[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Thread Part 2: The Stalkening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: STALKER Challange.jpg (405KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
STALKER Challange.jpg
405KB, 2048x1150px
Any /k/ommandos in the EP/LC area? I've been wanting to plan a trip out to some abandoned town in NM.

So let's continue on with the thread, yes?
>>
File: 1299166524107.jpg (156KB, 504x576px) Image search: [Google]
1299166524107.jpg
156KB, 504x576px
>>29812600
>tfw in florida
>tfw all the old rocket test sites, airfields, and military installations near you have been demolished or boarded up
>mfw the WD hunt camp was ripped down by Fish and Wildlife
>mfw there is an old cuban revolutionary compound somewhere innaswamp that I can't fucking find reference to because of an urban legend about an illerminaty satanist cult training serial killers thats all that comes up when keyword searching "everglades" and "compound" in the same sentence
>mfw there was a plane boneyard in north florida that was cut up and sold for scrap 3 years ago
>tfw all you want to do is get your stalker on
>>
File: Organ.jpg (48KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
Organ.jpg
48KB, 400x270px
>>29812600

Bumping with a pic (not OC) of Organ, NM
>>
>>29812600
To the guy from Sofija I was supposed to meet
I cant make it dude,I am tired as fuck.
I hope next year you will be here sooner and we can do shit together.
>>
anyone in massachusetts, or the obvious surrounding areas maybe want to do some stalkering this summer when it's less shitty?

anyone know any good places around new england as well?
>>
>>29812814
I know that feel. South Ga. Is just as bad :(
>>
File: noose.jpg (560KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
560KB, 1000x1502px
>>29812814
Feels the same in Michigan.
At least in the Southern side.
Notherners can explore old copper mines and shit.
>Tfw no unnaground
>>
>>29812600
How do lone stalkers get by with the loneliness?

How did snipers in the previous wars get by without being mad, bad or sad?
>>
File: image.jpg (362KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362KB, 1280x960px
All I want is for the English Metro 2035 to be published.
Then I go explore innazone and read good book.
>>
>>29812600
Me and another anon are planning a stalker challenge in the West Georgia/East Alabama area. Anyone know any good places to go stalkering in?

Also you're welcome to join in.
>>
How to find neat places to explore? There are plenty of abandoned barns and the like where I am (VT) but those aren't exactly riveting places to explore. I'm considering just hiking around in nearby national forest like I usually do. No innawoods for me until my boots come in though, so I have plenty of time to search for somewhere to explore if anons have tips on how to get started.
>>
op from last thread here, thanks for putting this back up. all the vidya people seemed to have ran off so maybe we can get some real stalkering in this go around.
>>
>>29821520

Ayy, you made it. Yeah I'm hoping to meet a few more guys near me to plan a trip.
>>
>>29812600
We need to redo the scoring system for this chart because it sucks ass
>>
>>29812600
I'm going up to Alaska in June to visit a buddy of mine from college, he mentioned some abandoned gold mines maybe an hour or two outside of Anchorage. Anybody have any experience with those?
>>
File: 1462165908394.png (162KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1462165908394.png
162KB, 480x352px
Anybody want to go do some S.T.A.L.K.E.R stuff in Chicago/Illinois
>>
>>29821532
i got some vacation time coming up. ould probably get away with a 3 day in new mexico.
>>
>>29822313

Right on, well if you wanna see if we can plan something out, send me an email [email protected]
>>
>>29818707
thats a quality squat, tovarisch. good posture.
>>
>>29814337
I'm in the south eastern corner of MI and there are plenty of old abandoned factories and trainyards.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 578x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 578x900px
>mfw can't go stalking properly here
>almost everything is private property
>can't bring gun
>civisation everywhere
>such is life in germanistan
>>
>>29823259
civilisation*
>>
405 here, if anybody is looking.
>>
>>29823259
Private property doesn't mean shit in Australia, worst thing that happens is a fine. Confused me for a sec there.
>>
Any ideas for someone in NJ? Abandoned areas around here are historical sites. Some places in PA are good also. What's the name of that one tunnel that shut down that was once a highway or something?
>>
Are there any /k/ommandos in NC that know any good STALKER/innawoods spots. I know of an abandoned cotton mill but the problem being, its in the center of the city so me being there in chestrig/camo/rifle will trigger locals
>>
>>29814337
South west Michigan here. Factories abandoned and for sale. Can innawoods but no stalking.
>>
>>29823265
*civilization
>>
http://stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Vinca

