[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Second Amendment Protects Right to Buy and Sell Guns, Court Rules

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 25

File: image.png (939KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
939KB, 750x1334px
http://www.wsj.com/articles/second-amendment-protects-right-to-buy-and-sell-guns-court-rules-1463429651?mod=e2fb

GLORIOUS VICTORY KOMRADES
>>
>To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In

Are you a jew op?
>>
>>29970626
kind of sad it has to go to court
>>
> To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In
Who the fuck cares enough to do that

Now I will never click a link to that website ever again
>>
>>29970642
This
OP summarize for us
Is this nationwide or is this just for opening gun stores in California?
>>
>>29970626
>>29970642

I'll sum it up for you. Alameda county tried to make a local zoning law in which it would be illegal to have a gun shop within 500 feet of another gun shop, any sort of school pre K-12, any residential housing, and a bunch of other stupid shit. As it turned out, the requirement resulted in exactly zero places in which you could open and run a gun shop in the county.

Which wasn't the intention of the legislation, I'm sure [/sarcasm]

But because the legislation was such an obvious and thinly veiled attempt at simply legislating away gun shops via zoning laws, even the 9th Circuit called bullshit on it.
>>
>>29970686
Which is impressive since this is the same court that ruled you can use good cause for ccw then at the absolute last second said nope do it again and has been sitting on its ass not issuing its ruling for something like 2 years.
>>
>>29970686
>Attempt liberal bullshit to de facto kill the 2nd amendment
>Get BTFO by the objectively most liberal court system in the entire fucking country

Jesus christ dude this is like if you went to an LGBTBBQ rally and someone beat the shit out of you for being a massive faggot.
>>
File: CCWLFa6WMAAaMso.png (267KB, 560x498px) Image search: [Google]
CCWLFa6WMAAaMso.png
267KB, 560x498px
>>29970739
>>
>>29970725
Peruta was a huge deal when the 3 judge panel ruled in favor of abolishing the "good cause" requirement. It was such a huge surprised that Kamala Harris DECLINED to get involved in the case until after the state got BTFO in a surprise 2-1 decision in favor of concealed carry rights. Then of course she wormed her way into the fray despite the fact that she shouldn't have been allowed to do so and effectively forced the rehearing of the case en banc.

Fuck I hate that bitch. Almost certainly slated to be the next Senator of this state. And that cocksucker Newsom will be the next governor. Gee, that'll be fantastic and fun. Glad I'm moving away in a few months so I won't have to deal with the aftermath of the gunmageddon bills in the senate right now.
>>
>>29970739
Some people need to be beaten, regardless of what they identify as.
>>
>>29970739
You know it's bad when the 9th circuit actually slaps down the liberals. Go google and read the decision, the judges aren't kind in rebuking Alamada county. The judges also go out to state that the people have a right to keep and bear arms, and that banning gun stores in a clear violation of the right of the people to keep and bear arms because it attempts to make it more difficult for people to acquire the very arms that they want to keep and bear.

Odd to see liberals admitting that the people have the right to keep and bear arms. It makes you wonder when the other shoe is going to drop.
>>
>>29970626

>San Francisco

#REKT. Hope those fucking faggots cry and die because of this ruling.
>>
File: gavin newsom gun control.png (243KB, 971x715px) Image search: [Google]
gavin newsom gun control.png
243KB, 971x715px
>>29970818
>Odd to see liberals admitting that the people have the right to keep and bear arms.
Don't worry. It's a dangerous loophole that will be closed as soon as Newsom gets sworn in as our next governor.
>>
>>29970686
get fucked alameda county.
they really are going for the "if you can't ban apple pie, ban apples" strategy, aren't they?
>>
File: california poll gun laws.jpg (204KB, 576x1283px) Image search: [Google]
california poll gun laws.jpg
204KB, 576x1283px
>>29970889
With a neo-fascist population like ours, there is no winning. The crazy fucks are currently putting stuff on a referendum that would require a license to sell ammo and a background check to buy it, and ban those dangerous bullet buttons, and --

There is no winning this. Please, Big One. Come and slay the Bay Area soon.
>>
>>29970850
I'd feel better about fleeing this awful fucking state if it wasn't for the fact that for every pro-gun person leaving this state, we didn't have 10 Commies entering other states and shitting them up with the same failed social policies which fucked California up in the first place.

>Oh, you mean this stupid bullshit was terrible and it fucked up California?
>Nah, it was just a fluke. Let's move to Texas, Washington, and Oregon and try the exact same shit again. What could go wrong?
>Fuck guys, why do our social policies keep failing? It can't be that our policies are terrible, we just need to try harder until they stick.
>>
>>29970919
LA needs to go as well. Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Sacramento need to go.

And Oakland for good measure.
>>
File: 1411366562891.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411366562891.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>29970850
>>29970919

Phil senpai pls notice me
>>
>>29970920
Yeah. They're like Muslims fleeing sharia shitholes... and then as soon as there's a critical mass of them they want their halal school lunch program and special prayer rooms and what have you, for starters.

