BANNED
BREAK ACTION SHOTGUN?
BANNED

HE HAS 1000 ROUNDS OF AMMO? WHO NEEDS THAT MUCH AMMO? OWNING THAT MUCH AMMO NEEDS TO BE MADE ILLEGAL.

they actually do have agricultural checkpoints but I've never been stopped at one, only waved through. just imagine the backup if they were to actually check every single car.
>>
>>30040309
That would not be a well regulated militia.

And yeah, bunker hill... damn.
>>
>>30039211
>>30040210
you guys are fucking retarded if you think the people who are fleeing california over gun laws are the ones voting for other cuck laws.
>>
>>30040213
Aussie pls go.
Making everyone as bereft as you...
You can justify it to yourself, but we know you're wrong.
The price of living in a free state is that one takes the bad with the good.
This is not an honor system where one person can ruin it for everyone.
I don't expect you to understand.
Subjects vs citizens.
>>
>>30040395
I recently read a thread right here on /k/ about fucktards that would sooner vote for Gary Johnson and risk Hillary getting uberliberal anti-gun justices in the SCOTUS, because they hate Trump.

There are "gun lovers" that will vote Democrat through proxy since they voted for a third party, because of their "conscience" about other social issues. So yeah, not all gun owners who left California will vote Republican even if that's the reason they went away from California.

They keep doing this everywhere they go. Especially if their family are left-leaning fuckshits. So even if one guy votes right, but they have a family that votes left, guess what happens.
>>
>>30040412
no
>>
>>30040213
you don't NEED a car that can go over 55mph (or kmh, whatever)
but you should be able to get one, right?
>>
>>30040416
What do you mean by "no," anon?
>>
>>30040425
i mean, no.
>>
>>30040412
>Especially if their family are left-leaning fuckshits. So even if one guy votes right, but they have a family that votes left, guess what happens.
This is the danger of the "im'ma move to a free state" thing.
>>
File: fvgfegfg.png (19KB, 660x446px) Image search: [Google]
fvgfegfg.png
19KB, 660x446px
>>30040425
>>
>>30040412
I've seen it happen, with my grandma.
lived in CA all her life. recently got broken into and got into guns.
shit goes downhill. she moves to AZ. starts to vote demshit and just fuck it all up.
look, I feel for /k/omrades in CA. I really do.
but they can't just jump ship. they've been too indoctrinated. if you want your rights, unfuck CA, and then move. because there is no guarantee you won't shit up a free state.
>>
>>30040412
you had people on fucking arfcom of all places saying they wouldn't vote trump because they hate him. I'm actually happy bernie is fighting to the last because it means hillary has to spend money fighting him.

I vote R all the way even though I know it won't do a damn thing in CA. I'll do it in November too. The people leaving CA for other states probably don't have families or have families who like guns because there's no other way they'd agree to moving away from their already established structures just because of guns.
>>
>>30040441
But CA can't be unfucked.
I have to wonder if other states can impose a quarantine...
>>
>>30040484
the only way CA can be unfucked is with a huge influx of red voting people from other states who would overturn the blues at the polls. obviously that's a hard thing to do. If I was a trillionaire I'd totally do it. Pay people to move to CA and vote red.
>>
>>30040482
Trump is an assbutt, but between his dumb ass and Hillary's evil ass...
>>
>>30040498
It says a lot that he's tied with Hillary in polls. She has managed to become so unliked that she is even with a man who proposes building a wall, banning muslims, and punishing abortion, among other things. His words alone should have gotten her a landslide of votes without her even having to lift a finger.
>>
>>30040338
law enforcement won't even become your private security guards, the truth is it's really left up to you in many instances
>>
>>30040494
You couldn't.
The urban centers control CA.
You can't defaggot (figuratively) those population centers.
You couldn't bring in enough ringers to make a difference.
The only way it'll ever change is if people are made to see that reality isn't what they think it to be, and while they exist in the insular bubble of city life, it's just not going to happen, and the notion that "we know better for you than you do," while not uniquely Californian, will remain incredibly prevalent there.
>>
>>30040512
>Implying that building a wall, banning muslims and punishing abortions wouldn't be popular with vast swathes of the US.
>>
>>30040521
you'd have to seed them in a particular way that they would be able to vote in red voters

Although with SF being what it is there's physically not enough room to put people in order to shift a vote there because the city red tapes any development, houses or otherwise. LA you probably could if only because LA county is fucking huge
>>
File: ready-for-hillary2.png (277KB, 533x578px) Image search: [Google]
ready-for-hillary2.png
277KB, 533x578px
>>30040512
Well, I think the fact that she has been outed as a 3,000-year-old mummy bent on conquering the souls and flesh of the living upon attaining high office is not helping her.

I think the clue-in was when she said one of her campaign platforms was "recovering the lost staff of Amun-Ra, that I might dominate all mankind."
>>
>>30040512
I honestly think that was the point. He was supposed to garner her votes... but people seem to be pretty sick of that status quo.

I don't think Trump expects to win. I think this got out of hand. People poo-poo'd Cruz, because he was a business-as-usual authoritarian theocrat, but nobody saw that coming.

I think the GOP is due to kick the religion out of their party soon, because being the voice of theocracy means that the neo-liberals can pretty much push anything as their agenda and seem sane by comparison. It's time for a change.
>>
>>30040484
>quarantine
Bad gun laws, crime, money crossing the border, water going in and shitlibs coming out. And I said,
>WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL
>>
>>30040512
>so unliked that she is even with a man who proposes building a wall, banning muslims, and punishing abortion
But anon
Those are all things I want

>>30040546
I've been ready to see the right take that evangelical dick out of its mouth for years desu
>inb4 fedorov
>>
>>30040210
>>30039211

>The ones who flee California because the laws don't agree with them will vote for the laws they don't agree with

DURRRRRRRR
>>
File: unfuckingstumpable.gif (2MB, 276x208px) Image search: [Google]
unfuckingstumpable.gif
2MB, 276x208px
>>30040528
WOW THIS
>>
File: 1422505360563.jpg (180KB, 780x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1422505360563.jpg
180KB, 780x1170px
>>30038951
And then they retroactively ban possession of "assault weapons" like they're trying now with magazines and confiscate them, since they're registered with the state.
That's the entire point of the registry.

