[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Examples of stupid but loud people in the gun community?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 10

File: Dunning-Kruger Effect.png (101KB, 1198x686px) Image search: [Google]
Dunning-Kruger Effect.png
101KB, 1198x686px
I've noticed something since I got more into guns over the past few years. Gun owners are stupid as fuck, but they all think they're the smartest guy in the room. It's much worse than with other hobbies and activities. Let me give an example.

>recently buy a Sig P239
>the slide catch lever is very low profile, almost impossible to manipulate
>do a Google search for "extended P239 slide release"
>get 100s of results from gun forums
>ohboy.jpg
>click a thread
>OP is asking the same thing I want to know
>first reply: "I wouldn't use the slide lock lever to release the slide"
>second reply: "in your owners manual, part number 18 is the slide lock lever...not the slide release lever..." (what a helpful fucking reply that changes the whole dynamic of the conversation, idiot!)
>third reply: "the simple solution is to release the slide by retraction the slide with your off hand."
>fourth reply: "my P239/357SIG does not release via the slide lock without a loaded mag in the grip."
>fifth reply (replying to a visibly frustrated OP): "[I'd] use the rear sight on either my holster, belt, boot heel, table edge, wall, upholstery...etc [to rack the slide in a one-handed situation]"
>sixth reply: "Most training courses I've been through always preached using the overhand method rather than trying to use the slide lock."
>sixth reply also added this absolute gem: "Sig has changed the lever's design a little over the years, is your P239 US or German?"
>P239
>German
>and that was all the replies in the thread
I could not make this shit up if I tried.

The correct reply, by the way, would have been to refer the OP to a company that will heat up your slide catch lever and re-bend it for a fee. I was just doing a quick Google search in case there were any people selling pre-bent levers out there so I don't have to have a non-functional gun for 3 weeks.

Anybody have any stories of stupid gun owners acting like geniuses in real life?
>>
>>29837341
Most gun websites like sigtalk, arfcom, calcuck and whatever are filled with pedantic middle aged pricks that go off on long winded tangents.

The P239 is a good gun tbqh famfam
>>
>>29837367
It's a good gun, but it's the only semi-auto I own where I can't release the slide with the slide release. That lever is so low profile as to be practically useless.
>>
>>29837429
Is it really? I only shot a mag through some guy had at the range. It's pretty much the perfect gun for me but it's too big.
>>
>>29837429
That's because you are hitting the slide lock, dumbass
>>
>>29837341
>press checks

Just load your weapon and know what condition it's in prior to holstering it.
>>
>>29837341
>It's much worse than with other hobbies and activities.
The irony is killing me.
>>
>>29837482
Funny.

>>29837533
What irony?
>>
>>29837544
The irony that literally every hobby ever has the exact same problems. Like, ever.

You could look up archives of fifteenth century candlemakers and you'd more than likely find the same shit.
>>
>>29837544
Guess which part of the curve you are on.
>>
>>29837544
Its not funny, do you know nothing about guns?
>>
>>29837575
I didn't say that other hobbies don't have the problem. I said that the problem is worse in this hobby than in many others. That's not far-fetched. I've gotten into dozens of hobbies so far in my life. People in other hobby circles tend to be more humble about their level of knowledge and willingness to give advice.
>>
>>29837620
God damn you sound female
>>
>>29837615
OK. Then, explain the effective differences between a "slide lock" and a "slide release" in a detailed way that would allow anybody to build or design one from your instructions, keeping in mind that you called the Sig slide catch lever a "slide lock."
>>
>>29837628
What a great contribution to the thread!
>>
>>29837643
So you are a woman?

This thread makes sense now
>>
>>29837655
I'm not a woman, senpai.
>>
>>29837665
You sound like one
>>
>>29837670
Yes, you already implied that earlier. Maybe you were projecting and thought that I was too dumb to read your previous reply?
>>
File: Thunder380_Duotone.jpg (51KB, 530x400px) Image search: [Google]
Thunder380_Duotone.jpg
51KB, 530x400px
>>29837341
Related story - a buddy of a buddy had a brand new P229 with all the extras, nice weapon, not to my taste but... anyhow.