Is there any validity to Vitamin K? If not, what would your first aid kit include innawoods or during a Stalker Challenge to stop bleeding
>>
>>29812814
>revolutionary
you could try scowering google earth to look for random clearings and buildings where you think the compound may be
>>
>>29824842
>Is there any validity to Vitamin K?
Medfag here.
Yes it is used medically in people that suffer from blood disorders but not in a sense presented in the video game.
>>
>>29824367
What county? Union county reporting in.
>>
>>29812600
Question from newbie for experienced stalkers.

How do you go about finding places you can stalk? Do you just hike around till you find something or just use Google maps?
>>
Google maps might indicate buildings, but it terrible at showing paths to them. It also leaves out perimeter fences.

Best I'd say is to research the history of the area. If it's old farming country, you'll likely find buildings of that sort.

Other things like mining towns, lumber mills along rivers, or industrial towns who's major investor moved onto more profitable areas might yield results.
>>
I want to make STALKER rations for my next trip out, anyone have recipes?
>>
>>29825540
Bring canned tourist food, duh. What else would you eat in S.T.A.L.K.E.R?
>>
>>29825540
canned shit or MREs if going for duty faction
>>
>>29824908
Not the anon you're responding to, but Gaston county here. There's some good potential spots up my way
>>
>>29824908
Alamance County, checking in.
>>29825756
Do tell, Alamance has little to no innawoods areas.
>>
Northeast Oklahoma here
>>
>>29825797
Well, there's a good amount of abandoned mills sort of innawoods, and I know of at least one abandoned housing project that I've been meaning to sneeki breeki in. As you know textiles is dead in NC, so that's always a fun option, you just have to be careful because they're legit dangerous and patrolled by deputies fairly regularly.
>>
>>29825834
Oh, but there's a good amount of abandoned buildings, farms, houses, etc., as well as newer abandoned projects because developers thought that Gaston county was going to be the next Mecklenburg. But crime rates are fairly high, and the cities are still pretty backwoods, so they fought it like hell and the developers eventually gave it up.

Basically they tried to make it a new Union county, but the hillbillies here didn't want it. Plus the unemployment rate skyrocketed when the mills finally moved out and we still haven't really recovered.
>>
>>29824800
fak
>>
>>29823761
I'm heading to that highway in the summer most likely, with some friends. There's a good amount of abandoned shit here in PA and soon I'll be checking out this school/mental facility.

https://zeemaps.com/edit/yH6jLjlaWmcrTg6sr4l5eA if you nee to find others in your area/PA to go do stalker shit
>>
>>29812600
Might be a stretch to ask but fo you anons know of any STALKER locations in Louisiana?
>>
>>29818785
I'm in Gwinnett county. I'm down to join y'all. I'm new to the state so idk any good spots tho. I heard Dawson forest is good, but that's the opposite direction
>>
Upstate SC here. Anyone know of any places to stalker in around here or in NC?
>>
File: received_505707386288412.jpg (69KB, 888x666px) Image search: [Google]
received_505707386288412.jpg
69KB, 888x666px
>>29818707
If you want to be a ranger of the order you should start exploring local mines/caves. It's fun times!
>>
>>29812600

I have a question, I live in Oklahoma and there are random abandoned Atlas silos around, how many points do I get if an actual abandoned missile silo is my campsite?
>>
>>29826813
yeah Dawson Forest has that abandoned Nuclear facility. Most of it is flooded and kinda hard to get to tho
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.