[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US Navy seizes Iranian shipment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1459882109145.jpg (67KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1459882109145.jpg
67KB, 876x493px
This was posted on /pol/

The crew of a U.S. Navy ship stopped a massive Iranian arms shipment dead in its tracks, seizing thousands of weapons, AK-47 rifles and rocket-propelled grenade launchers that likely were headed to Yemen, the Pentagon announced Monday.

The seizure, which unfolded in the Arabian Sea on March 28, was the third of its kind in recent weeks, military officials say. Iran has been supporting Houthi rebels in Yemen in their proxy war against a Saudi-led coalition backed by the United States. Like Iran, the Houthis are a Shia-led group.

>http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/04/04/us-seizes-thousands-iranian-weapons-including-grenade-launchers-in-arabian-sea.html
>>
>>29503529
proxy wars are truly the future
>>
>>29503529
Those weapons are going for a swim.
>>
>>29503555
only on paper.

in reality, they are going to the CIA. Which will then give them to some other rebel group in an other conflict.
>>
>>29503572
It would be so awesome if they chopped them up and sold them as parts kits
Too bad the government says no fun allowed
>>
>>29503529
>We are Saudi Arabia's bitches

>They own us

>So we intercepted an arms shipment meant to help fund the people who do not want to become a saudi wahhabist puppet state

>Now these arms will be funneled into the fast and furious program which as has been recently released, is still going on, and we these weapons will go to cartels we support and various moderate jihadist groups in the middle east
>>
>>29503529
They're still going to Yemen just for "moderate" rebels now
>>
>>29503589
Yeah meanwhile they are selling grenade launchers and machine guns to cartels and middle eastern jihadists.

Read this:
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-fast-furious-was-secret-program-to-ship-arms-to-middle-east-terrorists/

inb4 ad hominem, this is the first site that broke the story unfortunately
>>
>>29503610
>iran contra 2 gunsalesbugaloo
>>
>>29503554
they've been the future for a few decades
>>
>>29503632
>our population needs to be safe, so we are gonna ban machineguns and grenades because they are too dangerous

>immediately sells to terrorists and mexican gangs

>then they kill the ATF agent who tried to get it into public view (Brian Terry)

>now his brother has come out along with a Lt Col who is in on it as well

>4,700 machine guns and grenade launchers in the most recent shipment

>dont forget your government loves you
>>
>>29503555
By "swim" you mean they will be handed over to isis...

>Oh I'm sorry... I mean "moderate Muslim rebel freedom fighters"?
>>
File: Dale.jpg (91KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dale.jpg
91KB, 1440x1080px
>>29503529
They really did lose all their guns in a tragic boating accident
>>
>>29503691
God fucking damn I hate our fucking government.

I think we are way fucking overdue for a revolutionary/civil war.

Or atleast we need a big line drawn around the liberal quarantine zones so they can have their own little shitty government and laws and we can have our own
>>
>>29503610
>infowars
>>
>>29503760
>dem dang librulz!

you're as retarded as they are
>>
>>29503660
Can we fucking use the 2nd amendment for what it's for yet or are we just going to let the government fuck us over.
>>
>>29503529
So now the CIA will be handing them out?
>>
>>29503770
>Hey look at me I didnt read the entire post

>Ad hominem

So even if the information is valid sourced and legit because its a source you dont like you will totally disregard it?

Sounds like a sensible way to live

>>29503772
Wait so the liberals arent the ones who want to destroy our civil liberties and fuck us into oblivion.
>>
>>29503776
We both know the answer brother.

I am ready for war but theres no organization, and there are too many complacent fuddaroons and demorats/cuckservatives.

3% of the population is all we need
>>
>>29503760
>I think we are way fucking overdue for a revolutionary/civil war.
Why do you want our country to fall into ruin?

>>29503791
If a reputable site broke the story later, why didn't you link it?
>>
>>29503772
Not him but the libs would spend a billion dollars destroying those guns while I'd make some money by selling em here in the states. CMP AKs.
>>
>>29503791
If it's legitimate and validly sourced, why can't you be assed to link to a real news site?

>infowars
>muh liberals
>>
>>29503812
Because I dont think the source matters especially considering the mainstream will not touch this story with a tenfoot pole.

by the way our country is already in ruin in case you havent heard. 21 trillion in national debt, we are controlled by fat cat politicians, and we are being taxed to death.

meanwhile I cant even buy a fucking semi auto AK in my state and we cant own half the guns federally worth owning that our framers intended for us to have.
>>
>>29503841
>I dont think the source matters
Wow bro you're so much smarter than those libruls

>by the way our country is already in ruin in case you havent heard. 21 trillion in national debt, we are controlled by fat cat politicians, and we are being taxed to death.
I guarantee it would be worse if a civil war broke out

>meanwhile I cant even buy a fucking semi auto AK in my state and we cant own half the guns federally worth owning that our framers intended for us to have.
A problem which can be fixed without destroying the country.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 550x283px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 550x283px
>>29503862
Can anyone else agree that if information is self-evident and valid that it could be from whothefuckcares.net

For whatever reason the brother of Brian Terry went to infowars and fox first. Fox has yet to release the article unless someone else can find it.

You sound like your angry because I said liberals are part of the problem. Liberals and cuckservatives are both the issue and im sorry your on the wrong side for whatever reason.

By the way, once you give up rights you dont get them back, our country is past the point of what the founders considered valid for a revolution and creation of a government that actually does its job.

Nothing we are currently in will be fixed because those in power will never let it be fixed.

Please educate yourself. Start by reading the beginning of the Declaration of Independence and the reasons outlined. Also then move on to our consitution so you can figure out the purpose of government and why it is our duty to revolt.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x239px
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 236x236px
>>
I just see tons of parts kits, please make them into parts kits
>>
>>29503919
>Can anyone else agree that if information is self-evident and valid that it could be from whothefuckcares.net

That isn't how it works though.

If I wasn't too lazy to register a domain, I'd put up my own article explaining that the Fast and Furious scandal was actually orchestrated by Dianne Feinstein as a means of obtaining sexual gratification.

In fact, I know a website I can that on right now.

FEINSTEIN DID WTC

There, it's on the internet.

Can't argue with that. Feel free to use this post as a cited source.
>>
>>29503919
I don't even know what you are arguing anymore.

So life in the states, under the current government is sooooo shitty, that you want to make it like Syria?

Really honestly think about that.
>>
>>29503989
What do you mean?

A revolution would involve a consitutional convention or nullification and only devolve into shooting if those in power refused to step down.

I cant expect non-americans to understand the concept of Liberty or Death.

America was born by revolution. And look how great we turned out*

*not including the past few years

>>29503973
Except you didnt cite any credible sources and the infowars article did
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.