[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 18

File: 2666578[1].jpg (2MB, 3208x2731px) Image search: [Google]
2666578[1].jpg
2MB, 3208x2731px
FREEMEN OF AMERICA:

DAILY REMINDER that the reason for the Constitutional protection of the right to bear arms is not about shooting sports, or hunting, nor even self-defense; these are all ancillary, though equally protected due to, to the primary purpose of the 2nd Amendment.

THE PRIMARY PURPOSE of the right to bear arms is to DEFEND AGAINST TYRANNY AND ENSURE LIBERTY. Our FREEDOM was not given to us, it was TAKEN from the tyrants and FOUGHT FOR by the patriots. We secured these rights through the Constitution, and at the time of the federal government's inception these rights were thought to be so obvious that there was actually a discussion about whether or not the bill of rights was even needed. IT WAS NEEDED; our right to bear arms is under CONSTANT THREAT and are already under violation by unconstitutional laws such as the NFA and bureaus such as ATF.

NEVER justify the 2nd Amendment without asserting the PRIMARY REASON for its defense without qualification: PROTECTION OF FREEDOM FROM TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENTS.

The government can and will turn tyrannical at the drop of a hat, under any suitable justification: youtube.com watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

Soldiers of the US Military, you are sworn to defend the Constitution and must disobey illegal orders if they are given: youtube.com watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

>At a time, when our lordly masters in Great Britain will be satisfied with nothing less than the deprivation of American freedom, it seems highly necessary that something should be done to avert the stroke, and maintain the liberty, which we have derived from our ancestors. But the manner of doing it, to answer the purpose effectually, is the point in question. That no man should scruple, or hesitate a moment, to use arms in defence of so valuable a blessing, on which all the good and evil of life depends, is clearly my opinion.
>-George Washington
>>
Dude, it's just a hobby. Stop pretending that the Big Bad Fed is out to get you. You're making us sensible gun owners look bad.

I don't need my hobby banned to death because some fat neckbeard with an SKS shot up a post office or police station "in the name of liberty" or some bullshit.
>>
>>29536951

Good goyim
>>
>>29536951
This.

Also,
>>/pol/
>>
>>29536951
Solid 7/10.

Sad part is that I've heard this a lot at my local range.
>>
/pol/
>>
>>29536964
Doesn't mention da Jews, Trump or cucks at least 3 times. Let's just throw it in the >>>/trash/
>>
Sadly this is not the opinion of most young Americans. My friends who aren't even that liberal believe it's reasonable to only allow citizens to own guns if they have a hunting license or are under the witness protection program. I honostley can't fucking believe it. I'm having a tough time trying to convince my girlfriend it's ok to own guns. The common stigma for gun owners is that they're dangerous people
>>
>>29536984
>implying there is anything wrong with being dangerous
>>
>>29536984

We are. That's why people don't fuck with us and go look for gun-free zones to rape and rob in.

The problem is people think being dangerous is a bad thing.
>>
>>29536951
eh, mostly this
>>
It's not a daily reminder cause this thread wasn't made yesterday too, dumbass.
>>
OP's premise is correct, but it's not sound. The primary purpose of the Second Amendment was self-preservation. It is an umbrella term designed to incorporate many independent but related points for the good of each person.
>>
>the Constitutional protection of the right to bear arms is not about shooting sports, or hunting, nor even self-defense

But that's exactly what it's about.

Only tinfoil prepper faggots think that owning a tacticool'd AR, a rusty AK, and 1000 rounds of ammo is somehow an adequate defense from a villainous evil government with its big invisible Army of Tyranny that has never been proven to exist in the first place.
>>
>>29536951
>just a hobby

