[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In some countries people use blank guns to defend themselves.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 14

File: hw37s[1].jpg (124KB, 1061x513px) Image search: [Google]
hw37s[1].jpg
124KB, 1061x513px
They got no 2nd Amendment.

You can't tell the difference between a good guy with a gun and a bad guy with a gun so I guess when they use blank guns for self defense they are hoping to scare the bad gun into thinking their life is in jeopardy.

You can also burn the shit out of someone if you shoot a blank gun at them at near point blank space.

Discuss blank gun self defense.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>29535130

These apples were shot at point blank range with blanks.
>>
File: 1459950506899.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1459950506899.png
1MB, 1600x900px
https://youtu.be/LgBA1jA2-mo
>>
File: 9mm_Pipe_Pistol.jpg (301KB, 730x4996px) Image search: [Google]
9mm_Pipe_Pistol.jpg
301KB, 730x4996px
>>29535130
Point blank self defense, eh? Sounds like a bad idea. Might as well buy a couple of pipes and a nail, and assemble your very own shotgun. Or do pic related.
>>
Reminds me of In Bruges. I need to see that movie again.
>>
>>29535171

honestly I'd rather have 7 shots of 8mm 3rd degree burn blanks than 1 shot of 9mm
>>
File: img20160406_194848.jpg (934KB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
img20160406_194848.jpg
934KB, 2656x1494px
>>29535130
Fucking pussy. Get a real gun
Protip; a blank will just pissed off someone who is intent on robbing/rapping and get yourself killed.
>>
>>29535200

This man was killed on the Moscow subway using a blank gun, he shot the man point blank in the head and he died in the hospital of bleeding inside his brain.
>>
>>29535191
See >>29535200
>>
>>29535210
Get a real gun and you won't have to kiss a dude with your gun.
>>
>>29535229

Not everyone can afford real gun.

Not everyone can legally buy real gun.

Not everyone can have real gun.
>>
>>29535249
Buy an antique, then. I have no clue where you live, but if it's in Germany, Poland, France, Czech republic whatever, then I believe(but I'm not sure) that you can buy pre 1871 cap n ball repros. I'd rather trust my life to one of those.
>>
>>29535249
sic semper tyrannis
>>
File: 26234-DEFAULT-L[1].jpg (39KB, 800x354px) Image search: [Google]
26234-DEFAULT-L[1].jpg
39KB, 800x354px
>>29535266

Only one /k/ does a person suggest a pre 1970 Percussion Cap + Ball blackpower pistol for self defense.
>>
>>29535130
I'm in a european country, where you can't get a ccl until you're 21. You can buy a blank gun at 18 with no paperwork for like 70$ and use pepper cartiges which are quite a bit better than a pepper spray. Also they sound and look like a real gun and can work as a deterrent.
>>
>>29535279
It sure beats a fucking blank, though.
>>
>>29535279

I know a guy in my state who refuses to get his LTCH (Im in Indiana) because "licenses are de-facto registry". So instead he carries some old cap and ball pistol for SD since its not legally a firearm or some shit since its so old. Honestly, we are a shall issue state, and the entire licensing process is just an NICS bgc and get your fingerprints taken. Barely more than just buying a gun.
>>
My gf's cousin visited a while ago and we discussed this
Apparently in Egypt he, and many others, carry around blank guns for defense.
>>
File: csrounds.png (2MB, 3072x892px) Image search: [Google]
csrounds.png
2MB, 3072x892px
>>29535313

I had to look it up but its true.
>>
File: 2.jpg (146KB, 1075x806px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
146KB, 1075x806px
>>29535313
Also you can buy percussion firearms and guns made before 1890 without a license. So there are people who carry BP derringers and M1870 Gasser revolvers if they are under 21 or can't get a license.
>>
>>29535279

Have you ever used one? They are actually accurate and the bullets are fucking huge.

Plus by carrying multiple loaded cylinders you can swamp them out and use them like magazines.
>>
>>29535138
I can push my finger even deeper into an apple.

I can't push my finger past a bad guy's skull or sternum.
>>
>>29535630

Can your finger make their brain bleed to death? That is what a blank gun can do.

