[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ACSS export

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1445380287831.jpg (1MB, 3333x2083px) Image search: [Google]
1445380287831.jpg
1MB, 3333x2083px
Does anyone here have an FFL and export license?

I'm in Australia and want to buy a Primary Arms scope, but they don't export and I can't find a distributor.

Halp.
>>
>>29703994
too order a scope..... you have to have an FFL?

Australia get your shit together plz
>>
>>29704053
You need an importer FFL in the USA to import scopes as well you tard.
>>
>>29704087
I misunderstood. I thought he meant to purchase the scope. my mistake.
>>
>>29704296
The problem I actually have is US export laws, not Australian import laws. Have you never read an ITAR warning?
>>
Bamph.
>>
Plz someone have mercy.
>>
>>29704428
Yeah, ITAR is some fucking stupid shit.

Something's seriously wrong when Australia has better import/export laws than the US.

I'd suggest you try using the Auspost mail forwarding service. It's a bit pricey (it ended up being A$40 processing fee and about A$20 for me to import a book from the US), but they won't check if a scope is ITAR controlled.

I bought a Leupold scope off ebay about 2 years back from the US and I didn't get hassled.
>>
Are you for fucking real?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Primary Arms. However, due to the many ITAR regulations we do not shipoutsideof the US or process orders that are placed from an IP address outside of the US.

Additionally, we only accept US based credit cards and will only ship to the address that matches the credit card, and will not ship to US-based freight forwarders to transfer product overseas. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by replying to this email or calling (713) 344-9600.

Once again thank you for your interest in Primary Arms.

Take care,
>>
>>29707181
Find a reseller who will ship to a freight forwarding company
>>
File: 20160407_121754-1.jpg (909KB, 2656x1883px) Image search: [Google]
20160407_121754-1.jpg
909KB, 2656x1883px
>>29703994
Optics planet ships to Australia with no issues

My dad is a US citizen and sent me an SWFA SS with no issues on standard post
>>
File: 20151118_123548-1.jpg (650KB, 1322x3783px) Image search: [Google]
20151118_123548-1.jpg
650KB, 1322x3783px
>>29708589
Also not to mention I actually have a primary arms advanced micro the same way
>>
>>29705577
Im getting a sticker of this flag for my jeep.
>>
>>29703994

What on earth is the vertical axis of that graph supposed to represent?
>>
>>29712427
Homicides per 100,000. That's how the homicide rate is represented in statistics generally. Was that so hard to understand? Not a huge stretch considering the title of the graph is "United States Homicide Rates" You could have googled "American homicide rate" and seen those same stats in the graph.
>>
>>29703994
.... ITAR only applies to parts valued under at over $100

You just have to send the scope piece by piece!

Tbh senpai just get an american to send you one inside a garden gnome
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.