[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming money wasn't an issue how would/k/ go about becoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (54KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 1024x768px
Assuming money wasn't an issue how would/k/ go about becoming a "superhero"

Armor, weapons, martial arts? Let's hear it

pic semi related
>>
>Armor
naked
>weapons
Nugger
>martial arts
No, i have a nugget
>>
>>29560714

Shoot criminals and then run away
>>
>>29560748
Nugget..fuck its late
>>
File: Dxcover.jpg (125KB, 362x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dxcover.jpg
125KB, 362x450px
>>29560714
>Assuming money wasn't an issue
Nano-augs. Nano-augs out the ass.
>>
>>29560714
>acquire radioactive materials
>feed them to spider
>get bit
It's not complicated.
>>
>>29560714
Vigilante group.

Seriously its the only way.
>>
>>29560749
>shoot criminals
> try to run away
>police catch up to you and shoot you right in the fuckimg face
>>
>>29560806
How'd you operate? I'd probably just hit them with flashes smoke grenades then jump in and fuck people up then escape before they have a chance to counter
>>
>>29560763
Electronic old men
>>
Hard Mode: current technology and weaponry only.
>>
File: it has all become clear.png (38KB, 803x651px) Image search: [Google]
it has all become clear.png
38KB, 803x651px
>>29560813

If I'm running away then how do they shoot me in the face?
>>
>>29560714
Assuming it's a one man job...
>Armor
Soft armor, hard-knuckle gloves, steel toe boots, etc....to keep weight down and increase livability of stupid undertakings.
Little things like a gas mask and shades make things bearable if cops come out.
>Weapons
Some type of mid-range combat rifle and a side-arm. As much ammo as you plan to use in an outing and a magazine or two more. Knives are always great tools as well.
>Martial Arts
Each martial art has its own strong points. You would need to be able to get up close, hit first and fast, and get somebody into submission. So a few years of Boxing, Judo, Muay thai, and Wrestling. All of those are great starting points in defending yourself and knocking somebody down.
>Misc. Equipment
Phone, burner phone, taser, bandages and disinfectant, a good amount of cash, lock-pick, flashlight, and a multitool.

That's about as much as I would comfortably go fight crime with, save me being pissed off an not caring.
[spoiler] Sorry for the 'tism [/spoiler]
>>
modifying your car so you can snipe from it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks

but change target from random people to gangbangers on the street
>>
>>29561047
What about a VLO drone carrying a Barrett in a turret so you can do the same from the comfort of your basement?
>>
Sniper rifle and a drone.

Get on a high roof. Sound travels up and out. With a silencer it's actually pretty quiet.

Or a m16 with grenade launcher you can launch tear gas, smoke, or an actual grenade up to 600 meters.

Fly the drone around the ghetto. Look for crime, then snipe or gas some criminals.

Super hero name is buzzshh
>>
I'd go all Captain Nemo, but with a Gorbachev-era Soviet missile boat (probably a Delta IV) that I'd use to lob tactical nukes at the ghetto neighborhoods in post-industrial American cities to sterilize the urban cancer.

My Vulcania would be some random hideout carved into the rocks on the coast of West Africa.

We all know the dindus don't go near water anyways, so they'd never find it out, and I'd be close to all the uranium mines.
>>
>>29560714
>Discover time travel
>Go forward to when they have bio-mechanical super bodies that you can download your consciousness into
>Do it
>Come back
>Be super
>>
>>29561164
>mfw I no longer sexually identify as an attack helicopter, but I have instead become the attack helicopter
>>
>>29560714
>Armor;
Plate carrier when you expect trouble, soft armor vest when you don't.

>Weapons;
Pistols, intermediate rifles, knives, assorted heavy weapons as needed. Seriously?

>Martial arts;
Are you asking for the Leet Ultimate Warrior blend? Kickboxing for at least 10 years. Grappling for at least 10 years. Weapons for at least 10 years.