Went shooting with him, took pic related, was blasting bottles apart left and right and having a ton of fun. His Sig kept jamming on him, 4 or 5 times, he gave up in disgust. Let him shoot a few clips from mine.

He starts demanding that I trade guns, straight across, on the spot. Tried to put him off but he wouldn't drop it, wouldn't let it go. Finally said fine.

Cleaned it up, it was filthy obviously. Got $650 for it. Replaced my Bersa for $245.
>>
>>29837680
See, you did it again, how do you type so feminine?
>>
>>29837726
It takes one to know one.
>>
>>29837633
>>29837615
And in case you have no idea how to respond, I'll give you my own observations on the most meaningful difference that I am aware of, which is the ability to "release" the slide with the lever. Feel free to correct my definitions as you see fit, not like you have any idea how to write a definition yourself.

>slide release:
A lever that holds the slide open which doubles in functionality as a way to release/drop the slide, thus loading a cartridge into the chamber by means of depressing it.
>examples:
1911, Hi Power, Sig P2xx, Smith and Wesson M&P's, Glocks, HK's, almost all modern semi-auto handguns

>slide lock:
A lever that holds the slide open which can not be depressed to load a cartridge into the chamber. Often, but not always, found on older handguns and modern handguns that lack a last round slide hold-open feature.
>examples:
Ruger LCP, Beretta Nano, Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless, FN/Browning 1910, Savage 1915, CZ 52
>>
>>29837734
That's about the intelligence and maturity I expect from female posters too
>>
>>29837788
You really think that most female posters on /k/ are smarter than you?
>>
>>29837797
No, I think they are as smart as you
>>
>>29837341

>be me at a fun store in cousinfuck, NC
>be a newb to guns (however, had been to this fun store already a few times, to observe and ask questions)
>by some miracle, I met the fun store owner when I was there with my cousin once before and he advised me to ask HIM and ONLY HIM about fun stuff if ready to purchase
>go in with refund check burning a hole in my pocket
>start browsing
>notice .22 AK
>looks like it had been run over by a truck and had about half a million rounds put through it, yet was never cleaned
>can't find the store owner
>ask one fudd working there why they wouldn't refurbish AK a bit, like clean it
>he insists that its new and has never been fired
>I chuckle
>he insists it came in the box that way
>point to the name 'Jerimiah' crudely carved under the stock
>ask if that was the gunsmith that worked on it
>he stared at me blankly
>I persist and ask if he can show me the box it came it so I can check out the owners manual
>he tells me it doesn't come with one or a box
>I ask how they received it then
"Oh they mailed it"

I literally walked out after that and haven't been back since. I genuinely couldn't tell if he was actually THAT dumb or if he was just used to dealing with gullible people.
>>
>>29837931
>cousinfuck, NC

tfw only 50 miles away from where I grew up
>>
>>29837628
>>29837655
>alienating women from guns and gun owners
please, continue hurting your cause, it's fun to watch
>>
>>29837931
you can mail long guns to yourself, an ffl, or someone else as long as its allowed in your state rulings.

The only ones that you cannot are pistols.
>>
>>29838317

Swing and a miss!
>>
>person starts a thread about stupid gun owners
>somebody gets offended
>only thing that comes to mind is to call the OP "a woman"
Yes, thank you for proving him right.
>>
>>29838317
Yeah, the story may have been a bit too complex for you. Are you a local in Cousinfuck? Or do you just have family there and visit occasionally?
>>
>>29837341
i get what you're saying, and I agree. Everyone has an opinion and anyone who disagrees is a moron. It's pretty frustrating. Listening to people argue over .45 vs 9mm or Glock vs 1911 or AK vs AR or DI vs piston gets REALLY stupid really fast.
>>
>>29837724
>clip
please leave
>things that didn't happen/10
pics or gtfo

>>29837773
>knows the book definition of slide lock
>doesn't believe the manufacturer that it is a slide lock
the irony that you are squarely on top of "mount stupid" OP and complain that others are holier than thou ignoramuses
>>
>>29838528
>>knows the book definition of slide lock
>>doesn't believe the manufacturer that it is a slide lock
>the irony that you are squarely on top of "mount stupid" OP and complain that others are holier than thou ignoramuses

