[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ak IS reliable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 28

File: ap0109030627.jpg (88KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
ap0109030627.jpg
88KB, 640x427px
For every bad bait post about the mud test with the ak and ar, here's a video showing what a true AK can do in terms of reliability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwSJiAwoMpY&nohtml5=False

>inb4 BUT THE MUD TEST SHOWS AK IS UNRELIABLE HUR DUR HUR
>>
Yup. It can shoot itself to death when it's held at chest level and not dropped into the mud or dry sand. Good job proving ARfags point.
>>
>>29514380
This

The ARs even won the meltdown test by eric against the AKs and eric had to use 2 AKs because the WASR fell apart at about 200 rounds.

I LOVE AKs, I think they are aesthetic as shit and would probably stand up in sand/dirt testing against the AR.

But the AR is going to keep more shit out of itself.
>>
the wasr was worth probably worth 500 dollars, the ar 15 about 2000. Its like making a test taste about which fruit test better a year old apple or a freshly new banana
>>
>>29514380

My main point was that the ak can be fired without being cleaned, the ar on the other hands runs wet. In a battlefield the ak is more reliable than the ar
>>
>>29514484
>things I pulled out of my ass: a novel
>>
>>29514494

well explain to me why im wrong then?

>protip: you can't
>>
File: slavs btfo.png (980KB, 1752x1342px) Image search: [Google]
slavs btfo.png
980KB, 1752x1342px
>>29514484
> My main point was that the ak can be fired without being cleaned,
Welcome to the 21st century, literally every gun can do this
> the ar on the other hands runs wet.
No it doesn't retard
> In a battlefield the ak is more reliable than the ar
You must be speaking from experience, otherwise you wouldn't make such a retarded comment. Oh wait

>>29514504
done
You're retarded
go ahead and get butthurt and attempt to kill me, I live behind a very small amount of mud
>>
>>29514484
Neither should be run dry and both CAN run dry

>In a battlefield the ak is more reliable than the ar
But every environmental test is won by the AR so that's fucking wrong

>>29514471
Eric did one of the videos with a VEPR and ARs suffer from diminishing returns on cost, so claiming that "he spent more on an AR so it must be twice as good" is nonsense

I also don't think the rifle is $2000 for a faxxon barrel and a reliabolt
>>
>>29514562
>But every environmental test is won by the AR so that's fucking wrong
Do ARs still function in -50 celsius?
>>
>>29513937

>RPK receiver
>AK durability

more like "how nice would an RPK be - the video"

/thread
>>
Vepr's RPK.
>>
>>29514571

Literally just change the lubricant
>>
>>29513937

OP, there's no point arguing with ARfags
It's the same with 9mmfags, Glockfags, ect.

They literally cannot accept their chosen fanboyism not being the absolute best at everything, and they
and this is the important part:
are intellectually incapable of seeing reason.
It's not a choice by them, they actually cannot do anything about it.

So stop trying.
>>
>>29514599
What kind? We'd run our Rk62s dry in the FDF.
>>
File: 6989399.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6989399.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>
File: galil vz ar mud test.jpg (4MB, 3296x2156px) Image search: [Google]
galil vz ar mud test.jpg
4MB, 3296x2156px
>>29514504

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw&nohtml5=False

From the same channel
AR15 was fired in FULL AUTO, greatly increasing the wear and fire rate over the AK's semi auto
Fired 820 rounds VS the AK's 895, I'd call it even since the AR was dumping entire magazines in 3 seconds
>>
>>29514552
>welcome to the 21st century, literally every gun can do this
HAHAHA ive had multiple jams on my ar 15 for not cleaning it constantly,on the other hand ive left my ak for a whole 2 years without using and still fired like a champ

>The ar on the other hand runs wet;no it doesnt retard
Shoot more than 1000 rounds on the ar 15 without cleaning and let it sit for a while, it will most likely jam

>You must be speaking from experience, otherwise you wouldn't make such a retarded comment. Oh wait
Please search about the vietnam war and the gulf war about how common was that their m16's jammed because of the sand and dirt