Lol have you been brainwashed by the noguns or something? Because serious firearms enthusiasts know it's about way more than just "a fun way to pass the time" it's about our fucking right to defend ourselves from any threats, whether it be our own gov or some asshole trying to steal your wallet. It's part of our Constitution and it's not something to take lightly
>>
>>29536751
look amerilards, if you ever feel like rebelling against your government (even tho you are 60 years late) know that you dont have the media on your side, meaning you are branded as hillbilly terrorists.
No matter what you think, more than half of your army will blow your brains out without blinking.
That said, the other half will be leading and resisting.
Remember the cap on 4chan telling how the gubbment is scared of the people, yes its true, but you severely underestimate what the gubbmen and the brainwashed libtards and those in need of money and security would do to you to stop it.
The only place for the rebellions HQ or state capital would be is Texas.
It can survive without the rest of USA.
Rarely any blacks would be on its side, maybe they would for a faction of their own making the war more bloody.
The only objective of the entire 2nd american civil war would be who gets to control all the nukes, including the ones roaming the oceans.
I said it the other day that i had a dream that i was riding from Mexico on a convoy of Ural trucks with some mexicans, delivering MANPADS against drones and Kornets, fagots... to the rebels, because that would most definitely be the task of the FSB and others who want a mutlipolar world, not some one world order with a Jewish banker on top of everything hearding the goyim into the slaughterhouse because there are too many of us.
Call me a moron, but what is happening to the west is somewhat similar to what happened in russia to the tzardom and we all know what happened later.
How fucked would it be to happen to the entire west? Note that it wont be reds patrolling and sending people to gulag, but degenerates sending you to FEMA camps or whatever for not being tolerant enough, for being white and armed, for being christian, for being normal.
Now you think about it, deep inside, would you dare to take your guns and your entire arsenal and arm the ones you trust, get a military experienced leader and march right now?
>>
>>29537049

You sound like a highly unstable person who has been brainwashed by too many shoot-em-up video games.

You should sell your guns before you accidentally confuse some kind of minority or random bystander as an agent of tyranny trying to infringe on you and gun them down in cold blood.
>>
>>29536751
>remember anon, it's just a hobby, we're being very nice allowing you to have that dangerous fudd gun that only holds three rounds
>anon, you don't NEED an AR-15, you're a sensible gun owner....... Right? We wouldn't want you to have any "patriotic thoughts" the government is too powerful to fight, so just give up on those silly ideas of preserving your silly "rights", okay?
>remember Joe Biden told us all we need is a double barrelled shotgun, see? We're still preserving the second amendment see?
>>
>>29537139
Shit, meant to respond to 29537049
>>
>>29537139

Reminder that even if you armed every fat sack of shit in Hillbilly Central with a full-retard gun and as much ammo as he wanted, they would still get BTFO in a matter of hours by the military because they lack any form of training, discipline, or physical standards.

Rebellion is impossible; the populace has been suckling on a govt teat of vidya, reality TV and high fructose corn syrup for decades.
>>
>>29537182
Look at the type of people the world's best militaries have been fighting for what seems like forever now, a bunch of goat fucking almost illiterate rag heads armed with shitty old AKs and chink explosives. If you ask me, I think our military veterans and somewhat well trained and well armed civilians could do a lot better, don't you?
>>
File: libertydeath[1].png (864KB, 776x535px) Image search: [Google]
libertydeath[1].png
864KB, 776x535px
>>29536951
>>29536964
>>29537021
>provide evidence of the government violating 2nd Amendment
>lol stop pretending govt can be tyrannical

>why are you asserting the primary reason for the 2A?
>you're practically a psychotic murderer

>thanks for government for letting me shoot guns as a hobby! please don't take them away!

>>29537035
>>29537045
>disregard all quotes and letters from Founding Fathers
>disregard all of America's founding documents
>disregard the entire history of the Revolutionary War
>disregard the god damn text of the 2nd Amendment itself: "necessary to the security of a free state"
>lol no its about hunting and sports bro
kill yourself

this country is fucked; the leftist media, public education, and the hordes of effete brainwashed nu-males will be our downfall.
>>
>>29537119
Shills please leave
>>
>>29537182
>reminder that half our armed forces are hillbilly pieces of shit
Honestly I think this is what makes a US civil war possible. Our country is so damn politically divided that in the event of a rebellion we'd most likely see a lot of infighting in the military between liberty loving soldiers and bootlickers.
>>
File: 1394670612763.jpg (32KB, 357x332px) Image search: [Google]
1394670612763.jpg
32KB, 357x332px
>>29537262
> DISREGARD THINGS
Don't be a mental midget. Reading any of the framer's individual writings, and proceedings through individual colonial assemblies you can see that defense against tyranny was the focal point at the time. No one is contesting that, my original point was that it's more expansive than that by a lot.

