[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would a war with Mexico be like /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 43

What would a war with Mexico be like /k/?
>>
>>29911423
Very short.
>>
>>29911423
20 years of low intensity conflict with cartels because no one else gives a shit, USA declares victory and pulls out, situation goes back to how it was before
>>
File: tmp635079170384199682.jpg (95KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
tmp635079170384199682.jpg
95KB, 638x479px
>>29911423
I could believe the annexation of the United States of Mexico would happen way before anything with Canada.
>>
There is almost nothing that the mexican can do to stop an armored spearhead coming straight to mexico city
not defense in depth to stop and hold the assault,no mobile reserve to respond to any incursion,no air superiority to strike down units,no concentrated units to prepare counter attack and rear skirmishes
the only real thing they can do is let the america pass through and do well coordinated sabotage attack to american fuel depots and ambushing the logistic train
>>
Assuming USA is trying to invade Mexico, and there aren't social unrest to prevent said war, Mexico would be defeated faster than you can say hello. The American military is gargantuan with a bazillion nukes, subs, destroyers, and tanks.
>>
File: thanks_be_2_dave.jpg (175KB, 840x1069px) Image search: [Google]
thanks_be_2_dave.jpg
175KB, 840x1069px
>>29911423
unless every member of the mexican police force, whatever standing military they have, and feds/govt... and i mean every member, would perhaps be comparable to invasion of panama/gulf war

you would probably see a recruitment cycle like what has happened in the middle east:
>cue tanks, CAS, siege on an insurgent occupied city/town
>collateral damage and countless lives lost, thus is war
>'¿se puede usar los ojos, muchachos?'
>b-but we're the good guys!
>cue mexilads choosing sides between ameridudes and mexilads

>>29911430
more than likely, this
>>
File: mexicojpg.jpg (58KB, 598x399px) Image search: [Google]
mexicojpg.jpg
58KB, 598x399px
>>29911423
>ywn
>>
File: Aztlan_flag_rb.jpg (804KB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
Aztlan_flag_rb.jpg
804KB, 3300x2550px
>>29911488
>>29911548
It would most likely be a civil war caused by the Aztlan movement.
>>
>>29911423
It would be exactly like Iraq, except right on our border.

>Mexican military defeated in weeks
>massive insurgency pops up consisting of drug cartels and any of the police/federales that support/aid them
>drawn out counter-insurgency war lasting for decades

The main difference and largest concern compared to Iraq:

>acts of brutal terrorism along the southern and border states
>Mexican sympathizers already in California/other states form terror cells
>increased rates of violence/rioting in states with large Mexican populations
>hate crimes go through the roof/probably worse than how Kebabs are treated now
>>
>>29911423
spicy
>>
>>29911431
Cartels fight for money not some shit like religion, once there is no money to be made most will find something else to do.

There would of course be an insurgency if the US was pussy footing around trying to avoid civilian casualties but if they just started carpet bombing cities that would stop real quick.
>>
>>29911668
That would last about a month tops before our President went full FDR.
>internment camps for all Mexican nationals
>immediate execution of any remaining illegal immigrants from south of the border
>replace urban warfare with a rain of MOABs if a town gets too uppity
>>
A Mexican insurgency would be juan tough nut to crack.
>>
File: aztlan_map.jpg (247KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
aztlan_map.jpg
247KB, 640x492px
>>29911829
you'd have to wall off the west
>>
>>29911668
>any of the police/federales that support/aid them

So, all the police/federales?
>>
>>29911642
>>29911642
Isn't that just la Raza bullshit? Should I be taking them seriously?
>>
Without a context as to WHY the US and Mexico went to war, the Mexican population in the US could be a problem or an asset. So we would have to establish that to wrong anything else out of this scenario
>>
File: Montebello HS.jpg (594KB, 1335x600px) Image search: [Google]
Montebello HS.jpg
594KB, 1335x600px
>>29911893
yes, if it came down to it they would choose their race above american ideals. In CA there is a growing movement called Aztlan or "reconquista" where they openly talk about rejection of english and doing business only with other northern mexicans. they have become a powerful voting block and they are outbreeding whites along with bringing family over the border all while sending money to mexico rather than spending it here.

i give it less than 20 years before CA, AZ, NM and parts of TX are "given up" to this movement.
>>
>>29911430
This. They don't have a big enough army willing to fight us. A more interesting fight would be the USA and it's favorite hat vs the united states of mexico. (Mexico + some of south america).
>>
>>29911933

>cartels start getting real uppity and begin open kidnapping americans on both sides of the border, executing them jihadi john style

>mexican president gets assassinated, us foreign aid requested and we "accidentally" get caught in a drug war

>embassy gets bombed

>civil war happens, spills over into our country

>congress starts cracking down on drugs, decides to finally target the source rather than the distribution

>American politician gets caught/kidnapped/ info leaked with ties to the cartels, we go in and push shit around for damage control

>americans get bored and think "war on drugs" will help win votes, so they nuke Colombia and invade mexico for....let's say oil
>>
>>29911423
It would be like fighting isis. Goin against the cartels. Cartels would obviously put their differences to the side and fight side by side. Because money comes first. Which would give some good numbers.
Would have to be a ground combat scenario. With all the underground hideouts they already have it would be like Nam too it wouldn't be as short as you would think.
>>
>>29911801
It would be a war against the United states it's all about money not religious activities you goofy.. a war would mess with their money so they would do everything that can to secure they keep their income flowing....
>>
>>29911423
Implying the USA haven't already lost. Each year hundred thousand of horny Mexicans are crossing the border illegally and spawning countless offsprings. Soon whites will be a minority everywhere in the USA.
>>
>>29912088
>nuke colombia
>invade mexico for oil