Whether this would hold up in court is another thing, but it is the logical next step.
>>
File: CiJ0EeVVAAAcmOZ.jpg (82KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
CiJ0EeVVAAAcmOZ.jpg
82KB, 600x570px
>>30040521
>>30040531
Enforcing voter ID laws might help, but of course you'd need to get the population to agree to that in the first place.
>>
>>30038497
You keep forgetting the one where 80% lowers are weapons as well.
>>
Watch as Cailfornia gets fucked in the pooper again with no resistance aside from a tearful whimper.

"Fank yoo fo savin us frum dem guns massa. I's not really likin it muhself but massa knows best! Sorry muh ass so loose massa."~every californian gun owner
>>
>>30041048
>>30038497
>the year is 2044
>all metal blocks entering California larger than one cubic inch have to be registered with the state for fear someone will make assault rifles out of them
>>
im moving to california next month. Reading these threads makes me very very sad. I dont want to get rid of my WASR.
>>
>>30041209
Why? A job? School? Plenty of options out there that don't require you to bend over and pray for lube.
>>
>>30041275
> Bend over and pray for lube
Pretty much gets worse every year here. Stay away if you can.
>>
>>30039769
1200 for gen4 2 19?

Jesus christ, I get those blue label for 395.

Goddamn I love being from the southeast USA
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 125x118px
>live in rural CA all my life
>tfw bullet button
>tfw no supressors, SBRs, MG
>tfw 10 round mags
>tfw "CA DoJ approved safe pistol roster"
>tfw may issue CCW permits by county
>tfw prop 47
>tfw soon to be no more 80% lowers, semi-auto rifles, cheap internet ammo, lending my firearms to friends, or plausible deniability
>>
This thread is breaking my heart guys. RIP Cali-bros.
>>
>>30040187
Nothing is getting grandfathered, anon. NOTHING.
>>
>>30039850
Holy fuck
Those are some Hitler tier banners there
>>
>>30040241

This guy is obviously fishing for counter arguments to some debate he lost against his liberal peers.
>>
>>30040234
That feel when I bought a nugget FTF when I was 18 and no government entity knows

Shit I got it from a /k/ommando. If you're here concord bro your pre ban ar15 was awesome
>>
>>30039161
Exactly how stupid are you?
>>
>>30039170
>universal retroactive gun registration

Phil, stop with the doomsaying. As soon as he tries it, it goes to the Ninth, they spend 30 seconds determining that it's illegal because FOPA, Newsom gets BTFO. And there goes a bunch of political capital.

He's not in office yet and he's already fucking up. He might not ever get the keys to the mansion, because if Sanchez beats Harris for Boxer's seat, then Harris going to get the gubernatorial nod as a consolation prize. That makes it an uncertain race, some wild card like Garcetti might get the votes. Or Carly might have learned from her last bruising loss and mount an effective campaign.

That right there is the Dems worst nightmare. Carly is still roaming around in the undergrowth, making scary noises and glowing her eyes at the bonfire. The Dems know she's out there, and she's hungry. She's not part of the machinery, so there's no easy way to handle her.
>>
>>30038497
I live in cali and I have over 50,000 rounds of various ammunition.

Am I fucked?
>>
>>30041426
>This bill would require that any person who, from January 1, 2001, to December 31, 2016, inclusive, lawfully possessed an assault weapon that does not have a fixed magazine, as defined, and including those weapons with an ammunition feeding device that can be removed readily from the firearm with the use of a tool, register the firearm with the Department of Justice before January 1, 2018, but not before the effective date of specified regulations. The bill would permit the department to increase the $20 registration fee as long as it does not exceed the reasonable processing costs of the department. The bill would also require registrations to be submitted electronically via the Internet utilizing a public-facing application made available by the department. The bill would require the registration to contain specified information, including, but not limited to, a description of the firearm that identifies it uniquely and specified information about the registrant. The bill would permit the department to charge a fee of up to $15 per person for registration through the Internet, not to exceed the reasonable processing costs of the department to be paid and deposited, as specified, for purposes of the registration program. The bill would require the department to adopt regulations for the purpose of implementing those provisions and would exempt those regulations from the Administrative Procedure Act. The bill would also make technical and conforming changes.
>>
>>30042397
Yeah so you're wrong retard.

Nothing is getting grandfathered you just have 2 years to turn your funs in.
>>
>>30042397
By this wording it would seem to only apply to assault weapons with bullet buttons, but a weapon with a bullet button isn't an assault weapon in the first place.
>>
>>30042437
>but a weapon with a bullet button isn't an assault weapon in the first place.
It is now goy!
>>
>>30042409
If your register it then it is legal to own it.
>>
>>30042437
They're changing the law to ban them, that's the entire fucking point.
>For purposes of this section, “fixed magazine” means an ammunition feeding device contained in, or permanently attached to, a firearm in such a manner that the device cannot be removed without disassembly of the firearm action.
The old language referenced something like 'use of a tool' which is why the bullet button was legal.
>>
>>30042448
My guns are registered WITH THEIR FUCKING SERIAL NUMBERS.

Any cuck who obeys this unjust law should gas themselves.
>>
I just bought $10000 in airsoft stock options.
>>
>>30040080
>Phoenix
join me brother
>>
File: body_armor_history_2.jpg (14KB, 275x263px) Image search: [Google]
body_armor_history_2.jpg
14KB, 275x263px
California
>>
>Bans constitutionally protected firearms

Umm, as a Canadian, this seems highly illegal and hopefully will be challenged in court?
>>
Hopefully hillary and congress pass a similar law after the dems win the election.
>>
>>30042331
>Confessing to having a massive terrorist copkiller assault stockpile

RIP your dog.
>>
File: 1414021916817.jpg (24KB, 201x240px) Image search: [Google]
1414021916817.jpg
24KB, 201x240px
>>30042574
Are you aware of what board you are currently on faggot?
>>
>>30042592
The easiest one to troll, apparently.
>>
File: 7967086-14-4.jpg (89KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
7967086-14-4.jpg
89KB, 500x393px
>>30040344
>Is CA going to require you to exit and enter through checkpoints then?