It's worth remembering Cali was a sensible-conservative state until millions of liberal faggots moved in from back East. I'm old enough to remember the bumper stickers saying WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA, NOW GO HOME.
>>
File: operator beavis.jpg (50KB, 224x278px) Image search: [Google]
operator beavis.jpg
50KB, 224x278px
>>29970975
Are you a beautiful woman? Biologically...?

What are you wearing?
>>
>>29970995
Now it's more along the lines of "WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA, PLEASE HAVE SOME FREE STUFF AT THE EVER INCREASING COST TO THE TAXPAYER"

Except the sign is in spanish.
>>
>>29970920
i'll just say in my state that cars with cali plates have repair bills comming to them unless they got a progun bumper sticker on them.
>>
>>29971028
Why would I reveal my power levels by sticking pro-gun stickers on my car? I'd rather surprise criminal scum and shoot them.

Besides, some of us need time to order new plates, register our vehivles, get new DLs, and then turn the old license plates into target practice.
>>
File: 1426306025911.png (52KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
1426306025911.png
52KB, 203x209px
>>29970995
>>29971025
>!HOLAI WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA IF YOU ARE WHITE PLEASE LEAVE. VIVA LA RAZA ESE
>>
>>29970919
>background check to buy ammo
what the fuck
why?
if you have a gun, you passed a check, and if you passed that check, you'll pass the ammo check.
and if its a criminal, most of them aren't buying boxes and boxes of ammo nor are they stupid enough to be a felon and go to fucking walmart.

and as long as my cousin gets out of LA before the big one hits, we're cool.
motherfucker has a goddamn rpg.
>>
>>29970850
>all that bullshit in that pic

Translation:We need to do something right now before people have time to cool off and realize what a horrible idea that something is!
>>
>>29971060
>if you have a gun, you passed a check
that's cute
>>
>>29971016
Just panties, stockings and a bra.
>>
>>29970850
>quoting the bible to appeal to neocons
fucking retards
>>29971185
i'll admit, I worded that wrong.
but if you're buying ammo from a store, you most likely have a legal gun.
I really don't think a felon or anyone who can't pass a NICS check is stupid enough to get their ammo from a legal store and run the risk of getting caught.
>>
>>29971060
No gun-related law has ever made any fucking sense, anon. There shouldn't be any.
>>
>>29970770
Which reminds me where does based dangerous faggot stand on the 2nd amendment?
>>
>>29970774
At least she wont be around to fuck CA if she becomes a senator.
>>
>>29971275
He shot a shit ton of guns with some /pol/acks in Alaska
>>
What does this mean for medical marijuana patients?
>>
>>29971317
No, but she'll be around to fuck the whole country as a US Senator, and there is not a god damn thing we can do to stop it.
>>
>>29970626
>2-1 majority
>Judge Barry G. Silverman, named to the bench by President Bill Clinton, wrote in dissent,
>Silverman

draw your own conclusions
>>
File: 1349031347753.gif (1MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1349031347753.gif
1MB, 255x191px
>>29971359
Hmm...
>>
>>29971060
To fuck with their ideological enemies. We passed the point where we could assume it was well-intentioned ignorance a long, long time ago.
>>
>>29971355
I believe someone said all we have to do is get one republican into one of the "promised" positions and the California dems will turn on each other and self destruct.
>>
File: 1462663716536.png (180KB, 554x325px) Image search: [Google]
1462663716536.png
180KB, 554x325px
Commiefornia BTFO
>>
>>29971447
Commiefornia is a hydra. Shoot down one anti-gun law and it'll shit out 3 new ones to replace it.
>>
>>29971275
>Britain is drowning in mudslimes
>52% of whom unironically believe gay sex should be a capital offense
The existence of any british gays whatsoever who don't agitate for gun rights is the far greater mystery
>>
>>29971428
>right to keep and bear arms
>public health emergency

Liberalism is truly a mental illness.
>>
>>29971355
The other candidate that has a shot is Loretta Sanchez, which is the same shit anyway.
>>
>>29971389
>silverman
>not goldman
sounds like a brokeass goy to me
>>
>>29970919
>field poll of 834 California voters
843 ain't shit when you actually look at the size of California, just saying
>>
>>29971428
>Regulation
>Not infringement
Autism
>>
>>29970818
D.C. vs. Heller and McDonald vs. Chicago were huge with wider implications than most people realized at the time. There's wiggle room about banning certain types of guns, but Heller and McDonald absolutely established a right to both own and carry handguns. Which means there is a hard limit the government can't go past.
>>
>>29971497

>m8 mooslims r peaceful m8 ur belivin' the propuhgandahh m8 them rooty tooty point'n shooties just for killin li'l kids m8 innit
>>
>>29971428
Is that stuff about Shay's Rebellion inspiring it true?
>>
>>29970818
Reading that decision gave me a righteous freedom boner
>>
Whenever I think CT is bad all I have to do is remember I don't live in CA.
>>
>>29971562

Nah, doublethink
>>
>>29970739
>LGBTBBQ
my sides
>>
File: 882021.jpg (25KB, 540x682px) Image search: [Google]
882021.jpg
25KB, 540x682px
>>29971563

>Which means there is a hard limit the government can't go past.
>>
>>29971645
they don't need a license to buy ammo, also they can have fingers other than their trigger finger under the action.
>>
>>29971668
Much as I hate to admit it, we are most likely getting Hitlary as the next POTUS. The real issue will be whether the Republicans can hold on to the House and Senate.
>>
>>29971715
With solid fire lanes and some heavy weapons it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>29971563
People knew what those rulings meant, and they've been attempting to circumvent them (or get a liberal majority on the Supreme Court in order to overrule them) ever since.