I'd dig a car that could successfully run on cannabis oil. So would the people in traffic behind me.
>>
File: kwxe1kw4hvat.jpg (405KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kwxe1kw4hvat.jpg
405KB, 1600x1200px
there are 2 ways to fight the u.s. - stupid and asymmetrically. if i were given a task to counter u.s. invasion of mexico then i would do it asymmetrically

re-arm and re-train the cartels with the support of russian and chinese advisors
provide them with ucav's, basic air defense systems and means of electronic warfare
create national resistance movement on their basis
bog the enemy down in urban combat provoking reprisals against civilian populace
weaponize the drug traffic as a mean of biological warfare throughout the entire depth of enemy territory
exploit and aggravate tensions between hispanics and white americans inside the u.s.
set up and fund terrorist network across u.s. akin to i.r.a. cells in britain

after a year or two constant security instability americans suffer humiliating defeat combined with disproportionate human, financial and reputational losses, withdraw, apologize and pay reparations
>>
>>29911548
But America doesn't just go around bombing unless it's absolutely necessary so they would have to be on ground or in helicopters. The fight would not be that fast.. because cartels would get involved.. shuit some already own some of the government army plus the army they have..
>>
File: usflagburn11.jpg (75KB, 435x600px) Image search: [Google]
usflagburn11.jpg
75KB, 435x600px
>>29911423
Who in the hell would fight for those kike crooks in washington DC to preserve their political power over this failed "union"?

Let the beaners eat them up alive.
>>
>>29912094
wrong but in the right ballpark.

If we go to war with Mexico it will cause a civil war in America. We simply let the hordes of immigrants come into America too long unchecked. Ideally, and I do actually mean Ideally the latino community will become such a problem that we break down into a full blown civil war and only once it get's to that point and we can openly genocide "if you're darker than this, you die." Because anything less than that we lose, and we lose badly.
>>
>>29911668
I agree
>>
>>29912143
Go home Pedro.
>>
>>29911843
Lol I c what u did there
>>
>>29912119
Sauce please.
>>
>>29911893
>>29911963
Well that ruined my day. Hopefully the FBI is pulling some creepy J. Edgar stuff on them.
>>
>>29912147
I also believe other super powers would seize the opportunity to help out Mexico it would benefit either China or Russia to help out or start an all out ww3.. if you really think like a chess player Mexico being the pawn to take down America.
>>
maybe this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican%E2%80%93American_War
....the more things change the more they stay the same.
>>
>>29912119
Definitely agree this is quite plausible
>>
>>29911963
>California
Good thing they're so poorly armed, then. One good tactical nuke on east LA would solve that nicely.
>>
>>29912255
> California
> Poorly armed
Too bad were in the top 5 states when it comes to guns per capita
>>
>>29911861
It's like you've never head of the Death's Head or the NKVD. We'll just get the ATF to systematically kill off the Mexicans. They already have the system for killing dogs down to an art.
>>
>>29912292
Your wrong, it's not per capita,
It's just by sheer number of guns.
>>
File: 1461479520713.jpg (74KB, 650x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461479520713.jpg
74KB, 650x480px
>>29911423
We'll find out after Mexico refuses to pay for the wall.
>>
>>29911458
We almost annexed them before rumblings of war with Russia started over Alaska.
>>
>>29911963

paranoid bullshit, the Mexicans in the US are overwhelmingly lazy, indolent and indiferent, their uppity spirits drugged by the wonders of fast food and endless, endless shitty entertainment, all in english, all in vain white bread culture.
>>
File: aztlan-reconquista.jpg (68KB, 503x342px) Image search: [Google]
aztlan-reconquista.jpg
68KB, 503x342px
>>29912378
...and that's how you lose a nation.
>>
>>29911963
Here is whats up. Its a bunch of whiny bitches, bitching. Their kids wont care, because they will be too busy fucking around on the internet, with their self driving cars, smart phones, and other distracting bullshit, and be effectively handicapped without anyone ever having to fire a shot.
>>
File: 1441773922290.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1441773922290.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>29911933

OP here. Context of war is Mexico declares war with US if Trump becomes president

http://downtrend.com/71superb/former-mexican-president-threatens-war-with-us-if-trump-is-elected

>yfw
>>
File: aztlan-reconquista.gif (29KB, 450x303px) Image search: [Google]
aztlan-reconquista.gif
29KB, 450x303px
>>29912311
yup
>>
Initial fighting would probably be over faster than the war in Iraq.

Then it's cartels starting shit at every corner for years, same as the carpet jockeys.
>>
Mexico will be a superpower in the 22nd century and will be strong enough to challenge the usa
>>
>>29911423
Quick
>>
>>29912411
>>29912434

sounds like a lunatic reverse stormfag to me anon, those never actually matter in real life.

the truth is, American culture has defeated the 'warrior spirit' of any mexican that lives here. They're raised watching American TV and playing videogames, getting stuffed full of processed corn shit and sugars and going to school to learn to think like white people and worry about not triggering pansexual otherkin or some shit. They're not Mexican, they're Chicano spics, 100% American product.
>>
>>29912411
oh god yes, I hope the bastard create Holocaust 2.0

That way when they utterly fail we can cuck them out of existence. Fantastic.
>>
File: UnclePaco.jpg (10KB, 183x240px) Image search: [Google]
UnclePaco.jpg
10KB, 183x240px
>>29912444

trips of truth.
>>
>>29911829

Wildly masturbatory fantasy things that would never, ever happen for $1000, Alex
>>
>>29912431
SWEET! That means we get more national parks and cheap land. And it would only take a platoon or two.
>>
>>29912472
We did it to the Japanese for far less.
>>
>>29912147

>and we can openly genocide "if you're darker than this, you die"

Holy fuck
>>
you fight Mexicans in ghost recon advanced warfighter 1 and 2
>>
>>29912527
I can't fucking wait to remove beaner in Tom Clancy's wildlands. And this is coming from a Chilean
>>
You lost the war in afghanistan in iraq in somalia in vietnam ....
So why do you think you could win against mexico? please tell me
>>
>>29911423
I am glad you asked. It would be like this. The Mexican people are barely unified as it is, and really don't care too much about their nation. Fuck, a US take over would be amazing for them. Sure you have unique pockets of patriots or other bullshit, but its in concentrated urban centers.

