[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One shot stops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: inaudible.jpg (38KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
inaudible.jpg
38KB, 600x662px
I have come to the conclusion that the only way to incapacitate a person that is convinced on killing me is a shot to the spine or head. Ignoring the "I've been shot" factor, I have been training for a few months now with a spine drawn on to my silhouette targets. My ultimate fear is that I shoot somebody that's charging me and they don't stop. I must train.
>>
>>29747030
>I have come to the conclusion
Congratulations. Scientific studies have been saying this for years. Rapid blood loss or central nervous system damage is the only way to reliably stop some one.
>>
Face (the T formed by the eyes and the nose, destroys CNS for the 'instakill), pectoral girdle (heart and lungs. Not much else works when your heart and right lung are shredded), pelvic girdle (Pelvis and hips. Can't run too far on shattered hips.). In that order.

You are not talented enough to hit the spine of a charging assailant.
>>
>>29747030

Hope you're using something bigger than 9mm or even bigger than .45 acp, I've seen guys take entire clips of both center mass and still keep coming.
>>
>>29747072
This. The spine is less than one inch wide with a bunch of other shit in front of it.
>>
>>29747072
>>29747062
>rapid blood loss
If a dindu takes a 5.56 round to the chest and it shreds his lungs and heart, will that instantly stop him? It will stop him in a few seconds, but in that few seconds I will have a knife crammed into my neck. I am honing my skills to a razor edge, nothing other than a spine shot at about heart height will do for me. And if I miss, I will just hit the heart.
>>
>>29747030
>>29747090
This guy didn't seem so resistant to bullets
>>
>>29747544
4got link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT1JjwuAxmQ
>>
>>29747563
>>29747544
The guy got lucky, but I will not trust my life to luck, if you've seen the anime one punch man, you get the idea, I will train like him, 50 rounds a day at the range until I can put spine shots on people with my eyes closed, I'm self employed and make enough money to buy a lot of ammo, so that shouldn't be a problem. I will become the next jerry miculek
>>
So OP. Have you been practicing on moving targets?
>>
>>29747631
I know that it's highly unlikely that I actually hit the spine, but if I practice enough, when I miss the spine by a few inches, I will wreck his heart and lungs. Aim small, miss small, to use a spicy meme
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.