Can't outright ban all guns? Just make a special list of "approved" weapons for sale, like Calfornias "safe" roster of approved handguns guns. Ban guns because of their external features, then ban guns because they're semi automatic, etc. It's just gradual now. The left isn't stupid. They're very inventive. They know many of their arguments are going to fail. But they're patient, well funded, and creative. They will continue in their mission of disarmament until we definitively shut them down for good.
>>
>>29971548
goy is the term for a non-jew, anon.
>>
File: TLMOBXs.png (103KB, 1000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
TLMOBXs.png
103KB, 1000x1800px
>>29971428
>>29971610
That woman is smoking crazy shit:
>James Madison, for example, speaks in Federalist Number Forty- Six of "the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation." [59] The advantage in question was not merely the defense of American borders; a standing army might well accomplish that. Rather, an armed public was advantageous in protecting political liberty. It is therefore no surprise that the Federal Farmer, the nom de plume of an anti-federalist critic of the new Constitution and its absence of a Bill of Rights, could write that "to preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always posses s arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..." [60] On this matter, at least, there was no cleavage between the pro-ratification Madison and his opponent.
https://www.firearmsandliberty.com/embar.html
>>
>>29971792
>James Madison
How can one man be so based?
>>
File: Veterans-and-Congress_Image1.png (21KB, 310x372px) Image search: [Google]
Veterans-and-Congress_Image1.png
21KB, 310x372px
>>29971746
They have some with training
>>
>>29971838
Manlet syndrome.
>>
>>29971016
Isn't phil the one that got caught out admiring traps?
>>
>>29971983
Yes
>>
>>29971428
>BERNSTEIN GILARSKY

/pol/ is always right
>>
>>29971763
>People knew what those rulings meant, and they've been attempting to circumvent them (or get a liberal majority on the Supreme Court in order to overrule them) ever since.

I realize that. It's just apparently befuddling the Hell out of the Antis that the circuit courts are going by the Supreme Court rulings. Well, with the exception of the 1st and 2nd. But even in those states, gun ownership is growing, not shrinking. New York and Connecticut had what amounted to mass civil disobedience when the vast majority simply refused the government mandate to register or turn in their weapons. So those state governments are left trying to push the narrative that the new laws worked when all but the most delusional or ideologically pure know they're an utter failure.
>>
>>29971435
The Republican party in California is dead and decaying. We have a few good state senators, but they're outweighed by people who, year after year, write new AWB legislation for shits and giggles.

The day a Republican takes office as a Senator for the state of California is the day I'll eat my hat.
>>
>>29970672
It's a ruling by the Ninth Circuit, so it covers California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Hawaii, Arizona, Idaho, Montana, and Nevada. Plus a couple of territories in the Pacific.
>>
>>29971275
I ran into him after his talk at university of oregon and we shot the shit about guns for a while. Said he wants a pink glock and have something to the effect of "lesbian destroyer" etched on the slide. The dude is a fucking riot on and off camera
>>
>>29972187
This makes me wish the Ninth Circuit got Newsons gay laws and just nuked them all.

And hopefully said law gets so defeated that they can't even appeal to the Supreme Court who hopefully will be split still or heaven forbid is Conservative again with a Trump victory (which is a bit of a longshot still).
>>
>>29970774
I think Harris is going to get her ass handed to her by Sanchez. That makes Newsome's ascension to governor uncertain, because he's even more of a lightweight than she is.

She gets one term before her negotiable ethics catch up to her and the FBI hauls her off in manacles.
>>
File: phil falls for poju.png (99KB, 1165x844px) Image search: [Google]
phil falls for poju.png
99KB, 1165x844px
>>29971983
If you are referring to the Great Poju Incident, all that proves is that I'm a sucker for false advertising.

>>29972317
Newsom is the anointed darling of the SF machine. He has cultivated the militant faggot brigade and the feminazis and blacks and Mexicans and all the darling tribes of the Left for years. He is almost certainly a shoo-in. Which is frightening, because he is also certifiably crazy and as much of a malignant narcissist as Obama is.
>>
File: 1462707017504.png (82KB, 173x257px) Image search: [Google]
1462707017504.png
82KB, 173x257px
>>29970739
>>
>>29970850
Bullshit, Phil. Read the Ninth District summary of the case. They just ripped Newsome's nuts off with a spoon. Pre-emptively slapped him on the throat, and rammed a beach umbrella up his ass. He's already got the California State Sheriff's Association on record as saying his shit's all retarded and he talks like a fag.

This Ninth Circuit ruling just killed almost the entirety of the silliness that Newsom wanted to put on the ballot. Folded it tightly into nothing but corners and vigorously hammered it up his ass with a judicial gavel.