>You're retarded
Yes im the retard that said that not cleaning guns doesn't affect the gun in any way and will fired even without being clean
>>
>>29514635

you know the ak was fired in full auto right? Also the ak got in fire and it still managed to shoot
>>
>>29514619

> They literally cannot accept their chosen fanboyism not being the absolute best at everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU&nohtml5=False

DOH HO HO HO HO
AK fags on motherfucking suicide watch
>>
File: 1444938544233.jpg (74KB, 334x387px) Image search: [Google]
1444938544233.jpg
74KB, 334x387px
>>29514647

>m16s jammed in vietnam myth
>m16s are modern ar-15 variants

Im not the guy you replied to, and yes ar-15s jam more than AKs, but that shit up there is just retarded nigga
>>
>>29514668

>ARfag so stupid he posts the same video twice

I've tried explaining the problems with these videos before.
Not just with the AK, but with all the guns they tested.
You have to understand.
You have a problem.
You are unable to comprehend the things that I'll say to you.
It's disturbing, honestly.
>>
>>29514694
Your autism is being intentionally triggered by memesters, anon. Don't take it so seriously.
>>
>>29514620
Military says LAW dry lube but supposedly there is better cold weather stuff on the commercial market, have never looked into it living in a tropical climate though.

>>29514647
>HAHAHA ive had multiple jams on my ar 15 for not cleaning it constantly,on the other hand ive left my ak for a whole 2 years without using and still fired like a champ

>ahahaha
>my anecdotal evidence with my bushmaster proves decades of military testing wrong!

>>29514647>Shoot more than 1000 rounds on the ar 15 without cleaning and let it sit for a while, it will most likely jam

Have, does not.

But I am not going to base my argument on my experience alone, that would be childish.

>Please search about the vietnam war and the gulf war about how common was that their m16's jammed because of the sand and dirt

Vietnam jams were caused by shittily built ARs using dirty powder and soldiers being told they were self cleaning.

>sand and dirt
>getting in an ar15
>jamming an ar15 even when they do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrPjlcJ3rtY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHwoZ6SS_pY&nohtml5=False
>>
>>29514665
> you know the ak was fired in full auto right?
Whoops, my bad, was thinking of a century .308 video I saw

> Also the ak got in fire and it still managed to shoot
Congratulations, 1/2 the gun is now literally on fire. Not just untouchable, but it's literally on fire. Shouldn't have used wood. Also the AK has an LMG receiver that was designed for sustained fire.

Congrats, when you're going to be firing over 820 rounds, or 27 full magazines, keep in mind the AK can fire 30 full magazines so incase you need to operate out of a situation you can fire the ammo necessary
>>
>>29514708
>Military says LAW dry lube but supposedly there is better cold weather stuff on the commercial market, have never looked into it living in a tropical climate though.
I don't think LAW is any good, from what I've read it doesn't work in any real cold temperatures and from what I understood, US marine rifles failed when they were on excercise in Finland, so they used Rk62s instead. Not sure if it's completely true though.
>>
>>29514702

Oh don't worry, I've long since realized what's going on here.
That's why I came into this thread to warn the OP
>>
>>29514734
I think at that point with the inability to find a lube that works in extreme cold Dry>frozen shut
>>
File: 1452895458308.jpg (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452895458308.jpg
21KB, 640x640px
>>29514738

*cringe*
>>
File: whats the deal.jpg (4KB, 171x250px) Image search: [Google]
whats the deal.jpg
4KB, 171x250px
>>29514694
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX73uXs3xGU&nohtml5=False

> I've tried explaining the problems with these videos before.
Why?

Because they proved you wrong?

Because they proved the AK's operating system is too open and allows for wet debris to enter the receiver and clog the magazine?

Because it shows how the AR15 was designed to be closed and protect the internals from the elements?

Because the AK 100% failed a test everyone said it wouldn't?

Because the Ar15 passed a test called so unreasonable that no rifle would be able to pass it?