Do explain. By my definition, the Sig slide catch lever is a slide release.
>>
>>29838539
>i can't get it to release the slide like a slide release!
>because it isn't a slide release, Sig specifically lists it as a slide lock
>well i think it is a slide release!
>but thats wrong, you fucking retard.jpg
>gosh, whats with all these "stupid and loud" people all saying the same thing to me. I definitely know more than them
you are not a smart man OP, which explains why you're are the king of mount stupid.
>>
>>29837628
you sound like an autistic retard living in the stix.
>>
>>29837341
That's not stupidity, that's human nature. It's the same in every facet of life.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 298x279px
>>29837482
>>29837628
>>29837655
>>29837670
>>29837726
>>29837788
>>
>>29838317
its almost like your autistic and missed the entirety of the post except for that, good job retard you win the prize
>>
File: 1296283038757.jpg (36KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1296283038757.jpg
36KB, 500x340px
>mfw this thread
>>
File: 1319201952767.jpg (171KB, 777x666px) Image search: [Google]
1319201952767.jpg
171KB, 777x666px
>>29838575
I'll make this really easy for you. When I ask you to explain your position, you have several options. You can refute the central point with reasoning and evidence. You can flatly state why I am wrong. You can name-call. Or...you can choose the stupidest of stupid options, which is to greentext some inanity that makes no sense.

I know that Sig lists it as a slide lock. That's not the point. The point is that there is no coherent explanation for the supposed difference between a slide release and a slide lock that can account for Sig's slide catch lever being in the "slide lock" category. This seems to have gone right over your head. If we were talking face-to-face, I'd expect you to have removed your shirt at this point and be dancing on a table, throwing your feces at me.
>>
>>29838660
>i can't get it to do ______
>because it doesn't do ______
>REEEEEE
your explanation as to why what you incorrectly believe is a slide release is a slide lock is that it doesn't release the slide. It requires an aftermarket slide release to replace the slide lock for it to act as a slide release. In short, because you're wrong you fucking retard.
>posts muh hierarchy of arguments
>post is nothing but as hominems and asshurt
king of mount stupid/10
>>
>>29838652

I'm normally on /b/ observing people arguing over nothing, but I must say, this has been a fantastic way to kill the last hour or so of work. Cheers /k/omerades!
>>
File: 1299399397674.png (5KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1299399397674.png
5KB, 493x402px
>>29838701
Cheers!
>>
>>29838690
>your explanation as to why what you incorrectly believe is a slide release is a slide lock is that it doesn't release the slide. It requires an aftermarket slide release to replace the slide lock for it to act as a slide release. In short, because you're wrong you fucking retard.
Explain why Sig calls the slide catch lever on all of their P2xx guns a "slide lock" and it easily releases the slide on every other pistol they make (P226, P220, P225, P238).
>>
>>29837367
This is one of the reasons why I hate those forums.

I totally agree that some boomer whose been shooting guns since before I was even a distant thought, has a great deal more knowledge than me.

However I'm always amazed at the amount of old fucks on those websites who will write a paragraph long response without actually answering any questions you have.

Topic: Do X model magazines fit with Y clone gun.
OP:
>I heard that these magazines will fit with this gun. Are there any reliability problems? If they don't fit are there any other options that the OEM mags?
3rd Reply:
>Well I had a completely different gun than you do. And in that gun, magazines by that company were total crap. I bought 20 of them and immediately ran 10 rounds of shit steel case through one mag and had a failure to eject because my gun was older than I am and I hadn't cleaned it in 3 years. Clearly the mags were defective. I was also in the military for 5 years as a cook in the air force so my opinion should be law. Sell your clone and get a Glock 'cause it can't be seen by metal detectors cause of the plastic

Go Piggers! [insert stupid flash gif here]
>>
>>29838733
Fortuitous circumstances
>>
>>29838769
Please tell me that you're actually a third party to the conversation, trying to make the guy I'm talking to sound stupid by writing the most idiotic post imaginable as if he 'd written it.
>>
File: 1403733171096.png (323KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1403733171096.png
323KB, 500x375px
>>29838733
because the P239 is not a P226, P220, P225, or P238. This is not a difficult concept. If you want the slide lock to act as a slide release, buy an aftermarket slide lock replacer.