>he doesn't know about the California checkpionts
>>
>>30042640
wait is this real? Legit checkpoints inside CA? or just on borders?
>>
>>30042646
They're on the state borders. They just ask you if you have any assault fruit.
>>
>>30040395
>>30040870
This
You think for a fucking second that I'm going to support any fucking liberal shit programs? I'm leaving because I fucking hate this shit stain state and anyone who hates on a red blooded american seeking freedom from its own shitty corrupt government is american hating che sucking commie
>>
File: 1442169897077.jpg (439KB, 933x916px) Image search: [Google]
1442169897077.jpg
439KB, 933x916px
>>30038941
Please, and I mean this in the kindest way. Stay in California and shoot yourself.

"I feel like the only states where things are legal are shitty"

Yeah, I think we found it. I think we finally have a documented case. This is what these faggots think before they move out of California and start fucking it up for everyone everywhere else.

Please, for the love of Christ, I beg you. Stay in your containment zone. Please.
>>
>>30042592
Think about it.

>Shillary gets national recognition by passing these same godforsaken laws
>near immediate SCOTUS rejection of all of them
>usher in New paradise
Well, it will never happen, but you'd also see more states act like Montana (or whoever it is that will arrest Feds trying to enforce bullshit that is legal in the state, but not federally).

>>30042646
Dude, there are checkpoints leading into it, out of it, in a random fucking location with nothing to see for 20 minutes in any direction, and some that just spring up because the cops heard about some massive party and they wanted to catch drunk people.
>>
>>30042776
>>near immediate SCOTUS rejection of all of them
Scalia is dead and even if Trump somehow wins trusting him to actually nominate someone that gives a shit is up in the air too.
>>
>>30042894
>trusting him to actually nominate someone that gives a shit is up in the air too.

Have you seen his appointment list?
>>
>>30040202
God you're a shitty troll
>>
File: GettyImages-492686446[1].jpg (37KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-492686446[1].jpg
37KB, 640x481px
>>30038497
COMMON SENSE GUN LEGISLATION!
>>
File: 1437536593320.jpg (70KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437536593320.jpg
70KB, 480x480px
good luck cali bros.
>>
>>30042730
>i believe in the right to bear arms
>stay in California faggot, you shouldnt be allowed to leave
>>
>>30043051
Those aren't clashing thoughts. Wherever Californians go, we tend to lose the right to bear arms just a little. I mean, look anywhere Californians go en masse.
>>
>>30043051
Portland gets worse and worse every year so I'm convinced that Californians should stay in California, if only because you fags need to fight for your own shit instead of fleeing like little liberal refugees and voting everyone else's homes into little Californias. Maybe if you lazy fucks actually fought dipshits like the Californian legislature and Gov. Brown then you wouldn't be in this situation.
>>
>>30043076
Nigger, youre on /k/, not soccermoms.com theres litterally nothing wrong with wanting 2nd A supporters in your state
>>
So I got a reply from sheriff McMahon in just a matter of hours, if anyone wants to read the corresponding message let me know
>>
>>30041549
oh i'm still here. your pic of the .22LR and the 7.62x54mmR next to each other was amusing. too bad USI is closed until they reorient the range. i've been shooting at livermore now and then.

sometimes on /k/ people call me mexican blanket guy, so if you see that around it's probably me.

if you're still around Concord, i'll be acquiring a few belt feds and more auto-sears this year.
>>
File: trolling.png (7KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
trolling.png
7KB, 201x199px
>>30043107
Never thought this would be appropriate for me
>>
>>30043118
>I have relevant info to share but I won't share it unless someone asks me to. Does anyone want to see it? :^)
Kill yourself, irrelevant trip #19990012322
>>
>>30043118
Sure
>>
>>30043118
Sure, you tripfaggot. I'm interested what your heard.
>>
>>30042776
>Shillary gets national recognition by passing these same godforsaken laws
>near immediate SCOTUS rejection of all of them
>Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 2016 passed
>usher in New Age of Darkness
>>
>>30038497
>Requires serial numbers to be placed on all home-built firearms, as well as curio and relic handguns dating back to 1899.
Great, now calicucks can ruin historical firearms now as well.
>>
>>30043076
That's due to soccer moms.

Telling pro 2A people to stay only gives them more power in your state...

>>30043131
It's a wall of text.

>>30043136
>>30043140
1 sec
>>
I'm gearing up to fight. Let's see those Bay Area cucks try and enforce the bans
>>
>>30043118
wtf spill it
>>
Here is what I sent to him around 11pm last night

>Sheriff McMahon,

I want to begin this correspondence by saying that many of us up here in the high desert love our deputies, and I have seen nothing but excellence from them and your department. I would also like to add that, in my opinion, the response to last years terror attack was very nice to see.

The main reason for this email is the looming gun legislation in this state. I'm aware of what you are doing to prevent it, as well as being aware of your stance on the Second Amendment. I can tell you first hand that the gun community here sees, and greatly appreciates that.
Here is where my concern is; as we all know, these proposed laws are blatantly infringing the Second Amendment, as many of our standing laws already do.

See-
AB 0156: Restrictions on ammunition purchases, creates a DOJ database of ammunition owners.
AB 0857: Requires serial numbers to be placed on all home-built firearms, as well as curio and relic handguns dating back to 1899.
AB 1135: Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices, such as “bullet buttons”.
AB 1511: Criminalizes loaning of firearms between personally known, law-abiding adults, including sportsmen and hunters.
SB 0894: Victimizes victims by criminalizing the failure to report lost and stolen firearms within a short time frame.
SB 1006: University of California taxpayer funding for gun control research.
SB 1446: Retroactively bans possession of lawfully acquired, standard capacity magazines that can hold over 10 rounds.