Which reason was it again?
>>
>>29514765

*memeposting*
>>
>>29514750
>I think at that point with the inability to find a lube that works in extreme cold Dry>frozen shut
That's the thing with the AK though, if it freezes shut, you give a good kick on the charging handle and you're good to go. We called it kickstarting.
>>
>>29514708
>>29514668

Ak video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnTdQ0_ejJE&nohtml5=False

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdIAtk75hnQ&nohtml5=False

AR video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHwoZ6SS_pY&nohtml5=False
>>
>>29514783
Or you could just run it dry since all the lube is doing at that point is freezing your rifle up.

If you are going to be heading to/live in artic climates, don't use lubricants that can't handle arctic temps or run your guns dry.

>>29514792
I already stated that AKs should do fine in sand/dirt

>>29514421

We already know what the AK CAN do, it can displace small amount of debris.

It cannot keep mud or other large obstructions out of the gaping hole on it's side and will fall apart before an AR
>>
>>29514773

>implying I'm going to waste my time replying to these exact same posts again

I've tried several times in the last few weeks
Nothing I can say to you is something that you'll actually be able to think critically about.

You might as well just declare yourself the winner, take your unearned feeling of accomplishment, and go.
Because there's honestly nothing else I can do for you, sadly.
>>
File: shotgun.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>29514647

> HAHAHA ive had multiple jams on my ar 15 for not cleaning it constantly,on the other hand ive left my ak for a whole 2 years without using and still fired like a champ
Cool. My shitty DPMS AR15 runs perfect. I even did a mud test with it and a Galil and they both passed.

> Shoot more than 1000 rounds on the ar 15 without cleaning and let it sit for a while, it will most likely jam
Most likely not if you have good magazines.

> Please search about the vietnam war and the gulf war about how common was that their m16's jammed because of the sand and dirt
Yes, I remember when the M16a1 came out 45 years ago you motherfucking retard. This is like saying AK's can't hit anything past 300 yards.

> Yes im the retard
Glad you had the courage to admit it

You must be over 18 to use this site.
>>
File: 1453209462725.jpg (67KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1453209462725.jpg
67KB, 500x435px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvccUuJ0i-4
>>
File: 12159836735.png (614KB, 671x683px) Image search: [Google]
12159836735.png
614KB, 671x683px
>>
>>29514708

>my anecdotal evidence with my bushmaster proves decades of military testing wrong
proceeds to use a ak dirt mud video with a cheap ak

>Vietnam jams were caused by shittily built ARs using dirty powder and soldiers being told they were self cleaning.
Oh so when akfags said that the ak in the mud test video that a cheep built ak was used they now are denying faggots. Hypocrisy much?
>>
>>29514792
Do people actually get this much shit into their rifles? I've never managed to get mine actually dirty, even during my conscription.

>>29514818
>Or you could just run it dry since all the lube is doing at that point is freezing your rifle up.
>If you are going to be heading to/live in artic climates, don't use lubricants that can't handle arctic temps or run your guns dry.
Your rifle can still freeze if you go from cold to warm then back to the cold. It's a pretty common issue for conscripts who in the tents keep their rifles too close to the stove, or essentially anywhere except at the very edges of the tent. Still, as the Rk62 is AK based, you can kickstart it with ease.
>>
huurrrrr Ians test is sacrosanct and flawless hurrrrr AR a king of everhthing

Windowlicking mouthbreathers, if Ian lubed an AR with his cum you morons would slurp it up
>>
The cognitive dissonance of AKfags since ians mud test has been staggering.

It's OK guys, your WASR is never going to see a battlefield, nobody cares that it does not stand up to an AR in a combat environment.

You don't have to argue that your purchase was the best purchase ever in spite of the mountain of evidence glaring down at you.

stop getting mad about guns.
>>
>>29514828
>I even did a mud test with it and a Galil and they both passed.
Are Galils not superior in quality to average American available AKs though?
>>
>>29514831
>let me do a dirt test
>proceeds to dump dirt on the side that has absolutely no openings for dirt to fall into
>see galil is best ak

pls fookov
>>
>>29514855
>Arfag projecting
>>
>>29514819
> Ar factually beats ak in mud test
What the fuck was wrong with the test? I honest to god don't know what the fuck what point you want to make.
>>
>>29514863
It was a Golani, not the same quality by far, but designed as a Galil
>>
>>29514855

>It's OK guys, your WASR is never going to see a battlefield, nobody cares that it does not stand up to an AR in a combat environment.
>combat environment.
>filling the receiver with mud

If that ever actually happened to either gun, they would both explode from a bore obstruction anyway.
>>
>>29514840
>>my anecdotal evidence with my bushmaster proves decades of military testing wrong
>proceeds to use a ak dirt mud video with a cheap ak

So we are not allowed to use testing as arguments?

