[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the coolest, most iconic gun in the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: iconic.jpg (400KB, 1000x744px) Image search: [Google]
iconic.jpg
400KB, 1000x744px
What's the coolest, most iconic gun in the world?
>>
File: right_arm_of_the_free_world.jpg (14KB, 510x144px) Image search: [Google]
right_arm_of_the_free_world.jpg
14KB, 510x144px
This or the AK.
>>
File: 1459694747419.jpg (44KB, 540x785px) Image search: [Google]
1459694747419.jpg
44KB, 540x785px
>>29542539
Pretty much. Depends how and why you want to be iconic. This fucker has probably shot more people in the back of the head than other models of guns have shot people.

Coolest, a Colt.
>>
>>29542489
Probably the AK, regardless of ones feelings about it.
>>
The AK, everyone knows what it is even if they don't know its name.
>>
>>29542623
The what K? Never heard of it.
>>
>>29542570
>shot more people in the back of the head than other models of guns have shot people.

Vasily Blokhin used walthers apprarently, and shooting people in the back of the head was his career.
>>
>>29542637
You know, the gun in the movies, usually the terrorist have them? Rocky made them very popular in his movie about him attacking those peaceful rice farmers.
>>
>>29542489
coolest and most iconic are very different things
>>
>AK
>coolest
If being a terrorist is cool, okay. But if you're a good guy, the AR15.
>>
>>29542641
Yeah but that was because all there was at the time was the tok. I'm looking at the big picture of it being standard issue across the entire bloc as well as wherever they ended up. Russian police, russian secret police, various ssr police and secret police, armies, navies, mafias, freedom fighters, "freedom fighters", terrorists. Just having it in your hands and looking down the shitty, though accurate, sights gives you the sense that it is more clerical or business tool than weapon of war. It has a purpose and that purpose is putting full metal jackets through skulls at close range.

I feel he would have used the mak had it existed.
>>
>>29542691
>implying weapons are even remotely tied to morality or one's moral standing.

Wow, sure is retarded in here.
>>
Every person even silly girls can name a AK47
>>
File: Luger_IMG_6768.jpg (2MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
Luger_IMG_6768.jpg
2MB, 5616x3744px
Most iconic?

Come on guys. This is the only true answer.
>>
>>29542752
And yet they confuse it with this more iconic weapon.
>>
File: Walter_HP_Speerwerke_1428.jpg (51KB, 654x417px) Image search: [Google]
Walter_HP_Speerwerke_1428.jpg
51KB, 654x417px
>>29542772
And even more with this iconic weapon.

But they also confuse the AKM with the Ak-74, so whatever?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.