If I remember correctly, it's going to the governors office tomorrow (Mon, May 23) to either be veto'd or signed. Many believe it will be veto'd but I'm not going to "believe" when my rights are at stake.

What I need from you is, what do we do?
What are we, private citizens, supposed to do?

None of us want to become felons for things that were literally legal to this day.

1/2
>>
>>30043180
2/2

What is the protocol going to be for your department and deputies as far as these unconstitutional laws are concerned?

I greatly appreciate anything you are willing / want to share on this issue, and i can imagine it's a pretty common series of questions.

-Anon

Next is his reply, which, I was a little disappointed in if I'm honest.
>>
>>30042961
Beyond /pol/'s typically astute "only one jew" commentary I haven't looked into it.
>>
>>30043189
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/05/18/krauthammer-trump-supreme-court-list-will-dramatic-effect-unifying-republicans/
>>
McMahons reply:

Good Morning, Thank you for the nice comments about the deputies. I agree we have a great group and they do incredible work. These bills are a concern and we have been doing what we can to defeat them. So far we have been losing as you know. The Senate Bills all passed on the Senate floor last week and the Assembly will take them up with "AB" numbers. I did not hear they were going to the Governor for signature today, but I will check. I will continue to write letters of opposition and you should do the same. You can send letters to the author of the bill or the Governor as well as calling your legislators. We all need to be involved by letting our elected representatives know our feelings on these bills. Thanks John

The reason I'm a tad disappointed is I was more hoping for a "do the legal shit" but also a "it's time for civil disobedience" kinda response. I've emailed with him before and his response time has always been quick.

I'm gonna reply real fast and make sure it's OK to give out the email for him that I have then I will dump it here
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 300x168px
>>
>>30039769

Who did you sell these glocks to? Criminals?
>>
Maybe it's time we go on the offensive? Because this bullshit is being voted on strictly along party lines and we all know that the Bay Area and LA area dems are the main problems here. None of us outside those shitty areas have a voice here in CA. Maybe it's time we do like the founding fathers and declare independence?

I can't be the only one here itching to bring the fight to the San Francisco hipsters and their politicians.
>>
>>30043258
I don't know if we even have the manpower.

Too many people are so comfy in life that it's easier to just be angry and not actually fight the issue head on, at the cost of comfort.

Look at Europe and Australia
>>
>>30043258
You'll fail, but godspeed nonetheless anon.
>>
>>30038497
The saddest part about these laws is that even after they pass I doubt that there will be a correlative decrease in gun violence in California. Which means in 3 to 5 years they'll pass even more stuff and probably do everything but outright ban guns (but only because that wouldn't hold up to Constitutional scrutiny).
>>
>>30043308
>but only because that wouldn't hold up to Constitutional scrutiny
it will if hillary is elected and stacks the Scotus with rabid lefties
>>
>>30043308
The sooner you realize that these gun laws are only pushed, so that dems can win points with the party, and with the SF bay area and LA area cucks, the better
>>
Guess a select but a majority of misinformed Californians want their feel good state security over their freedoms. But what they dont get is when that comes true and this bill passes you deserve neither when you have murder/crime rates that will be 3x as bad as Chicago...
>>
>>30040412
>I recently read a thread right here on /k/ about fucktards that would sooner vote for Gary Johnson and risk Hillary getting uberliberal anti-gun justices in the SCOTUS, because they hate Trump.
>statist who has publicly stated she will go after guns
>statist who has said for decades gun control is cool beans
Hmm, awesome choice there. Really it looks like the only fucktard here is you, thinking you can vote your way out of things this time.

t. Never lived in a coastal state
>>
>>30043331
No, I know why they do it. I'm just saying that the ignorant people who support "common sense" legislation like this shit are doing it because they're brainwashed by the idea that restricting guns like California does makes them safer and when they don't become safer at all they demand/support more legislation banning criminals out of that ignorance.
>>
>>30043363
They also support it because they see gun control as attacking conservatives, libertarians and the NRA. These people cannot possibly care less about safety, otherwise they'd be fighting violent crime as a whole
>>
File: well regulated.gif (31KB, 500x757px) Image search: [Google]
well regulated.gif
31KB, 500x757px
>>30039664
>>30039788
>>30040084
>>30040118
>>30040202
>>30040241
Pic related, "well regulated" in the context of the 2nd Amendment does not mean "government oversight" it means "working with efficiency."

Jesus Christ I am truly surrounded by retards.
>>
>>30043398
>They also support it because they see gun control as attacking conservatives, libertarians and the NRA.
One of the greatest lies the Democratic party has ever conceived is that the NRA is primarily bankrolled by the gun companies. Fundraising for the NRA is like 70-75% private individuals and dues from members who believe in the 2A. "Related industries" which could be anything hunting or sport related only account for ~6% of their funding. 15% if you count "advertising".
>>
>>30040412
>not voting for Johnson if you're in a solid blue or red state
But please, feel free to lecture me about how Trump will be losing California because of my vote.
I'll wait.
>>
>>30040080
Literally what this guy said. Would definitely move to any other place and not try to change a fucking thing as long as I get my funs.
>>
>>30043489
>solid blue or red state

Just make sure you are not in a new trump brand swing state
>>
>>30042646
That pic looks like the ICE inspection station at San Onofre. They're mostly looking for wetbacks.
>>
>>30039782
incredibly corrupt too lol
>>
are they really taking away internet ammo too? fuck this gay earth, why wasn't I born here in the 40's or something
>>
>>30043537
No, they have them at all interstate highway entrances in cuckfornia. They mostly look for fruit though. Unless you are driving an 18 wheeler or a pick up truck full of produce they normally wave you through.

I know they have them on -i5 i-8, i-10, i-40, i-15, and I think on i-80 near truckee, but it might have been a weight station. I didn't take i-80 back into California so that is the only major interstate I haven't taken back into California.

here is the one off of i-40.