>Oh so when akfags said that the ak in the mud test video that a cheep built ak was used they now are denying faggots. Hypocrisy much?

I don't know anything whatsoever about that particular AK so I cannot speak to the quality of it's builder or tell you if it is built to the correct specifications and whether or not that would affect it's performance to this testing.

I do know that in vietnam the US was churning out a bad design of AR-15 coupled with various other issues led to a belief the AR15 platform itself was unreliable.

But lets get back to the AK, since shitty Romy builds are obviously incapable of working in mud please provide your Arsenal mud testing videos.
>>
File: have a nap ZEN FIRE ZE AKS.png (2MB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
have a nap ZEN FIRE ZE AKS.png
2MB, 1024x684px
>>29513937
Let's start a contest for the pic with the most ak's.
>>
>>29514887

I'm not going to bother going through it again.
I'll say the problems with it, you'll make the exact same excuses (I can literally predict with 100% accuracy exactly what you'll say)
I'll explain why that's wrong
Then that goes back and forth a couple times until you resort to memeing and shitposting.

I've seen it all before.
Not interested.
Go find someone else.
Bye.
>>
>Cool. My shitty DPMS AR15 runs perfect. I even did a mud test with it and a Galil and they both passed
Good for you but i was talking about uncleaned dry guns not the mud test.

>Most likely not if you have good magazines.
Got plenty of pmags lying around here, their pretty good

>Yes, I remember when the M16a1 came out 45 years ago you motherfucking retard. This is like saying AK's can't hit anything past 300 yards
The gulf war was 45 years ago? and they used m16a1's too? oh boy i bet the us army also used flintlocks in the invasion of afghanistan too

>Glad you had the courage to admit it
Nice taking me out of context there,retard
>>
>>29514908
>mud
>not a combat environment

Sorry, I forgot we had war on perfectly clean chessboards.

I had these visions of people laying on the wet ground shooting at each other for some silly reason.

>>29514886
I don't see how I have to project when my preferred platform is winning all the testing.

Also I own both and don't have to justify my purchases to neckbeard armchair commandos every time ian buttblasts slavaboos.
>>
>>29514940
>The gulf war was 45 years ago?
Were m16a1s being used in the gulf war?
>>
File: golani sights.jpg (135KB, 1420x799px) Image search: [Google]
golani sights.jpg
135KB, 1420x799px
>>29514831
Own a Golani here
That dirt test is retarded
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 804x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 804x536px
>>29514928

spaghetti
>>
>>29514947
>Sorry, I forgot we had war on perfectly clean chessboards.
>I had these visions of people laying on the wet ground shooting at each other for some silly reason.
Have you gone through military training? In the FDF we atleast got trained to not let our guns get full of shit and anyone who dipped their rifle into the snow or mud got smoked out by the trainers. I don't see any sensible situation where you'd get your gun that shitty.
>>
>>29514936
> you're wrong
> I am just not going to tell you why

Just like the AK, the slavshits that shill for it are unreliable under any stress

:^)
>>
>>29514947
>Ians test """proving""" anything

That's not how it works. Until other people do the test under similar circumstances, his test means nothing. It's one instance of testing, which does not yield empirical data.

