[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This level is impossible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: moh_2016_04_29_14_42_16_637.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moh_2016_04_29_14_42_16_637.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
This level is impossible
>>
>>29777694
Hug cover
>>
>>29777694
No it's not, you're just shit. I bet you don't even into leaning.
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>29778729
Yeah but they're coming from everywhere and I run out of ammo, lose the will to fight and start thinking about Heaven.
How people manage this in real life baffles me.
>>
>>29779017
Shit yeah wrong board.
>>
>>29777694
Git Gud
>>
is that the part with the last stand in the mud hut surrounded by hadjis?

manage your ammo better, use cover, withdraw with your squad when they move.

i need to play this again.
>>
>>29779023
>Yeah but they're coming from everywhere and I run out of ammo
So yes, you're just shit.
>>
delta missions were baller
>>
>>29777694
You win when you run out of ammo.

No shit.

Just shit out belts and fall back with your team.

It's a shitty gimmick level to make players say "holy shit, taliban are tough Motherfuckers" while you single handedly merc an entire company
>>
>>29779069
>tfw no modernish video games have a good last stand mode
I just want to sit on some FOB with a couple of friends as we try and hold back against wave after wave of troops. Horde mode in Gears gets pretty close but it's not quite there.
>>
>>29779281
Try insurgency shits hard. you have to defend a cache in one mode and the Taliban just shoot rockets and grenades at you charging it relentlessly
>>
>>29779607
Is that a new mode? I haven't played in a while.
>>
>>29779607

fucking this. there is always that one fucking hadji who is a goddamn savant with an RPG and manages to kill like half the squad with one shot.
>>
>he can't beat a mission in one of the most generic and linear FPS's that has ever come out

holy christ dude. You can buzzaw with the M249 thanks to MUH REALISTIC 0% muzzle climb on full auto . Get gud
>>
>>29779281
MW3 had chaos mode but there we're only 2 levels that ever had any decent places to hold out. I think bfbc2 was the last one that had a similar mode. Odd how fun that is, given how horrible it would be irl
>>
>>29779607
Hah, just wait in the cooperative servers where they make a suicide bomber mod. Shoot him in the head, he won't blow up, shoot him anywhere else and you die.
>>
>>29779023

>How people manage this in real life baffles me.

They don't. They die.
>>
>>29780132
You are think of survival, chaos mode you couldn't hold out. Best map for those resistance and terminal. Still play alone sometimes.....
Also, the last GR did well but i can't recall if it was unending.
>>
>>29780378
LOL
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.