[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You really should be able to answer this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 24

File: Who wins.png (501KB, 987x573px) Image search: [Google]
Who wins.png
501KB, 987x573px
You really should be able to answer this.
>>
the knights

their weapons and transportation are both self-sufficient

marines would run out of gas and ammo pretty quickly
>>
>>29482586
what if the horses turn into zombies
>>
>>29482586
Not to mention if they got bitten it'd be pretty badass to seem zombie Knights...
>>
>>29482586
Marines are better trained in survival though.

As soon as a Crusader gets a small cut he dies of gangrene because his fellows put leaches on him.
>>
>>29482606
Leech doesn't cause gangrene.
>>
Long Term survival? Crusaders. They actually lived in hard times and knew how to survive. Half the marines would cry themselves to sleep once go a few days with less than 2,000 calories.
>>
>>29482606
>fully equipped knights
>not packing esuna
>>
>>29482575
>>29482586

Negative.

We have 180 rounds to our rifles. Plus our SAW gunners. Grenades. Then we have Kabars which can be mounted as bayonets, essentially speers.

That's just 0311's we can more havoc with weapons platoon.
>>
>>29482651
>speers.

Yea, I'd have to go with the knights.
>>
>>29482666
*spear

Woopty doo. Attack my argument not a typo.
>>
>>29482575
Depends on which Crusade.

Third Crusade or thereabouts? Probably the Marines. Knights then had mail and open-face saxon helmets. Zombies would gnaw right at that exposed face. Marines would run out of ammo eventually, but probably make it longer.

Sixth Crusade? The knights. Full Plate and closed helmets, there is no way some tooth and claw is going to make their way through it. The knights are essentially immune and know how to forage and hunt anyways.
>>
>>29482694
Zombies cant bite through chain mail.
>>
>>29482666
>>29482651

He actually meant Speers. Didn't you know that attaching Kabars to M4s instantly transforms them into Nazi Architects?
>>
>>29482606
Leeches actually have legitimate medical uses. Back in the days of cutting people to death instead of poking really small holes very fast to kill them, they were used to help severe lacerations. IIRC, they have a blood dilator in their saliva. They would be placed below a cut, downwind of where the blood vessels were cut to help stimulate blood flow to the affected area. This actually had the opposite effect that you described, as it was (for the time) a great way to prevent tissue death and gangrene
>>
>>29482703
Can they bite thru Flak jackets and sappy plates?
>>
>>29482716
They can bite through sleeves
>>
>>29482606

http://terminallance.com/2011/01/13/terminal-lance-96-not-survivormen/
>>
>>29482735

But the question isn't who's more vulnerable. It would be who would survive best.

They have have their pros and cons. I don't think wearing chainmail puts you in Nazi God mode.
>>
>>29482790

I meant zombie God mode. I associate zombies with Nazis because zombi Nazis.
>>
>>29482804
Cawadootykid
>>
File: DZ3VChj.jpg (91KB, 573x422px) Image search: [Google]
DZ3VChj.jpg
91KB, 573x422px
>>29482575

> knights
> studied at a university, fight for god king and country

> marines
> barely passed high school, fights to validate his manhood and wants to be a self proclaimed 'badass'
>>
>>29482900
navy is the gayest
>>
>>29482695
Wearing full plate doesn't protect you from thousands of reanimated bodies dog piling you. I'd love to see someone get up from their back in full plate with several grown men on top of him. You'd end up being crushed and suffocated or have your helmet fill up with infected blood as they cheese grate their fingers against your visor
>>
>>29482804
If a zombie Nazi is confronted by you and a zombie commie Jew, does he kill you on zombie instinct or kill the commie Jew on Nazi instinct?
>>
>>29482790
You are more vulnerable in cammies and a PC. I'd ditch the PC for a pack and get on top of the tallest building and just do marksmenship practice until we ran out of ammo
>>
>>29482790
>They have have their pros and cons. I don't think wearing chainmail puts you in Nazi God mode.