Being that there are videos of ARs failing similar tests... does that somehow mean ARs are automatically shit? Nooope.
>>
File: 1459918640943.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1459918640943.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>29514958
>>29514928
All these poor guns probably got destroyed :(
>>
>>29514970
Because there's no significantly relevant situation where the test is even applicable. They're interesting in that they show what a machine is capable of under the most harsh condition possible. In practice, the majority of people are never going to be in a situation where their rifle is first submerged in fucking mud and then fired.
>>
> Good for you but i was talking about uncleaned dry guns not the mud test.
Cool, mud is alot harder on a gun than a mediocre amount of carbon buildup but whatever

> The gulf war was 45 years ago? and they used m16a1's too? oh boy I bet the us army also used flintlocks in the invasion of afghanistan too
My mistake, the Gulf war was only almost 30 years ago, not 55 years ago.
Why don't you use an example from 2001-present? Something actually relevant and more modern?

http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-432922.html

> Nice taking me out
my mom says I can't date black guys
>>
>Mad AKucks be mad

LOL
>>
>>29515044
>ARfags being fags

Grass is green, birds fly...
>>
>>29515023
>They're interesting in that they show what a machine is capable of under the most harsh condition possible
Would be more interesting if instead of shoveling it on top of the gun to simulate a situation unlikely to ever occur, they'd put the mud clearly inside both guns. The AK is far more likely to take in mud and dirt from the outside, but does the AR perform as well with mud inside of it as an AK does?
>>
>>29514647
>HAHAHA ive had multiple jams on my ar 15 for not cleaning it constantly

The fuck did you do wrong with your AR? I built mine from budget parts. Got over 1k down the tube and still haven't cleaned it. I keep waiting for the malfunctions, but it's just not happening.

>on the other hand ive left my ak for a whole 2 years without using and still fired like a champ

Okay, so you let it sit for two years. Whoop de shit, how many rounds went through it without cleaning? My definitive starts jamming at 500 rounds without cleaning.
>>
>>29515062
Yeah it would, although personally I wouldn't ever fire a gun with shit shoveled into the fucking action. Just for safety reasons.
>>
>>29515087
AKs explode to the sides, ARs explode backwards, don't they?

The tests also fail to prove anything about reliability as the whole premise depends on severe user error and neglect. The AK-fail-test proved nothing else than that ARs are better isolated and less likely to get dirt inside them.
>>
>>29514833

BTFO
T F
F T
OFTB
>>
Ultimate AK Mud test.

https://youtu.be/RgrJElGOMMg
>>
>>29515101
100% on the mark Anon
>>
>Getting that out of breath from simply doing repeated mag dumps

Jeebus Chrasp.
>>
File: 1452453653688.jpg (100KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452453653688.jpg
100KB, 720x540px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41bAlm6130I
10:33
>>
>>29513937
>meltdown test 2
>after meltdown test 1 was a failure

I think this thread was made by ARfag troll.
>>
>>29514421
To be fair the Wasr is not on the same level of quality as the AR he tested.
>>
>>29515195
I think the VEPR is probably on par though and it did a lot better than the WASR
>>
File: 1453439497613.gif (3MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1453439497613.gif
3MB, 300x168px
>>29514833
The link to that video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=synlZgnTnXg

lol sry bout dat ak bois ;)
>>
>>29515101
>The AK-fail-test proved nothing else than that ARs are better isolated and less likely to get dirt inside them.
And what does dirt getting inside a gun cause? Malfunctions.

Every test favors the conclusion that ARs are more reliable. Mud test, blowing dirt into the action while it fires, meltdown test, freeze test, etc.
>>
>>29515061
Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckold.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-06-17-32-57.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-06-17-32-57.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>29513937
Cool video bro.
>>
>>29515210
I'm not sure about that either, because the Vepr is based off the RPK receiver and has a heavy barrel. I would think the most accurate comparison would be an Arsenal.
>>
>>29515267
>HAHA OH MAN HE COULDA SHOT HIMSELF
Moron
>>
AKs a shit
>>
>>29515273
I meant quality wise, but yes I agree design wise they are vastly different but we are also using 7.62 rifles against 5.56 so slightly beefed up rifles evens the playing field a bit when it comes to overheating.
>>
>>29515261
>Every test favors the conclusion that ARs are more reliable
Post those tests then. The popular one doesn't prove anything on the actual mechanical reliability, but is instead about which rifle is more likely to get dirt inside the receiver in the hands of a complete fucking retard.
>>
>>29515236
>the AK dust cover was on, didn't matter, instant stoppage
>meanwhile the guy literally fucking POURED the fine dust AGAIN AND AGAIN into the AR BCG without its dust cover on and it just kept going
>all these AK mags ready on the bench, turns out one mag with two rounds would be enough :^)