You know, Kamala used to work in the Alameda DAs office. I wonder if she had a hand in this, hoping it would end this way. It weakens Newsom's gubernatorial bid, because he'll look like an ineffectual twit. She's hedging her bets, because she's not sure she can survive the trench warfare against Sanchez.

She would be right.
>>
>>29970889
But it backfired and they got an apple tree planted right where the sun doesn't shine.
>>
>>29972808
I'm going to have an Oregon driver's license by 2018 anyway.

I am honestly and abjectly fearful of what has happened to my state and my country. You know perfectly fucking well that universal retroactive gun registration is a matter of time, and that nobody north of Sac will abide by it, and that is where the CDOJ SWAT team will go. After those mean old rednecks who don't have the decency to die out before we're forced to eliminate them. And you know perfectly fucking well that the two-thirds of the population that counts will see nothing wrong with this. At all.
>>
>>29970626
soooooooo, in california you are limited to 5 private sale separate transactions where you are the seller. does this mean they will be able to attack this law now?

>be in california
>emergency comes up and you need to sell guns for money
>cucked state limits you to 5 sales to different people

or

>be in california
>be guy who likes to buy guys and try new ones out all the time
>sell ones you dont like as much in order to try new ones
>limited to 5 a year

what is this faggotry /k/?
>>
>>29971435
Ain't happening anytime soon. The Dems have gerrymandered the Republicans into near impotence. The thing that's creeping up on both sides is the growing number of Independent voters. People are getting tired of this shit. It won't happen for the Senate race, but an indy could pull a dark horse upset in the gubernatorial race. That would be a huge upset, here and nationally.
>>
not related to OP but what is it with selling a gun, and everyone who replies to your online ad niggers and dimes you when you already priced your gun below market value for a quick sale?

>be me
>selling lightly used springfield milspec 45 1911 (only ~300 rds through it) for $400
>"hey i got $250 cash"
>"would you take $300?"
>"dont have cash but got a 1979 yamaha dirtbike, just needs new tires, new wiring, registration and title, new hoses and fluids, engine rebuild, i'll see if i can find the brakes"
>>
>>29972342
Except Obama has to deal with the other half of America. Whereas Newsom is beloved in his bubble of Bay Area and Coastal CA. He won't need to deal with the opposition as much.

I mean, shit, During the last SF elections, the canditates for city seats were either ONE.FUCKING.PERSON or in the case of Mayor, a few "throw-in who's" and Ed Lee, the media darling.

I'm in the belly of the beast and I hope the homeless/mentally ill people soon overrun this city, tech giants move to greener pastures, and housing collapses with all the greedy landlords biting losses.
>>
>>29971763
That handgun roster is going to cause problems, soon. Non-roster handguns create an unsafe workplace for LEOs who carry them on duty. CalOSHA shall have to take steps.
>>
>>29972928
>be guy who likes to buy guys and try new ones out all the time

California has no laws against faggots.
>>
>>29970626
>9th circuit upholding 2nd amendment

Is this the outer limits?
>>
>>29971435
The dems are already turning on each other for this upcoming election in CA. Hell 10+ gun control bills in the past few months is the result of these guys trying to swing the bigger dick against Newsom's grand bullet button and ammo bill.
>>
>>29972342
Thing is, Newsom is a straight, married, employed, white male. His power base will turn on him in a heartbeat as soon as Harris comes into play. She's a double minority, and a chick. So, minority squared. And she'll be all wounded and vulnerable after getting fist-fucked in public by Sanchez. Newsom's power base will hold him down while Harris breech-loads him with every product in the Bad Dragon inventory. He'll be lucky to get elected to the PTA in Needles when she's done with him.
>>
>>29972987
Tell me more about this gently used springfield.
>>
>>29973055
Cops are exempted from the safe list, they can import and buy whatever the fuck they want. Literally every single time there's an anti-gun bill, the police union shits hard on it until current and retired officers are specifically exempted. Then the police union supports the bill.
>>
>>29973232
I hope gun manufacturers of free states refuse to sell to them.
>>
>>29973287
Instead those sellers penalize all Californians and refuse to sell in this state at all. Which is understandable when they aren't being vindictive. I understand not wanting to deal with the bullshit laws of California changing every year and not wanting to accidentally commit a crime and risk their FFL getting yanked. it's the ones who go "you voted for this, you deserve it" that piss me off. Gun owners didn't vote for this bullshit, the liberal faggots just outnumber us and our police have repeatedly betrayed us for their own short term gain.

Pass a law stating that the police nationwide are limited to exactly the same law that citizens of their states are (ie: salt gun bans, bullet buttons, 10 round mag capacity, etc) and see how quickly they change their tune.
>>
>>29970850
>You are wrong, JUST WRONG!

Whoah, pretty mature for adult and potential governor...I don't even know if Obama has busted out the "all caps lock"
>>
>>29972987
>"I have a fourteen year old three legged one eyed dog with the mange I'll trade you for that Les Baer Custom Carry"

Then sunovabitch has the gall to be OFFENDED when you turn him down for a better offer.
>>
>>29971056
This. A cop got fucking prison time because his AR had an etched dust cover that said "Get Fucked" and had edge lord Skull patches and shit.

