[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone the only has gunz in their group?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: 23402983140875031895.png (177KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
23402983140875031895.png
177KB, 500x498px
Is anyone else the only has gunz in their friend groups? The only two friends I have that own guns are
A. Poor fudd who paid his sheriff dad to get him a gun because of the cop discount. Doesn't believe in credit cards, carries a glock .40, (and thinks anything else but the .40 cal glock is sup par) which I think he's cleaned once, lubricates it by stuffing in globs of auto grease, and too poor to even take to the range.
B. Based, and owns like 30, but due to the nature of his job, he's on a boat 4-5 months out of the year being an engineer.

The rest are either no gunz, liberals, or wants gunz but too pussy to buy/think Ohio need a permit to own gunz....seriously, when it gets brought up in convo, I get asked multiple times how I bought guns, or how hard was it to get a permit....its aggravating. Anyone else deal with this?
Not to mention I'm the only Jew in my whole damn community that even owns guns. Everyone is some liberal Hilary/Bernie, assault rifle, clips, pro bloomberg, "why do you need a gun anon" and its fucking awful. Not to mention they're all secular as fuck and get triggered when I call them out on their lack of Jewish knowledge. Ortho are legitish, they either want me to take them shooting, wanna get a gun, or are at very least against gun control.
>>
>>29813857
Fuck you Colin, i own guns too
>>
Not Colin or even know a Colin, but ok.
>>
>>29813906
no, but seriously, I have a marine engineer friend though he doesn't own nearly that many guns, only 4 or 5 I think

other has gun friends one works nights so don't get to see him that often and the other can't remember fucking anything about his guns, like 0 details outside of calibers. it's fucking weird like tossing lead out in the management area next to his property and he was telling me about his 870 and Mosin and then pulled out a 500 with wood furniture and an SKS
>>
>>29813857
Everyone of my family members has shot a gun, 3/4ths of them own a gun, and I never had sex with anyone who didn't own a gun.

I am bi btw ....

I have some libtard friends and it triggers them about my funs but I would say 50/50 own guns.
>>
File: 1445370218866.png (86KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1445370218866.png
86KB, 229x220px
I own guns but just don't have friends
>>
I know that feel, OP. All I got is one of my friends who's kind of into guns but kind of a cowadooty kid, mostly buys and sells based on what's 'cool'. I don't like going to the range alone. ;_;

Except instead of being Jewish I feel like I'm the only tranny that owns guns around here.
>>
>>29813857
Most of my friends tend to be nogunz, though one of my old childhood friends that I got reacquainted with is big on guns, along with my best bro from my fraternity.

However, it was only of this year that I finally got a rifle, as I mostly stuck with pistols and shutguns, due to most places around me allowing them and not rifles.
>>
Op again, forgot to mention, I did redpill one friend into a has guns, but he only bought a sig .40...Maybe its because every person I know that owns a .40 is a fudd, but is .40 a fudd round or something?

>>29814081
That sucks, have you red pilled anyone around you into funs at all?
>>
>>29813857
>doesn't believe in credit cards
Good, credit cards are idiot traps
>>
Not to mention when I tell my friends excitedly how I got a Henry big boy recently, they A. Don't understand why someone would buy a lever gun. B. When asked what I spent, say "you shouldn't have spent that much, that's a waste of money, no one needs a gun that costs that much" Meanwhile they spend at least $40-50 a week on just weed, not even including alcohol.
>>
>>29814131
Yes, my uncle and I one of my cousins. Our schedules are too different to ever go shooting though, which blows.
>uncle is afraid of guns
>take him skeet shooting and shoot M44 fireball machine
>one year later he has 13 guns
>>
>>29814161
>Weed
>Buy
Niggas give that shit out for free man. Smack them upside the head.
>>
File: Pot smoking.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pot smoking.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
>>29814325
Unless you're a girl, or smoke so infrequently your friends invite you. I don't think pot smoking is free.
>>
>>29814160
Not having credit of some kind these days is kind of an idiot move.
>>
>>29814325
Weed ain't free unless you have a pussy, and even then you still have to mooch for it.

