[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#justice4greedo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Greedo_final_905px_905.jpg (392KB, 905x1132px) Image search: [Google]
Greedo_final_905px_905.jpg
392KB, 905x1132px
Han Solo, a known racist who dislikes Rodians with a passion, shot dead in cold blood this poor, young Rodian male who did nothing wrong and was getting his life on track. We demand that the District Attorney for Tattoine launch a criminal investigation and seek justice for this senseless murder and hate crime.
>>
>>29796695
#greenlivesmatter
>>
He dindu nuffin he just got back from Kessel doin community service in COMPNOR tryin to turn his life around he a good boy my planet need mo money for dem programs
>>
>>29796695
Greedo shot first.
>>
>>29796695
Why do you NEED a blaster that can hold more than 5 shots? we need blaster control NOW!
>>
It's an Outer Rim planet ruled by the Hutts. "Laws" don't exist there.
>>
>>29796695
His best friend is a wookie he can't be racist
>>
>>29796695
>Imperial Academy dropout/smuggler working for the same guy as shitbag bounty hunter shoots Greedo over money Han owed their mafia boss, while Greedo was holding a blaster on him
>This ridiculous bullshit you made up
>>
>>29796749
yet somehow this "wookie" has two parents who are from hoth.
>not even a real wookie
growing your hair out like a wookie doesnt mean you can self identify as one. bullshit
>>
>>29796749
>some of my best friends are wookies
token minorities doesn't cover up Solo's racism- he's a violent thug with a blaster, and this never would have happened if we had sensible space gun control
>>
>>29796775
>Outer Rim worlds
>Any real law
>>
>>29796695
When I last saw Greedo, he was spreadin' the word of Space Jesus!
>>
It's funny because in the lore Rodians are the most /k/ race in Star Wars. In order to get a passport you need to prove yourself in marksmanship or hunting or shit like that. They invented theatre as a form of ritual murder because actual murders were driving them extinct. They even made a gun that shoots knives
>>
File: N_Papanoida_And_His_Family.png (1MB, 1300x700px) Image search: [Google]
N_Papanoida_And_His_Family.png
1MB, 1300x700px
>>29796831
Was that before or after he kidnapped Baron Notluwiski Papanoida's daughter and took her to Tatooine to hold hostage?
>>
>>29796857
>lore

I think you mean fanfic now
>>
>>29796857
>/k/ related
>have to """""""prove""""""" themselves with a weapon, its not a god given right

desu pretty fucking gay you nigger faggot
>>
>>29796743
>he watched the shitty remasters with removed practical effects and useless bullshit added
>>
>>29796857
I always found it hilarious how authors of old EU material took the characteristics of individual members of some species (or even certain planetary cultures, like the Corellians) and applied them to the ENTIRE fucking group. So Rodians as a group tend to be murderous bastards like Greedo, and Corellians as a group tend to be roguish scoundrels who hate being told the odds like Han.
>>
>>29797688
That's not to own guns. That's to get a passport to leave the planet. The only people who leave are bounty hunters, mercenaries, and the like.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.