[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How to make money off of fudds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: secret1.jpg (79KB, 1154x1154px) Image search: [Google]
secret1.jpg
79KB, 1154x1154px
>How to make money off of fudds
>>
>>29829435
By keeping gun in a locked storage place so the kids don't shoot themselves or others?
>>
Be a life insurance salesman.
/thread
>>
>>29829435
>fudds
In California, you're required to own a safe or a trigger lock.
>>
File: fudd.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
fudd.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>29829468
why don't you teach your kids not to shoot themselves or others instead
>>
>>29829435
Oh wow, $600 so I don't have 20 gun cases under my bed with 20 bags of silica and 20 guns that need to be oiled bi-weekly instead of weekly.
>>
>>29829501
It's more about theft than keeping kids out.
>>
>>29829529
This. I don't own a expensive safe like that. To keep the shitlinns out I got a cheaper sheet metal one. A crook could get into it if he had enough time sure but it's more for kids
>>
>>29829529
What is that safes weight? I feel like I could carry it off alone. I know I could with one friend. Also I happen to have a dolly, moving truck, and uniforms. Where do you keep that safe? Could you maybe give me an address and typical times and how long those times are out of the house? I would appreciate it.
>>
>>29829516
You bought one of these pieces of shit didn't you? Should've saved the money and bought some tool lock boxes from Home Depot.
>>
>>29829575
>I feel like I could carry it off alone
super cool story friend
>>
>>29829575
you're supposed to bolt safes to the ground so you wouldn't really be able to move one unless your able to rip it out or the person didn't bother with it
>>
>>29829498
>trigger lock.
Not true.

Only if you have children in your home do the guns have to be 'stored' with locks or in safes.
>>
>>29829590
Shieett I was looking at office lockers thinking I could save money instead of getting a safe, but Christ, $300 for one that doesn't look like it'll fall apart if you fart next to it. So I figured I'd spend that much extra just to get one that sealed better so I don't suck in ALL the moisture cause Louisiana.
>>
>>29829468
- Local laws
- prevents non authorized persons to access your guns
- keep your stuff organized and lower the maintenance required (humidity absorber, dust, etc.
- You can also put ammo, cash, important papers in it

>electronic lock
Dat EMP is gonna fry your safe and keep you away from your guns when SHTF boy !
>mechanical lock with a code and a key
I am a bank owner now ! Fed Reserve is shit !
>>
>>29829498
in california, every gun is sold with a shitty 50 cent trigger lock, so its not like it matters
>>
File: 1441356002700.jpg (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1441356002700.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
>>29829625
>prevents non authorized persons to access your guns

Those shit safes can be broken into in a minute.
>>
Lel.

The house I live in came with one.

I know the combo, but I can only get it open once in a blue moon because I can never remember which direction and how many times I'm supposed to turn the dial. Hence I don't actually store my guns in it.
>>
You got a problem with safes?
>>
>hinges on the outside
It's like you want the burglars to cut the hinges off.
>>
>>29829650
wife, gf, friends, kids, plumber, drunk people, and in the end robbers, they are not accustomed to have difficulties to find cash, jewelry and valuable things where I live. The danger is that they'll come back with tools and friends. This is why I have guns and friends with guns.
Also I didn't bought a shitty one, that helps.
>>
>>29829650
As long as you get one with bars that go into both sides (bonus points if top and bottom aswell) you should be good. Now if you're not home, then yeah anyone with a torch can get into any safe without countermeasures. Also re-evaluate where you live if no one calls the cops when they see two dudes carrying a cutting torch through your busted in door. And then proceed to carry out x amount of guns in multiple trips.
>>
>>29829501
>implying I have kids and not thieving rats in the neighborhood
>implying children are going to listen to you
>>
>>29829650
Prove it. Otherwise you're just being autistic.
>>
>>29829650
don't buy a shit safe then, you giga nigger.
if you buy a shitty stack-on safe and intend to use it for an extended period of time/not just to hold your overflow or milsurp, you are retarded.
also, I want fucking proof.
>>
>>29829721
Here you go faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ViUdd-2LM
>>
>>29829650
Yeah, maybe if they're carrying of a fucking grinding saw in to the house.

Your average burglar isn't going to know whether you got a gun or not.
>>
>>29829754
You don't saw a fucking safe open.
>>
>>29829746
Do you have one that's bolted to the floor and upright?
>>
>>29829746
Premium safe my dick. Only had bars on one side and the door itself was thin as fuck.
>>
>>29829764
You do know what a grinding saw is, correct? It'll cut through that stuff in no time. Admittedly its fucking loud, but so is trying to break into a safe manually using crowbars.
>>
File: 1458095180552.gif (6KB, 501x385px) Image search: [Google]
1458095180552.gif
6KB, 501x385px
>>29829655
It doesn't surprise me that a buck tooth sister fucking trailer trash retard can't remember, right, left, right.

Which we all remember from going thru grade school, some thing I'm sure you missed while pickin, and clickin with uncle grandpa.
>>
>>29829746
That's one safe, and the safe they used was utter shit. Furthermore, that safe isn't bolted down nor is it carrying any weight.

0/10 shit strawman argument
>>
>>29829611
I will sledge hammer your concrete into powder.

>>29829597 Looks like I'm putting you in the safe and carrying you out with it lanklet.
Ultimately what I am saying, hiding valuables is much more efficient than anything less than thousand pound safe which is also bolted to the ground.
>>
>>29830021
How often do criminals break into houses with sledgehammers?

Not much I'd wager
>>
>>29830303
Depends honestly... white friend with the help of a big ol negro moved someone completely fucking out. They even took the goddamn stove. I'm honestly glad they got eventually got caught. Black dude turned his life around and I still hang out with him, the white dude started doing meth and I'd probably beat him to death if I seen him. I'm just trying to help you faggots keep your shit safe. Why? Because I love you and I'm drunk <3
>>
>>29830347
>My most expensive valuables get wrapped up in a catch cloth and left on the floor by my bed.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.