Fuck that, I want my own bag that's mine only.
>>
>>29814160
you need to know how to use a credit card. it's not dumb if you completely pay the bill each month and you don't buy something that you don't actually have the money for already.
I get about $25 every couple months from credit rewards just from paying bills I was going to pay anyway.
>>
>>29815523
That's what I told him, but he always replies "nobody got rich off their credit card rewards"
Shit, I got a sign on bonus and had 10% off everything for over 4 months at anyplace I used Apple Pay. And that included my grocery store. I don't understand why he doesn't want to save money, and stay poor.
>>
>>29814675
>Weed ain't free unless you have a pussy,
I'm sorry you're not orally gifted anon.
>>
>>29813857
Just cut them from your social group and do the classic "how many kids you plan on having" line.

If the gun grabber happening is gonna happen they will turn on you.
>>
>>29813857
>"Lol Anon, I hope you don't try to shoot anything up with your guns!"

>"I know who's house I'm going to in the zombie apocalypse!"
>>
>>29815731
>Sucks dick for weed
Where do you live and do you also believe in casual fucking all day while high and playing vidya or cleaning guns?
>>
>>29815540
I guess that's just his way of saying that he doesn't trust himself with a credit card. most people are just bad with money in general and it stays true even for things that could potentially save them some.
>>
>>29815838
>do you also believe in casual fucking all day while high and playing vidya or cleaning guns?
... There are people who don't believe in that? Throw in reloading (while sober) and that's the dream.
>tfw no /k/ bf to operationally chill
>>
File: 1435843552337.jpg (23KB, 471x455px) Image search: [Google]
1435843552337.jpg
23KB, 471x455px
>>29813857
I don't have any friends
>>
No one on /k/ has funz
>>
>>29814075
>>29816573
Do you want to be friends? Then I can say all my friends are has funz.
>>
>>29815540
Not to mention the security of a credit card. Get you debit card stolen and the bank will "look into it." Get your credit card number stolen and say "Well fuck you, I'm not paying for this" and the god damn private police forced owned by credit card companies will put some foot to ass to recover their money.
>>
>>29815805
God damn it.
Every fucking time.

But to even suggest that they keep 72 hours worth of non-perishable food and water at their house and "LOL anon is so paranoid"
>>
>>29816573
Not true anon

We're your friends
>>
>be europoor
>have guns and friends
>friends dont't have guns
Why
>>
>>29813857

I feel like most of the people I hang out with have guns, but they never want to shoot with me. I figure that means I'm probably really annoying to be around. Feelsbadman.
>>
File: VDBZMXn.jpg (167KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
VDBZMXn.jpg
167KB, 1080x1255px
>>29813857
Same here. Though none of my close friends are liberals, he only friend of mine who owns guns is a half Spick who only owns a 10/22. Everyone else is a no guns. Why doesn't anyone else I know oper8?!
>>
>>29813857
i'm the only one in my group.
>>
>>29818322
Yeah. You are annoying cunt and we hate you. Stay away from us.
>>
I own 14 guns.
My good friends own 1 m&p shield, 1 pf9, and 1 sig p938 respectively.

At least we shoot sometimes
>>
File: 1456763245556.jpg (51KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
1456763245556.jpg
51KB, 640x357px
>>29814081
>I don't like going to the range alone
Solo range is best range, especially on a crisp cool morning with nobody else there. Just you and the crack of your rifle followed by silence.
>>
File: movie-mistakes-01.jpg (47KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
movie-mistakes-01.jpg
47KB, 600x400px
(OP here) When you guys take your friends shooting, do you make them pay what you paid for on bullets? Like you buy bulk so it'll be significantly cheaper than range bullets. Or do you let them shoot for free? If its their first time, I usually let them shoot a mag free for each gun I brought, but anymore I'm going make them pay what I paid, because of college student tier income.
My engineer friend lets anyone shoot for free that he brings, since he's on a boat like 6 months out of the year, makes stupid money on it, and doesn't have any expenses for said 6 months, so he doesn't care.
>>
>>29818848
I like solo range in outdoor range, indoor solo isn't nearly as fun.
>Have membership in hometown outdoor range
>Total old man range
>No one there almost 80% of time
>Of times I've been there, I've seen maybe one other person

Going alone is pretty based then,
>>
>>29818848
The problem is the only decent range I have access to is packed on the days I can generally go. Which Is never some slow day in the middle of the week. I don't handle crowds well. The few times I've had it all to myself excluding the range officer who happens to be chill as dick were great.

