[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best appendix holster for my glock brand glock 19?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Whats the best appendix holster for my glock brand glock 19? i've been eying the trex sidecar but im not sure if i want to drop 100 just on a holster. I prefer an extra mag part but it isn't necessary. Anyone else carry a 19 appendix?
>>
>>29517670
Raven Concealment
http://raven-concealment-systems1.mybigcommerce.com/appendix-carry-rig-acr-1/
>>
>>29517670
For appendix I would think you'd be going for one that ride high.
>>
>>29517670

raven vanguard 2 or the eidolon. the ACR is obsolete considering those two exist.
>>
Has anyone used the Stealthgear AIWB? Thoughts?
>>
>>29517688
>>29517688
>>29517688
>>29517688
x100

A good belt helps
>>
File: 20160320_221253.png (3MB, 1506x847px) Image search: [Google]
20160320_221253.png
3MB, 1506x847px
>>29517727
I have one of them for my G43. It's badass and comfy as shit. I wouldn't appendix a G19 though.
>>
>>29517939
Good to hear. I was hoping to CC my USP9c in one, but that may be out of the question size/weight wise.
>>
>>29517688
Do they make one with an extra mag clip or am I just better off buying one of the pocket ones?
>>
>>29517939
I have my 19 appendix right now and it's my favorite way to carry it
>>
>>29518104
Any advice for first time AIWB or common mistakes to avoid? IWB for my USP9c at 4 o'clock was insufferable even with a proper belt.
>>
>>29518216
wondering this too
>>
>>29518216
Guy with the stealthgear again.

Don't shoot your dick off. Stick your hips out when you reholster. A single clip is nice because you can then adjust the angle of the gun when sitting or standing. Keep it high, don't want something that rides low. You can try carrying on either side of your navel to see if you prefer one or the other.
>>
>inb4 OP shoots his dick off

on the bright side you will probably also hit your femoral artery so you wont have to live with a shot dick for very long.
>>
File: uvRWLey.jpg (636KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uvRWLey.jpg
636KB, 1920x1080px
>>29518351
Copy that. How's the G19 treating you comfort and concealability wise in AIWB?
>>
>>29518216
Carry more towards 12 to conceal the glock better. Get a good holster so you don't shoot your dick off
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.