[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How paranoid are you /k/ommandos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>Never answer the door without sneaking around to the window like a ninja
>Always open packages (food or otherwise) from the bottom
>Almost always run a mobile version of TOR and use multiple proxies
>Back up everything I own digitally to the cloud as well as physical hard drives and USB drives
>Have plans to build fallout shelter in case of nuclear happening, complete with underground EMP-proof garage
>>
Whats the deal with the food?

Also youre missing out on a few key steps, which I won't mention, to increase your paranoia.
>>
>>29578765
The food is pretty much force of habit. I open everything upside down (within reason)

Also
>Never give my name out in public as a general rule. At least not my real name
>Have any least 3 fabricated aliases that I switch between online
>>
>>29578752
same but the TOR running bit. is this something i should start doing? because 4chan is probably the sketchiest site i go on anyways....
>>
>>29578752
>Uses TOR, presumably due to paranoia of activity being monitored
>Uses cloud storage
???
>>
>>29578752
>backing up to the cloud
/g/ would throw a fit
>>
>>29578752
>So paranoid I won't mention mah preps on an anonymous internet forum
>>
>>29578794
This

Bait/troll. Move along
>>
>>29578794
>*Uses MEGA which is based in New Zealand as a big "fuck you" to the FBI and is truly encrypted
>>
>>29578789
On the subject of fabricated aliases for general internet use, it's all fun and games until Ahsley Madison gets hacked. One of my throw-away emails got released and yet I didn't have to give even the slightest of fucks.
>>
>always use bathroom in public place so I can take the longest route possible and look at everyone/get a floorplan of the building somewhat
>always use burner emails except for shit like steam where you need a permanent one
>have a fuel cutoff for my truck that only I can access, it won't start unless you hit that switch
>>
>>29578821
>aftermarket kill switch
Shit I thought only I had one
>>
I already live inna woods. I'm lucky I have a cell tower nearby that supports 4g lte for internet.

Order just about everything online.
Have a gasoline generator attached to housing electricity.
>>
>>29578794
This.
>>
>>29578904
>>29578816

I do my research ahead of time
>>29578817
>>
>>29578794
encryption bro.
I've figured out how to use linux/bsd encrypt partition files which can be mounted as harddrive.
upload an encrypted filesystem to cloud.
>>
>>29578793

There is truly much worst places to go to. If any thing, 4chan might as well be toysrus.com compared to what is out there.
>>
>run TOR and proxies
>back up everything to the cloud

Anon, seriously?
>>
>>29579013
Already addressed that here

>>29578912
>>
>>29578854

They're a dumb idea. I had one on my car once. When some one broke into my car, they fucked the wiring up so much trying to get it to start.
>>
>>29579067

If any one is curious, it was a 67 impala.
>>
>>29579071
That's oddly satisfying
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 620x413px
>>29579067
This desu

However, if you had it wired in such a way so as to give a false positive dead battery and in fact make dome lights and shit nonfunctional too they would perhaps be more inclined to fuck off

I have always wanted to hide my kill switches in plain sight. I want to tear out my dash and just give it a flat panel with the old school up down toggles (the tapered pin shaped things) and wire up my fuel pump, oil pump etc. individually and give it a specific sequence to start, with a failure to do so resulting in nothing so it doesn't fuck up my starter or other systems

Pic somewhat related
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.