Can your finger make burns on the criminal face so that everyone knows they are criminal?
That is what a blank gun can do.
>>
>>29535346
>So there are people who carry BP derringers and M1870 Gasser revolvers
>M1870 Gasser revolvers
I rarely ever see those in usable condition(most of the ones I've seen were forgotten in peoples attics/sheds rusted to shit)Does some company make replicas?
>>
>>29535700

reproduction

1851 pepperbox reproduction
>>
>>29535649
>having to press it up against their body

A knife is cheaper and even quicker while concealing much easier.
>>
>>29535130
Better then nothing i think, on a distance less then 1,5 meters it can cause ugly wounds.

Imo knifes and pepper spray are the better choice tho
>>
SD with a blank gun is possible, but you have to get fucking close.
If there is a threat you should try to get away from the it, not run towards it
>>
>>29535765
*away from it
>>
>>29535266
Besides Czechia none of those countries allow you to carry those guns tho.
>>
>>29535130
>Discuss blank gun self defense.
Okay. Do you have a death wish?
>yes
Buy a blank gun, draw it when confronted with danger, die because you pissed off the aggressor and made him kill you with whatever tool he was carrying.

Honestly, you might aswell purchase an airsoft replica if you're even considering waving that thing around "to scare people".
>no
Buy a real gun, build a pipe gun, buy two powerful (200+lb) crossbows or buy two or more black powder revolvers.

Germany, Poland and France, amongst many other European nations, do not regulate replica blackpowder weapons. Use this to your advantage. These firearms are just as lethal as a 9mm gun, and by having several of them at your disposal, you minimize the risk of a misfire leading to your demise.
>>
>>29535790
>Besides Czechia none of those countries allow you to carry those guns tho.
AFAIK neither Germany nor France restrict the carrying of loaded blackpowder replicas.

Carrying a blank-firing pistol is pointless in every scenario. It's illegal and ineffective. Purchasing a pistol and carrying it illegally is the only sensible option (assuming you feel the need to carry firearms for your defense) for those living in shitty commie states.
>>
>>29535249
Acquire a fucking gun retard. You can get a gun anywhere. Legality doesn't matter.
>>
>>29535814
In Germany you need a license to buy blackpowder and without a gun license you only can buy single shot firearms, so no lever action rifles or revolvers.
And even then you cant realy carry them since the blackpowder has to be stored safely, and this isn't the case if you are walking around with it

not sure about france
>>
>>29535814
I am now imagining a big burly man lighting incense in his bushy black beard when confronted by some migrants. "YAARR", he shouts, opening his trench coat and revealing his 6 flintlock pistols. The hunters are now the hunted, and he proceeds to draw his cutlass from his rectum, waving it around and splitting skulls. 6 shots, 7 kills, one shit and blood covered cutlass.
>>
>>29535130
Why would you need this to aggravate an attacker when the police are there?
>>
>>29535866
Actually thinking the German government would allow a citizen to use that on a rapefugee, top Kek.

Enjoy prison.
>>
>>29535866
>In Germany you need a license to buy blackpowder
Then how come I see german websites selling licence-free blackpowder weapons?
>so no lever action rifles or revolvers.

>And even then you cant realy carry them since the blackpowder has to be stored safely, and this isn't the case if you are walking around with it
Okay, but a blackpowder rifle and pistol can still be bought without licensing requirements and used for self-defense in the home.
>not sure about france
They don't regulate black powder revolvers.
>>
>>29535892
>implying Germany has no statute regarding self-defense
Shooting a home intruder is in no way illegal in Germany, and neither is shooting an aggressor out on the streets - the gun charge notwithstanding.
>>
>>29535791
What he said. A cap and ball revolver might be outdated, but if it's what you've got to work with, then hell, it'll still put lead in a man.
>>
Just buy the crossbow.
>>
>>29535903
>Then how come I see german websites selling licence-free blackpowder weapons?
Blackpowder weapons are totaly legal as long the gun is only single shot and dont have some form of magazine or cylinder, the blackpowder itself is regulated
>Okay, but a blackpowder rifle and pistol can still be bought without licensing requirements and used for self-defense in the home.
Yes, but the gun must not be loaded (not like somebody could controll it)
>>
>>29535936
>Blackpowder weapons are totaly legal as long the gun is only single shot and dont have some form of magazine or cylinder
Well that's shitty. Still, are you absolutely sure? I swear I saw BP revolvers for sale, with balls included to boot.