Self-preservation and individual liberty are constant themes of framer documents related to the Second Amendment. It's often depicted that a response to tyranny and governmental oversight was just as important as "maintain civil order" (which meant, everyone grab your shit, there's crime and stuff happening). Furthermore, it touched on hunters need for food and livestock protection, as well as protecting livelihood for people like fur trappers, and leather makers.

I know you subscribe to at least three PRO-2A Youtube channels, but don't sit there and spout shitty misinformation.

The Second Amendment was about self-preservation. Which inherently incorporates many elements in support of individual liberty, like hunting, self defense, participation in commerce, and yes, protection against tyranny.
>>
>>29537119
what the fuck?

>it isn't just a hobby, it's actually part of the Constitution and very important to our country
>HOLY CHRIST YOU HIGHLY UNSTABLE FUCK PLAYING TOO MANY VIDEO GAMES ON THE VERGE OF MASS MURDER, SURRENDER YOUR WEAPONS

this is how obvious the leftists are with their insecurities. they literally crave government control and see it as a solution to every perceived problem
>>
File: 1428105123467.jpg (33KB, 386x480px) Image search: [Google]
1428105123467.jpg
33KB, 386x480px
>>
>>29537331
>i subscribe to youtube channels so i can be fed political viewpoints, so this other guy must!
nice projecting

>the 2nd Amendment is about self-preservation, mannn
hmm, that must be why there is no explicit mention of that word anywhere to be found?

whatever semantics you want to argue about the philosophical origins of the 2nd Amendment are fine, but defense against tyranny is literally the textual reasoning ("the security of a free state") for the 2nd Amendment
>>
>>29536951
>>29537119
I love how liberals always go for ad hominem from the get go. Questioning someone's mental capabilities is the liberals favorite "argument" in a discussion. Perfectly LIBERAL behaviour.
>>
>>29536951
>20 lib dollars have been deposited to your account. Good job!
>>
File: 1372067528282.jpg (137KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1372067528282.jpg
137KB, 650x650px
>>29537410
> Look at historical records!
> Well, they say all this shit.
> Look at the actual AMENDMENT!
You're right, you'll win if you keep shifting those goalposts around.

> Necessary to the security of a free state

And what kinds of things make a state free, retard? Would the presence of firearms, with no other freedoms be a "free state"? No, again, it's about self-preservation. It always has been.
>>
>>29537430
> THIS

Every. Fucking. Time.
It's like their favorite thing to do

>anon, I......I think you need mental help.
>you've been playing too much cowadoody anon!
>think of the chilluns anon!
>>
File: NRA-Wayne LaPierre.jpg (71KB, 580x342px) Image search: [Google]
NRA-Wayne LaPierre.jpg
71KB, 580x342px
"Freedom" lolololol.

You're not allowed to talk about politics or firearms law on this board.

I have reported you to the mods.

PS resistance against the government is called "treason"
>>
>>29537503

And every single thing imaginable is illegal.

I guess freedom is a lie and Americans are slaves.
>>
All Libtard so called "firearms enthusiasts" with your bolt guns and revolvers and "sensible guns" pls go, you're not welcome here
>>
>>29537090
Probably most states can survive on their own. Without the threat of invasion of course. Even Texas couldn't hold off.

It would go down hill quick but they would survive
>>
>>29537456
the text was mentioned in the first post, no goalposts have been moved

kinda cute that you have all these memes ready, and that you think posing some hypothetical questions and pseudophilosophical hand-waving is helping your case.

no one said 2a is the only necessity to a free state, and you went full non sequitor attempting to tie that to your self preservation youtube ideology. kek
>>
>>29537628
Defense against tyranny is not the primary reason for the second amendment though. It's self-preservation.