It would though, if you're wearing Hauberk.
>>
>>29482922
well son, that's why you avoid that situation completely. Also, the dude your replying to is pretty dumb, saying they ONLY had open faced """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""saxon""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" helmets.

Chances are you'd have a visored bascinet, really. depends on your culture but most likely a visored basinet.
>>
what type of zombies fast slow left for dead type I would say the marines as they have better weaponry that keeps them out of hand ranged combat, although longterm the crusaders have the more useful equipment. The marines rack up great kd really fast but don last
>>
and damn k this feels like a post from 2008
thought the zombie craze was dead
>>
>>29483048
>well son, that's why you avoid that situation completely.

then why was it used as an example of why armor would be better? if you wanted to survive shit like this you would go into the woods with the tools necessary to survive and live a quiet hidden life.
>>
are we talking a walking dead style thing where you have to survive for a year plus, or just locking down a few blocks and bugging the fuck out?
as for the ammo issue everyone brings up for the muhreens, .223 is fucking everywhere.
and if their rifle breaks, there's plenty more guns to scavenge.
the problem with the knights is that once the horses die/get zombified, they're fucked.
marines would do much better with a deuce and a half though since those fuckers can run on anything, unlike humvees.
>>
>>29483109
>then why was it used as an example of why armor would be better?

Well, because the armor would protect you if you were to be ambushed walking dead style, (don't fucking call me out on that because I already know it's absolutely retarded) you at least wouldn't get eaten. that said, plate armor would be dumb during a zambie outbreak because maile hauberk would be fine, and plate would just add weight.

nobody ever mentioned the time period btw. is it NOW? or in the mentioned parties specific time period?
>>
>>29483181
i'm pretty sure 50 knights could hold a small castle against an army of the undead (because no siege weapons)

the only thing that would be a problem would be food stores and general health issues of being confined in a space with other people and having rotting bodies surrounding you.
>>
>>29483234
>i'm pretty sure 50 knights could hold a small castle against an army of the undead

i mean they're undead so I doubt they'd get in in the first place.

they could just let a whole bunch of them through the gates every day, kill them, and throw them over the walls. Eventually, you'd run out of zambies to kill.

Same with any of these stupid fucking zombie shows. Why are the cucks in the country side and shit? why not just grab a few of those bucket-o-.22 things, load up some 10/22 mags and start clearing out city blocks and throwing zambies into mass graves? It wouldn't take that long, and even if you considered the time it took "long" it'd be worth it in the very end since you'd actually have a zombie-free environment.
>>
>>29482575
The Knights

they would be way more physically fit, strong immune systems, and would be less reliant on modern technology which could easily fail.

If they wear chain mail then they literally have nothing to worry about for zombies yet the marines armor is for being shot at and there are plenty of biteable areas.

They would run out of ammo very quickly and resort to using unwiedly bayonets and getting too close.

The Knights would be better equipped at survival then the modern day marine due to the time periods each come from

BUT the marines would do better in their own time period. I can only imagine the future shock that the knights would get and inability to use simple technology like rifles or pistols.

Knights would fare the best long term and marines would do the best short term.
>>
>>29483302
>kill off all the zombies
>live 1800s style augmented by left over tech
>teach your kids that they have to destroy the brain of anyone who dies
>it becomes a normal thing
>100 years later
>everything is back to normal but the population of the world is back to a manageable level

zambies cured global warming.
>>
>>29483367
>they would be way more physically fit,

debatable

>strong immune systems, and would be less reliant on modern technology

yeah probably
>>
SAW gunner carries like 3 belts @ 600 rds, each rifleman has 180 in mags and a saw belt so 380 so you're looking at tops 21,000 rounds of ammo plus rifle grenades and thrown grenades without any resupply. Assuming you conserve the ammo and use single shots and limit SAW to emergency fire you could obviously kill more shit than 50 guys with swords and lances
>>
>>29483371
too late for that
given the current thawing of methane deposits, all humans could die tomorrow, the Earth would still warm in a feedback loop of more methane-> more heat -> more thawed methane
>>
>>29483432
Problem is the weight.