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.751917,-114.5648153,3a,75y,326.09h,86.62t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sl6g9hMCTP_zNkORRa7FQFQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
>>
>>30043668
>not wanting to be born in the 60s so you'd live to see the height of The NFA's inflationary irrelevance in the early 80s
>>
>>30040533
I hate to be that reddit-style faggot but that was underrated, anon. I appreciate you.
>>
>>30038941
>being booze
Jim lahey gtfo
>>
>>30043694
>not wanting to see Trumps post NFA America...
>>
>>30043811
i pray to god this happens
>>
>>30043684
I've been on i-80 to Truckee a ton recently and I haven't seen it. Is it past Truckee?
>>
>>30043833
Which God?
Because YHWH's position has always been the world is going to get worse and worse until he wipes it out again, but he pinky promises it won't be a flood.
>>
>>30043811
>>30043833

>making thousands of people lose tens of thousands of dollars on their investments so a bunch of poor rednecks can shoot machineguns they can't feed and are not responsible enough to own
>>
>>30043856
lil b the based god
>>
>>30043868
>bait
>>
>>30043887
>anything that disagrees with my worldview is bait

If anything the NFA should become stricter, encompass more firearms and accessories and the tax should be increased to match inflation.
>>
File: 1463620827233.jpg (41KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
1463620827233.jpg
41KB, 699x637px
>>30043868
>investments predicated on artificial scarcity
>>
>>30043840
Like I said I never drove west on i-80 into california as I went to reno and took us-395 back into California and up into Oregon. However, I googled it and here it is and it seems it is right before truckee.

God, California would be so fucking god tier if it wasn't for the libcucks in the bay area or cuck-angeles

I can deal with the dems in sac and sd though.
>>
>>30043120
Ever been to the range in Castro Valley?
>>
>>30043918
RIP, press F to pay respects
>>
>>30043932
I know, I heard about that. Do you know when they're legitimately closing? Haven't been in a couple weeks.
>>
>>30043997
end of the year I believe. it's closed down until then because of "lead concerns"
>>
>>30043120

>auto-sears

Are you on the California Slack? Are you coming to the Norcal meet next month?
>>
>>30044035
Sucks balls. That place is great
>>
>>30043151
They won't, but the ammo bills will be enforced, mainly because while people can remain relatively out of sight due to limited manpower and no attention, retailers risk legality everytime they skirt around the ammo limitation.

So the ammo bills are the main shitters here.
>>
File: liberal fascism rolling stone.png (190KB, 698x863px) Image search: [Google]
liberal fascism rolling stone.png
190KB, 698x863px
>>30043668
>are they really taking away internet ammo too?
They'll certainly try. It rapes the Commerce Clause, but that doesn't stop several municipalities from identical bans. Once they establish a precedent, they will pounce on it and try and make it spread. Pic related.

The postmodern left is lawless. And so is their constituency. But of course as we all know the problem is the Rethuglicans read the Bible too much.
>>
>>30044096

Yeah, not being able to load your SKS is awesome.
>>
>>30043684
>>30043840
>>30043913
i go through the one in truckee probably 6 times a year. as long as you have CA plates they wave you through other wise they just ask if you have any fruit and if you do where you bought it. If you got it anywhere other than Safeway or Costco they pull you over for an inspection, though they don't have the legal authority to do so (AM I BEING DETAINED) unless you give it to them.

it is conceivable they can do the same thing for ammo and so on because the CHP is known to have followed people from Cabelas and Scheels right across the border in Reno and then pull them over just to see if they can get a probably cause search.
>>
>>30040084
>"the right of the people shall not be infringed"

So it's true that native English speakers suck at their own language
>>
>>30043092
>screaming at progun red /k/ califags on a predominately red board. Who are sick of liberals fucking up their homestate.
>thinks this is the heart of the issue

Why dont you go scream at the actual liberal califags who moved over to oregon?
>>
>>30043907
This, what kind of retarded fuckstick sinks money into something that is one court ruling away from losing its artificial value?
>>
>>30044161
The biggest problem is finding them. Then finding a way to scream at them in such a way that it would make a difference.
>>
>>30044129
Which is why you buy ammo and you go for a drive around, sight seeing, a meal for a few hours.
>>
>>30044104
why can't we have nice things

>>30044096
yeah I learned to shoot there with muh gpa. turkeys always used to run around on the range not realizing how close they were to death kek
>>
>>30038497

>>SB 0894: Victimizes victims
>victimizing intensifies intensively
>>
>>30043905
>hurr anything that disagrees with me is bait

You are a blatant shitposter but let's see if you're a quality one. Give a good, sound argument supporting this statement:
>If anything the NFA should become stricter, encompass more firearms and accessories and the tax should be increased to match inflation.

I expect at minimum one 2000 character post.
>>
>>30044129
>it is conceivable they can do the same thing for ammo
It's merely a matter of time. Which violates the fuck out of the Commerce Clause all over again. And they're counting on the vast majority of people they harass to either not understand this, or to be utterly intimidated.

So know your rights and resolve not to be intimidated. Rehearse it in your mind. It's no different than any other self-defense scenario.

>>30044161
A few tens of thousands of rich faggots aren't the problem, anon. It isn't Californians that have turned downtown Missoula, MT into Trannie Town, or who sue to stop the cutting of burnt timber, or who pass laws against private gun sales in violation of the mother fucking state constitution. It wasn't Californians who chanted HAIL SATAN and threw used tampons at the pro-life demonstrators in Texas last year. Shit no. It was the people who grew up there.

Postmodern libtard suburban America is the problem. We either get Reynolds vs Sims overturned so we get some checks and balances back at the local level or this country is utterly fucked.
>>
>>30044177
but from how everyone is complaining all of you make it sound like you're tripping over liberal voting californians every corner in your states, how hard can it be?
>>
>>30043258
Pushing hard to secede from California (Read: The hellhole cities that fuck up everything for everyone else) might be a better route.