>guys my 92fs mag release is so small and subjectively hard to operate ;_;
>it's supposed to be like that, if you don't like it buy an aftermarket mag catch
>REEEEEE BUT Y THO
>>
>>29837341
Ehh, there's folks like that in every community. Shit, if you doubt it, head over to /v/ and start up a thread about a video game, they'll show you.

Anyway, yes, I do have a story.

>Going to LGS (It later shut down because it was shit)
>Looking around and I spot a great looking FNX 45
>Ask if I can see it, very interested in purchasing
>"Nope, they're illegal."
>All of my what
>"Yep, most of these pistols are illegal for CIVILIANS LIKE YOU to own, that's for LEO's only"
>"It's like with M16's and AK47's, they're illegal for civilians, only for LEO's"
>Well what can I buy, then
>"Well you can check out this FAL, it's not illegal for CIVILIANS to own because it shoots 308"
>360 and walk out

Mind was blown on that day.
>>
>>29838799
>because the P239 is not a P226, P220, P225
Itis LITERALLY the same gun, except for a few parts that aren't completely compatible.
>>
>>29838808
Is the slide lock compatible?
>>
File: 1404830640585.jpg (143KB, 500x526px) Image search: [Google]
1404830640585.jpg
143KB, 500x526px
>>29838808
like the slide lock
>>
>>29838828
>>29838832
The magazine catch isn't compatible. Does that make it a different category of gun part? The whole argument hinges on one thing: "Sig calls it a slide lock, therefore it's a slide lock." Sig is simply using the two terms, slide lock and slide release, interchangeably. There's nothing wrong with using the words interchangeably anyway. A gun design with a part labeled a slide lock will never also have another part that could be labeled a slide release.
>>
jesus fuck this is a piece of shit thread
>>
>>29839018
>plugs his ears as to why the slide lock that doesn't drop the slide is not a slide release/10
You've already proven you're king of mount stupid, you can stop now.

If it wasn't for you going full Dunning-kruger effect, your thread wouldn't be shit and we could all circlejerk over our internet involvement with tards. At least we have a new one for next time; you.
>>
How often does everyone here go on arfcom? I used to browse daily but it became obsolete after the discovery of /k/. These days I only manage 15 minutes every couple weeks until the density becomes too much.
>>
>>29839089
>plugs his ears as to why the slide lock that doesn't drop the slide is not a slide release/10
Where did you say why the P239 slide catch lever is different from the P226 slide catch lever, both of which Sig calls "slide locks"? Point this out and I will stop bullying you so badly.
>>
>>29837341
The slide release/lock bullshit gets real old, and always ruins threads like it did this one.

>b-b-but it says lock!
Yes, it locks. And unlocks. One might say it releases. I just stick to buying guns with an ergonomic and easy use slide release/lock.
>>
>>29838799
Sig calls the groovy hold and closey on a P226 the "slide lock". It releases the slide ;<)
>>
>>29839139
between some forum that told you off and /k/, maybe it'd get through your thick skull to get the aftermarket slide release or just rack the slide like you're supposed to.
>I'm winning this ;_;
sure thing bub, you're definitely not getting assblasted to fuck and back by like 3 people.
>>
>>29839179
It locks the slide back, some people use it to release the slide though
>>
>>29839181
>gets btfo
>hurr we dun wunt yur
average trumpfag ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>29839139
Does the SIG manual tell you to use the p226 slide lock to release the slide?
>>
>>29839248
yes
>>
>>29839181
>>I'm winning this ;_;

This little snark says it all, really. I only care about the truth. Nobody cares about your ego. This is probably why you can't give me a straight answer to the very, very simply question that I asked you multiple times. If you can't get past your ego being bruised from your utter inability to participate in the conversation, then leave the thread.

>>29839248
What does it matter? It has that function if you press down on it.
>>
>>29838018
This is 4chan, women don't even belong here
>>
>>29837341
You clearly don't have many other hobbies. Most very young, very old, and very stupid people in any hobby are loud and obnoxious with their bad advice. The key is to not be an autist and ignore them.
>>
>>29839307
>it has that function if you press down on it

Pro tip; not all guns function the same
>>
>>29839229
>the manual and several forums tell you exactly why you're retarded
>why is everyone so mean and wrong ;_;
still assblasted that you can't feel the bern I see.
>>29839307
you not accepting the answer doesn't mean one hasn't been provided. It isn't a slide release. your options are to rack it and stop living out oper8or fantasies where your hand gets cut off by ninjas before you need to reload or to buy an aftermarket slide release to replace it.

