[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Commiefornia Bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: wtfcomrad.png (620KB, 1065x1190px) Image search: [Google]
wtfcomrad.png
620KB, 1065x1190px
Alright comrades
i know some of you are in Cali
What are you doing to brace yourself for the eventual bullet button and de facto assault rifle ban.

Im taking a piece of every paycheck and getting an AR lower. but being a poor fag means i cant get that many and no money for ammo :(
>>
>>29749181
Sounds like you should move senpai
>>
>>29749181
You see, you know they aren't true commies because true communism supports rights of the people and is closer to anarchism than totalitarianism
Marx wanted all the workers to bear arms
these are the new age Stalin crowd hipter assholes
>>
Getting ready for a fight. If those Bay area cunts are itching for one, by God we will give them one
>>
>>29749181
Fuck when is this supposed to happen?
>>
Looking for rural land in Klamath County.
>>
File: image.png (30KB, 300x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
30KB, 300x800px
>>29749290
Agree, fucking Stalin and his mustache, why does he have to fuck everything up?!?
>>
File: 1461547930104.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1461547930104.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>29749181
>tfw I just got a ar15 with six 30 found mags in cali
>>
>>29749433
2018 when Newsom gets into office, if not before. Oh, and almost certainly a bunch of oppressive horseshit including retroactive universal gun registration. Which nobody north of Sac will comply with. Which is where the CDOJ SWAT team will be going. Which is why I plan to have an Oregon driver's license by then.
>>
>>29749290
This
>>
>>29749619
Ian gets all the best shit for his best ass
>>
File: 1461423406439-1.jpg (151KB, 760x748px) Image search: [Google]
1461423406439-1.jpg
151KB, 760x748px
>>29749784
>>
>>29749181

Do it, buy everything you can. I live in MD and our AWB hit back in 2013. Now we are only allowed mini 14 and HBAR in the way of common semi auto detachable mag rifles. No pencil barrel, no AK, no fal, ptr, or m1a. No fun allowed. I wish I had bought an AK 3 years ago and now I have to leave the state to have my rights restored.

Buy all this shit you can afford before it hits.
>>
>>29749181
>assault rifle ban
kill yourself nigger, they're black rifles

that's it

they're rifles
they're black

They are not some distinct type of firearm. There's nothing special about them. They're black rifles, nothing more.
>>
>>29749290
>true communism supports rights of the people

I remember being 15.
>>
>>29750178
>Now we are only allowed mini 14 and HBAR
AR-10
>no AK
M92, M85, Mini Draco, Micro Draco SBRs

You can also inherit restricteds.
>>
>>29749290
BUT WE HAVEN'T TRIED MY OBSCURE BRAND OF COMMUNISM
>>
>>29749181
I'm just going to stop complying.

In all the years I've been here, nobody has ever checked my stuff. I don't see why they would start now, so why comply?
>>
>>29750467

He's not wrong. Leftists from Marx to the Black Panthers were strong advocates of arming the population.

>>29750526

It's not a question of "obscure brands". Most purportedly communist states just plain ignored the principles of the ideology they claimed to uphold. Basically every state does this, the U.S. claimed to be founded on freedom yet people owned slaves. The French Republic made the same claim as they cut a bloody swath of conquest through Africa and Asia and systematically crushed the freedoms of the local population.
>>
File: garage arsenal family photo.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
garage arsenal family photo.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>29749181
>every 10/30 round mag I buy I remove the rivet via screw remover drill bit
>currently working on my 80% build of an ar pistol
>have regular mag releases on stand by for the happening
>have a bullet button wrench already installed on my shit, cause fuck the man

Don't worry fellow poor fag, just keep on saving and you'll get there. Before my promotion at my work I took a solid year to get my Ar completed.

Just keep on buying little bits at a time and always wait for them good deals. Christmas time has a lot of goodies on sale and so does palmetto state armory (where I got my upper).

>pic related, current Ar sans the vortex crossfire 2 I got on sale from primary arms.
>also we should both move soon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.