With any luck, other states in similar but not as extreme situations would follow suit, I know I would like to stop having all state laws driven by the population of a single city (Not like state laws matter that much anymore anyways)
>>
>>30044108
So shoot something else that you didn't find in a trash can
>>
>>30044178
mustang ranch is only another 30 minutes away
>>
File: califronia-to-texas-guide.jpg (158KB, 750x971px) Image search: [Google]
califronia-to-texas-guide.jpg
158KB, 750x971px
>>
File: jefferson great seal.jpg (9KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
jefferson great seal.jpg
9KB, 288x175px
>>30044216
Best case scenario California drives into the same fiscal ditch Puerto Rico just did and they cut the state of Jefferson loose to save money and get us out of their hair. Then we go back to one or two state senators per county, and take it all the way to the Supreme Court and overturn Reynolds vs Sims (which was unConstitutional on its face.) Then other rural red states start popping up, and we get a new breath of liberty.

Worst case scenario is we keep on going as we have until it comes to bodies getting stacked -- possibly of state troopers and rural sheriffs deputies shooting at each other.
>>
>>30044213
Honestly it isn't that hard. You would probably need a few minutes to type your shit out and post it, copy/pasted to wherever they like to hang out. Probably Facebook.

Thing is, unless you get widespread coverage in mother jones, BBC news, or the like, your post would end up dying along with whatever vitriol you can expect in return.

Knowing what to say is just as important as where to say it. Kinda shitty, but this has almost always been the case.
>>
>>30043684
I lived in California for 25 years. I've driven between Oregon and California on the 5 and the 97. I've driven into Arizona on the 10 and the 40. I've driven through Nevada on the 15. I've never seen a checkpoint in my entire life, up to 2009, the last time I crossed the California border.

I think you're an ignorant, lying fearmonger.
>>
>>30044302
There's definitely one on the 5 near Oregon.
>>
>>30044197
>>If anything the NFA should become stricter

The original intent was to restrict the most dangerous and concealable firearms to reduce criminal damage to the citizenry the original NFA attempts included handguns but the zealot gun nuts and firearms industry refused to allow that much societal progress in one sitting.

The vast majority of gun crime today is committed with handguns, if they were as hard to buy as NFA items we would not see so many of them being straw purchased by hoodlums or stolen since those are the primary sources of crime guns.

Look at the crime numbers for NFA firearms and tell me introducing the same restrictions to handguns alone will not massively curtail street violence.
>>
>>30044302
You are either very forgetful or you were driving late at night or you are full of shit as a Christmas goose.

https://www.google.com/search?q=california+cehckpoints&rlz=1C1ASUC_enUS645US645&oq=california+cehckpoints&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3719j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#safe=off&q=california%20agricultural%20checkpoints&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=40208416,-120466680,155231&tbm=lcl&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:2&rlfi=hd:;si:
>>
>>30044129
I think it will become a thing with ammo inspections. I live in socal so I mostly go to Arizona for for ammo and shooting now a days. I have family in phoenix and might even more out there if this shit passes. Still, I can foresee this happening for ammo. The cool part, as well as the shitty part, about buying shit in phoenix is that it is over 100 miles away from the state line. CHP can't just follow you across.

>>30044302
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Department_of_Food_and_Agriculture#Agriculture_inspection_stations

I am sure they could easy but turned into ammo inspection stations too. I doubt they will ever have probable cause to search though.
>>
>>30043092

www.sacbee.com/site-services/databases/article32679753.html
>>
>>30044275
>fairness = marxism
>upper class = self-employed
>narrow-minded = righteous

This has to be a parody of both states, I keked heartily.
>>
>>30044341
>>30044197

>encompass more firearms and accessories
There have been many breakthroughs and inventions in firearm technology that make firearms more dangerous for civilian ownership that have no business being owned by the general population without heavy restriction

High capacity magazines, muzzle devices, "defensive" ammunitions and accessories that make firearms easier to control and rapidly make follow up shots should be added to the NFA.

>and the tax should be increased to match inflation.

without adjusting for inflation our money is rapidly catching up with and will soon surpass the intended purpose of the tax.

Massively reducing the amount of people that can afford to participate in these deadly devices, we need to readjust the NFA tax stamps to a living tax that will increase with inflation to keep weapons deemed too dangerous for the general citizenry to have their hands on out of the price range affordable by the average American.

Like I previously stated with current NFA items, the monetary and paperwork barriers prevent their use in crime immensely and save countless lives every year, expanding the NFA to a larger subset of firearms and firearm related devices can only be a boon to our society.

Countless lives will be saved at the small cost of less armed nuts.
>>
File: homicide rate by weapon.png (56KB, 955x770px) Image search: [Google]
homicide rate by weapon.png
56KB, 955x770px
>>30044356
We lose twice as many people to fistfights as to rifle fire, Mister Low Information Fascist. Go suckstart a 30-06.
>>
>>30044355
the main problem i have with texas is that it is full of texans
>>
>>30044383
>to fistfights as to rifle fire

>the vast majority of gun crime is handguns

If you are going to be an insufferable gun toting retard at least read what the people you are arguing with post.
>>
>>30044383
>>30044424
Also more people being killed by fists is not a reason to do nothing about the rifle deaths, the vast vast majority of the population has fists, gun owners are a vast minority.
>>
>>30038936
>if trump wins
Not gonna happen, trump crashed the GOP with no survivors and for some stupid reason are gun rights are hitched to that shitty, failing, party.
>>
>born in Jew York
>raised in the Caribbean
>move back to USA for college
>Commiefornia
>finally graduated so trying to relocate to somewhere cold withat lax gun laws

Where go guys? I want to take all my funs with me when I move next month.
>>
>>30044356
>There have been many breakthroughs and inventions in firearm technology that make firearms more dangerous for civilian ownership that have no business being owned by the general population without heavy restriction
Why?
>High capacity magazines
(industry standard)
>muzzle devices
(lmao)
>"defensive" ammunitions
(hunting ammunition)
>and accessories
(what "defensive" accessories?)
>make firearms easier to control and rapidly make follow up shots
(advocating cruelty to animals, making firearms unsafer, etc)
>should be added to the NFA.
With the above points in mind, why?