>the blackpowder itself is regulated
Sure, but it can't be too hard to get ahold of. If buying it proves difficult, manufacturing it yourself is laughably easy. Chemistry is not rocket science.

>Yes, but the gun must not be loaded (not like somebody could controll it)
Exactly.
>>
>>29535200
Is that blue round container a grinder?
>>
>>29536017
>Well that's shitty. Still, are you absolutely sure? I swear I saw BP revolvers for sale, with balls included to boot.
Yes, having one on my WBK im totaly sure you need a gun license for a blackpowder revolver
>manufacturing it yourself is laughably easy
It is, but you are still commiting a crime.
>>
>>29535130
Blank Gun self defense is pointless.

The same rules regarding when to draw a gun doubly apply with a blank gun. If you draw a blank gun you are basically giving your attacker license to kill you as you have stated via your actions that you are going to kill them. Now combine that with the fact that you are holding something that looks like a gun but is not really a gun and you look like a fucking idiot.

If you really feel the need to carry something like this and your government won't let you have real self defense implements, then you really should be thinking about moving to either another part of your country or maybe emigrating.
>>
>>29535866
what about something like a Martini-Henry or a trapdoor springfield? they're both single shot and made in the 1870s -1880s
>>
>>29535130
>Weihrauch
>Quality
>>
>>29536084
Both made after 01.01.1871

You could buy yourself smith carbine or a Sharps Rifle tho.
>>
>>29536048
>It is, but you are still commiting a crime.
It doesn't matter, as long as the punishment isn't as harsh as it would be if you'd buy and use a modern-day pistol.
>>
>>29535130
>You can't tell the difference between a good guy with a gun and a bad guy with a gun so I guess when they use blank guns for self defense they are hoping to scare the bad gun into thinking their life is in jeopardy.
Oh nooo, I'm going to get a centiliter of pepper spray on my skin...
>>
>>29536055
>If you really feel the need to carry something like this and your government won't let you have real self defense implements, then you really should be thinking about moving to either another part of your country or maybe emigrating.
I can count countries that allow CCW on two hands. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people cannot all emigrate into the US or other CCW-allowing nations. Illegally carrying a firearm is the only option most people have, realistically speaking.
>>
>>29536133
M8 illegal blackpowder would even fuck yourself harder then a loaded mosin nagant in your bed.

You dont want the goverment to find illegal explosives in your basement, you just dont want
>>
>>29536155
>blackpowder
>explosives warranting a harsh sentence
Gee, if that's how your govt rolls, then by all means purchase a modern rifle/shotgun/pistol instead.
>>
>>29536171
German law classify blackpowder as an explosive material.
A nugget on the other hand is just an euro cat. c weapon
>>
>>29536155
Because they'll randomly search your house? If that's a concern, then use match head powder(google it). If you fear your government that much, the more reason you have for a firearm.
>>
>>29535130
I definitely wouldn't trust my life to a blank gun, especially in countries with low gun ownership. I guess in some cases blank gun would scare off attacker, but if it won't, you're fucked. If I had no access to modern guns I'd go with black powder replicas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjMi-hPDtaA
Blank gun effectiveness against knife - Warning gay ass audio

>>29535790
Wrong, at least in Poland, it is perfectly legal to carry loaded BP revolver.
>>
>>29536021

That is a sharp stone marijuana grinder.
>>
>>29535326
Does Indiana let you skip the NICS check to buy a gun if have a carry permit? Georgia does and people who don't carry will get them just for that.
>>
>>29536446
No.
>>
>>29536216
>9/10/20 match heads is enough to propel .32/.380/.38
I don't buy it.
>>
>>29536370
>Wrong, at least in Poland, it is perfectly legal to carry loaded BP revolver.
On paper, yeah.

Both you and I know that if you would ever used one for self defense, everyone would yell that you obviously were looking for trouble and escalated the situation because no one normal would carry a loaded gun otherwise. Maybe ROMB would back you up but you would be in a world of shit regardless.

And if a cop would catch you carrying one, they would conficate it because "they have a reason to be suspicious and to check if everything is legal" and you wouldn't see your gun for at least a month, if ever.

So while it's perfectly legal, no noe actually has the balls to carry.
>>
>>29536736
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMGYUmYLhAo

It'll work, but will obviously not as good as the real deal.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.