[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 rd Pocket Pistols

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: p11.jpg (83KB, 650x577px) Image search: [Google]
p11.jpg
83KB, 650x577px
What are some pocket pistols that have a 10 round capacity?
>>
>>30013455
makarov
>>
>>30013509

Kind of...
>>
>>30013455
Pocket Pistol and 10 Round capacity don't really go together.
>>
>>30013509
The mak is 8 rounds, isn't it? With some shit 10 rounders that misfeed half the time.
>>
File: DSC00064[1].jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00064[1].jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>30013455

bersa thunder 22
>>
>>30014495
the p11 is 10 rds of 9mm

but the problem is I HATE plastic which makes me want the bersa more
>>
>>30015286
Are you the guy from the CZ 83 thread? What kind of experience do you have with pocket-carrying a gun? If you've never done it before and want to carry one of these all steel guns like a PPK, I'd strongly recommend getting some sort of heavy metal object or weight, placing that in your pocket, and walking around for a day. Your pants might stay up if you have a good belt, but pockets provide no support, so the gun will swing around as you walk. Also, if you have to tuck in your shirt for work, then odds are you have a dress code, yes? I really don't think the people who enforce this dress code will think too highly of you for having a bulging gun in your front pocket. Depending on your physical build and shape, guns can print very clearly while pocket carrying.
>>
>>30013455

Keltec P-32
>>
>>30013455
10 rounds for pocket carry?

Stop wearing cargo pants you fucking pleb!
>>
File: IMGP1368.jpg (4MB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP1368.jpg
4MB, 3072x2048px
>>30013455
>>30014495
>>30015286
Pic related is what a Makarov looks like in a front pocket of a pair of jeans. Imagine the bulge in a pair of dress pants. The Bersa isn't going to be much smaller, if at all. This is not the ideal pocket pistol, bro.
>>
>>30015580
Different anon but what about a Ruger LCR or whatever their 13 ounce revolver is?
>>
>>30015611
I don't have any snub nose revolvers. They can be OK in terms of overall footprint, but I never liked revolvers for pocket carry myself. Same issue with a Makarov sized gun where you have a thick bulge and imprinting the shape of a revolver through your pants. I consider pocket size guns to be more along the lines of the Ruger LCP. Very thin, lightweight, and a small footprint.

Have you (or the OP) considered ankle carry? I think a short revolver would make a lot more sense on an ankle than in a pocket.
>>
>>30015689
I normally where shorts for 3/4ths of the year so no.
>>
>>30015752
If your shorts have belt loops, just use a belt and carry the same gun you carry the rest of the year. If your shorts don't have a belt, use a belly band holster to support the gun IWB.
>>
>>30015778
Thanks forgot about belly bands.
>>
>>30013455
10 rounds of 380?

Lc9 has extended 9 round magazines (for 9+! carry)

and its not a baby caliber.
>>
>>30013455
unless youre ok with extended mags, the only thing that I can think of is a glock 26, and Id argue thats not a pocket gun
Pocket guns usually only hols 7-8 rounds on average. If you want something with more its going to be bigger or again, youre going to need an extended mag
>>
I pocket carry a Ruger LCP. A pistol that holds 10 rounds is either going to be too thick or too long to really hide in your pocket.
>>
>>30015403
They will never notice the gun. I pocket carry a Makarov every day at work and no one has noticed.
>>
>>30021337
Then why not carry it IWB with a tuckable holster and save yourself the discomfort of having a steel brick in your pocket?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.