AKfags destroyed.
>>
>>29515290
Ah, that makes sense. I want him to do a 5.45 video, I think that would be the best comparison.
>>
>>29515316
I think 5.45 would give 5.56 a real run for it's money in overheating tests
>>
File: 1410798780800.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1410798780800.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>29515273
>most accurate
What does that even mean? You aren't one of those true blue AK guys that thinks the only real AKs are Russian are you? I mean, I'm willing to concede that WASRs are relatively bad and really had their problems in the past, but to claim the only "accurate" test would be with one single brand of AK is silly. Look at all of these tests:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAneTFiz5WU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHwoZ6SS_pY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=synlZgnTnXg

These all use different ARs from different brands. Nobody is in here saying "naw the only accurate comparison would be with rifles from Colt".
>>
Do not reply to bait.

>>29515345
>>
>>29513937
didn't they end up fixing it by whacking the barrel on a tree later on in the first video?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDcnJPYGDEg
>>
>>29515339
Yeah, those ARs are really having problems with overheating.
>>
>>29515369
>for what it's worth the enemy can fix your rifle after taking it off of your dead body
>>
AKfags will always be mad that their SUPERIOR WEAPONS PLATFORM FROM GOD THAT NEVER FAILS failed
While something that was known for failures 40 years ago, passes
>>
>>29515345
Alright, it doesn't really need to be an Arsenal, but can you agree that they should at least compare higher than average quality ARs with a higher than average quality AK?
>>
>>29515571
Yeah, I agree.
>>
>>29515292
The tests I was talking about have already been posted ITT.

Meanwhile you've posted zero videos that support your claim of "mechanical reliability".
>>
File: 1459237920575.png (7KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459237920575.png
7KB, 800x800px
>>29516202
Here's your (you).
>>
File: 1457322887151.gif (3MB, 240x136px) Image search: [Google]
1457322887151.gif
3MB, 240x136px
>>29513937
ITT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRRwbhN4-sU
>>
>>29513937

All of these tests are so fucking retarded and arbitrary. If your rifle ever actually ended up submerged in mud for any reason, you're going to at least have to field strip so you can verify that your bore is clear. In my mind it renders this whole meme irrelevant.

Why not do crush tests. Run over AR's and AK's with progressively larger and heavier vehicles until one is permanently damaged. Or maybe try to see which ones will cycle with the poorest and most inconsistent ammunition. The answer to both would be

>probably the AK
>but who fucking cares because that's dumb, just like the immersion tests
>>
>>29515267
>that font
nice xd
>>
>>29514954
Actually yes most units had A2s but a few still had A1s.
>>
These tests are fucking pointless. They should do some real tests to simulate the abuse you fatass, trap-loving, basement dwellers from /k/ will inflict on firearms.

Pack full of Cheetos dust
Lubed with Astroglide
Left under bed for 5 years and then fired
Covered in anime stickers
Dipped in Nutella
Spray paint the action
Wrapped in pantyhose and a pink wig
Utilize the cheapest magazines found on the internet
And last but not least...covered in semen.
>>
File: 20160331_145306-1.jpg (3MB, 3752x1333px) Image search: [Google]
20160331_145306-1.jpg
3MB, 3752x1333px
>>29513937
Itt:people act like they have an ar or ak.

