[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the police fuck up so badly /k?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (66KB, 638x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 638x352px
Why didn't they send in the SASR instead?
>>
Domestic CT is 2CdoTAG-E not SASR SR.

>Politics.
NSWPol hierarchy arent going to hand over a chance to get some glory, but don't have the balls to sign off on a functional EA plan that would have let the Sierras take the clean shot.
>>
>>29834360
/thread
>>
>>29834360
Sums it up
>>
File: 5968998-3x2-940x627.jpg (72KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
5968998-3x2-940x627.jpg
72KB, 940x627px
I guess they didn't send in TAG because they seemed it below their pay grade. I reckon if there was a full on attack with 2+ people they would role out TAG, but it was just one guy, and someone decided they didn't want to kill him along they way, because they sent out negotiators and shit, shame kinda, because shooting him early would of prevented more people dying.
>>
Because Straya cunts
>>
>>29834163
> 0 preparedness for mass shooting situations since they dont happen daily after they took all the guns away
>>
>>29834514
Oh shut the Fuck up your on a gun board stop trying to troll it's not even funny just retarded
>>
>>29834514
The reverse.
Over-preparedness.
TRG/SOG train for worstcase, using each other as the badguy, so highly trained tactical shooters will set up defensive position for the team to practice assault with concealed deadspace intrrlocking arcs etc.
>instead they get 1 halfassed persian fucktard with a sawnoff pump hes probably never trained with who can barely hit shit
Treat the scenario as if hes an expert and wait him out, when they could have just walked in and faceshot him in the first 5 minutes
>>
File: 1435411218897.jpg (256KB, 2500x1786px) Image search: [Google]
1435411218897.jpg
256KB, 2500x1786px
>>
>>29837306
If say it seemed more like being prepared for the wrong thing.
>>
>>29834163
Political decision. The threat was designated as a criminal and not as a terrorist. Sending TAG-E in would have given credence to his claims to being an islamic terrorist.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.