At worst, the only thing that tips off that I'm a potential gun owner is tat I have cowboy decorations on my truck.
>>
>>29973377
>A cop got fucking prison time because his AR had an etched dust cover that said "Get Fucked" and had edge lord Skull patches and shit.
???????????????????????
>>
>>29971058
You ever have your shit pushed, holmes?
>>
>>29973386
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/03/robert-farago/cops-ar-15-dust-cover-inscription-used-against-him-in-court/

When you stick decals and shit on your cars, guns, etc just be cognizant that those things might get used against you in court one day.

>get fucked on your dust cover
>OMG, RAYCIS WANTED TO KILL PEOPLE, SEE?
>Go directly to jail. Do not cross go, do not collect $200
>>
>>29971559
You don't know anything about polling, 800 people is plenty. A lot of national polls will ask even less than that.
>>
>>29972172
Hell, in 2015, Californians bought more handguns than any other state of the union combined, much to shame of Texans.
>>
>>29972928
That's for handguns and that only pings you for a talk with the ATF.

Which hey I have the reciepts to prove it, I sell my old guns to buy new ones.
>>
>>29972983
I cross my fingers and hope to see a true and strong third party option for the united states in my life time...but who the fuck am I kidding?
>>
>>29972987
I feel you brother, It's the reason why many sellers up their asking price super high because tgey expect faggots to ask for 200 to 400 dollar discounts.
>>
>>29973043
Bro fist.

Is it wrong that I want my home state to experience an economic collapse to push the hipsters and illegals out?

I have simple tastes and all I want to do in California is grow my garlic in peace and occasionally go shooting on the weekend.
>>
File: 1450701614118.jpg (70KB, 284x384px) Image search: [Google]
1450701614118.jpg
70KB, 284x384px
>>29973065
kek freudian typo
>>
>>29973479
i guess i am going to have to change my seller tactics, i just dont want to be that faggot who asks for 10% over msrp for a run of the mill in production used gun

>used hipoint 9mm, only $300!!
>"heyoz mayne wud u do $400 if we no go to the shop for da background check?"

on second thought maybe you have a good idea there
>>
>>29973287
There are some companies who do that, but not enough.

BCM, Spikes Tactical and a few other AR makers won't sell to LEO in ban states and Barrett kept an LA SWAT Barrett rifle that was submitted for repairs on the grounds that .50 BMG is banned in California.

Thing is though, we'd need Smith and Wesson, Glock, Berreta, Mossberg, FN and Ruger to all come together and refuse to sell pistols to Ban State LEO...then Police departments will practically have nothing for duty weapons save for either really expensive 1911's or cheap ones from the flips and the curio and relic pieces.
>>
>>29973411
That's the problem and that's why when the News uses Polls to prove something, it means jack shit.
>>
>>29970626

"Due process" is incongruent with the thought police.

Why, if this were a civilized society, the laws against murder would already be enough.
>>
>this had to go to an appeals court
Really?
>>
>>29970626
They'll just pull a San Fransisco and bury them in taxes and regulatory latency.
The Bay area was, surprise, burning the candle from both ends.
>>
>>29973669
Newsom's ballot initiatives are only the tip of the spear. There are 9 anti-gun bills that were just approved to head to the California senate floor. 2 of them were Newsom-tier anti-ammo bills.

So even if those fail, current polling indicates that the majority of this shit-tier state is cucked enough to support Newsom's ballot initiative.
>>
>>29970920
>>Nah, it was just a fluke. Let's move to Texas, Washington, and Oregon and try the exact same shit again. What could go wrong?
Californians move to other states because they're cheaper and jobs are more plentiful with literally no understanding of why that's the case.
>>
>>29973701
Until they move in, shit on those new states, jump up the cost of living, chase the jobs away, and fuck everyone.

My favorite is when those liberals complain about gentrification. Cuckifornians come in, force the rents to go up with their stupid policies, push the minorities out with the higher rents, take over the areas and gentrify them. Then complain about the evil republicans, and go on about how only the enlightened liberals will be the champions for minority rights. All the while ignorant to the fact that they're ruining the new state and screwing over the very people they are proclaiming to help.

Liberalism (as the term is used in the US, I mean) must really be a mental disorder.
>>
>>29973701
>cheaper and jobs are more plentiful
>Oregon
Top fucking kek m8
Portland's riding on a real estate bubble because growth of the urban development zone has been restricted to an absurd degree by liberal legislators
The insane rents and record-breaking homelessness are just small prices to pay for an aesthetic, well-planned city huh
>>
>>29972808
How does this harm anything that's on the ballot? This court decision does nothing against what's been proposed for the referendum, as far as we know.
I am so jaded to see people actually being willing to give up their rights, rights people died to for them to keep, this easily. I mean, somebody will be suing the state for this shit, right?