>>30044356
>will soon surpass the intended purpose of the tax.
Which was what, exactly? Explain yourself.
>Massively reducing the amount of people that can afford to participate in these deadly devices
Why? They're already widely available and yet contribute less than a thousandth of total gun crime annually.
>weapons deemed too dangerous for the general citizenry
This was never the purpose of the 1934 NFA, also you're asserting that citizens are, in fact, criminals with this statement.
>the monetary and paperwork barriers prevent their use in crime immensely and save countless lives every year
"Less than a thousandth" still applies.
>expanding the NFA to a larger subset of firearms and firearm related devices can only be a boon to our society
Increases government bloat, decreases BATFE efficiency, reduces availability of firearm safety features creating a public health hazard, etc

I can do this all fucking day.
>>
File: 1373770169676.png (140KB, 401x720px) Image search: [Google]
1373770169676.png
140KB, 401x720px
>>30044341

>Look at the crime numbers for NFA firearms and tell me introducing the same restrictions to handguns alone will not massively curtail street violence.

No it won't. Street criminals will switch to other implements of violence (knives, bats, pipes, or just bare fists). This is why I refuse to use the term "gun violence" as it implies if there are no guns the violence in society magically disappears.
>>
is insurrection not an option for you faggots? you just like plinking i suppose.
>>
>>30044463
What field do you want to work in?
>>
File: cdic stats on homicides by race.png (33KB, 354x337px) Image search: [Google]
cdic stats on homicides by race.png
33KB, 354x337px
>>30044424
>>the vast majority of gun crime is niggers
Fixed that for ya.
>>
File: kekdile.gif (21KB, 150x160px) Image search: [Google]
kekdile.gif
21KB, 150x160px
>>30044475
>>yet contribute less than a thousandth of total gun crime annually.
>annually
>not total gun crime ever, including use of NFA items before the act
>>
>>30044500
I work in manufacturing.
Engineering degree.
>>
>>30039161
ATF is a federal entity, its got fuck all to do with state laws.
>>
File: 1402434708761.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1402434708761.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
>>30044356
>>30044436

>Implying that if guns are harder to get, then criminals will magically become pacifists and stop killing each other.
>>
File: itsfuckingnothing.jpg (280KB, 1675x1016px) Image search: [Google]
itsfuckingnothing.jpg
280KB, 1675x1016px
>>30044328
>>30044345
>>30044348
I guess somebody forgot to tell the state of California that those stations exist.

Do you just believe anything you see written on the internet?
>>
>>30044555
I drive up to Montana and back every year to see my dad and go fishing (nothing to hunt any more except wolf scat) and shoot the breeze. And every year I get stopped when I come back, no matter the route I take.

So far it's been the ritual 'fresh fruits or veggies' Q&A. I expect that to change shortly. I also expect every DUI checkpoint to also start checking for ammo if you match the profile -- John Deere baseball cap, Ford pickup with a gun rack, etc. Just to hassle and intimidate people.
>>
>>30039181
Im from cali, moving to florida tomorrow. SEE YOU FAGGOTS AND YOUR SHITTY STATE LATER. I MEAN NEVER. AGAIN.
>>
>>30044475
>Why?

Because they "misuse" use them and criminals steal them and use them for nefarious purposes.

>Why? They're already widely available and yet contribute less than a thousandth of total gun crime annually.

I'm not sure what you are referring to that is widely available

>This was never the purpose of the 1934 NFA

>gun control was never the intention of the gun control law

>also you're asserting that citizens are, in fact, criminals with this statement.
Newsflash, the criminals live in your country and are indeed citizens.

>"Less than a thousandth" still applies.
Again, are you implying that the heavily regulated NFA items would not be used more in crime if they were as available as handguns?

>Increases government bloat, decreases BATFE efficiency,
Oh no and that would require tax money and we all know how much you people hate doing your civic duty to your society and paying your taxes.

>reduces availability of firearm safety features creating a public health hazard, etc

It would reduce the availability of firearms in general, leading to less in peoples hands shooting people.

>(industry standard)

>more efficient murder is the norm so why change it?

>(hunting ammunition)
thank you for reminding me.

>(what "defensive" accessories?)
anything that helps make the firearm a more effective killing tool or gives an edge over military or law enforcement.

>(advocating cruelty to animals, making firearms unsafer, etc)
Again, reducing the lethality and access of the general population

Animal population control can be done by rangers with approved hunting ammunition

>With the above points in mind, why?

>points
if that's what you like to call half assed excuses and whining >muh guns
>>
>>30038941
>Arizona
>Montana
>Wyoming
>Nevada

Do you need me to go on?
>>
>>30044596
>you people hate doing your civic duty to your society and paying your taxes
Ahh, I understand. You're a Bernie voter who stumbled into /k/ somehow -- possibly via /pol/.
>>
>>30044477
>No it won't. Street criminals will switch to other implements of violence
which will be less effective at murder and we can focus on curtailing them when that time arrives.

>>30044517
>racism

boy didn't see that one coming.

>>30044549
We are not going to solve murder, but we are not going to allow military grade weapons to be wielded by said murderers.

If the murderers are less effective at murdering the murder rate will go down.
>>
>>30044621
>Bernie voter

I voted for Hillary actually, Bernie has too casual a stance on gun control for my tastes.
>>
>>30044555
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hornbrook+Inspection+Station/@41.9269352,-122.5805114,3a,60y,142.74h,77.07t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ss8LcrmxpEemX4MTjJEve0g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x54ce54dd1c3c628d:0xaaf9bffa0552c8dd!8m2!3d41.9161226!4d-122.5719004

https://youtu.be/miermj5nSD8

I guess I will not be allowed to talk to you or your wife's son ever again.
>>
>>30039210
>tfw you haven't already stolen all his guns for him
>>
>>30044587
Nigger, I just posted a picture of the inspection station.

I don't care what you write. It doesn't exist. I just showed that beyond any possibility of doubt. Look it up on streetview for yourself.