Most of the Mexican people live in a fucking horrible shadow of corruption, cartels, or damn near lawlessness, and the only people who want to "REQUESODILLA" are old wordy fucks, or entitled rich brats who are more "white" in action and thought than your average WASP.

I worked with a lot of immigrants over the years. Most of them are just revealed to not be in an immediate risk of getting murdered, or having to work on a fucking farm.
>>
>>29912580
sooo...probably a collection of new states down to panama. manifest destiny part two.

We hardly need to fight, the internet lets people see whats going on for themselves. Fuck I feel bad for the Venezuelans and Brazilians, these fucks seem to hate their country.
>>
All the Mexicans come north as "refugees".
>>
>>29912119
This.

Also all that talk about race... what is with /k/ and /pol/ today?

Stop talking bullshit and open some book about the Souther States History ffs.
>>
>>29911431
Why are you still around being cancer?
Stop tripping and start lurking. This would be an actual board quality improvement.
>>
File: turkey-shoot.jpg (299KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
turkey-shoot.jpg
299KB, 900x596px
>>29912574
>>So why do you think you could win against mexico? please tell me

Mexicans don't want to go to war with the economy that keeps their failed state going.

and trust me, you don't want to "win" a war like Iraq and Vietnam did.
>>
>>29912597
If Panama is US soil, then Colombia and Venezuela's chronic inability to get their shit together is going to prompt a pretty harsh response. We might end up with territory in South America proper.
>>
Why do fat Americans with diabetes think they can easily win a war against any country?

>invade Mexico
>man children soldiers swear a lot, take selfies, share on social media, complain about soft shelled tacos
>a few hundred Americans die
>the nation's heart bleeds until lefties force the feds to tickle Mexico with airstrikes
>burgers stock up on guns and ammo fearing an Hispanic invasion
>doesn't happen, Americans die by heart disease and cancer like usual due to poor lifestyle choices
>USA digs itself into a few more trillion dollars in debt and citizens claim victory as endless war happens in Mexico
>>
>>29912649

Mexico has higher rates of both obesity and diabetes than the US, you ignoramus.
>>
>>29912664

As a spic myself, that just reads like some chicom or russian earning the daily potato for putin.
>>
>>29912714
Nachos for Nieto? Fajitas for Vicente Fox?
>>
File: US Bankrupt.jpg (174KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
US Bankrupt.jpg
174KB, 1024x768px
>>29912633
US has economically exhausted itself with Iraq,Afghanistan and the middle east in general.

Thats the only thing that stopped the US from going to war with Iran for their zionist masters.

murka cant afford it.
>>
>>29912633
Nah, we should just start killing them and any of their citizens/people on our side of the border. No mercy, just death. Push every spic down past the border. None of that Iraq shit there.
>>
>>29912753
>three pesos have been deposited in your sombrero
>>
>>29912217
Russia might like it but China wouldn't. The US is their best trading partner and they'd have a lot more to lose by openly backing Mexico. Despite what you hear about political tension between the US and China, the private sector's influence is a lot stronger, and China relies on the US for a good amount of food imports. Also any US debt owned by China would be forfeit which would be great for the US, less so for China.

Starting WW3 doesn't really benefit anyone either besides maybe the Middle East.
>>
Why do people bring up the cartels as relevant in a war? They're shadowy gangs not fucking militias. Anyway, this thread is a joke. Mexico doesn't have anything to prevent USA from rolling into there uncontested. Vietnam at least had an air force and SAMs. MEXICO HAS NONE OF THAT. Mexico can't defend from the air. Mexico can't defend from the sea. USA would absolutely annihilate and blockade Mexico to hell. End of thread.
>>
>>29912753

the global economy depends on the US having that debt, though. EVERYONE has money on the US, which has money on everyone else, if the US is not doing something, nothing flows.

the economic system is not dealing with golden ingots and silver coins, none of the money exists as an exchange of property. Having more money doesn't make you richer or poorer, it only symbolizes a trust to share the spoils of sustained growth. Being in debt only means that trust is put to the test, not that there's a single fucking thing missing from the coffers.
>>
>>29912781
We would be unable to integrate the population of Mexico as US citizens and still retain anything like our current system of government, so they'd have to die.
>>
>>29912798
>>We would be unable to integrate the population of Mexico as US citizens

sure you would, they're already a federal country.
>>
>>29911423
Spicy

>>29912330
MAGA MOTHER FUCKER
>>
File: corrupcion-mexico-infografico.png (696KB, 998x1300px) Image search: [Google]
corrupcion-mexico-infografico.png
696KB, 998x1300px
>>29912809
Way too much institutional corruption. It would take generations to fix.
>>
>>29912834
>It would take generations to fix.
Only 3
>>
>>29912834

the corruption starts at the top and trickles down, if you cut the head off and then sic the CIA and all the ruthless agencies on the rest they will have to at least appear functional.
>>
>>29912854
>he thinks CIA is in any condition to stop corruption in Mexico

ahaha u funny gringo
>>
>>29912901
Of course they are. They know who they've been bribing.
>>
>>29912901

not even the dumbest, slimiest Mexican is as bad as dealing with Afghans.

they sure as fuck don't rape as many little boys.
>>
>>29912463
>reverse stormfag
Anon, there's no such thing as a reverse stormfag. Anybody can be a stormfag but for a different culture of people, like Aztlan basically the Mexican stormfags.
>>
>>29912645
>territory in South America proper.
We Imperial Era 2.0 nao
>>
>>29912971
Considering their skin color they'd be shitstormers.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 350x335px
>>29913012
>shitstormers
>>
Unwinnable.