Post em you no guns..
>>
>>29514421
I noticed the AK didn't jam with the drum clip. The AR ... well, we know what happened in Aurora Colorado. Good thing he had an AR in that theater, saved lots of lives.
>>
The nicest shooting most accurate guns are not necessarily the most idiot proof or may require wet rails or whatever.... I've got an AR. I'd like an AK just not enough to pay for one.
>>
File: I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg (13KB, 232x180px) Image search: [Google]
I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg
13KB, 232x180px
>>29514989
it's ok anon, too many AKs will exhaust their food supply of 7.62x39 and will cause the rest of the species to starve. It's for the best.
>>
File: SKSS-47.jpg (62KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SKSS-47.jpg
62KB, 1024x768px
>>29517521
>>
File: 206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg (7KB, 240x126px) Image search: [Google]
206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg
7KB, 240x126px
>>29517521
>AMD
>calling people out on "acting like they have an AK"

kek
>>
>>29514831
also note that right before it ends it jams but they edited it a certain way
fucking kikes man
>>
Uhhh who says AR's have to run wet?

In my experience they run BETTER dry because carbon doesn't gunk up as much when there is no oil for it to stick to.

AR's are reliable as fuck..

AK's are probably more reliable but we're splitting hairs here
>>
>>29514552
Who cares mang, AK still more used, cheaper, easier to disassemble/assemble and clean. For each AR in the world there are 7 to 10 AK.

And before the sauce spout
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AK-47
>>
reliability=/=tolerance of abuse
>>
>>29518205
Not sure how any of that makes it a better gun
>>
>>29513937
The handguard cooking is what killed that AK. Steady yellow fire will turn any steel soft in a matter of minutes.
>>
>>29518205
>more used

Congratulations, your rifle is used by Jamal and Ahmed worldwide because that's what their supporters bought from their buddies in China and Khyber Pass respectively. What a marvel of firearms technology!

>cheaper

Where? Not here, definitely.

>easier to disassemble/assemble

Blatantly false.

AR field strip: Push out takedown pin, take out CH and BCG at once, separate bolt from carrier.
AK field strip: Push down button, remove recoil spring, remove DC, remove BCG and separate bolt from carrier, push down lever, remove handguard.

Do you want to compare the ease of stripping the bolts and trigger groups?
That's what I thought.

>and clean

The only remotely annoying place to clean on the AR is the star chamber, and all it takes to make it a breeze is a chamber brush.
Enjoy cleaning that piston and gas block, by the way.

What exactly was the point of your post again?
>>
>>29518524
Your forgetting to clean the buffer and buffer spring privet.
>>
>>29518637
>clean the buffer and buffer spring

Why would you do that? Are you autistic?
>>
>>29513937
alright OP, with an RPK trunnion, 1.5mm thick receiver and a thicker barrel it's almost as good as an AR for not melting.

Good to know.
>>
File: 100_1667.jpg (650KB, 1382x778px) Image search: [Google]
100_1667.jpg
650KB, 1382x778px
>>29513937
hmmmm

I wonder if the finish being applied between receiver and front trunnion hinders heat transfer to the receiver
>>
>>29513937

You need to understand that when AR-fags pull out that video of an AK jamming in mud, what they're really doing is rebelling against years of fudlore, this mystic that has been built around the AK platform"

>The AK never jams, no matter what
>The AK runs forever without cleaning
>You could bury it in sand, mud, dirt, whatever and it will keep going

Nobody is saying that AK is unreliable. It's just not AS reliable as it is cracked up to be.
>>
>>29518673
Because you removed the piston tube (unnecessary unless you are shooting corrosive) on the AK.
>>
>>29518205

That's because the Soviets saw fit to pollute the entire world with them.
>>
>>29514471
lies, he stated in the video it was a cheapshit AR build
>>
>>29514773
hmm, seen this vid couple of times now

what exactly is this supposed to prove?
>>
>>29514647
Google "Filthy 15"
>>
>>29518205
The AK is only as wide spread as it is because the Soviets threw them at everyone.

