[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming you had unlimited resources, how would you build and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1384058602834.jpg (231KB, 1023x678px) Image search: [Google]
1384058602834.jpg
231KB, 1023x678px
Assuming you had unlimited resources, how would you build and customize your perfect rifle (or other infantry primary arm)? Assume money is no object, so there's no need to compromise on anything.
>>
I want a bolter. Fuck practicality, if I have all the resources I need to make the gun I want, I want a bolter.
>>
>>29938167
Full retard AR in .45-70.
>>
for task is the rifle for?

assuming for me to fuck around and play with forever and ever?

some type of SMG with a built in suppressor, a fun switch, and a full collapse stock. That shit is just sexy fuck. Mp5 Navy perhaps. Maybe just a 10.5" AR in 223 and a suppressor. either way, something like that.

shit like that is straight sex.
>>
An AK chambered in real fricking nato. Not a Vepr doe.
>>
File: 1462820227505.jpg (87KB, 842x508px) Image search: [Google]
1462820227505.jpg
87KB, 842x508px
Rechambered into 25m and real fuddin nato
>>
I'd take a customised SCAR17H. I'd get a non-reciprocating bolt and a 4x optic with an 18" barrel. I know that lasers are typically considered mall ninja gear, but a combined light and laser on the side rail would make it much more capable at CQC with the stock folded. I would prefer the barrel to be an old style NATO barrel, one designed to mount rifle grenades. If money is no object, I'm getting me a shitload of shoot-through grenades.
>>
File: done.jpg (163KB, 1250x501px) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
163KB, 1250x501px
done
>>
titanium lower receiver to fit .338 lapua

titanium lower parts kit with ambi bolt catch, ambi mag release, ambi safety

two stage trigger, 1.5 pound then 1pound

custom PRS style stock with 3 inches of butt travel, 2 inches of cheekpad travel, and 3 inches of longways cheekpad travel

upper receiver milled from a block of meteorite nickel because it would fuck with liberals. I'm sure you can figure out how that logic would work out.

ambi side charge bolt with handles styled after the G3

BCG made by Rolls Royce aircraft engine peoples

24 inch bull barrel with
>here's where shit gets neato
a small port in the side that allows part of the shell to explode out the side (like the way they test cartridge pressures)

from said port, gas goes into a small, expanding chamber that holds a bit of the expanded gas

part of chamber that expands hits a latch, conserving energy from the highest point of cartridge pressure

as gas expands, pressure drops, and when pressure is low enough after the bullet has left the barrel, the port is closed as the chamber slaps backward, recompressing the already high pressure gas, giving it enough energy back to unlock and throw the BCG back

gas pushes the BCG back, also throwing the disc of metal broken off the cartridge, bouncing it off an angled wall in the back of the gas chamber

disc drops out an ejection port in the bottom

carbine length magpul quadrail

rail covers made from only the finest poached ivory
>>
File: 1437355378375.jpg (51KB, 688x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437355378375.jpg
51KB, 688x720px
>>29938898
Fucking beautiful.
>>
>>29938167
B.A.R.
>>
My perfect rifle would be a custom fit single shot break action. Id like to have 1 in each of my favorite calibers, with stocks built by alembic so my rifles match my basses.
>>
>>29938195
Sounds like sex, utter sex.... I want in.
>>
I'd buy a Glock and get a bunch of custom work done on it

Exquisite
>>
>>29938360
pb put your trip back on cunt
>>
HK416 main base, in 300blk, 30 round mags
chrome-lined barrel and chamber.
2 pound single stage trigger pull.
titanium bcg and barrel.
upper machined from nickel
midlength overall.
ambi side charging handle, large mag release and bolt release.
custom crane stock with a small compartment to hold my hellfire trigger
threaded, 18" heavy barrel
QD suppressor
ergo grip for comfort.
one of those badass lowers with the shark teeth because fuck you it looks cool, machined from aluminum.
a4 style flat top, acog 4x
quad rail handguard, midlength.
front vertical grip and a laser/flashlight on the side.
select fire trigger group if i can, if not, a hellfire which goes in the stock when not in use.
anything i'm forgetting?
>>
>>29941147
Full retard capability
>>
>>29941158
thats what select fire is
>>
A highly-modular, select-fire BAR with a titanium receiver. It would come in .30-06, .308, and .45-70 because reasons.
>>
>>29941161
goddammit jesse james, stop shitting up our board
>>
SR-16 with M-LOK rail and 12" barrel, Leupold Mk8, LA-5 and clip on skeetIR
>>
>>29938184
That's easy, don't even need unlimited resources, just dedicated resources; like sell your car, wife, kids and kidney money.
- A fostech origin 12
- Chambered for a rimless 12G like the RAS-12. You could have brass shells made
- Double stack magazines
- Frag 12 ammo
- Carbon/Kevlar fiber exterior shell if you want form along with function

That should be close enough for most people, main difference would be the ammo, IIRC the bolters fire rockets or gyrojets or some such.
>>
That's easy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am76xV8Aubk
>>
>>29938167
how does this work with no buffer tube?
>>
>>29941929
you can't figure out how it works if it doesn't have a buffer tube?
>>
>>29941948
I know it works but... I want to see what spring is in there
>>
>>29938167
Select fire, belt fed rifle chambered in ~19mm
option to mount to a fixed base or tripod
Some way to use mags interchanably with the belt?
Possible optic mount for lulz, iron sights as well
>technical
>I want a technical
>>
>>29942083
so you basically want a m249 in 20mm that can hook to a M2 tripod?
>>
>>29938211
You're talking about the Honebadger by AAC and I agree
>>
Larry Potterfield's safari rifle.
Tricked out 375 H&H
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktvmiwu1e1c
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.