Actually, I'm only partially knowledgeable about the ballot measure. I have a list of the bills going in the legislature, but what does the ballot have completely? All I've heard of is the ammo checks shit, which this ruling does not affect at all.
>>
>>29973761
Literally this. Why won't anyone point this out to them at all?
>>
>>29971715

>The real issue will be whether the Republicans can hold on to the House and Senate

Senate? No. House? More than likely, at least until the next census rejiggers everything.
>>
>>29973852
Who fought against civil rights when it abolished the right of free association, or the property rights of businesses?
>>
File: literally_dangerous_faggot.jpg (47KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
literally_dangerous_faggot.jpg
47KB, 720x540px
>>29971275
Nuff said
>>
>>29972261
>heaven forbid a consecutive court

Do you not want your guns anymore? Or do you want to keep them?
>>
>>29971028
>messing with another mans car

faggot
>>
>>29971497
>Britain is drowning in mudslimes
>52% of whom unironically believe gay sex should be a capital offense

they're not entirely wrong in this case
>>
>>29973933
>dat flag code violation
>>
>>29973990
I guess we'll have to respectfully disagree on that, friend.

I do believe that strong family units with one mother and one father are best for kids and improve social cohesion. Measures and social standards which push gay men into heterosexual relationships lead to more loveless marriages, infidelity and divorce, all damaging to the kids. Gay couples who adopt provide a favorable alternative to growing up in a state institution, though it obviously lacks the full potential of a normal marriage. Any overlap, or trade-off between gays in hetero relationships and gays in same-sex ones, would have to be assessed on a case-by-case basis of parenting ability. You and I both know shitty people who should never have reproduced.

I certainly agree that strong traditional family units are crucial and that hookup culture and sexual immorality are threats to society, but the evidence shows sexuality is not a choice and a crackdown on gays would cause more problems than it would solve. Like the greater part of of Shariah, well-intended measures end up shitting up a lot more things than they solve.

I'm gay myself though so this may be biased
>>
>>29971028

yes, because letting the whole world know that you're a gun enthusiast via a bumper sticker on an expensive vehicle that you leave alone for hours at a time is such a brilliant idea.
>>
>>29973559
No, 700+ randomly polled people can usually get you within 2-3 percentage points of the actual answer. Literally take a single statistics class before trying to shit on polling methodology.
>>
>>29971715
How is that even possible? Republicans have a good shot right now at the white house
>>
>>29974274
allowing fags to adopt normalizes faggotry

>but the evidence shows sexuality is not a choice
Complete shit
Homo behavior comes from abuse in childhood, or a learned fetish
>>
>>29974274
You're a fag and your shit's all retarded.
>>
>>29973410
That link doesn't say that he was found guilty, so what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>29973232
>Cops are exempted from the safe list

Yes, they certainly are. And that's going to cause problems. Cops are allowed to buy guns which aren't deemed safe by the state. This creates an unsafe work environment for them, and creates a public safety hazard for us. So, the first thing to do is file a CalOSHA complaint against every LE agency in California. A big splashy complaint, with lots of press.

This will force DOJ to either comply or admit that the roster has nothing to do with safety.

If they comply, every cop in the state has to carry a roster gun on duty. They won't like that. Net result- roster goes away, or some tortuous legislative fix gets installed. That will have the same effect as admitting that the roster has nothing to do with safety.

Once you strip the veil of public safety from the roster it becomes unconstitutional, especially in light of this latest ruling.
>>
>>29973497
>garlic

You near Gilroy?
>>
>>29973852
The ruling extends and clarifies 2A rights. So far, we have RKBA and the right to buy guns. All of this bullet bullshit is clearly an attempted back door ban, which even the Sheriff's Association is against.

If these ammo restrictions make it into legislation, they'll be challenged and they'll have to pass heightened or strict scrutiny. Because the laws are emotion based, they won't be able to meet a quantifiable public safety threshold. Net gain for us: buying ammo is a protected 2A activity.
>>
File: 13.jpg (43KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
43KB, 600x462px
>>29971582
what really aggravates me is that the chavs who talk like that around here, the most violent, non educated scum who only respect murder, niggers and money, were on the side of the liberal faggots when we had a discussion on whether guns should be legal or not in my IT class at college, because, and I shit you not, "Guns should be illegal because getting them when they're illegal makes you a hard man". Save us burgerbros.
>>
>>29971201
> no suspenders
0/10 would not chop wood with
>>
>>29971715
Vote Trump, and convince your family and friends to vote Trump, and that won't happen you defeatist asshole
>>
Thread soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY
>>
>>29975791

fuck

I recognised that little shit second on the right
>>
>>29970919
I live in the very south bay area near where the boonies start and we're pretty conservative down here, let us live long enough for me to get out.
>>
>>29975791

I can picture their squeaky voices over VOIP already.

>HOW'D YOU FUCKING KNOW I WAS AROUND THAT FUCKING CORNER YOU FUCKING FAGGOT HACKER?!
>>
>>29970919
So fucking move
>>
>>29973993
He is British, after all.
>>
>>29975170
I didn't realize that you needed to be spoon fed. The officer was charged with 2nd degree murder, with the engraving being used against him to justify the 2nd degree murder charge.

Now he is supposedly going to be given a plea deal which includes no jail time. But the only reason he's getting that is because he's a cop, and we all know it.

So what are we on about? We're on about not engraving stupid shit onto our AR-15's which might lead to a prosecutor literally crucifying you in front of a jury because you're clearly enthusiastic about killing people. The scary salt gun with the "I love killing people" engravings is a prosecutors wet dream.
>>
>>29975635
I'd love to see them also got stuck with 10 round magazines.