Like I said here: >>29537035

The reply was: >>29537262

You brought up quotes and letters from founders and founding documents. When I gave information pertinent to you bringing that up >>29537331

You went back to the amendment itself.>>29537410

> Literally the textual reasoning [in the phrasing of 2A]

Which brings us to the previous post: >>29537456

The security of a free state, the arms don't make the state free. If people have their guns, and nothing else, what do they have a free state? No, that was the argument made in the colonies and in many of the writings on the issue of the second amendment. It provides a multi-faceted ability to preserve the people. "We embargo your food sources." "I'll get my own." "We won't import textiles to your colonies." "I'll get my own."

And yes, "We're gonna explicitly be your government" "We'll get our own"

The second amendment is bigger than the tyranny argument. For some reason, people latch onto it as this ordained word of God that tyranny is the first reason. And ultimately it cherry picks history: Muh Revolutionary War!

That was a major focus at the time of the drafting, and was certainly a central in the idea of firearms proliferation among the people. It was not the only major reason.

You're doing this thing that where you're not responding to anything, and then denying that you're just shuffling around to avoid being wrong. "I didn't move goalposts", except you literally did. You brought up historical documents, you brought up the founders. Then when provided with information that supported my position you changed gears.

At least your a warm body in the pro-gun camp, despite being a fucking retard.
>>
I can't wait for bedtime so all the kiddies trying to be hardcore saying they're going to be the next George Washington will be sent to bed and let the adults talk about guns like a mature, sensible hobby.
>>
>>29537262

>Butthurt edgy tifoiler BTFO
>Resorts to ad hom and uncited claims
>Indicative of violent tenencies

This is why you shouldn't be allowed to own guns.
>>
Reminder there is literally no written historical evidence that the Framers ever meant for the 2nd Amendment to be used to commit treason against the govt they themselves designed.

>inb4 Federalist Papers

Go back and actually read it, it doesn't say jack shit. People just cite it knowing most of you inbreds will be too lazy to actually verify.
>>
File: worriedlaughter.jpg (15KB, 315x396px) Image search: [Google]
worriedlaughter.jpg
15KB, 315x396px
>>29536951

I know this is bait, but the fact that there are people responding to this positively really frightens me.

I get it if you don't purchase a gun for the express purpose of defending yourself from the government, as the chances of us ever actually needing to legit defend ourselves from the government are slim, but c'mon. You get the fucking point, and if you don't, that frightens me.
>>
Reminder that when fat /k/holesterols say "defend from tyranny" they actually mean "unload into the first person they see that makes them nervous and claim self-defense."
>>
File: 20160305_170050.jpg (1MB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
20160305_170050.jpg
1MB, 1224x1632px
>>29536951
0/10

>>29536751
Fucking top quality post mate.

>>29537045
0/10

>>29537182
>rebellion is impossible
0/10

>>29538951
Wow I didn't know so many of you guys were so cucked.
>>
>>29536751
>Soldiers of the US Military, you are sworn to defend the Constitution and must disobey illegal orders if they are given
Soldier here, I can do whatever I want, that's why I'm a soldier and you're a civilian.
>>
>>29538905
The federalist papers are propaganda you tard.

Read the antifederalist papers.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Federalist_Papers
>>
>>29538905
>That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government
>The Declaration of Independence
3/10 I replied
>>
>>29536964
>>29536951
bootlickers
>>
Keep fighting to retain your rights, don't matter what you enjoy to shoot, target, clays, hunt or random junk with a .50 stick together and keep the fight going.
>>
>>29536959
>>29536972
>>29537049
>>29537262
>>29537430
>>29537441
>>29539002
>>29539138

>muhhh statists

Grow up edgelords
>>
>>29539302
This, fuck these edgy liberals. Guns are a hobby you cucks.
>>
>>29539337
GTFO
>>
>>29537045
Right, because the founders gave a shit about what hobbies people could have.
>>
I want whiny little kids to take their "Fuck Da Gubmint" edginess back to /pol/ and middle school.
>>
>>29536951
>Dude, it's just a hobby

So if your firearm is just for hobby purposes, that means you wouldn't use it to defend yourself?

>what do you use to defend youreself?

