[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about picking up pic related as a CC gun. Any thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 340 pd.jpg (67KB, 447x344px) Image search: [Google]
340 pd.jpg
67KB, 447x344px
Thinking about picking up pic related as a CC gun.

Any thoughts?
>>
I'd recommend not using an obsolete gun with only 5 shots
>>
>>29579790
9mm owner booty blasted by .357 masterrace

>the world record for 12 shots on target with a reload was done with a revolver

>>29579773
>Hillary Hole
think long n hard, do you really want THAT gun?
>>
>>29579799
>the world record for 12 shots on target with a reload was done with a revolver

Yeah, in a revolver competition. That guy may be retarded but don't try to outdo him.

OP, are you looking for a subcompact or a compact? Body size? Typical clothes?
>>
>>29579799
It was also done by someone who recommends carrying a semi automatic
>>
>>29579799
Also the revolver he used was a 625 in .45ACP, not .357.
>>
>>29579799
>Do you really want THAT gun?
What would you recommend, then?
>>
>>29579832
Modern technology
>>
>>29579840
Not an answer.
>>
>>29579799
>>29579840
Don't you need too finish your cuckshed? Heard it's gonna rain soon, atleast it will cover up your tears and the moans of your loved one being fucked my Chad and Tyrone.
>>
File: image.jpg (358KB, 1545x1031px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 1545x1031px
>>29579773 I say it would be good, but a few things. Shooting .357 from a barrel that small won't be much different then .38 special. But it's good for shooting hotter loads, like .38 special+P Hollow points. Would recommend one of their .38 specials in a similar size that can handle hotter loads like +P and HP. And one without the keyhole. And I carry a five shot model 49, and it can shot +P but I wouldn't do it often from it.

They have the one you posted as well as
The 642/442
search.smith-wesson.com/search?client=default_frontend&site=default_collection&start=0&num=16&filter=p&getfields=product-image.product-sku.product-atr1.product-atr2.product-atr3&q=No+lock+&x=0&y=0

But for how much I love Smith and Wesson, in the end of the day for a
Modern snubnose and on in .357 at that. Go with a Ruger SP 101, comes in 2 1/2 and 3 1/15 inch barrels. Five shots, shots .357 even in the hottest load that would blow that Smith too shit.
>>
>>29579887
Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it greatly.

A friend has also recommended the Taurus Judge Public Defender. Any thoughts on that one?
>>
>>29579773
the lcr is significantly lighter.

which is important in an everyday gun.
>>
File: HG0120D.jpg (56KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
HG0120D.jpg
56KB, 800x550px
Just slightly off topic, I'm not OP

Guy I know offered to sell me:

A .Taurus Revolver 38 special. Looks like this M85 for $300

B. IWI Jericho 941 - didn't specify how much

I think he might try to sell the Jericho for a good amount, I would need to check out its condition before I'm sold on it. I think the revolver sounds like the best deal, but again I have to find out how much he wants for the Jericho.

What do you guys think? Taurus looks like this he says. pic semi-related
>>
>>29579773
You might like an older K-Frame better. I've got a Model 19 and 65 both with four inch barrels. The 65 is pretty easy to CC with its super thin grips. I'd love to have one in a three inch barrel.

If I was going new, It's hard to beat the Ruger 101.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.