>If 10 rounds is good enough for the people, surely it must be good enough for you?
>shit.
>>
>>29972987
>(only ~300 rds through it)
>forgot to add "like new in box, nib, only shot it on sundays, female owned, safe queen, only ran premium through it.
that doesn't mean shit. You're not selling a car. That pistol could have 3 or 300,000 rounds through it and you have no actual proof of how many rounds went through it. Nor does round count really matter. A used pistol is a used pistol and condition trumps round count claims. You're better off just taking a pic of the bore and let the pistol speak for it self.

that being said if i saw that on my local gun lists i would of snatched it up. maybe low balled ya @ 375 just to see. but if you held fast at 400 i would of caved.
>>
File: image(2).jpg (52KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image(2).jpg
52KB, 960x540px
>>29973860
I just saw a good post on this the other day, forget where.

basically said, if you want your liberal, socialism/steal form the rich give to the poor, you should realize that the very rich will straight up leave. then you will become the rich bourgeoisie. unfortunately, you suddenly realise the poor minorities and rednecks are looking for your money and "donations" to the state. You also realise you don't want to give up half of your earnings to bubba and it sucks. Guess who had all the guns, bubba, cletus and the rich who you drove out.
>>
>>29970642
>Not knowing how to Google the headline to get around the paywall

http://www.wsj.com/articles/second-amendment-protects-right-to-buy-and-sell-guns-court-rules-1463429651
>>
>>29977525
or rather

https://www.google.com/search?q=Second+Amendment+Protects+Right+to+Buy+and+Sell+Guns%2C+Court+Rules&oq=Second+Amendment+Protects+Right+to+Buy+and+Sell+Guns%2C+Court+Rules&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
>>
File: confused.gif (122KB, 280x151px) Image search: [Google]
confused.gif
122KB, 280x151px
Hey, thanks, uh....California? San Francisco? What the fuck?
>>
>>29971428
I like how that crazy bitch added an additional comma and removed the operative clause from the 2nd Amendment in order to make it look like it means something else. Anyone with a brain can figure out that she is being intellectually dishonest, even if they knew nothing about the origin of the amendment itself.
>>
>>29974847
>allowing fags to adopt normalizes faggotry
Yes. It's important to factor that into any cost--benefit analysis, which is why I'm skeptical of gay adoption in general. The truly serious social costs of that are contingent on it being a choice, though

>abuse in childhood, or a learned fetish
Your evidence?
I've yet to come up with a legitimate paraphilia which is "learned."

Gays are quite MGTOW. At least some of the public response is jealousy that for some, sexual gratification doesn't require women. Milo's said a lot about valuing men and masculinity in ways which modern women do not.
>>
>>29970626
As a Coloradan this relieves me.

This affects our private seller laws right?
>>
>>29977701
Go ask /lgbt/. I did, right after the queer marriage ruling. Every single response involved childhood sexual abuse, including one horrifying account of being orally raped by the son of a family friend when he was six. And one guy who said he beat his meat to online porn and only got his rocks off to gay porn, so he supposed he must be a faggot even though he was still a virgin. Also my queer college roomie who got raped by his babysitter when he was a kid, and who was later kicked off campus for repeatedly barging in on me and other guys while we were trying to take a nice peaceful shit. Also two queer coworkers I knew in the Bay Area. Whether they're confiding or trying to freak you out, sooner or later they all tell you the same thing.

>jealousy
Try physical revulsion. Also genuine alarm at the idea of this kind of deviant behavior being shoved at children in education and in our public spaces. Their rates of STD's, suicide, self harm, drug use, mental illnesses BESIDES wanting to put your junk where it doesn't belong are all through the goddam roof. They are not good role models, at a civilized minimum.

>>29977797
No. Why would you think so? And even if it did, what would make the blue-state fascists in Colorado obey it without a multi-year court battle?
>>
>>29977797
Not necessarily. Firstly, you're in the Tenth Circuit, not Ninth. If a similar case comes up in your Circuit, the ruling in this case would establish precedence. That's a good thing.

However, courts have held that it's permissable to regulate activities related to an enumerated right, provided that the regulation brings a tangible benefit for the common good. Public safety is usually the claimed benefit.

So, as it currently stands, states can regulate private sales in the name of public safety as long as they don't make the process so onerous as to constitute a de facto ban.

Or so I understand.
>>
>>29973978

Californians aren't men.
>>
>>29978095
>shoved at children in education and in our public spaces
We agree that this is a problem.

