[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taurus PT111 G2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1463067006985.jpg (70KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
1463067006985.jpg
70KB, 497x732px
I know it's a Taurus but my lgs has it on sale for $249.

This will be my first gun. Do you guys think I'm going to regret this?

>>
>>29937794
kek at the OP image. Got what ensued?
>>
>>29937794
Got one for 200 the other day.
#noragrets

Tho I haven't made it to a range yet.......
>>
File: 1462935096094.jpg (70KB, 556x644px) Image search: [Google]
1462935096094.jpg
70KB, 556x644px
>>29937816
Lol no I got it from/pol/.

A compact gun that you can get your pinky on for $250 with manageable recoil.

Can I do better then that.

I don't want to be looked down upon for owning a Taurus.
>>
File: 1462537538758.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1462537538758.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>29937832
Have you tried the trigger pull and reset?

How is it compared to a g19 or mp shield?
>>
Shameless self bamp...
>>
>>29937794
I guarantee that woman isn't actually working. I work less than 40 hours a week at $11/hr. and make $750, plus food stamps. Dont even mention my rent, my living costs, and my child. That bitch is probably a black welfare queen. What a cunt.
>>
>>29937794
There was a recall out by Taurus last year but I don't think the G2's were included. I have a pt145 and love it. Never had a problem.
>>
>>29938006
Don't you need a job to be on welfare though?
>>
>>29939605
O I am laffin
>>
>>29937794
Honestly, no. They're pretty good guns, but in my experience you have to aim a tad low at any distance. The trigger is just ungodly long and the break is a little sudden. Once you get use to the take up, the gun is actually rather accurate. I was hitting human sized targets at 25 yards or so with relative ease and with a few seconds between shots it was easy center mass. Overall ok/10 gun. It'll serve it's purpose and since it's 9mm you can shoot for pretty cheap which means you can get better with it faster. It's important that your first gun be something your hands fit on as well. Ergo's are super important. I have bearpaws and the g20 grips could stand a little widening for me, but that may not be the case for you. Make sure you hold whatever it is you're buying and keep your fucking booger hooks off the bang switch while you're in the shop for the love of fuck. Unless you ask politely to dry fire and they oblige, in which case don't weep anyone etc etc. Mind your manners and tip your waiter or whatever. Penis gorilla vinyl Ron Howard. Stop reading this, seriously, I quit reviewing like 3 sentences ago.
>>
>>29937794
Get a P64
>>
>>29940114
Aside from the initial trigger take up which I believe is very light, how is the break compared to a glock 19 or smith and wesson m&p shield.

Anything else I should know about this gun?
>>
/Ahem
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.