I have never seen an inspection station. I've never heard of an inspection station. I've never even seen a speed trap on the I5.
>>
>>30044649
Okay, so you *are* full of shit. Next?
>>
>>30043208
I'm sure he's a good guy, but he's not dumb enough to tell someone to disobey the law on his official LEO email.
>>
Bump limit, new thread.

>>30044663
>>30044663
>>30044663
>>
File: I5 inspection station.jpg (130KB, 754x690px) Image search: [Google]
I5 inspection station.jpg
130KB, 754x690px
>>30044555

lrn2streetview

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.926674,-122.5802865,3a,60y,144.69h,79.8t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sd2Hn6Z5O2SZlKanSfOt_OA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
>>
>>30044661
Just the sort of iron-clad counter-argument I'd expect from someone narcissistic enough to tripfag on a fourth-rate anonymous image board.
>>
>>30044517
>>30044622
>science
>racism
>>
>>30039654
>implying that makes a meaningful difference

How does that boot leather taste?
>>
File: alternate weapon uses.jpg (162KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
alternate weapon uses.jpg
162KB, 500x500px
>>30044622

>which will be less effective at murder and we can focus on curtailing them when that time arrives.

The lethality rate is about equal between knives and handguns (~30%) and more people are beaten to death with bare hands than are killed by all long guns combined.

>but we are not going to allow military grade weapons to be wielded by said murderers.

Military hardware (select fire assault rifles) are already highly regulated.

>If the murderers are less effective at murdering the murder rate will go down.

No, they will just work harder at it.
>>
File: UB5f2pg.jpg (26KB, 476x362px) Image search: [Google]
UB5f2pg.jpg
26KB, 476x362px
>>30044682
>>
>>30044760
>>30044760
>>30044682

see

>>30044669
>>
File: gun control.png (461KB, 606x538px) Image search: [Google]
gun control.png
461KB, 606x538px
>>30044596
>criminals steal them and use them for nefarious purposes.
Provide evidence that criminals steal NFA-restricted firearms and then use them "for nefarious purposes. Also,
>"misuse"
lmao
>I'm not sure what you are referring to that is widely available
In a state with no gun laws (Vermont) you can own an NFA-restricted firearm or device provided you pass a background check. There is functionally no difference between completing a 4473 on a Ruger 10/22 and going through the process of obtaining an anti-tank rifle aside from the NFA registry and the time it takes the BATFE to process the application.

>>gun control was never the intention of the gun control law
>Newsflash, the criminals live in your country and are indeed citizens.
Newsflash, reading comprehension is your friend: not all citizens are criminals, even if all (dubious assertion) criminals are citizens. There was never any intention to restrict anything deemed "too dangerous for the general citizenry" in the 1934 NFA; it was entirely about restricting criminals from those weapons and devices.

>Again, are you implying that the heavily regulated NFA items would not be used more in crime
You're arguing that they are when they aren't, and this is just a continuation of that broken train of thought. Your post wasn't about deregulation of NFA items anyway, so I'm not even sure why you're trying to argue that now.

>Oh no and that would require tax money
>you people hate doing your civic duty
I see, so making the government less-efficient in addition to increasing cost of operation is a "civic duty" according to you? No wonder why you're having difficulty understanding things.

>It would reduce the availability of firearms in general
Prove this, because I have evidence to the contrary: Australian "bikie" gangs manufacturing automatic weapons despite confiscation and severe restriction, along with Chechen rebels (who took on the Russian military twice) and the entire Khyber Pass firearms industry. 1/2
>>
>>30044889
>Provide evidence that criminals steal NFA-restricted firearms and then use them "for nefarious purposes

You seem to be making a lot of incorrect assumptions

criminals steal firearms in general, the reason so few NFA items are stolen is because there are so few due to regulation
>>
>>30044108
They anti steel?
>be California
>can't shoot copper jacket steel on public land because muh fires (I'm lucky though, my local range doesn't give a shit) 9 months out of the year
>can't shoot lead year round because muh condors (that were objectively proven to have the lead in their bodies from god damn paint)
It's almost like they don't want us shooting at all~
>>
>>30044931
>You seem to be making a lot of incorrect assumptions
I'm not, and taking the argument that "hurr there's so few NFA items so not many are stolen" isn't helping the argument that expanding the list of restricted items is going to solve a problem we don't have.

Unless that was secretly your intention.
>>
>>30044454
It's like you're willingly blind to what's happening in the DNC.
>$0.50 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>30044596
You seem like somebody who would benefit from looking up the numbers which clarify the numbers of crimes committed with legally held handguns versus illegally held handguns.

Hint: the vast majority of crimes are committed with illegally held items, thus reducing the threshold of loops one must jump through to acquire NFA items to the level which is required for handguns obviously implies a minimal to negligible impact on crime as criminals (here's the kicker) don't spend their time on attempting to pass background checks for and legally registering items they anticipate using in illegal action.

Would it surprise you to know that every type of restricted NFA item can be manufactured with items impossible to regulate (pipes, washers, welding equipment, stock metal, etc.) that are found at literally every industrial supply/home improvement store in the country?

They can be. Criminals know this fact and exploit it constantly.

If anyone on this board, or any firearms enthusiast, or any criminal, wanted to circumvent the NFA they could in a day's time without a background check, without registry, without a tax stamp, without a training course.

Reducing the restriction on NFA items to the restrictions on handguns serves not to increase crime in a meaningful way, but instead to narrow the force advantage criminals already have over the populous at large.

If you want to make the people safer, don't make them fight with their hands behind their back.
>>
>>30044096
Except for the matches, the public range is pants on head retarded. Feels like something they would have in britain with the surveillance tower and everything.
>do not stop at the benches
Then make passageways you fuckwits.
Progun or antigun, most californians in this area are assholes with a fetish for telling others what to do.
>>
>>30039515
>Half the house
Dems won't have any control of the house till 2020 at the earliest

Republicans completely gerrymandered it towards their side senpai
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.