There ya go, /thread.
>>
>>29561031
No Krav Maga?
>>
File: 1460064990795.gif (2MB, 375x283px) Image search: [Google]
1460064990795.gif
2MB, 375x283px
>>29561276
Krav Maga is meme tier. I'm sorry I had to break that too you.
>>
>>29561300
Well what would you suggest for quickly and effectively taking someone out of a fight?
>>
My armor: I become the gray man, hiding my armor underneath the stealth offered by my nondescript appearance.

My weapon: Some sort of disassembling sniper weapon that can be hidden seamlessly underneath my forgettably nondescript clothing.

My schtick: I target bilderburg-types and Fed chairs as a sort of latter-day Robin Hood, bringing power back to the ordinary man.
>>
>>29561315
Boxing. Really. It's pretty effective when you know what the fuck you're doing.
>>
>>29561315
Comprehensive grappling. Pick him up, slam him down, choke him if he's still concious.
>>
>>29561345
The truly patrician martial art.
>>
>>29561356
Cowardly and simple. You reek of beta male.
>>
>>29561454
I don't know if that's sarcasm, but most people who learn how to box nowadays are far from noble and they sure as shit don't take it seriously.
>>
>>29560714
>Weapons
For weapons you'd need an arsenal with weapons for a wide range of situations and environments, from buildings to forests to deserts. Based on what we see SWAT teams and special forces, your standard weapon would probably end up being some sort of carbine, but it would depend. Of course, you'd also need a ton of training with each weapon, for each type of situation

>Martial arts
A lot of Filipino martial arts deal with knives; you can't assume that anyone will attack you with just their fists. It would need to be a martial art that focuses on the use of melee weapons.

You'd need to know more than just fighting as well. If the supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting, social skills like debating, persuasion, and manipulation would be crucial. Knowing multiple languages would be useful. World class bad guys use computers and phones to communicate and store information, so being able to hack most computer security systems would let you do real, lasting damage.
>>
File: tehbestmemeisadedmeme.jpg (37KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
tehbestmemeisadedmeme.jpg
37KB, 680x383px
>>29561493
Everyone just lost The Game.
>>
>>29560714
You niggers are all white knight faggots like Unit FN-2187.

Here's how I'd do it
>not be a Jedi
>be a Sith Lord
>get a bunch of people together
>build a giant fucking base inside the entirety of a planet
>have fuel tanks that can withstand the heat of a sun
>draw the sun into the tanks
>shoot the sun in beams, just like the first 3 death stars years ago
>destroy entire planets with my new weapon
>wave my dick in the Resistances face

You faggots have no idea how powerful the Dark Side can be. We made several Death Stars before, we'll just rebuild Star Killer base again.
>>
>>29560714

I would take a moral hitman approach, accepting money to kill scumbags who had it coming or scare them a little.

armor: none, I would dress in something nondescript and different every time

weapons: SCAR-17s with a brass catcher and a can, I know it wouldn't be perfectly quiet but anything that will at least somewhat mask the direction and sound would be a plus

martial arts:
>implying getting close is ever a good idea
>>
>>29561611
Even Frank doesn't use his hands if he doesn't have to. He pushed an expert martial artist into a train just to save himself some trouble.
>>
File: 8QeSYNw.png (167KB, 859x485px) Image search: [Google]
8QeSYNw.png
167KB, 859x485px
To be honest, if you're going to become an hero without killing yourself, you might as well do it in a manner that is enjoyable, despite a lot of conflicts regarding martial arts mixes requiring massive amounts of conditioning.

> Weapons
M1911 Operator in .45 ACP with a suppressor, probably a EVO-45.

Intermediate rifle as necessary.

> Martial Arts
Mixed martial arts; Ju Jutsu is extremely useful in close quarters for common-place takedowns, and other fighting styles can immediately back it.

