/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking down a Kill-dozer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Syrian Arab Army Kill-Dozer.png (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Syrian Arab Army Kill-Dozer.png
1MB, 960x540px
Are Kill dozers pretty much unstoppable?

what are ways to take down a kill dozer in SHTF, what would a counter be if a kill dozer Pilot comes across another Killdozer on the Field.
>>
>>29591646
A basement...
http://www.badassoftheweek.com/heemeyer.html
>>
Get an RPG/IED/ATGM and watch it burn.
>>
IED ambush disables the vehicle by blowing off tracks.

Couple of RPG's rattle the insides and fuck the occupants.

Napalm molotovs cook or smoke anyone inside out, at this point a couple of molotovs and you don't even need the RPG's
>>
>climb on top
>coffee can with magnets and full of thermite
>????
>profit
>>
>>29591646

What the fuck is a killdozer
>>
A potato.
>>
>>29591661

Magnets lose their magnetism at high heat
>>
>>29591663

Bull dozer modified for War, the preferred vehicle of /K for when Shit hits the fan.
>>
Someone built one of these years ago, and attacked the local town hall over a tax dispute.
They somehow got on top, pried open the hatch, and just wasted him with a WP grenade, IIRC?
>>
>>29591680
You only need it there long enough to get enough of it burning on top that it doesn't get blown away.
>>
>>29591646
molotov

just engulf the thing in fire and watch the guy suffocate to death.
>>
>>29591680
Not him but the magnets are so the can sticks and sits upright when you toss it on top or stick it to the hood. Once the thermite starts burning, the magnet becomes irrelevant as the burning mass should be melting its way into the compartment.
>>
>>29591646
It suddenly occurs to me that this is some Syrian rebel or ISIS dude or something who wants to be able to take out the nearest killdozer.
>>
>>29591702
Do you mean Heemeyer? As far as I know he got stuck and shot himself. They had to use a couple of hours to cut open the top.
>>
>>29591702
No he got stuck and shot himself.
>>
>>29591831
they nearly called over an attack helicopter.

Forgot if it was an Apache or a Viper that was requested.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.