[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think about nutnfancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
I am curious what /k/ thinks about this dude
>>
He is the greatest guy on youtube, we should all aspire to be more like him.
>>
Something something autismo
>>
>>29596165
He's an autistic try hard mall ninja grade tactifag who somehow figured out how youtube works.
>>
>>29596165
good, well thought out reviews.
i disagree with his belief that 3rds is an acceptable measurement of a rifles moa .
>>
>>29596352
>>29596380
this
>>
>>29596165
Never dissapoints me with how douchey he is with his side tracking blathering but he actually does good reviews.

Every other youtuber
>hey uh this is the uh M&P Shield by uh Smith and Wesson™
>we're gonna shoot it at 2.3 yards and see how accrit she is
>uhh it's a reliable gun, uhh
>>
>>29596352
>>29596380

this. he's the biggest attention whore on YT, that can be the only explanation for why he makes hour long videos about every detail of his shitty life
>>
He's certifiably insane and makes gary busey-tier acronyms for dumb bullshit.

Videos are detailed, but too long for casual consumption.

His upper lip is stupid looking when he talks.
>>
>>29596165
NutnFancy pls go

I admire all the work and countless hours he probably puts in to each video and the 'research' that goes along with it, but he's so god damn strange and autistic that it takes me out of it every time.

IV8888 and Hickock make mistakes and get annoying sometimes too, but nowhere near the level that Nutn does. He seriously must be autistic to think that anyone has time to watch a full 90 minute review of one particular gun where he tries to discuss >9001 bullet points and "philosophy of use" and all this shit that must entertain noguns

I remember one episode where he legitimately tried calling out other YouTubers because he was first, and that he was "born to be a gear reviewer"

I bet he has a fucking deviant art page
>>
>>29596770

God, it seems like there's so few options for good, well-made, /k/ content on YouTube. As in, well spoken host with a script and insight.
>>
>>29596888
what was the original pic?
>>
>>29596912
There's a few good ones, IV8888 is ok.
I personally like the Prepper channels that discuss more than just guns, they give me good ideas about what kind of stuff to put in my bag, and what chest rigs suck and dont suck
>>
File: cow butt.jpg (17KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
cow butt.jpg
17KB, 211x239px
>>29596913
>>
He convinced me cold steel is a meme
>>
>>29596165
I used to hate him but over the years there have been so many mall ninja faggots gaining steam that I now just sort of dislike him. I actually sat through one of his reviews about a month ago.
>>
Better name than cutlery lover
>>
>>29596165
Knows his shit, but his videos are diluted with stuff "you can check in another one of my videos." Probably the videos you should especially pay attention to, in my opinion at least, are the ones about scopes and small shit like clothes, bags, and accessories. You're just being extravagant when you're looking at high-end guns; he did state that the higher end ones are more specified towards contest, looking into attention to detail which at a moments notice won't apply to actual combat 90% of the time, unless you're sniping at over 1200 yd unknown distance. "Lower" end ones does just as good of a job, same amount of durability if not more, and usually have less moving parts.

I mean, people do get paid to make youtube videos now. Oh, also he does way more Spyderco and Cold Steel reviews than necessary, me thinks.
>>
>>29596942

Any recommended prepper/gear channels?
>>
File: optimismkill.png (475KB, 528x535px) Image search: [Google]
optimismkill.png
475KB, 528x535px
He's not bad to be honest. His videos are kind of long and he tends to go on tangents but he's one of the few honest reviewers. Totally willing to trash a product if it sucks. Does most of his shit out of his own pocket, too, takes pride in the fact that he cannot be bought by someone who wants a shill.

He's the hero /k/ deserves but not the one they need right now.
>>
>>29596165
Use him as everyone else does, when you go to buy something if he has a review you watch it to hear what someone that actually used said product has to think of it. You'll also get some BS additional worthless information but also competitive options.
Plus if you enjoy more then just firearm autism, he does alot of things to apply to people[350z videos, motorcycle & backpacking]
>>
File: 1458968292045.jpg (26KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
1458968292045.jpg
26KB, 318x318px
>The Nutnfancy Project
What does he mean by this? I'm serious, he keeps mentioning it in all the videos I've seen of his, but I have no idea what the hell he's talking about.
>>
>>29597063

Mental illness.
>>
>>29597063
It's what he calls his series of videos. It's his personal hobby project that he does.
>>
>>29596380
>mall ninja grade
I agree with everything except this. He's got a very conservative taste in weapons.
>>
File: 1438568241045.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1438568241045.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>29597063
I'm pretty sure it means his entire thing on youtube, basically everything he does.

God, he never surprises me with how much of a douchebag he is but I sometimes watch his videos about guns I'm considering on buying.
>mfw he casually mentions carrying blazer hollowpoints
>>
>>29596944
haha thats fucking awesome
>>29596888

Also Checked for dubs and trips
>>
>>29596165

>every video is an hour long

>im not gonna mention that now, you can check it out in another video

>hour long videos are too short for nutn

autismintensifies.gif
>>
>>29597032
sensible prepper and Canadian prepper are my faves.
Canadian prepper does a lot more theory and speculation about what a post shtf world would operate like, and which societal functions will be destroyed and preserved.
>>
>>29597141

The udders are horrifying after the filter.
>>
>>29596165
i'll second the criticisms everyone else has made re: he's autistic, his videos are too long, etc.

something i hate in particular is how he'll narrate over video of him running and gunning but also leave the original audio from that in at a low volume, it's fucking distracting
>>
>>29597163
sensible prepper is sooch00 right and he shot his damn car.
>>
Why is there always a nutn' thread? I've seen one every day for months. Why? I don't really like him. He makes 30 min videos that could be 5min. He is through and seems fair but he just goes on and on. I can't make it through a whole video. I've got better things to do.
>>
>>29596781
>>29596904
>>29597040
>>29597153
>>29597626

>vids r 2 long 4 me
i do agree with this but holy shit this shouldn't be an issue. Fast forward is a thing and I use it when he starts babbling. Why don't you?
>>
My god.

This is the nicest /k/ has ever been towards nutnfancy. Srsly is this whole thread just nutn samefagging?

Have you fags forgotten how bad it is to watch an hour long video with nutns hands, a gun, and a table while he rambles on about bullshit like SHTF, WROL, TEOTWAWKI, POU, SHEEPDOG, etc?
>>
>>29596165
1. His videos are so goddamn long
2. He often has good info
3. God damn is he autistic, and I'm a software developer with aspergers saying this.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.