A single B-52 sortie would be enough to knock out their entire air force. No question about that part of the war.

But it would turn into a bigger Iraq war right after formal fighting is over.
>>
>>29912791
Well said
>>
>>29911963
Aztlan is a joke, dude. Don't worry about it. The last thing that immigrants want is for some pseudo-Mexicans to turn the US into the place they just left.
>>
>>29913238
Have you been to CA?
>>
File: jewbies.jpg (261KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
jewbies.jpg
261KB, 960x960px
>>29911963
>>29912213
>>29912255
>THE SOUTH DINDU NUFFIN WRONG AND WILL RISE AGAIN BUT THE OPPRESSIVE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS KEEPING THEM DOWN
>OH NO MEXICANS ARE LOYAL TO MEXICO TERRORISTS TERRORISTS HELP MURDER CALL THE FBI CIA AND ATF
I bet y'all say "I'm not racist but..." a lot.
>>
>>29913266
Nice projection. The Confederates deserved everything they got.
>>
>>29911423
army immediately deserts iraq 2.0 style, cartel conflicts here and there

cartel is declared terrorist organization and the US makes sure they get control of the government while ensuring that the cartel remains healthy and well funded/armed while they channel funds right into our pocket

we carefully maintain a "war" with the mexican "terrorists" for the next 30 years off and on conveniently at the doorstep of our biggest ground force deployment garrisons, and use it as an excuse for massive military funding and technological advancement.

so basically what we've been doing for every war since WW2
>>
>>29913266
I hate on Latino degenerates too and im fucking latino.

Just because you hate on the bad people of a race/nationality ect.. doesn't mean you hate all of them. There are good ones out there, but the bad ones are seen more often and make the most noise.
>>
The US has already invaded Mexico a few times and whooped their asses. After the Alamo the US went all the way to Mexico City and turned around and left because they saw how cucked the country was.

A was wouldn't last long again. All the intelligent people who are in Mexico have left decades ago or are in Mexico City and will just leave and rob other people in other countries.

It's just a recent thing of giving land back after winning a war. The US expanded through fighting and purchasing land. If you fought for something with your brothers dying would you give it up?

>29911861
Azllan is a Joke. They are the Mexican KKK. Their belief is "Everything within the race. Nothing outside the race." All it is is a way to keep the people separated. Most of the Mexicans they show have made a life for themselves in the SW and are good contributing members of their community. They hate the illegals themselves but they never show that in the news. If they want Mexico in the US, take a look at their human rights record. These limp dicked liberals who throw a physical tantrum because they didn't get what they want will be shot under Mexican rule and not coddled by US police.
>>
>>29911963
Good job destroying America leftists.
>>
>>29911423
probably like the 2nd gulf war and the invasion.
short, sweet, and brutal under one month takeover.
the real problem would be insurgents and shit. not actual mexicans, but faggots from brazil wanting to take over the mexican coke trade and shit.
so the actual war and invasion would be a cakewalk, its the occupation where it all goes to hell.
>>
>>29912834
If the USA conquered Mexico though, I assume American politicians would be brought in to govern, with American MPs acting to enforce law until a new police force could be got up and running
>>
>>29913262

LA, CA is a joke. Leftist radicals took the city over and now you have nihilism running rampant with the cottaling leftist communists lying to the people though the schooling system sponsored by the Feds. Look at the people who are "peacefully" protesting. They may have the numbers in the cities but outside the cities people are tired of the crap they spew. Wait until the tipping point and the regular people who out number the morons that can only scream racism be beat into submission and the cowards they are will crawl back to their communist campuses and their moms basement. No dad since he left because the mom is a flaming feminist who belittled him to the point of leaving and the state became the daddy provider.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 275x183px
>>29911963
>Mexico tries to take California
>they advance up through Los angeles
>when suddenly
>>
>>29913518
This
>>
>>29913518

LOL. Roof top Koreans are the best campers.
>>
>>29913518
>tfw your city has no roof koreans to defend precious noodle
>>
>>29911963

Texan here to say that is retarded.

All of the succesful Mexicans I do business with fucking hate beaners and anything to do with Mexico. They give their kids white names, raise them speaking english and basically do their best to make their kids integrate into American society. They want white kids, they want to do business with white people and want to live in white neighborhoods because anyone worth a fuck wants to be as far removed from Mexico as they can.

The Mexicans who genuinely believe that Aztlan shit are the same demographic of southerners who genunely believe "the South will rise again". A bunch of dirt poor assholes that arent ever going to be in a position to make that happen. If they were successful enough to make it happen they wouldn't want to because they would have something to lose.
>>
>>29913266
considering it's the same kind of people that consider that the government is opressing them with cultural marxism and will kill them in order to take their guns but cheer whenever the police abuses the rights of their fellow citizens if they happen to be not white, I really can't see how this surprises you
>>
>>29913706
this.