> Armour
Olive drab and some proper harnesses. If absolutely necessary, a concealed AR500 plate carrier rated up to IIIA.
>>
File: quake43.jpg (79KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
quake43.jpg
79KB, 853x480px
I'd make stroggs, basically.
>>
>Assuming money wasn't an issue
Pay other people to do it.
>>
>>29560826
>hit them with flashes smoke grenades

where the fuck do you get those?
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 920x1040px
Fucking plebs

>infinite money
>covertly pay off every member of congress with hundreds of millions of dollars each.
>covertly pay off every member of the Supreme Court. If they don't cave, have them killed.
>pay off all members of the cabinet. If they don't cave, disappear 'em

Congrats, you now own America.
>>
>>29561079
You fat n scared?
>>
>>29562347
you have infinite money bruh
>>
File: 1456541145154.jpg (30KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
1456541145154.jpg
30KB, 288x432px
>>29560714
>Work hard on long range shooting
>assassinate criminals from long distance
>pack up and go home
>turn on tv and watch the system collapse
It's gonna be biblical.
>>
>>29560966
you're running backwards because you're dumb
>>
>>29560830
Look out JC
>>
>>29561471
It's beta to throw someone on the ground and choke the life out of them? Whatever you say bitch nigger
>>
>>29560714
Drive down the prices of drugs across every southern state, dry up the supply for the north through intel gathering and containment of local sets. Kill/capture of cartel associates. Use similar tactics of intimidation disseminated through liveleaks. Buy off the legal representatives for either cartel members or front orgranisations.

Invest in a mobile SIGINT station to monitor mobile phones in suburbs with known high frequency drug sales.
>>
File: mel-gibson-snarl.jpg (33KB, 336x450px) Image search: [Google]
mel-gibson-snarl.jpg
33KB, 336x450px
>>29560714
>weapons
pack of wild niggers
>>
>>29560714
>Wife left me for drug dealer
>I did research at comic book store
>Asked employee where to find superheros with no superpowers
>Bought comics and did research
>Sewed up a suit, used pipe wrench for weapon
>Just wait behind dumpsters until I see someone commit a crime then I whack them in head with pipe wrench

It's easy just go do it
>>
>>29560714
I'm fat. That means I would hire some scientists to build me some sort of WH40 power armor that hides my fat belly and gives me the power and endurance of a freight train.
>>
>>29567629
How's about you cut that weight you fat sack of FUCKING TIT
>>
>>29567629
Robotic elephant sized arms and legs, you'd look bad ass

Your robot head would be the size of a wrecking ball
>>
>>29561471
stand among the ashes of a thousand ghosts and ask if honor matters. silence will be your answer
>>
>>29561471
Going up to a guy, lifting him off the ground, and slamming him down repeatedly. doesn't sound like something a pussy would do.
>>
>buy illegal weapon
>wear all black superhero suit
>wait for someone to commit crime
>proceed to magdump into offender
>???
>profit
>>
>>29561576
where precisely can one buy a slide like that?
>>
>>29560748
>chicken nugger
>>
>>29567617
best origin story ever

>get cucked by crack head nigger
>become wrench man
>>
>>29561321
>kill a few richies and senators
>surveillance laws get even worse
>they never find you despite said laws
>>
>>29567651
>buying illegal weapons
>wait for a crime

an hero is born.
>>
>build oil platform motherbase in the sea
>hire engineers do develop a flotilla of cutters, destroyers, amd battleships
>declare myself a country
>hunt down pirates and terrorists on my own woth my private military
>>
>>29561315
A gun.
>>
>>29567693
I actually nearly had a nervous break down and had a vision from God. I've had them my whole life, but this particular one was unlike anything I had previously experienced. The tiniest, tiniest tip of the finger of God touched my brain, after tentacles sawed my head open and peeled back my skull, and BOOM I just kind of realized what I had to do.

So I dress in all red and basically commit assault with a deadly weapon on criminals.
>>
File: 1459217969480.jpg (55KB, 694x488px) Image search: [Google]
1459217969480.jpg
55KB, 694x488px
>>29567651
>proceed to magdump into offender
>>
File: d-man.jpg (175KB, 889x644px) Image search: [Google]
d-man.jpg
175KB, 889x644px
>>29567753
nothing better than a delusional schizo in tights to make the streets unsafe for random strangers.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.