[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: heckler-koch-p30s-40-sw.jpg (185KB, 427x267px) Image search: [Google]
heckler-koch-p30s-40-sw.jpg
185KB, 427x267px
I don't want it, but I think this is a good price. Does /k/ think I could flip this gun and make a quick hundred?

HK p30s V3 in .40SW, brand new, $600 shipped + 20 dollars for transfer fee from FFL. $620 Total. I normally see these for at least $800.
>>
>.40

pfft
>>
>>29994955
>>.40
Precisely why I don't want it.

If it was 9mm I'd buy and keep. It's .40 so I want to buy it to sell it.
>>
>>29995018
If you really want an hk in .40, get a usp. There's a reason why nobody likes .40 but the usp along with very few other guns are decent in it.
>>
>>29995033
>I don't want it
Literally the first 4 words of my post. Is /k/ only populated by illiterate fudd's at 1 in the morning?
>>
File: 1453831871412.png (40KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1453831871412.png
40KB, 803x688px
>>29995068
>Literally the first 4 words of my post

I'm sorry /k/ isn't filled with ass kissers that dictate how you spend your money. Also buying a firearm with the intent to flip is illegal. Should I report you to the ATF?
>>
>>29995100

Nothing at all illegal about me buying a gun to sell it. I intend to use the money to enhance my personal collection of firearms. Furthermore, even if I just wanted to keep the money and use it to take your moms fat ass out to eat at a nice restaurant, it would still be legal. Because it is a one time deal. It is not until it becomes a regular activity that I'm required to get an FFL. Or more precisely, until it gets to the point of "engaging in business".

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sec_18_00000921----000-.html

(a) As used in this chapter—
(21) The term “engaged in the business” means—
(C) as applied to a dealer in firearms, as defined in section 921 (a)(11)(A), a person who devotes time, attention, and labor to dealing in firearms as a regular course of trade or business with the principal objective of livelihood and profit through the repetitive purchase and resale of firearms, but such term shall not include a person who makes occasional sales, exchanges, or purchases of firearms for the enhancement of a personal collection or for a hobby, or who sells all or part of his personal collection of firearms;

I find it really funny that you got so butthurt about me pointing out the fact you can't fucking read, that you threatened to call the ATF on me. For something that's perfectly legal. LOL.

And even if it was illegal, how the fuck would they enforce this. How would you notify them? You going to tell them some anonymous man on 4chan hurt your feelings and they should come get me? How are they going to know who I am exactly? Brilliant plan dick face! hahahhaha
>>
>>29995218
k
>>
>>29995068

Buy it and keep it. Its a nice handgun and having something in .40 is not a bad thing at all. Even during the darkest days of post-Sandy Hook, where the shelves were bare of everything, .40S&W could still be had in quantity.
>>
File: symmw.jpg (58KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
symmw.jpg
58KB, 620x465px
>>29995225
LMAO

Here's a picture for you, I suggest you heed it's advice passive aggressive buttmad ATF calling bitch boy
>>
>>29995231
Thanks, that's actually not a bad idea. I don't own anything in .40 currently.

Might be nice to stash this thing somewhere and have it in a shtf scenario. Since I'm buying it about $200 cheaper than i've ever seen it sold, I could always just sell it later too. Even if the price drops on it I imagine I'll at least get my money back. Thank you wiseman of /k/. Much better than the guy threatening to call the ATF lol
>>
File: 1458339215498.jpg (103KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458339215498.jpg
103KB, 540x720px
>>29995283
>have it in a shtf scenario

Oh, it's THIS type of retard. Go ahead and buy it. Flip that MAD MONEY bro! You're a genius!
>>
>>29994906
HK makes the best 40s, thats a great price for an HK. You should have at least one gun in .40 anyway. People on this board act like you can only have one handgun and it has to be 9mm/10mm

Just do it and be happy to have an Hk in a great caliber that will still be on shelves this election season.
>>
>>29995283

No problem. Years ago I purchased a used Glock 22 for $300. Don't use it much but its certainly not a bad thing to have several decent handguns in a variety of common chamberings.
>>
>>29995304
Hahahaha you're still here? It's really quite pathetic how buttmad you are. Why don't you go have phone sex with the ATF.

And don't act like you couldnt use an extra $200. We all know you're struggling to make ends meet working at mcdonalds. Faggot.
>>
>>29995315
>>29995321
That seals it for me. I'm going to buy it. Thanks for the nudge in the right direction guys.

And thank you Mr. ATF calling donkey fucker, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Goodnight.
>>
>>29995068
>Is /k/ only populated by illiterate fudd's at 1 in the morning?

You're making fun of an anon for misreading your post yet you call him a fudd for that? Fudds don't like USP's let alone anything HK.
>>
>>29995360

Good going. I've bought lots of firearms over the years I might not have considered otherwise, just because they were so cheap. If you know you can at a minimum break even it almost becomes a case of "why not".
>>
>>29995360
I have shot the p2000SK in .40 and it is not hard to shoot fast at all. The buffer works wonders.
>>
>>29994955
>>29995018
>>29995033
Pretty much any HK pistol is going to handle .40 very well. There is absolutely no reason to shy away from a P30 just because it's chambered in .40S&W.
>>
File: 1461225258013.jpg (24KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1461225258013.jpg
24KB, 314x295px
>>29994906
Don't buy H&K overpriced junk...
For those prices you'd expect a metal based frame or at least a steel trigger of some kind but nooooo, better to follow the current polymer meme fad than to make a gun that's worthwhile enough to shoot and age well enough to pass down in your family.

Just get a Beretta M9 or 92 and get your money's worth because at $600+ you might as well be buying a Glock or some other crappy polymer gun. Also ditch the .40 s&w, it's literally the worst of both worlds in between 9mm and .45 acp.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.