[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a woman like an M1 Garand.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: M1.jpg (375KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
M1.jpg
375KB, 667x1000px
I don't necessarily want to fuck a M1 Garand, just find a woman like the M1.

An M1 Garand is large, strong, heavy hitting, reliable.
She would be large. Not fat, just large. Like a near six foot tall woman with regular proportions. She would be imposing in anything she where.
She would be strong, able to hold her own against anything.
She would be hard hitting. She would have the power that ever person wish they had. Being a rifle that has more power than any of those "assault weapons" pants-wetting, gun control, faggoty, queers keep going on about.
She would be reliable. Ask of her and you shall receive.
She would be one of those, all this make up and "I'm such a model" barbie doll bullshit women, but a real woman. The kind you would be afraid of not pleasuring well enough. She would want to kill and nazi, communist, or slanty-eyed fuck that would ever face you.
She would have a smaller, but cute sister.

I bet she would also have nice tits as well.

Am I weird for wanting a woman like an M1?
You're thoughts, /k/?
>>
>>29499648
>I don't necessarily want to fuck a M1 garand

What are you, some kind of faggot?
>>
I don't want M1 thumb on my dick.
>>
>>29499648
>She would have a smaller, but cute sister.
you mean a smaller, cute woman who has the same belly button piercing and a similar name but otherwise not related.
>>
>>29499787
Yes, her step sister
>>
>>29499787

The M1 carbine is basically a derivative of the Garand
>>
>>29499787
>"belly button peicing"?!

You think is just one of your AK-47 or FN FAL whores?! I bet you want to not only pay a cheap AR-15 for fucking sex, but you don't even giver her cab fair for the ride home.

You think the M1 Carbine would have a belly button piecing?! Would she have a tramp stamp just like your whore mother has that you found out as she was riding your "Uncle" black pete as he was shoving his nigger dick into where you head has slide over all the nigger semen in town?

I bet you masturbate to guys shoving Mosin-Nagant bolts covered in cosmoline up their asses. Get yo faggoty ass back to jacking off onto Glocks.
>>
>>29499648
you want a girl that stops working when you throw some dirt on it
>>
>>29499995

>when you throw some dirt on it
Watched the Range TV Mud test videos again, haven you?

At this point, I'm actually desperate for that kinda girl.
>>
>>29500019
aren't we all?
>>
>>29499648
You want a strong independant woman? I bet you'd like feminists. You're not a real man, you want a woman that is more in charge then you? Fucks sake, you want a woman like an mp5, small, subcompact, high quality and likes to be spanked, a woman that is obedient and is there whenever you need her, is good in "close quarters", she also likes to be looked after, cause she is a rare and dying breed, how women should be. You on the other hand would probably enjoy being pegged by your "garand woman"
>>
>>29501114
Were you raped by a battle rifle?
It's okay. You can talk to us. Show us on the doll where the battle rifle touched you.
>>
>>29501175
m-my locking lugs w-were bwahh *breaks into tears
>>
Someone's been watching Upotte a bit too much.
>>
File: 1459726065200.gif (2MB, 260x237px) Image search: [Google]
1459726065200.gif
2MB, 260x237px
>>29499648

>Oh, Senpai, please, not like that
>>
>>29501114
>autism detected

put your trip back on phil.
>>
>>29499648

So are we having a cringe thread?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.