>be mexican
>my life is a living hell and I'm surrounded by rapists and cartel thugs trying to chainsaw my head off and hang my skin from a bridge
>migrate to US
>shit starts to go well
>build a family, a house, nice job and decent car
>some asshole cartel thugs come and tell me to renounce all that stuff in order to rebel and install a second mexico on this new country so he can start raping beheading and hanging skins all over again
>how_about_no.jpeg

that's the funny thing about a well integrated immigrant, he usually respects and appreciates its second country a whole lot more than the locals
>>
>>29913706
>business with white people

I have the completely opposite experience in CA, there is a larger political movement to only support other Mexicans in business and to shut out whites and asians.

Those who choose to do business with those outside la raza are shamed and bullied into giving up lucrative contracts for the "good of the race". One guy had a really good produce business going and this mafia basically said "the only way you stay in business is if you can become mexican".

So what did he do? He married a mexican chick and hired all her brothers and cousins and he is now a rich man but he knows his place. One day i went to his warehouse and it was closed down mid week, when i asked him why he got all mad and said "family reunion", half his workers walked out to go to a party.

I welcome all comers to the states but they need to integrate, bring the awesome stuff from your culture but leave out the bad.
>>
>>29914066
I live in California, but I've never seen this. Was this Los Angeles, or the central valley?
>>
>>29911963
>muh aztlan

La Raza/Aztlan/Reconquista/etc. hasn't been a thing since the early 1970s. Back then it was some angry chicano college kids trying to emulate the Black Panthers. The farthest they ever got to their goals were a couple city council and school superintendent seats. Nowadays the only people you hear taking the whole Aztlan idea seriously are paranoid Stormfags, bitter college professors who pine for the good ol'days and spend their tenured time bitching about how the gringos are ruining everything (while having no problem getting paid by them), and 2-3 generation college kids who rant about getting back in touch with la cultura to hide the fact that they only learned Spanish recently in highschool and for all intents and purposes are gringos themselves.

The truth, as other anons already pointed out, is that the vast majority of Mexicans are immigrating here specifically to get the fuck away from their country and especially its government. The TLDR is that Mexico is for all intents and purposes a bunch of semidemocratic fiefs where the rule of law is either "whatever the fuck the officials feel like enforcing" or "whatever you can afford to make happen" It's almost impossible for the average citizen there to have a decent living without ending up in dept with the local government or the cartels.So, a lot choose to book it up north to US, where aside from having an economy that isn't in the shitter and not having to worry about the local cartel chainsawing your head off, the government is a shitton more reliable and the rule of law actually means something across the board.
>>
>>29914232
San Joaquin valley
>>
>>29911423
The civilian population of the United Mother Fucking States of AMERICAFUCKYEA owns more rifles, hand guns and ammunition then the three largest militarizes on the planet.

FUCKING BRING IT ALREADY la raza BITCHES.
>>
>>29914066

Horse shit.

The mojados who think like that would not say "the only way you stay in business is if you can become mexican" or accept him marrying a Mexican woman as a solution to that problem. How would that make him a Mexican? If anything that would make it WORSE since now he is banging someones aunt/sister/cousin/whoever, meaning some dude's aunt/sister/cousin/whoever is banging a white guy. That's a big no-no to those "La Raza" faggots.

That would be like saying skinheads came up to a Mexican and said "the only way you can stay in business is become white" and being perfectly OK with him banging a white chick to make that happen.
>>
>>29914573

Happened in Paraguay in the 1800's. At the time they were trying to make the locals white mixed. They were into eugenics before Hitler.
>>
When Trump gets elected he will look into the camera and say "I was just kidding I'm not going to build a wall... I'M GOING TO TAKE IT DOWN!" SJW's all over the world will rejoice. Thats when he's going to line up abrams' all along the wall and they will slowly drive it down. It will look like flood gates open as millions of Mexicans begin to pour over the half tied over fence. But wait, the tanks, they're not stopping! MANIFEST DESTINY. THE FIRST HOUSES TO MEET THE DOZERS FALL WITH EASE, they were made out of a mix of mariguana, cocain, and dollar bill bricks heald together with the blood of the innocent killed by cartels, MEXICAN TANKS BEGIN TO ROLL OUT OF THE MILITARY BASES BUT THEIR TRACKS FALL OFF! There is now only flat ground as far as the eyes can see. "It's time to make north America Great for once"
>>
>>29911861
Based anti-communist Cubans left alone.

>das it mane
>>
>>29914746

And what?

The story I replied to is pretty much impossible for a few reasons. The easiest one by far is that apparently these guys were simultaneously ultra beaners living it up about "La Raza" while being okay with a white dude banging one of their women.

I actually have to deal with mojados from time to time. They get 1950s pissed about 'race mixing' when it involves white guys fucking latinas. You will get jumped in a club over something like that.

Its as unlikely as the Aryan Brotherhood going "Juan Carlos Lugo Fuentes III, you are gonna become white and you are gonna do it by sticking your brown dick in this white woman"
>>
>>29913295
Enjoy your fuck huge and ever increasing Federal government yankee. We tried to stop it. Cry racist and traitor all you want, the Confederacy attempted to exercise a constitutional right and you damn them for it.
>>
>>29914984
you miss the part about how it became a gravy train for the mexican family?
>>
>>29915020

You miss the part where you said they were La Raza wetbacks and then told someone they should "become Mexican"?

