[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need new Grips for my Sig P229

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

I have some Crimsons on it, but I need to send them back to manufacture cause they're kind of janky. In the mean time, I want to get some really sweet custom grips that will look great with the Stainless features on this gun.
Any ideas?
>>
ehhhh? Fuckin nobody?
C'mon someone has to have a sig with SS controls and slide with some cool grips.
>>
>>29775644
>>29775644
Just be generic and do hogue cocobolo hardwood grips.

Don't do the Sig rosewood grips, they are so fucking thick on a P229 it's not even funny.
>>
>>29775954
I really like the cocobolo,
But i kinda wanted something to match the slide and controls.
So its a liiiittle blingy.
>>
>>29776012
I have a set of the Cocobolo grips on a P6
>>
File: P225-P6.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
P225-P6.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>29776012
Whoops forgot image:
>>
File: muh_fun.jpg (2MB, 4672x3264px) Image search: [Google]
muh_fun.jpg
2MB, 4672x3264px
I like dark wood on stainless and lighter wood on black.
>>
File: P229 Elite.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
P229 Elite.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>29776033
Here are the horrible rosewoods for comparison.

If you want blingy, go with the clear aluminum hogues.
>>
>>29776046
Thats what I was thinking honestly, but the tones between the aluminum and the stainless steel is different.
The aluminum comes out very silver, While the stainless has almost a rosy tone to it. So if I can't get exactly matching tones of metal, I'd prefer to bring in a 3rd color/tone and hope they match all work together nicely.
>>
G10
>>
>>29776074
Red G10 grips.
>>
>>29776092
they have red ones!?!?!?!??!
>>
>>29776121
Looks like they don't make them for the p229
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.