[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the p250 hated? Is it just the residual dislike for it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 212123324626.jpg (21KB, 618x343px) Image search: [Google]
212123324626.jpg
21KB, 618x343px
Why is the p250 hated? Is it just the residual dislike for it from its initial release when it had some problems?
>>
>>29540713
Because it wasn't the P320. Everyone was wanting a striker fired polymer Sig, and they decided to make it DAO.
>>
>>29540713
>Is it just the residual dislike for it from its initial release when it had some problems?

Yup, it's pretty much one flaw they didn't bother fixing. They made it DAO. There is literally no reason to get it now that the p320 is a thing

Since I bumped this thread to page 8, let's see if we can find some poorfag that will chime in saying the p250 is great and maybe he will even link that nutnfancy video on it.
>>
>>29542026
>>29540713
Fuck man, that DAO trigger is so damn smooth, I like it loads better than the P320's trigger.

Then again, the internet is apparently full of competition shooters who can only do 2 lb no-travel triggers.
>>
>>29542026
>let's see if we can find some poorfag that will chime in saying the p250 is great
It is the best DAO trigger ever though.
>>
A friend got it because it was on sale at academy. He had like 600 bucks to spend and I told him to get something nice but he opted for quantity and not quality so he bought that and some 22lr rifle.

It's a nice firearm. It's trigger pull is really smooth but I don't like that it's dao... Like why?

My friend really likes it and is still extremely content with it.
>>
>>29542026
I have both the 320 and the 250. I prefer the 320, but to say that the 250 is shit is just ignorant and childish. It has a fantastic DAO trigger and it shares mags and frames with the 320.
>>
My brother bought one in .40 a few years back. Came with a full size and compact size frame. If that thing has a godly DAO trigger, I'd hate to see a bad one. Never have I ever shot so poorly with a handgun. A few thousand rounds down the pipe and the trigger sear broke.
>>
>>29542026
>Yup, it's pretty much one flaw they didn't bother fixing. They made it DAO. There is literally no reason to get it now that the p320 is a thing
Some of us prefer hammers, faggot.

>>29540713
>Is it just the residual dislike for it from its initial release when it had some problems?
Yes. Also, mall ninja fags like the guy above who consider hammer-fired pistols, trigger pulls longer or heavier than a stock Glock or anything with any kind of mechanical safety features whatsoever antiquated or flawed, and not merely another option. I hope these idiots don't cause SIG to phase out the P250.
>>
>>2954071>>29542026
Its a good choice when you cant get the P320 at a reasonable price in communist states.
>>
Only reason I don't like them is because they look like shit and I don't like the grip. Shoots fine, trigger is butter, cleaning is super easy, good price, good enough aftermarket.

If they had decided to bade the 250 and 320 on the 2022 I would have been all over it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.