[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on the TT-33?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 800px-EnemyGatesTT33_03.jpg (89KB, 800x341px) Image search: [Google]
800px-EnemyGatesTT33_03.jpg
89KB, 800x341px
Some people I've talked to only shoot it as a novelty. They say it's snappy af, and at times unpleasant.

WIth a mil discount I can probably get one for just over 200 dollars or should I pay 575 for a walther p1?
>>
>>29541121
I love my Tok. Fast, light recoiling ammo, tough as fuck and easy to clean, and surprisingly accurate. Just don't trust import safeties-they only block the trigger and are only there to allow importation. Zastava makes a clone that holds one extra round and has a proper, working safety, making it a viable CC option. My only complaint is that the sights kinda suck.
>>
>>29541121
>light recoiling ammo
Are you serious? A lot of people I talk to say it's too snappy. I'm from Canada so there's no safety.
>>
The gunshoproblem by me has two for $300 each. I think I might buy both
>>
>>29541781
Gun shop* stupid autocorrect
>>
Get both.

I had a Romanian TT-33 and I was not impressed. Slide fitting was poor and the safety was so dumb. I later sold it for more than I bought it for on Gunbroker. Although pretty tough to get, I later scored a 1937 made Soviet TT that came back with a local guy who served overseas. Very nice gun respectively. Never shot the Polish, Chinese or other clones. Make sure you change the springs on the TT, these guns will beat themselves to death. The split pin that holds in the firing pin tends to break as well so buy spares. I reload for the round and it is fun as hell to shoot.

Walther P1s are getting expensive. Great guns, I have a number of them. Read up on the different models, some have the reinforcing hex pin while others don't. I have both, no real difference for people that shoot standard velocity. Picked up an armorer's kit while you could still get them. Mags are getting more expensive, stock up or be sorry. I can't express how well this gun shoots and feels...very accurate and responsive gun. I have 2 unfired ones new with grease and factory papers, the rest are shooters. Don't miss the bus because they are going to be very collectible just like their older brothers.

Protip: Wolff Gunsprings makes kits for these two pistols and they work great.
>>
>>29541871
>Walther P1
Op here, they've already increased by like 60 dollars, since I checked couple months ago...which is why I'm deciding if I should get one now.

But I'm always cautious about their resale value because i know for me, I RARELY ever sell.
>>
>>29541781
They're available multiple places online for like $230, With holster and extra mag.
>>
FYI, the Yugo/Serbian made toks are slightly different in design making parts interchangeably impossible with standard tok parts
>>
>The split pin that holds in the firing pin tends to break as well so buy spares
can confirm waiting to be able to afford spares
>>
>>29541759
Your friends are pussies. The Tok has light recoil and is easy to control. And I use hot "PPSH" ammo, too.
>Tfw some company once offered a """""defensive"""" x25 load that rocketed out at 2200 fps
Jesus.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.