[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Vietnam some missions were more important than others.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: airborne supply co.jpg (26KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
airborne supply co.jpg
26KB, 480x340px
In Vietnam some missions were more important than others.
>>
File: 1463638890371.gif (2MB, 540x230px) Image search: [Google]
1463638890371.gif
2MB, 540x230px
>>30002735

>gonna_get_crunk.jpg
>>
Why do we have such a stick up our ass now?
>>
>>30002758

I imagine people goofing off with millions of dollars of equipment led to stuff getting broken which in turn led to inquires as to how it was all broken in the first place. And here we are today.
>>
>>30002758
Congress has been infested with bible thumping fundies and authoritarian "progressives" since the 90s.
>>
>>30002758
Because the Army was in a sad shape after Vietnam. Full of pissy conscripts, rampant drug use, and alcoholism.

Even Korea has been made No Fun Land. First time I went you and everyone else were still drunk, hungover, reeking of alcohol; all day every day. The company's PT motto was "sober by noon".

Second time a few years later. They banned so many places off base, curfew tightened, counseling for showing up hungover, art15 for showing up drunk still.
>>
>>30002758

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DS2wXSKF5k
>>
>>30002798
Ha ha ha he he he. No. It's the litigation culture you dumb fuck poltard. Everyone is afraid of being sued due to liability. Hence all the uptight rules.
>>
>>30002839
Nigga, you can't sue the military.
>>
>>30002797
This pretty much

Read about dudes going full retard with weapons and equipment

>Born too late lads :(
>>
>>30002861
Oh, dis gon b gud.
>>
File: DP-28.png (574KB, 465x717px) Image search: [Google]
DP-28.png
574KB, 465x717px
>>30002755
If you're gonna post a Gardevoir, do it properly.
>>
>>30002797
>implying the military gives a fuck if it dun blows up some million dollar piece of hardware cuz drunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itmpL2XJ6qM
>>
>>30002861
Usta not be able to but today is a society of feels
>>
>>30002861
Todays peace-time military can be sued.
>>
The only beer they could get was Budweiser?

War truly is hell.
>>
>>30005094
it was the 60's/70's budweiser was the only beer back then
>>
>>30002861
Nigger, you can sue anyone.
>>
>>30005094
Forreal, my uncle served in the 101st back then. I remember he used to tell me that they had a kickass roller coaster but all he ever wanted was a log ride
>>
File: War, war never changes.jpg (132KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
War, war never changes.jpg
132KB, 960x717px
>>30007415
Truly, Vietnam vets suffered like no else ever has or will.
>>
>>30003132
But why?
>>
File: Vietnam_Huey_Door_Gunner[1].jpg (2MB, 1938x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam_Huey_Door_Gunner[1].jpg
2MB, 1938x1600px
>you'll never be a huey gunner in 'nam
Why even live?
>>
>>30007477
You can always go to a reenactment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQOtGIwlm1c
>>
>>30005094

Lucky to get that. Grandfather was 101st in '69 and they got some 25 year old root beer that christmas. Had rust on the cap. Army thought it was such a wonderful gift. He traded his.

Also, funny story about helicopters:

>loading up VC bodies on helicopter
>helicopter flies up over a mountain
>turns sideways
>dumps all those fucking bodies out
>bodies flying out of the air and landing on the mountain

But that came to an end because one pilot lost a brother in a village to a cache booby trap, and ended up dumping a bunch of carcasses on a village and killed two elderly people.
>>
>>30007518

On "the" village, not "a" village, but fighting up in A Shau in '69 was hell. Has a Bronze Star with valor for Hamburger Hill shenanigans he won't even talk about to this day.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.