[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AmmoSquared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Has /k/ heard of AmmoSquared yet? If so, what do you think of the concept?
>>
>>29551084
I like the concept
>>
It's an ancient Jewish trick

Same shit as payment plans / financing
>>
I don't get it.
>>
>>29551084
Pricey
>>
>>29551188
You buy subscriptions plans for different calibers @ $5 per caliber, then you can have it automatically delivered based on a certain date or a round count.

Basically, if you shoot like once a month then this would be good for you.
>>
>>29551211
Why would I do this instead of buying in bulk?
>>
>>29551232
idiots dont know how to manage their money.
>>
>>29551232
they purchase in greater bulk and you don't have to worry about something being out of stock or a price that you agreed to randomly increasing as demand changes.
>>
>>29551288
That's stupid.
>>
>>
>Pic related
$5.00 subscription of 5.56,
$0.32/rd
>
13.8rds a month for the $5 subscription
>>
>>29551525
So, I get $5 worth of 9mm ammo at (currently) .24 a round? That's 20 rounds.

They're going to send me 20 rounds of ammo?

Then what's the shipping?

Fucking ripoff. You can get cheaper than .24 a round online, and after shipping, you could probably get it cheaper at walmart.
>>
>>29551563
>HOW DO SHIPPING FEES WORK?

Unfortunately ammunition is not like a Netflix DVD, it is heavy and cumbersome to ship. When you request delivery, either automatically or “on demand” we calculate the actual cost of your shipping and compare it to any prepaid shipping you’ve already paid. If there is a shortfall, we’ll ask that you pay it before we can ship. If there is a credit, we’ll ship right away and you can use the credit for your next shipment. We’ll always look for the least expensive shipping, and the range varies depending on your location and weight, but typically it will run from $15 to $25 to ship a few hundred rounds depending on the caliber.

>HOW DO I RECEIVE MY AMMUNITION?

You can claim your accrued ammunition at any time. Every customer has the ability, at any time, to notify us they wish to receive delivery of their ammo “on demand”. Alternatively, when you establish your subscription you can add optional “Automatic Delivery” which includes a variety of delivery options: by the round count (250, 500 or 1000), or by the interval (3 months, 6 months, 12 months). This option gives us a signal to ship your ammo when one of the two triggers has been reached – automatically. You don’t need to lift a finger, it will happen like clockwork.
>>
That's real retarded sir
>>
>>29551525
>>29551559
>>29551600
So this is basically a ripoff?
>>
>>29551979

Sure seems that way
>>
File: EAH216-R-F3-H.jpg (350KB, 1500x637px) Image search: [Google]
EAH216-R-F3-H.jpg
350KB, 1500x637px
>>29551979
yep
>>
>>29551600
This just SCREAMS scam.
>>
>>29551979
Absolutely.

Business like this fail instantly because dipshit Americans think that they can build their business model of "Let's completely rip off our first time customers and hope we retain them as repeats"
>>
>>29552027
its exactly like a ponzi scheme
>>
>>29551600
>>29551979
>>29552027
FRACTIONAL RESERVE BULLETS
>Sandy Hook 2.0 Happens
>BETTER GET MUH BOOLITS
>every retard on the site is thinking the same thing
>404 - Page not found
Turns out you were just buying placeholders for ammo and not ammo itself, with the option to redeem your ammo credits for real ammo but at cost of shipping. There is no fucking way that they will warehouse even a thousand Fudds .22LR hordes. Their true nature will be revealed after a panic situation (High profile shooting, Hillary elected, that red jew cow for the temple)
>>
Hey guys, instead of keeping your money in your possession when you're saving for ammo, give it to me and I'll save it for you! Then, when you tell me to go buy it for you, I'll just go buy it and bring it to you! I'll just take the gas money out of your savings! Easy as pie, send me an e-mail!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.