That's like saying skinheads told a Mexican "you should become white".
>>
>>29911423
sign me the fuck up OP
>>
>>29914261
>La Raza/Aztlan/Reconquista/etc. hasn't been a thing since the early 1970s
I'm wasting my time but you could not be mor wrong.
They are huge and much of it is very organized. They may have stopped making a lot of noise but they will be a problem and I'm betting this summer.
>>
It would be a disaster for the US. They'd have to put up with Mexicans destroying American infrastructure and then deal with another Pancho Villa situation that lead only to American death, failure, and humiliation. Let's not forget that Pancho Villa destroyed entire American communities. America couldn't handle Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan, they won't be able to handle Mexico.
>>
>>29916931
Do you even live in the Southwest? They're a long dead movement and the vast majority of Mexican immigrants (legal and illegal) don't give a shit about Aztlan. They're not gonna hand over a chunk of this country to the Mexican government so they can fuck it up as badly as the rest of their country.
>>
In the beginning it'll be extremists groups like La Raza attempting to succeed from the states. They'll be dealt with in a few months if we really swing into them then we'll push through Mexico which'll take longer. In the end we'll probably ship back several million hispanics and have much more restrictive laws on immigration from Latin America
>>
>>29912190
reverse search exists
>>
>>29912753
>10th grade economics
>Zionist masters
>>
>>29911423
short
>>
File: Oh+i+am+crying+from+laughing.jpg (15KB, 238x217px) Image search: [Google]
Oh+i+am+crying+from+laughing.jpg
15KB, 238x217px
>>29917240
>>
>>29911423
Mexico city is a basin...a nuke would obliterate them and poison the that area for generations.
>>
>>29913518
The heroes we need.
>>
A bunch of ragtag Texan militiamen take over Mexico in 2 days of combat. End of story.
>>
>>29913518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzkBGQx3HAc
>>
>>29913643
I'll become your roof Korean anon.
>>
File: Rare_26ba2f_5582801.jpg (47KB, 515x496px) Image search: [Google]
Rare_26ba2f_5582801.jpg
47KB, 515x496px
mexican american here
America is the country I was born in and the one i am loyal to as I relate to the values and morals. Im american first and nationalistic, which gets me bad looks from other mexicans. they can keep their shitty third world country, i'll stay with america and its guns and freedoms.
>>
>>29911668
I don't think there's enough patriots and sympathizers to the Mexican govt for this to happen. There's also plenty of Mexicans who wouldn't mind being American citizens I think. If it really came down to it. It also depends on the level of autonomy given to the New Mexican puppet state/annexeded states of Mexco.
>>
>>29911963
As someone who actually lives in the bottom tip of Texas I'm just gonna tell your you're wrong
>>
>>29918290
this right here senpai
>>
>>29918290
You are okay, Jose. You dont have to build the wall
>>
>>29912119

you misjudge the american people. if the war were to become as you describe, I know that Texans at least would retaliate very violently, as would the rest of the country. armed US civilians would go on huge incursions into Mexican territory. if it becomes a dirty insurgent war on the US-Mexican border, US civs will win hands down
>>
File: 1456120910345.jpg (60KB, 964x740px) Image search: [Google]
1456120910345.jpg
60KB, 964x740px
Soon friends
>>
>>29912627
Vicente Fox implied Mexico would go to war with us over the border wall. Were implying were going to hang him by his fucking balls if Mexico even fucking blinks at us wrong.
>>
>>29912580
>yfw in 100 years all of America will belong to the US just because no latin american likes their shitty county and would never fight for it
>>
>>29918868
This is map autism but I always thought the United States should have pushed the border with Canada further to the North.

There's that penninsula thing North of Maine that should be completely American.

And also the Great Lakes should be entirely American.

Push the border to the north so it's tangent to hudson's bay.
>>
File: Opsec2.jpg (178KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Opsec2.jpg
178KB, 720x960px
>>29918290
^this, also if you lived in mehico and saw what being noguns and what the corrupt politicians and cartel did with guns you would not want that here, don't shit where you eat
>>
>>29919041
But Mexico allows guns.
Its just way shittier to aquire one.
>>
no more tacos
>>
File: ideal north america.png (112KB, 990x1118px) Image search: [Google]
ideal north america.png
112KB, 990x1118px
>>29918993
What do you think?
>>
File: whodat.jpg (198KB, 540x959px) Image search: [Google]
whodat.jpg
198KB, 540x959px
>>29919082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91pWLzPwzI
>i acquired my first handgun in mehico when i turned 11
>500 pesos for a derringer, if there's a will there's a way
>family is involved in politics with PRI, Dad was an arms dealer, now politician
> Get death threats every other day, leave country and never go back
>>
>>29919270
At that point just take all of mapleland.
>>
>>29911642
A militia of 12 fat burrito fascists. Oh no.
>>
>>29919285
My grandpa was Mayor if a small shitty town in Coahuila, like 4 times in a row, actually I don't even know if thats legal, and he was loaded too, twin spiral staircase in his Mansion house.
He used to have a ton of guns, I don't remember any specifics because I was very young but dad mentioned shooting an AK and an UZI both full auto with him, and he even gave my dad 3 pistols when he married my mom.

I never actually seen them close, only once or twice when he opened the safebox from far.
And some ammo boxes.
Family is nofun so I'll probably never see what they even are.

>tfw grandpa died too young or I was born too late to hang out with him and acquire exclusive illegal funs
>>
>>29912566
fuck yea m8.
doesn't it come out this year?
>>
>>29919285
>dad was a pri member
>death threats

Lol probably from other party members wanting to take your dads position, though he probably is just as scummy as his peerz in the party
>>
>>29911423
>Mexico has little to no Air Defense
>Their main attack aircraft is the F-5
>They do not have Main Battle Tanks
>They still use rocket launchers from the 50s
>The Ford F-150 is considered an Army vehicle to them

On the whole, they would get creamed. We trained their best, we gave them tons of equipment, we know them inside and out.

We achieve air superiority within a few minutes, establish a full naval blockage within a few days, and launch Land, Marine and Airborne incursions soon after. Bombing campaigns and tanks would demolish any conventional resistance. Our SF would wipe the floor against Mexican SF. Their political leaders could not run. They would be arrested or killed.

