[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

B-52s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: b52_4.jpg (28KB, 640x403px) Image search: [Google]
b52_4.jpg
28KB, 640x403px
>The US has deployed B-52 bombers in the Middle East for first time since 1991 to target the Islamic State group

Obama is super serious guys.
>>
>>29548017
I dont understand why he is arming the iraqi army, whenever isis engages them they flee and leave all of the equipment. Turkey openly supports isis by bombing the ypg (kurds fighting against terrorists) and is still apart of Nato. I honestly dont think that mother fucker can be trusted. Its getting harder everyday to serve under that communist.
>>
>>29548092
The Iraqi Army that fled or surrendered to ISIS, were mostly the unpaid Sunni minority manned units.
>>
>>29548092
Being Kurds doesn't mean they're immune to also being murderous terrorists.
>>
>>29548106
And the US refuses to supply the kurds, the only people that are stomping the shit out of isis.
>>
>>29548092
>I dont understand why he is arming the iraqi army

Because Iraq has money and they need equipment, dumbass.
>>
>>29548113
Neither does being white, but we still supply the bitchmade iraqi army so whats your point?
>>
>>29548123
worse, we can't even keep Turk Roaches from attacking the Kurds.
>>
>>29548092
Because the CIA can't just give ISIS weapons directly, that's too obvious.
>>
>>29548123
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29684761

Moron
>>
>>29548092
>the iraqi army, whenever isis engages them they flee and leave all of the equipment
Maybe the point is pass the equipment.
>>
File: 1459858347324.jpg (76KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1459858347324.jpg
76KB, 500x667px
>>29548113
>>
>>29548137
That you're wrong.
>>
>>29548145
That, and there was another big airdrop around the time the SDF first formed
And then there were some pictures of Kurds with Javelins
>>
>>29548128
So instead of supplying well trained combat experienced fighters you give million dollar equipment and armored vehiches to a bunch of pussies who repeatedly flee at the mere sight of isis? You would make a fantastic officer.
>>
>>29548148
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_2016_Ankara_bombing

Not even one month ago.
>>
>>29548174
>So instead of

False premise, it's not either/or. Multiple factions are supplied by the USA.

>you give

This isn't given, it's paid for. It's not a charity.
>>
>>29548145
This is news to me, I dont understand why we are trying to please these Turkish assholes. Erodagan needs to be murdered.
>>
>>29548157
Consider the point not proven
>>
>>29548224
>>29548182
>>
>>29548367
You have a problem with turkroaches being killed?
>>
Whats the point?

What can the B-52 do, that all the other air assets they already have in place cant do? Especially if they dont want to do saturation bombing or wiping out some cities?
>>
>>29548577
They're replacing the B-1s. They were sent back to the US for upgrades I think?
>>
I think we shouldn't bomb them if we don't want them to bomb us

For all we know we are galvanizing Islam
>>
>>29548577
>Whats the point?

>What's the point of having greater firepower
>>
PLease OD on a a bottle of redpills. Obam CREATED ISIS, he has no intention of bombing them. Not now, not ever. ISIS is a tool of the US State Department. The only reason they exist is because officers in the US MIL threatened MUTINY en masse when they wanted US to assist AL CIADUH in libya in 2010. So they CHANGED THEIR FUCKING NAME but they still work for the criminal government. wake up you cretins
>>
>>29548644
The sad thing is this could be terrible bait or actually what a living breathing voting person believes
>>
>>29548635
Why do you need even greater firepower for taking out some lone technical in the desert or the one or two buildings that still stand in their cities?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.