>it has that function
then why won't it do such m8? perhaps because it isn't meant to be used as a slide release?

It's a slide lock. the external control is so you can ease the slide in place without having to put an unloaded mag into the gun. it is hard to actuate so tards like you don't slam the slide closed on an empty chamber trying to use it as a slide release.
>>
SIG P226/P239 Manual calls the part the "Slide Catch Lever" and lists both racking and releasing the lever as acceptable methods

End of debate
>>
>>29839336
>>Pro tip; not all guns function the same
This is a cop out.

OK, so if Sigs function so differently, then explain what it is about their slide catch levers that is so different from other guns as to warrant different functionality. I think I came closest to a useful explanation when I wrote: >>29837773, but it's impossible to have a coherent, useful definition for both terms when you throw Sigs into the "slide lock" category.
>>
>>29839369
>you not accepting the answer doesn't mean one hasn't been provided.

Were you one of those kids in high school who would leave five spaces in between lines for your 8-page essay for English class, copy and paste Wikipedia information into your science reports, and then get indignant when the teacher gave you an F? I can't see how a rational adult would think that "providing" a reply full of buzzwords is the same as answering a simple question in a meaningful way.
>>
>>29839414
>Were

You're giving him way too much credit.
>>
>>29839414
you sure type a lot for a fella that can't understand "deal with it" as an answer to why your feminine hands can't misuse an external control on your gun.

replace or rack. those are your options.
Or you could write Sig Sauer and tell them about how you feel that they need to provide clarification as to why the component marked slide lock doesn't operate incorrectly as a slide release as easily on X gun as on Y gun, since obviously you aren't the godking of mount stupid and your farts are camomile scented.
>>
>>29838761
holy shit this is every post ever on these boards
>>
>>29839462
>the component marked slide lock
It's not, though.
>>
>>29837341
>Examples of stupid but loud people in the gun community?

I would say that there are plenty of stupid/loud people in this thread.
>>
>>29837620
I know I'm late to the thread, but I feel that it's never too late to call out faggotry when I see it

You are a faggot
You're naive to think that the ignoramus is not an archetype within any and all hobbies
Cut your dick off so we don't have to worry about you spreading your diseased process of thought
>>
>>29837367
>calcuck
>pedantic middle-aged pricks
Yeah, the forum posters sure are. Marketplace folks are fine if you don't reply to the "Imma sell this $800 gun for $1600 NO LOWBALLERS"
>>
>>29837620
Have you met society lately OP?
There's lots of pedantic self-obsessed know-it-alls around. Try living in Silicon Valley; I don't know if this shit originated here, but somehow that culture is spreading everywhere.
>>
>>29843148
>Try living in Silicon Valley
Try living, in general
It seems like everyone has an inflated sense of wisdom and self worth and

Cultural narcissism is real and it's hitting the west hard
>>
>>29837633

Im not that guy and I don't have a sit but a slide lock and slide release are two different things.

Glocks and the Ruger LCP as some examples of guns I own have a slide lock, it is a (mostly) flush mounted lever and meant to be manually actuated to hold the slide open, on Glocks it can be manually actuated or automatically engaged by an empty magazine in the gun. a Beretta 92fs or M9 has a slide lock that is also a slide release, it engages automatically with an empty mag and protrudes enough to be easily used as a slide release as well.

Can you use the glock, LCP and other guns slide stops as slide releases? Yea sure. Should you? Probably not. If they were meant for that they would have designed the lever in a way where it can be easily used for that purpose, like the M9. Can you mod it? Yea sure, I got an extended slide stop for my glock, used it for a bit then replaced it with the stock one as I did not like how it felt in my hand and my thumb resting on it caused failures to hold open on the last round sometimes.
>>
>>29837341

tripfags on /k/
>>
>>29843189
I get what you're saying, but you're leaving out a lot of design configurations. The story is actually a lot more complicated than you are making it out to be.

