[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a exchange student get a CC license in any state of the USA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: war is hell.jpg (24KB, 720x531px) Image search: [Google]
war is hell.jpg
24KB, 720x531px
Can we?
>>
>>29812773
Probably not. sorry
>>
>>29812773
no sorry, you freedom hating foreigner
>>
>>29812804

But me love freedom
>>
>exchange student

Only if that counts as a resident alien I think. I know resident aliens can buy guns, not sure if they can get CC licenses.
>>
File: 1442620933509.jpg (57KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
1442620933509.jpg
57KB, 500x562px
>>29813112
Then you must become one of us OP.

One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.One of us.
>>
>>29814351
can immigtrants enjoy all the same freedoms?
>>
>>29814456
once they hit permanent resident/ Green Card status
>>
>>29814456
I think resident aliens can do everything except vote and hold public office.
>>
>>29812773
Depends on state, some like Ohio are based and only require you to get a hunting permit (stupid easy to do) and then you can get funs
>>
>>29814351
Geez Don Draper is such a handsome fellow, I'd do so many things to his sweet tooshie
>>
File: Afonso Henriques.jpg (144KB, 800x1460px) Image search: [Google]
Afonso Henriques.jpg
144KB, 800x1460px
This will be amazing

Why can't Portugal have the same liberty has you USA. (at least we aren't has fucked up as the Brits)
>>
>>29814552
>hold public office.
I believe legal permanent residents are permitted to participate in local government, but not state or federal.
>>
>>29815621
Stop being muslims and adopt english, then we can talk.

Was your decriminalization was like our decriminalization movement is? Lead and supported almost entirely by commie progressive faggots looking to get high rather than by those who truly love freedom and liberty.

I don't know much of south west fake spain, please tell me about it.
Because from what little I know of portugal, I would assume it despises freedom a bit less than average in terms of the world/europe.
>>
>>29814564
They still have to be a permanent resident. As in someone with a green card and not just a visa.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.