[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would it be a stupid idea to try and survive in the bush for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1451036613849.jpg (186KB, 950x647px) Image search: [Google]
1451036613849.jpg
186KB, 950x647px
would it be a stupid idea to try and survive in the bush for 3 or so weeks with nothing but a compound bow, some emergency water and a first aid kit?
>>
>>29899591

shelter? how will you get more water? have you hunted before?
>>
>>29899591
Yes
>>
3 weeks is a lot of socks
>>
File: 1462523197504.jpg (39KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
1462523197504.jpg
39KB, 500x337px
let's say you actually manage to kill a deer or something, how do you skin it ? With your fucking arrowheads ?
Oh wait. You don't even have arrows.
>>
Yes its stupid unless you're an experienced outdoorsman
>>
>>29899591
A very stupid idea unless you are very experienced, start with a few days only and see what skill sets you are lacking.
>>
File: wtf_doing_cat.gif (489KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
wtf_doing_cat.gif
489KB, 500x281px
>>29899591

>would it be a stupid idea to try and survive in...

You see? There's your problem. Right there.

Your idea: "this worked in Long Dark and since I've mastered vidya, I can do it IRL".

Reality: you get incapacitated by disease and then die of exposure, lack of water or some other disease.

I mean, why don't you try normal trekking and see how that works out?
>>
Exposure can kill you faster than not having food/water.
>>
Bring what you need and more and then just try not to use it, but don't just not bring anything.

If you don't need it cool

If you do need it and don't have it, you dun goofed.
>>
>>29899591
You won't last. Mommies spaghetti O's will lure you back. Worthless bitch.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.