[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell kind of gun is this supposed to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Batman with a gun.png (1MB, 785x729px) Image search: [Google]
Batman with a gun.png
1MB, 785x729px
What the hell kind of gun is this supposed to be?
>>
>>29528576
Gun by no gun leftist cartoonist.
>>
Tricked out MAC 10 would be the closest thing, but even that's a stretch. >>29528603 hit it on the head, gun by no gun leftist.
>>
A stylized representation of a gun. The gun itself is irrelevant, it's the idea of a gun.
>>
>>29528698
Why is Batman shooting people with the IDEA of a gun?

Oh. Because he doesn't kill, right?
>>
It's the BatGun
>>
Reminds me of a High Point Carbine with a fucked up grip and a full retard scope mount.
>>
>>29529591
This
>>
It's like if you described an Uzi to someone who had never seen a gun before
I'm confused by that flashlight on top, though
>>
Looks like some sort of Kel-tec pistol-carbine-abortion.

Which raises the question, why the fuck is Batman using a Kel-tec?
>>
>>29529238
this
>>
>>29529723
Budgeting problems.
>>
What about the line wrapped around his feet. How is that even supposed to be supporting his weight without unraveling?
>>
>>29529723
>why the fuck is Batman using a Kel-tec?
he's not dumb
he picked a cheap gun for his throw away
>>
>>29529668
I think that's supposed to be an air rifle scope. Still perplexing.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 546x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 546x521px
>>29528576
More proof that DC is just a shitshow after New 52

I mean for fucks sake, even the dickbutt comic page gets the gun right, but the bitches who write this shit now are exactly how >>29528603 described
>>
>>29528576
Doesn't really matter. It's only an alternative cover after all.
>>
>>29529591
>>29529723

I'm sure there's been something done similar to this before, but I'd love to see a poor as shit Batman. Like Bruce loses most of his cash, has to resort to improvised gear made from scraps.
>>
>>29529923
Isn't that Green Arrow?
>>
>>29529910
Hopefully Rebirth will fix most of the Nu52's bullshit. I hear they're bringing back non-douche Supes and giving back Green Arrow his sweet fucking goatee.
>>
>>29529929

Don't know, never watched it.
>>
>>29529923
In one of the more recent (2009-ish) comic arcs he loses his memory and they take over his mansion, so he uses a back up persona stuck inside his sub-conscious and makes a costume out of what he finds in the closest dumpster along with a baseball bat. He becomes Batman of zurr-en-arrh, or as I like to call it, Ninja Baseball Batman, and fucks everyone up with just that until he gets his memory back.
>>
>>29528576
It's a pump action UZI you pleb. Don't you know Gotham's gun laws make California's look reasonable.
>>
>>29529591
so, in other words, a /k/ special.
>>
>>29528576
Funkified MP7?
>>
>>29528576
I'm beginning to see a fuck huge desert eagle, with a scope mount so that the flashlight looking ass scope doesn't move with the slide, and, I guess that things a grip, but bats didn't like it with his slippery ass bat gloves so he put another grip on it?

Maybe that thing on top isn't a scope, but a flashlight or laser or somehting? I dunno.

I can at least make some sort of sense out of it though, it's not the worst thing I've seen.

Remember Snake Plisken from Escape From New York, with his
>SMG
>that is suppressed
>with a fuckhuge scope on it
>adding a bunch of length and weight to what was originally I think a MAC 10, memory is fuzzy

Come on now Kurt
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.