>Good luck beating the shit out of a rapist burglar with your fucking model train
>>
>>29539910

Rapes and burglaries almost never happen unless you live in Detroit, Chicago, or New York.

Crime is at a nearly 100-year low and still dropping. Claiming you need a gun for self-defense in 2016 is like claiming you need a gas mask in 2016 to defend from an inevitable Hun mustard gas attack on your trench.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 835x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 835x776px
>This whole thread
Alright boys, time to give you a taste of reality
0/5
>>
File: image.png (203KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
203KB, 1802x905px
>>29540032
1/5
>>
File: image.png (145KB, 1787x921px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145KB, 1787x921px
>>29540052
2/5
>>
Warning. Warning. Cointel is in effect within the thread.
>>
File: image.png (162KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
162KB, 1280x800px
>>29540064
3/5
>>
File: image.jpg (681KB, 1391x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
681KB, 1391x1000px
>>29540081
4/5
>>
File: image.png (108KB, 1775x811px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108KB, 1775x811px
>>29540097
5/5
>>
>>29540052
>>29540064
>>29540081
>>29540097

>Things That Will Never Happen
>No one will ever lift a single finger to rebel against the Fed or sabotage a single thing

Because being fed sugary bullshit 3 meals a day, playing video games, and looking up irrelevant garbage on your iPhone is waay more attractive than being arrested and killed in prison or shot in the street as a terrorist whackjob.

These posts are a fucking joke cause they are based on the entirely false assumption that a single American citizen has the balls to get off their sofa longer than it takes to fish more Mountain Dew out of the fridge.
>>
Damn, didn't know this thread is full of retards who don't study their own constitution, laws and rights including promary sources. I suggest you all to educate yourselfs and memorize.
>http://www.constitution.org

>http://www.claytoncramer.com/primary/primary.html
>>
>>29540148
>Things that will never happen
>Ignoring the fact that its a total hypothetical "what if" situation
>What are State Self Defense Forces
>What are Private Militias recognized by the State Government
>What's defection and desertion
>Implying service men and officers won't defect
>Implying everyone is obese and mentally ill
>Being this much of an idiot
>>
>>29540232

>Implying everyone is obese and mentally ill

Quite literally, everyone is fucking obese. There hasn't been a single human on this Earth at a normal bodyweight since sugar processing was invested.

And have you ever consumed something with fluoride, or any kind of medication ever in your entire life, including chewy vitamins and Tylenol?

Congratulations, you have mind-altering chemicals floating in every cell of your body.
>>
>>29540268
>Muh fluorine n chemicals
>muh tylenol corruption
>Vitamins and minerals
>mind alterinf
Sure smells like an all natural fag here. It doesn't change the fact that there are still service members and private militias willing to stand up in case such a violent event where to occur, which is highly unlikely due to the amount of guns per owner in America and in circulation, as well as vehicles that can be modoified into armored vehicles and makeshift tanks. History and the world's modern conflict has shown many times that revolts and state take over can occur whether it be in a first world country or some shithole. You have to be a naïve if you think it won't happen here despite being highly unlikely. And despite obesity affecting half of the American population, there are already reforms and movements working against it. Statistics never stay the same.
>>
>There are people on /k/ who unironically call for violent shootings against government agents and their families
>On a website under 24/7 surveillance by numerous federal agencies