I wish I had my own land to shoot on.
>>
Me. I own a fuck load of funz and my friends own none and don't care.

Doesn't bother me.
>>
You have to have a permit in Ohio to own a gun? Jesus...

What happens if you move there from out of state and you bring your guns with you? Are you a felon?
>>
>>29813857
>tfw most of your friends would vote for berney
>tfw only one of them even owns a gun because it was a gift from his dad when he moved out
>tfw you've invited him to the range but all he wants to do is watch Chinese cartoons about boatsluts
>tfw another one has tried on several occasions to persuade you that guns are evil and the surveillance state is the way to go
>tfw your gf looks at your gun collection the same way she sees your guardsmen army
>tfw everyone looks at you like you're about to allahu the akbar very time you clean one of your guns in your own home
>tfw after putting up with this shit for 4 fucking years libtard's house gets broken into and he asks your help in buying a HD gun
>tfw he goes to the range to learn how to actually use it
>tfw your group of liberal friends slowly starts to warm up to the idea that guns aren't evil baby murder machines
>tfw they'd still probably vote for berney

One piece at a time anon. Someday they'll see.
>>
>>29814049
>I never had sex with anyone who didn't own a gun.
Neither have I, but probably for different reasons
>I'm a virgin
>>
>>29819818
No Ohio is based, just every no gunz in Ohio thinks you need one.
>>
I have one friend who owns guns
I am in California.

Trying to take nogunz friends to the range but no one has bought guns afterward. Strangely my coworkers own a lot of guns
>>
File: 1458012346192.jpg (9KB, 198x225px) Image search: [Google]
1458012346192.jpg
9KB, 198x225px
>>29820043
I red pilled my girlfriend after 2 years of owning guns. She still doesn't want to own one and if we get married doesn't want them in the house (top kek) but she thinks gun controlled is retarded now.

On other thought, already red pilled my brother on guns.
>His ex until 3 weeks ago was mad anti.
>Like her parents wouldn't let her sleep over a friend's house if the dad owned a gun in a safe. >Gifted my brother a gun, he's decently based, just honestly dated her for the pussy the last few months.
>Breaks up with her
>Try to stay friends, (she's social anxious and doesn't talk to anyone, while he's getting laid already and she doesn't know)
>Discuss guns because she said her brother went to the range with his gun or something and she got "triggered"
>Says nice, I got one too.
>She says I was kidding and asks how long he's owned it.
>6 months
>Mad butthurt even though they're broken up
I'm still keking bc she was a complete cunt, and everyone of his friends, my family (parents, grandparents, siblings) all told him how shes ugly and awful.
>>
>>29820690
I feel like it'd be harder to convince someone in Cali to own one because A. the liberal media is strong. B. Aren't all your guns like $100+ by default? Even online?
>>
Most of my friends are hazgunz but none of them are hazammo so I'm usually going to the range by myself. They spend all their money on stupid shit like fast food and video games and weed. Meanwhile I have minimum 500 rounds of every caliber I shoot.
>>
>>29814075
>Mass shooter confirmed
>>
>>29820961
I offer to buy their calibers in bulk (some for me to shoot and some for them) and they can just pay me when they want ammo.
>no anon, I'll get it when I go shooting, your way is expensive
>bitches that Walmart .40's cost $23 when I was trynna sell him the bulk ones for $12
Fudd friends are awful
>>
Everyone around me has shitty 22s they bought for way too much at Walmart.

I have a 1911 in 45. This is somehow impressive to most of them, so they're always willing to go buy me gun food if I let them have some shots when we're out in the desert. I haven't paid for ammo in nearly a year. Shit's great.
>>
> im a jew
Stoppe reading there.
You should not be allowed to own a gun
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.