There are, for example, a number of semi-auto handguns that have a last round hold-open function where the slide can't be "released" by any sort of lever or button. For example, the Beretta Nano, the CZ 52, and the Savage 1915. To drop the slide with these guns, you have to insert a loaded magazine (or have no magazine in the magwell) and rack the slide manually to drop it and chamber a round. There are no external levers or buttons to do this function.

The Ruger LCP fits in another category, along with many older pistols like the Colt 1903 Pocket Hammerless and the FN/Browning 1910, which lack a last round hold-open, though having a way to hold open the slide to some degree, lack the ability to either depress the lever easily using normal human finger strength (LCP), or will fail to chamber a round when the lever is depressed (the Colt and FN).

Penultimately, there are non-traditional designs, the HK P7 being a notable one, where there is both a last round hold-open function and a user-operated slide release function, but it's accomplished in a totally unique way. With the P7, there is a slide catch engagement button behind the trigger, and the slide is released by squeezing the "squeeze-cocker" lever comprising the entire front edge of the grip. The squeeze cocker lever most certainly releases the slide, but it is, itself, not a slide catch.

FINALLY, we come to the category comprising ALMOST ALL OTHER MODERN HANDGUNS. This includes 1911s, HiPowers, Glocks, Sigs, Berettas, Smith and Wessons, and everything else that has a slide catch lever which functions exactly like one of these. Does it matter that the Glock's slide catch is a little lower profile than the Beretta's while functioning EXACTLY THE SAME WAY? I don't think so at all.
>>
>>29837429
Did you try using the rear sight on the curb outside?
>>
"Man" related hobbies with a huge following tends to be this way. Car culture is similar.

Also if you do something wrong or the way they don't do it and even if it's not necessarily dangerous it's THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD AND YOU'RE THE STUPIDEST PERSON IN HISTORY!

But seriously I think deep down it's some sort of game for some dudes where if they don't prove themselves every time the topic comes up their dick will shrink and inch.

Personally I don't care anymore. Been into guns for years. I laugh shit off and act more aloof now that I realized it and I have a deeper respect for down to earth gun guys like Hickock45.
>>
>>29843344
One final point: I think it proves that the profile of the lever can't be the deciding factor when it's possible to simply swap the lever with a higher or lower profile one to get a better or worse purchase on it. Glocks have aftermarket high profile slide catch levers. HK's actually have aftermarket low profile slide catch levers. Even the CZ 52 has an aftermarket lever which lets you use your thumb to release the slide.

What I'm getting at is that I think "slide catch lever," being an old term used in the early days of semi-auto design, and also being neutral as to the release function, and to the whole autistic debate, is a fine, all encompassing term for these kinds of levers. "Slide release" is also useful, since not all slide catches can physically be used to release the slide, and some slide releases are not slide catch levers, but rather things like squeeze-cocker levers or perhaps buttons. However, "slide lock," and "slide stop," for that matter, really don't add anything of their own.

It can be said that all slide releases are slide catches, but not all slide catches are slide releases. Slide lock and slide stop are both synonymous with slide catch, so the whole debate about whether a lever is a slide lock or a slide release is stupid. ALL slide releases are also slide catches, and thus also slide locks/slide stops. Calling a slide release a slide lock will always be accurate, which is what makes the conversation so frustrating, since people don't understand what qualifies a slide catch/lock/stop as a slide release. It's not so simple as a few millimeters of difference in an external lever's profile. It's the fact that there's a lever there at all, and how it works.
>>
>>29837367
>>29843134
>gun """""""""""forums"""""""""""
>>
>>29837620
kek You should give cars a try. Car guys make your gun experiences look mild by comparison.
Thread on car forum:
>Hi, I bought my car and it didn't come with a manual. What oil does the manual say I should use?
>Reply 1: I use 5w20 in all of my vehicles, fuck what that manual says
>reply 2: I use 10w30 for poorly explained reasons
>reply3: always use castrol
>reply 4, from tuning shop that has paid sponsor bux: we use royal purple in everything
etc. etc. etc.
This could go for any fluid or car part. Everyone thinks they know better than the engineers, and will foist their faggotry as fact.
>>
>>29837341
Kek, I forgot this thread, there is no way op is not a woman, read all her cry baby posts

I'm just surprised she isn't tripfagging
>>
>>29843415
>>29843344
I'm even more confused now.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.