You people are the reason why gun owners have a bad name.
>>
>>29536951
2nd Amendment doesn't exit for a hobby. gtfo
>>
>>29536751
Copypasta/10
>>
>>29541717
Sic semper tyrannis.
>>
And what have we to oppose to them? Shall we try argument? Sir, we have been trying that for the last ten years. Have we anything new to offer upon the subject? Nothing. We have held the subject up in every light of which it is capable; but it has been all in vain. Shall we resort to entreaty and humble supplication? What terms shall we find which have not been already exhausted? Let us not, I beseech you, sir, deceive ourselves. Sir, we have done everything that could be done to avert the storm which is now coming on. We have petitioned; we have remonstrated; we have supplicated; we have prostrated ourselves before the throne, and have implored its interposition to arrest the tyrannical hands of the ministry and Parliament. Our petitions have been slighted; our remonstrances have produced additional violence and insult; our supplications have been disregarded; and we have been spurned, with contempt, from the foot of the throne! In vain, after these things, may we indulge the fond hope of peace and reconciliation. There is no longer any room for hope. If we wish to be free-- if we mean to preserve inviolate those inestimable privileges for which we have been so long contending--if we mean not basely to abandon the noble struggle in which we have been so long engaged, and which we have pledged ourselves never to abandon until the glorious object of our contest shall be obtained--we must fight! I repeat it, sir, we must fight! An appeal to arms and to the God of hosts is all that is left us!
>>
>>29542099
They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations, and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable--and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.
>>
Y'all niggas posting in a shill thread
>>
File: 1443196255653.jpg (1MB, 3680x2079px) Image search: [Google]
1443196255653.jpg
1MB, 3680x2079px
>>29536751
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1460146130604.webm
>>
>>29537090
I believe a lot of what you say is accurate anon. It is pretty much too late to be able to stop a complete take over of America (the last of the west basically). What may happen is that Texas becomes the White Army (see the fall of Tsarist Russia) fighting an unstoppable army from the rest of America.
>>
File: new-york-city-at-night-wallpaper.jpg (701KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
new-york-city-at-night-wallpaper.jpg
701KB, 1920x1080px
>>29537090
You aren't an American, are you?

The United States isn't WWI era Russia. By that I mean that there is no stoic proletariat willing to chop up their kitchen tables to heat their samovars.

What we have is an effete population accustomed to abundance. Think electricity. The US is the origin of the improved light-bulb, made by Edison in 1879. I take electricity for granted because it's always been there. The same as my father and his father. I have to reach back all the way to my great grandfather, who arrived in the US as an immigrant, to find an ancestor who lived without an electric light-bulb.

Look at how freaked out people get during multi-day blackouts. US cities can't survive prolonged power outages. If the power did go out, you would see a huge existential crisis among most of the population. Consider that this is already one of the most over medicated populations on the planet.

The SJWs would be at the forefront of that. Consider the frustration the typical Anon gets after 4chan goes down for a week. Now imagine the same for someone just as deeply emotionally invested in tumblr, twitter, facebook or reddit. And for the general population, any website or TV show.

If I was a US leader, my number one concern would be the next broken fuse.
>>
>>29543550
>US cities can't survive prolonged power outages
Most cities couldn't, not because of effete SJW populations, but because almost all basic services in this age require power. Running water needs electric pumps to be functioning. Sewage treatment needs power. Fridges need power, so food spoilage becomes a serious concern. Hospitals need power for medical equipment to function. Traffic slows down because lights go down. Commercial air traffic stops.

If power generation suddenly vanishes, we are fucked not because modern people are unable adapt, but because we do not have the infrastructure to quickly and effectively adjust to a more primitive way of delivering these services.
>>
File: construction_fails_34.jpg (97KB, 547x700px) Image search: [Google]
construction_fails_34.jpg
97KB, 547x700px
>>29537182
>>29540148
Do you think corn syrup just falls from the sky?

It has to be produced by a very complex process of growth involving land, water, fertilizer and petroleum in very specific amounts. Then it must be heavily processed and distributed to factories to produce the actual products. Then those products need to be distributed to a huge number of locations where people can buy it.

Those TVs and vidya rely on a very complex electrical grid and broadband internet system. These systems need to be maintained constantly by legions of workers just to avoid small interruptions of service.

Just because the US population is too docile to do anything doesn't mean that the systems they have created can run on autopilot.

George Carlin was right when he said that the elite wanted to produce "obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork".

What even he couldn't have foreseen is that they overdid it. Not too long from now we are going to be living in a country of obedient workers who aren't smart enough to run the machines or do the paperwork.
>>
File: porcelain throne.jpg (31KB, 630x472px) Image search: [Google]
porcelain throne.jpg
31KB, 630x472px
>>29543720
Right, my bad.

Nevetheless, keeping the lights on and the toilets flushing is priority #1 for any civilization.
>>
>>29537090

getting ready to suck Hillary Clintons dick!!!!
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.