[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I bought a gun at a gas station in Detroit for ~$65!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2221px
So I bought a gun at a gas station in Detroit for ~$65!
>>
>>29799907
Congrats, you are now the proud owner of a "deuce deuce."
>>
>>29799907
Looks like you overpaid. Also where at in Detroit?
>>
>>29799907
gj buying the worse H&R 22 revolver

at least it was cheap
>>
Sweet murder weapon.
>>
Nice throwdown, OP
>>
File: STOP H8.jpg (103KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
STOP H8.jpg
103KB, 640x960px
any serial numbers to be found, OP?
>>
I'd keep that as far away from my face as possible
>>
>>29799907

probably been used in several crimes

probably will blow your fingers away, so do as >>29799990 told you
>>
>>29799907
>image reverse search = 0

you better throw that shit in the detroit river as soon as possible, and be sure to clean it with disinfectant before
>>
>>29799907
Now go and rob the said gas station with it, you know you want to
>>
>>29799907
Not bad. They're not fantastic but H&R .22 revolvers are solid little handguns.
>>
I seriously hope you blow one of your testicles off.
>>
>>29799907
>cut the barrel down
>wrap the grip in black duct-tape
Now you become the bubba
Destroyer of the ghetto
>>
>>29799907
Guns with a barrel that isn't to change trigger me.
>>
Stale pasta from 3 months ago. Every laffd at your dirty pants and assumed you were a degenerate pot head
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>29800217
not a pasta. I'm the real OP.
>>
>>29799979
Is that guy retarded or just butt fucking ugly
>>
>>29800238
>The silly motherfucka pulled out a deuce deuce
>Little did he know I had a loaded 12 guage
>One sucka dead LA times front page"

Don't try to steal the alpines man, it's not worth it.
>>
>"HAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT ME GUYS IM SO KEWL

Die op
>>
>>29800468
This; the boys in the hood are always hard tbqh
>>
>>29800217
>dirty pants
Maybe he actually works for a living? I'm a roofer and my blue jeans and the neon yellow work shirts I have all look dirty and grungy when they come out of the washer and dryer. Seriously, the denim below the knees look fine and above the knee looks gray an brown.
>>
>>29800350
No he is just british. Not curable. Some brits are easy to spot.
>>
>>29801495
I wasn't judging him. Just saying I remember that exact same picture from 3 months ago.
>>
>>29800049
This. The seventies era H&Rs are rock solid. But glock ugly before there were glocks.
>>
waterford/pontiac guy here:

probably a crime gun. 65 is dirt cheap, and Gas stations selling guns are a new thing to me.

2 options.

a: keep it and tell folks you got it as a trade for doing some manual labor for an old guy

b: tell cops you have an illegally purchased firearm.

State law requires handguns be registered locally. i bet a nickel that you register that thing it's hotter than my womans ass after a good spanking. Id just keep my mouth shut about it for a while and casually bring it up a few months down the road. Like its no big deal.

and clean that fucking thing up too. some double aught and 4 aught steel wool on that barrel. maybe get yourself some polish. fucking looks corroded on the barrel and that triggers the shit outta me.
>>
>>29802922
afterthought i'm a tile guy and your floor also triggers me. >>29800238
cut some white vinegar and water in a mop bucket 50/50. cleans grout and tile like a champ without fucking up the color. But eh that pink shit is probably 50 years old. I tear those out at least once every 2-3 months.
>>
>>29799907
your fingerprints are now on a murder weapon.
>>
File: Chappelle.jpg (27KB, 480x294px) Image search: [Google]
Chappelle.jpg
27KB, 480x294px
>>29799907
nice ham sandwich bro, make sure to wipe your fingerprints off of it
>>
>>29803069
Its only a murder weapon once the police get it! ;)
>>
>>29799972
This
>>
>>29799907

you should lightly file that hammer's pin, push some steel wool through the barrel once or twice and scrub the whole gun in acetone a few times.
>>
>>29803230
>>
>>29800217
months, try years
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.