Though anecdotes are not evidence and robot 4chan boards are hardly representative of the normie population. I was never sexually abused, though I had an overbearing and incompetent mother and a genius father who was largely absent for the first 6 years of my life (my mother was truly insufferable, I don't blame him.)
That sexuality is influenced by external factors seems rather plausible, but this does not mean repressing these instincts is good for the people you'd like to help or society at large.
>>
>>29973956
No I WANT a conservative court. I'm just not betting on it.
>>
>>29974816
Lolrandom
>>
It's nice to be winning for a change.
>>
File: Untitled.png (26KB, 952x376px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26KB, 952x376px
>>29974816

> what is sampling error, Alex?

i even made you a picture, anon.
>>
>>29970739
> liberal bullshit
Conseratives do the same shit for constitutionally-protected rights to abortion, among other things. It's not a liberal thing. It's a politics thing. Or do you think districts get the way they do because they make sense?
>>
>>29971428
> being okay with denying access to guns without due process
HEY FAGGOT UR A TERRORIST ENJOY QUARTERING THESE SOLDIERS
>>
File: commies_git_out.jpg (26KB, 307x395px) Image search: [Google]
commies_git_out.jpg
26KB, 307x395px
>>29973775
>The insane rents and record-breaking homelessness are just small prices to pay for an aesthetic, well-planned city huh
I mean, I see where you're coming from, but I can definitely see the temptation to say, yes, they are small prices to pay. I wouldn't want a bunch of new shit in or around my hometown, and so far I seem to have been reasonably lucky in that nobody's building it--but if they were (and to the limited extent that they actually are) I don't like it and I can see why people wouldn't want it. I am at least sympathetic to the idea that there's more to urban planning than all growth all the time.
>>
>>29981417
>constitutionally-protected rights to abortion
what
>>
>>29981684
What's a bigger shithole?
Francoist Spain or Republican Spain?
>>
File: 1461338643056.jpg (98KB, 636x848px) Image search: [Google]
1461338643056.jpg
98KB, 636x848px
>>29981417
>constitutionally-protected rights to abortion
>>
File: 1461088188817.jpg (45KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461088188817.jpg
45KB, 1000x1000px
>>29981417
>>
>>29982755
Also the constitutionally guaranteed rights to weed and marriage to whoever or whatever you please. He forgot about those.
>>
>>29983109
There is no constitutionally protected right to abortion.
Roe vs Wade was literally won by grasping at the thinnest possible straw.

If you want to murder someone, it's legal if it's a private matter, keeping this in mind.
>>
>>29982755
Roe v Wade.
>>
>>29973775
Thank fucking god sprawl has been restricted. You know all that kickass fucking nature that exists in Washington and Oregon? Do you want it to become tract housing?
>>
>>29981417
>a well-vacuumed uterus, being necessary for the feelings of the strong womyn, the right of the sluts to kill fetuses shall not be infringed
>>
>>29983533
>Portland's urban development boundary has anything to do with quality of Oregon wilderness
ok
>>
>California goes down
"Just move"
>NY goes down
"Just move"
>NJ goes down
"Just move"

So.. whens this "armed resistance" thing that the 2nd amendement was meant for going to be happening, clappers?
>>
>>29973990
Faggots have existed longer than sandrat desert trash muslims
>>
>>29985574
600 AD was a mistake
>>
>>29985699
Tbh Islam shouldn't be any worse than the other Abraham religions, Protestants and Catholics did loads of horrible things to eachother (i.e thirty years war), but in the modern world were not that savage any more
Islam has only gotten worse
>>
since this is a Cali thread, how is Sacramento county on gun rights
>>
>>29985713
And the troubles, and the way Mary I lost Calais because she was too busy burning prots, and so much bullshit in the HRE.
It almost makes me ashamed to have Irish heritage.

But yeah it revolves around how "traditional" religion was broken down and digested in the west under secularism and enlightenment values and grew to abandon the moral tenets at its very core, whereas muslims that unironically advocate the world be under sharia have the most power
>>
>>29983959
Most are blacks. Nothing lost
>>
>>29972892

>nobody north of Sac will abide by it

Most valley boys and sierra folk won't abide by it much either.
>>
>>29970919
Can someone explain to me exactly what the fuck a bullet button even is?

I've literally never heard of it outside of conversations about california being gommieshit
>>
>>29977210
>3-300,000 rounds mean the same
lets say I took a gun to rangeday, put 30 rds through it, took it home and cleaned it, then put it away

I'd still market it as never-fired, would I run into any problems?
>>
>>29988482
you'd be a liar and no one would beleive you begin with

once you complete an FFL transfer on a new gun it'll instantly lose 20-30% of it's value. Because it's now a used gun.

what you could say is "glockenspeil15- like new in box, function tested/never fired/only __ rounds through it". LNIB is the highest condition level you as a non FFL can claim a firearm to be in. still ~20% less than the price of a new gun, or it'll never sell when you list your shit at 50 bucks below msrp and FIRM REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29988264

A mag release you have to push with a bullet instead of your boogerhooks.
>>
>>29988358
>>29988569

Failpost.
>>
>>29978095
Gays 100% should not be allowed to adopt.

t. gay
>>
>>29988581
>>29988569
That's actually the stupidest thing i've ever heard of.
how does it know the difference between a bullet, a finger, and any point object?
>>
>>29988606
A finger is too big to fit in the hole that covers the actual mag release. It's called a bullet button because the hole was designed specifically for the tip of a 5.56/.223 round to fit in it, since the law in question specifically calls a bullet a tool.
>>
>>29988358
It's a button that replaces you magazine ejection button/paddle/switch requiring you to depress it with a tool/tip-of-a-bullet in order to eject your magazine.
>>
>>29988647
Finally, my tiny cock will be useful for something.
>>
>>29985499
Leave that to states with militias and a strong willed armed population.
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.