In the countryside, we will dominate. In the over-crowed cities and jungles, they will have an advantage. They'll have to stage ambushes to get any kills, just like the insurgents of the middle east did. They'll make IEDs and plant them where ever they can. But they will not have the same advantages that the Middle Eastern insurgencies do. We are right next to them. We have tons of people who can infiltrate their organizations and screw them over, the Mexican people would listen to the dollar more than the words of their leadership too. Plus, many Mexicans would not have the stomach to fight in the first place.

However, it is this familiarity that can bite us in the butt. There are plenty of Mexican/Latino nationalists and Communists who would stage attacks within the US against civilians and government personnel. This could cause a great deal of backlash against the Mexican-Americans as well as increase invasive government security measures in tons of communities nation wide.

Cartels are a bit of a wild card. While many would fight against a foreign invader, they can easily be turned away and stab their homeland in the back for enough money.

We'd still win though
>>
>>29919916
>We'd still win though.
>Vietnam at home during God knows how many years.
Kek. I really think you underestimate fighting a war in your backyard.
>>
File: Americanization.jpg (78KB, 1089x815px) Image search: [Google]
Americanization.jpg
78KB, 1089x815px
>>29918868
Anon we must think bigger.

Much bigger.
>>
File: Mosins on Mars.jpg (1MB, 1326x2352px) Image search: [Google]
Mosins on Mars.jpg
1MB, 1326x2352px
>>29920023
I was thinking because it would be so close, we could swing a lot more firepower on the OPFOR than if we had to transport every bullet across an ocean.

But I am fully aware of the troubles of having your enemy right next to you. I have some friends who fought int he Ethiopian-Somali war, and they are still having issues to this day. We however, are not a 3rd world African country

>>29920044
Russo-American Union when?
>>
>>29919285
Oh anon, you gotta go back.
>>
We'd wreck them. Do they even have a good army?

War, war never changes.
>>
>>29920023
i think a bigger factor was that vietnam is just a step above most African countries. The one advantage with that is they're self sufficient and it's hard to attack when it's so decentralized. mexico would be suffering pretty quickly.
>>
>>29911423

Bout the same as the last one. Short and lopsided as fuck with America making a massive landgrab.
>>
>>29911829

If we aren't willing to do it to people we hate, what makes you think we'd be willing to flatten the cities of people we only mildly dislike?
>>
>>29911423

Why would the Mexicans attack their wealthiest state?
>>
>>29920470

Because they're gonna build a wall to keep them out.
>>
>>29911829
no you are disillusional lol
>>
>>29912255
lol why are people trolling when they talk about the use of nukes.
>>
>>29920089
War really does change though that is such a non sentence.
>>
Even if we won quickly we would have to occupy that territory which would be a nightmare.
>>
>>29911423
It would probably end up like the last Mexican-American war, or any of the border skirmishes
>>
File: praise the sun.jpg (8KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
praise the sun.jpg
8KB, 219x230px
>>29920044
MUCH BIGGER
>>
>>29919285
>tfw your Dad participated in a military coup in the 1980s
>tfw your Dad headbagged and disappeared commies
>cold war ends
>ohshit.jpg.gif.exe
>tfw again when moralfags in 1990s start investigating war crimes
>Uncle Sam bails him out and he gets a nice new start here

Honestly, America is the greatest country in the world. Even during a liberal phase, it took care of its friends. My Dad even got his favorite "work" pistol back. It may not be the same one but it's his favorite design. Livin' the dream anon, we're livin' the dream.
>>
>>29920990
>>29920980
>lol
Leave and never come back.
>>
More important question, how apeshit do you think Mexican nationalists that are US citizens living within our borders would go? Quelling insurgency here at home would be a bigger issue than the entire Mexican army... In fact there's probably more of them within the US than there are in the entire Mexican army.

You think they'd be rounded up Japanese internment style?
>>
>>29919604
>Gave my dad three pistols when he married my mom
Your grandpa cucked your dad?
>>
>>29915020
you miss the part where it was bullshit that never happened?
>>
>>29919604
>>29921746
The old "grampa cucked yer dad" scenario.
Classic
>>
>>29921487
awesome
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 2000x1333px
>>29912119
>after a year or two
Lol okay. Yeah I doubt the beaners would want to fight against a real military. I don't think they've ever had to deal with combined arms and a modern military. Not to mention the southern states are pretty well armed, so they'd have to not only worry about the military, but civilians as well.
>>
>>29911423
Fed spooks and the cartels have a sit down where the feds tell the cartels "stop this shit or else" over some inflammatory thing they're doing, then all goes back to business as usual minus the issue in question.
>>
File: 1393741979110.jpg (108KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
1393741979110.jpg
108KB, 640x430px
>>29920053
You know what gets me hard? Russia and the US becoming so close that they even honor US carry permits. Probably never happen, but holy shit that would be amazing.
>>
I don't understand why people would want to annex Mexico/Canada. Could you imagine all the welfare the Mexican would want and all the liberals from Canada? I think that would be the downfall of America. Unless we waited like 25 years until we gave them rights so they'd have time to assimilate.
>>
>>29922724
>ever giving them rights
>>
Why do Mexicans want to war us? Vicente Fox threatened us with war. We just want to live in peace and solitude but you guys keep asking for more. Why can't Mexicans ever say "THANK YOU USA"? Very selfish.
>>
>>29911430
3 days.
>>
>>29911984

the United States of Mexico literally is Mexico

that's their official name
>>
>>29912255
>east LA
Pls anon, I live there
>>
File: puta.gif (982KB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
puta.gif
982KB, 500x222px
>>29923343
actually it's not even Mexico it's "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" or United Mexican States
>>
File: 1462400151863.jpg (14KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
1462400151863.jpg
14KB, 240x210px
>>29912580

>requesodilla
>>
>>29920053
>>29922519

The USA telling the EU to fuck off and becoming bros with Russia is one of my fondest dreams.
>>
>>29923367
the order is only switched up because that's the default order in Spanish
>>
>>29911423
Like hitting a pinata with a howitzer. Mexico being the pinata
>>
>>29923649
I hope this happens. I could see Trump doing this, and letting Israel have their way with the lesser sandnigger countries.
>>
>>29911423
We tactically destroy their military resources and their government leaders in a week or two, and then focus an active effort to round up and remove burrito.
>>
>>29919270
As a leaf, I'd be fine with this desu
>>
>>29921394
>>29921394
How would we colonize the Sun?

