[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Expensive sh... cool.. stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: wa2000-3[1].jpg (33KB, 650x253px) Image search: [Google]
wa2000-3[1].jpg
33KB, 650x253px
Right.
Lets face it, every one of us got something we can't afford. Be it a gun, mortgage or hit on THE president.
So dream on. what would you get or do if you had unlimited funds/ power.

If you have gained your dreams, please do post them and feel no shame.
Whatever you post, there will be some massively jelly person wishing he could have your papermache shiv in order to escape the reality.
>>
>>30029747
as op, if you missed the obvious I kinda want few boxes of 9×39mm merely to see if there is any magic on the caliber.
>>
File: 1455911080231.jpg (193KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1455911080231.jpg
193KB, 1280x853px
>>30029747
>what would you get or do if you had unlimited funds/ power

>set up a micronation devoted to small arms production
>churn out slavshit clones until the market implodes
>start producing civilian models of Korobov's beautiful abominations
>have the Ruskies and Chinese funnel their arms to us so we can rebrand and sell them, effectively circumventing the import bans

I wouldn't do anything major, that's for sure.
>>
>>30029805
You missed chechenia by a decade or so, but if you get some funding, we shall have fun.
>>
>>30029805
that picture...
i came.
>>
>>30029856
aight, dude. WHAT THE FUCK. I post a picture of a prototype of a gun that goes for over a mil and you drool over a abomination of kalashnikovs pure dream made in plastic. I would totally slap the shit up if shit was next to me.
Not cool ruining a thread about dreams like that.
>>
Why do people love the WA-2000 so much? Was it actually really good? I know nothing about them
>>
>>30029918
For its time it was fantastic. Now it's mostly about film, television and video game pedigree.
>>
>>30029805

Imagine that with a RPK mag
>>
>>30029918
it's unicorn rare, that alone is enough to make people drool over it. It's also pretty A E S T H E T I C and has made appearances in vidya and shit.

>>30029920
was the performance worth the price tag though? It was pretty expensive for what it was marketed as

>>30029936
I had a pic of it with a bakelite AK mag, but I don't know what happened to it
>>
>>30029918
>>30029920
>>30029996
is gud. was expensive. still is gud in modern world. and even more expensive.
It would have been awesome if soviets had stolen it. we would have some sweet ass silenced power of imagination things.
>>
>>30029747
Not weapons related but I'm halfway there. I get to use a 32 track desk, half neve, half SSL and some damn nice microphones at work.

I'm fucked if I think I'll ever own my own one though.

Saving for a new bow. Want a really nice longbow.
>>
>>30029758
Supposedly it's very similar to .300 blk.

Somebody in the US got their hands on it at some point.
Fun fact: You can buy 9x39 hunting rifles in Russia.
>>
>>30030093
Sorry forgot the dream

My own range in a shady wooded area but with some fields (basically my own land. Can shoot on family farm but it isn't my own).

Would love a lewis gun, an em2, a m16a1, a spitfire or my very own b52.

These are pipe dreams though. A man can dream
>>
>>30029918
>>30029920
>>30029996
You wonder why it's liked? was it worth the price? IS it worth the price?
The gun was a fucking mirage. it was the cutting edge of weapon development and yet it was a limited run. why the fuck was all the subsonic tech on the slav side of iron curtain. They could have made something truly beatiful.
>>
>>30029920
Blood Money is what made me want one
>>
File: 6-24X72 auf Mauser SR 93.jpg (10KB, 480x237px) Image search: [Google]
6-24X72 auf Mauser SR 93.jpg
10KB, 480x237px
>>
>>30029747
If you gonna dream, dream big

>Marry TayTay
>Buy literally all of congress and the senate
>repeal NFA,hughes,import bans, etc.
>Have God Emperor send Feinstien and all of her ilk to Leavenworth
>buy a castle and a huge armory
>buy a f14
>>
>>30029918
As being probably the only person here with experience handling and shooting one I will tell you my experience.

Its not the rifle everybody thinks it is. Its all marketing. Its fine for a semi auto and a shooter who doesnt notice the difference between this and any other rifle. I don't care about sub -11 moa perfect same hole shots every time I just care that it shoots and hits where im pointing which it does but for what it is, theres better alternatives. Its stupidly heavy in the rear which is understandable but the front is a feather and it feels off. The bipod system is a gimmick like the SU16 or the steyr scout. Its reason for going under is probably because its so expensive and your not getting anything better than any other gun for the price. If you like the way it looks thats fine but if you think its anything more than it actually is your only a fool.

The WA2k is NOT some magical rifle its just a meme gun.
>>
>>30030220
The real reason its out there so much is because like the pancor they just sold the rights or whatever it is to MANY companies for movies or video games who never got to touch it themselves and now here we are with everybody and their mother has seen the memegun.
>>
>>30030227
>sold the rights or whatever it is to MANY companies for movies or video games
Do you need rights to use a gun in fiction?

I would have thought that provided you paid money for one, you could use it anyway you want, including as a prop in a film. Games clearly aren't reproducing the actual gun so since you're creating a depiction of reality, things that are real aren't creative works in ways that prevent you depicting them.

Well, it seems obvious to me but IANAL
>>
>>30030268
Yes, you need to buy a license from the company to use a gun in your video game or movie. Each of those liberals who complain about guns and what not and then put them in their movies are actually giving the gun companies more money. They make a lot of money off of that.

when counter strike came out it had all sorts of wonky names for its guns, the Nighthawk (deagle) the Bullpop (AUG), that was because they couldn't get the license to use the names.
>>
>>30030288
I was about to mention counterstrike. That game was a gun name mess. Most people I knew changed the names of things anyway.

The "scout rifle". You had clarion not FAMAS, parabellum machine gun
>>
File: am180-3.jpg (10KB, 500x141px) Image search: [Google]
am180-3.jpg
10KB, 500x141px
The American 180.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.