[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CZ75b .45

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: wm_2374103.jpg (198KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
wm_2374103.jpg
198KB, 1200x900px
Hey /k/ i wanted to hear your opinion about a .45 CZ i'm planning to buy. Is it any good?

pic related
Its the gun i want to buy
>>
oh btw i meant CZ97 in the title
>>
>>29497052
Why do you want this particular gun over a Glock, M&P, or 1911?

Have you shot it yet
>>
>>29497068
Fag

>>29497052
They're a bit shit, being CZs, and I believe the 97s had reliability issues. Could be remembering wrong though, I'm sure one of the resident CZ shills will be along shortly with some more information :^)
>>
>>29497091
>Fag
Literally retarded. Another useless non-contributor who needs his keyboard taken from him.
>>
>>29497121
Alright, let me elaborate on why you're a fag.

Instead of talking to OP about a gun he is interested in, you immediately steer him towards several completely unrelated handguns. It has absolutely nothing to do with the thread at hand. He didn't say "GETTING MY FIRST CARRY PISTOL, IS THIS GOOD" he said "Is this handgun good?" and you brought up a bunch of unrelated shit because of your personal bias.

No, I'm not OP, but you are definitely a fag.
>>
>>29497121
Basically this.

CZ97's are pretty nice, they are heavy as fuck, and pretty damn big too. They are fun to shoot though, they remind me of the IMI Jericho in .45 but better fit and finish and a better trigger too.
I personally don't see the point in owning one myself though because I have 2 1911's and a 220.
>>
>>29497091
>>29497121
>>29497153
Both of you faggots, and my own candy ass, know nothing about this particular gun.

So how about we stfu and listen to the people with experience/ and or the power google.
>>
>>29497068

I dont live in the states i already got plenty of glocks and 1911's are no go in my country. I plan it to be my first .45
>>
>>29497153
Wow
Project much?

I brought exactly zero bias whatsoever and something I said must have triggered you, not my problem, you really need to contain your autism.

He said he was planning to buy it, so I asked why he wants this particular handgun. He has expressed interest in a .45 so I asked a reasonable question why he wants this particular handgun.

I asked if he has shot it yet because handguns are part a personal preference and I recommend everyone shoots before they buy.

Seriously you need to control yourself brother you look retarded. Clearly me mentioning Glock or M&P as examples of more common handguns triggered you.

Very interesting
>>
>>29497091
Thanks for the advice, i didnt want to post in /k/ in the first place because people are very biased with CZ'S but i guess the really loved one is the 75
>>
>>29497220
Sorry your thread went to shit, it's partially my fault.

Unfortunately, it's probably the wrong time to ask. Board is pretty dead at this time of day.

I would just Google around for issues if I were you. If it's got systematic problems, something WILL show up. It also might be worth looking up how much things like spare magazines will cost, spare parts, et cetera.

>>29497195
It doesn't really matter why he's interested in a particular handgun.
>>
>>29497252

Thanks m8 if this thread 404's i will probably bring it again tomorrow in daylight so maybe it would get more comments.

Also googled it quite a bit but i prefer a communities opinion since /k/ is really well knowledged of firearms
>>
I had heard awhile back that the CZ design doesn't like 45 because lol fat short bullit, but I had no basis to believe it or any basis to believe it hasn't been fixed
>>
OP, I'd personally google around various forums for answers. /k/ can be real good at times, but it's more or less fanboy wars, trolls, noguns, and just straight shitposting.
Get bulk of your info from rest of the internet, come to /k/ after you have some capacity to filter who is parroting shit you've seen from other places vs. someone actually putting up some evidence or arguement
>>
>>29498092
Where is the upvote button on this thing
>>
>>29497052
I have two of them.

Nice funs, but they are fucking huge, make sure you replace the wood grips with the thin aluminum ones.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.