>in far future genetically enhanced Americans turned into energy beings like Drm Manhattan decide to turn the Sun into the 5000th State.
>United Solarite States/Solar Republic/Colony of Liberty's Torch is created.
>>
>>29913266
But I don't pretend that I'm not a racist
>>
>>29920053
>>29922519
>>29923649
>tfw Russia would literally be the best bros with America and Europe if the commies never ruined relations with everyone
>tfw no Northern Hemisphere Alliance or Arctic Coalition to conquer the rest of the world and space.
>>
>>29919270
>The US Annexes the most of Canada
>Alaska still isnt connected to the rest of the Country
wtf
>>
>>29923649
You and Tom Clancy (pbuh) both, my friend.
>>
File: spirit_raptor_wallpaper.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spirit_raptor_wallpaper.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
>>29912119
>means of electronic warfare

huehuehue
>>
I pretty much know one thing for certain about any war taking place on American soil. They'll never conquer the Appalachians. That's where Hickok45 comes from and although he has a youtube channel, he isn't that unique. Every corn drinking camo wearing hill jack will be a member of the insurgency.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM-6-dhL0q4
>typical evening in Kentucky
>>
>>29928898
Wasn't that literally the plan the CSA had until REL said "enough"?
>>
>>29928898
mother of god
>>
>>29913012
That's Indians.
>>
File: 20150731_001414.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20150731_001414.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
Texan white guy here, have zero problem with hispanics. I have more an issue with faggot New Englanders and Californians coming here.

Daily reminder that a large portion of the people who rebelled against Mexico and started Texas were ethnically Hispanic, despite what SJWs say.
>>
File: Imgur-4dd431.png (85KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
Imgur-4dd431.png
85KB, 500x380px
>>29925963
Duh, you go at night.
>>
>>29930592
Basically the same in AZ. Most Mexicans take a lot of pride in living here and love the freedoms. If you show respect they will show respect to you.
>>
>>29930592
You in Galveston?
Thinking about visiting in about a week or so. Northern NM here.
>>
>>29930592
>>29931289
phoenix here, can confirm 100%
>>
>>29912255
>LA announces ban on 10+ mags, give everyone time period to turn in any "high cap" mags.
>Not a single person did.
>Bullet button AR's can be reverted back to regular release AR's in under 5 minutes. (same can be said of paddle release guns with their version of the Button, just some screws)
>10/30 mags are still legal here, riveted or epoxied.
>people can easily drive across border, pick up regular mags, drive back.

Granted, all these are super-illegal, felonies of the highest order and no one in CA will think of ever doing any of these, EVER!
>>
File: HoustonCougars2.jpg (298KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
HoustonCougars2.jpg
298KB, 1365x1024px
>>29931323

I am indeed. I like it here on the coast.
>>
>>29931389
Cool, any reccomendations? Not sure how long I'm gonna stay just checkin' it out
>>
>>29931418

What do you like to do? I usually go there and drink on the Strand (check out Brews Brothers and Stuttgart there), go to Galveston Island Brewing, or one of the 5 million restaurants. There's good fishing there too, plus some good blues bars and such.
>>
>>29912434
>reconquista
>thinking they can take Texas
>the "Come and Take It" state
>>
>>29931434
Historical sites, drinking, beach shit, chill stuff, got my Corgi with me so that can limit shit sometimes.
>>
>>29918290
I personally feel like anyone that immigrates from Mexico legally to the US just took a break from traveling from Spain to the US X number of years.

We're all glad you're here adding to the melting pot and not taking shit from cartellenos.
>>
>>29931436
but they already have
>>
>>29931443

There's Seawolf park which has a submarine you can look around in. Most places on the Strand are dog friendly, as are the breweries. The beach sucks on the island proper, if you have the time take the free ferry and go to Crystal beach on Bolivar peninsula, much better beach and you can light fires and brink beer. We camp out there on the beach a lot.

Galveston is super cheap, you'll be able to do pretty much whatever.
>>
>>29911431
You're next on the chopping block muslim faggot.

God how I long to eradicate you
>>
File: 1450231967101.png (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1450231967101.png
18KB, 225x225px
>>29930830
>>
>>29931505
Cool, sounds fun, need a break from the desert and mountains. Thanks for the input
>>
>>29911861
Nah, we are in the process of walling off Mexico instead

We will be alright
>>
>>29931512

Sure thing. Word of advice, talk to locals and be friendly. Like many seaside towns, it's very insular and so despite tons of shit to do, tourists never find it.
>>
File: RE-SEEEENT HARMS.jpg (42KB, 559x523px) Image search: [Google]
RE-SEEEENT HARMS.jpg
42KB, 559x523px
>>29918290
I'm much in the same boat as you are, anon.
>tfw joined the USAF and patriotism was a large playing factor
I still remember when I was being told that I was signing up for "the white man's army". Stupid fucking paisas.
>>
>>29912378
My step dad is mexi\Italian and he's a nurse. His cousin is a robotics engineer with a PhD. My family doctor is Spanish.
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.