Pretty much no one opted for the AK if given the choice.
>>
>>29514970
Of course, don't leave your rifle unattended, don't leave it in the dirt, same shit in the US mil. There are however times when you cannot avoid your gun getting submerged/inna snow/covered with sand/etc.
Talcum powder sand is one thing, the worst shit to get in your gun is rocky dirt - dirt with pebbles
>>
>>29513937
>>inb4 BUT THE MUD TEST SHOWS AK IS UNRELIABLE HUR DUR HUR

>every post about ak reliability (b4 mud test) goes to the tune of "OH AK WILL RUN NO MATTER WHAT, YOU CAN COVER IT IN MUD AND IT'LL KEEP WORKING"
>ak gets put through it's anecdotal meme reliability via mudz
>jam-o-matic
>STOP BRINGING UP THAT VIDEO

why not just accept that any machine can be made to fail? I mean MAC had an ar-15 reliability test and and put it through unrealistic bs. Shit got caught in the trigger group and caused reset issues.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHwoZ6SS_pY

there is no god gun (machine) impervious to every scenario of abuse.
>>
>>29515067
Your ar has problems. check the head space.
I've shot 2500 rd in a single day at the range waited two weeks did another 700ish rd and then cleaned my rifle. Had one round not fire near the end of the day, may have been the dirt cheap ammo.
>>
>>29519265
If >mut testes
wasn't posted every day and was just used as a see both can fail it would be fine but its not so its not.
>>
>>29519337
This.>>29518741
AR fags are catching up for lost time.
>>
>>29519337
well there has been years of obnoxious (MUH AK RELIABILITY) meme spewing and shit posting. did you really think that forcing a farce that hard was not going to elicit a HA TOLD YOU SO FAGGOT response?

anyone/anything that talks big game for a long time is going to have a lot of egg to clean of their face if fail to live up to legendary expectations.
>>
>>29519514
Except it still does.
>>
>>29519591
>hurr the AK is undeadable, you can do anything to it and it will keep running, want some PB with that AR jam?!
>mud test, AK is the first to shit the bed
>dust test, AK first to shit the bed again
>WELL YOU CAN'T DO THESE THINGS TO IT, THAT DOESN'T COUNT, IT'S UNREALISTIC, STOP IT
>hurr the AK is undeadable, you can do anything to it and it will keep running, want some PB with that AR jam?!

And you wonder why people laugh at you.
>>
>>29518161
I thought the same thing
>>
http://www.guns.com/2016/04/06/this-pre-owned-ak-still-worked-when-taken-off-a-poacher-in-africa/
>>
>>29518741
Strange that such fudlore got even so stronk when the AK has been on the civilian market for years.

The AR even longer.
>>
>>29520196
>99.99% AK and AR owners never even put their rifle down anywhere too dirty
>any and all malfunctions these people experience come from improperly assembled rifles or shitty ammo/mags rather than the mechanic reliability of the rifle being put to a test
>"strange that fuddlore about their inherent reliability got so stronk!"

Really?
>>
>>29518161
Ak variant, like it or not fgt. Now post your ar or ak
>>
>>29520196
From it being the enemy's rifle all the way back to the 60s and their is always rifle envy between all forces also because of the reputation one jam and its "I wish I had an AK"
>>
File: IMG_7511 copy.jpg (688KB, 1891x967px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7511 copy.jpg
688KB, 1891x967px
>>29520324

OK.
>>
>>29520355
You win this time. Nice rifles
>>
>>29520312
Well how could no one ever, in all these years even wanted to test the rifles fudlores reliability?

The AK and AR war have been going on for ages. Atleast someone on /k/ could have tested it, why only now when Ian and Karl did it is everyone coming out of the bushes? Is it simply because they are more popular then other people on youtube and full30?
>>
>>29520514
The only tests I can think of are the Finnish and Alaskan cold weather test that the m16 failed miserably at and the ak47 and the fn cal? dominated.
>>
>>29513937
good job baiting all the ar tripfags
saved to my bait folder
>>
>>29520714
>g-g-good bait OP you sure showed them :`DDD

Nice try, but there is no mistaking the smell of anally devastated slavaboo tears.
>>
>>29514843
You stupid fucking nigger its not called kickstarting, you must have read the hk bit with the salvadorians who "kickstarted" their manlet unfriendly hk rifles. Mortaring! It's called fucking mortaring you ignorant fuck.
>>
File: 212312314.png (196KB, 564x705px) Image search: [Google]
212312314.png
196KB, 564x705px
This shit again are you gonna post this every single fucking day dude
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.