Assuming we have massive zombie hordes... Which will out endure you.

The SAW and similiar automatic weapons would be useless, no more useful than a pistol or an M4 on a zombie.
>>
>>29483367
>they would be way more physically fit
Yeah nah.
>>
>>29483432
>you could obviously kill more shit than 50 guys with swords and lances
the competition isn't who could kill more, but who could survive. In the long run, the knights would survive.
>>29483470
This. Despite the knights having heavier armor, it's also completely evenly distributed throughout your body. It might weigh over 100 pounds, but it won't feel like it, and if you've ever gone jogging in kit, you know that felt weight means a lot more than actual weight.
>>
>>29483367
>more physically fit
I'm sure that diet of hard tac and dirty water really helps
>strong immune systems
I'm sure the Black Plague was a myth

>swords

>>too close
>>
>>29483511
Medieval times all the weak and sickly died when they were young. The strongest survived into adulthood and the Knights were some of the best fed of the medieval population.

They did not have cars, or technology, escalators, everything was done by hand and everything had to be moved by hand or horse/mule/cattle/ox.

Modern medicine advances and a lowering of infant mortality rate has made us weak with shitty immune systems.

Look up the strength and endurance training that many medieval knights practiced.

They had to carry hundreds of lbs of armor around and heavy swords and shields, and they had a far better diet full of protein.
>>
>>29482575
Knights. It's hard to bite through chainmail

But in reality, whoever can hold up for a few months and ride it out.
>>
>>29483569
They did not eat hard tack or drink water.

Also I dont think you understand what an immune system is.
>>
>>29483608
I blame today's public education system
>>
>>29483608
And I don't think you understand that if someone from today were to go back and live with sick natives with common diseases at the time, they would all die while the guy from the future would be a-okay
>>
>>29483516
knights actually carrier less, its around 30kg for the whole shabang
>>
>>29483635
>And I don't think you understand that if someone from today were to go back and live with sick natives with common diseases at the time, they would all die while the guy from the future would be a-okay
No.... Actually the opposite would happen my friend.
>>
File: NO JERSEY.jpg (132KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
NO JERSEY.jpg
132KB, 960x540px
>>29483181
>maille
>lighter than plate armor
>maille (even properly tailored)
>less encumbering than plate armor
It really grinds my gears when you faggots talk about shit you don't know a goddamn thing about.

>>29482575
both would realize right quick that the answer to the zombie problem is cheese.

With typical first crusade gear I'd be hunting random zombies like you hunt boar. Dogs, spears, and the added step of someone with a bec de corbin dropping a spike through the zombies temple as 2 guys hold it at distance with boar spears.
>inna castle
>zombies zombieing outside
>raise portcullis
>fill gate with zombies
>drop external portcullis
>spear zombies in the dome through internal portcullis with cut down lances
>open internal portcullis and dump zombies over wall in one spot
>repeat
>when enough zombies in the zombie pile outside, douse it with oil and burn that shit

marines
>HESCO barriers.jpg
>zombies are not welcome around fort kickass
>shoot them in the fucking head at 10 yards
>put on CBRN
>drag days kill into burning pit
>repeat

conversely
>appropriate some amps, a gas generator, and an ipod
>put them in the middle of a HESCO square
>BORN IN THE USA on infinite repeat
>come back a week later
>allthezombies.jpg
>kill them all with mortar fire from 500 yards away.
>>
>>29483608
>didnt drink water
Are they kryptonians now?
>>29483571
>Had to carry 100s of lbs
While on a horse
>>
>>29483659
Fucking this.
>>
>>29483650
You do realize that our immune systems of today are products of acquired immunities from past diseases?
And that the common cold is ever evolving? Concluding that a cold today would be catastrophic a few hundred years ago
>>
>>29483635
The natives of the time (after black plague passed through europe) were immune to smallpox, dysentery, spotted fever, plague, measles, and typhus.

Are you immune to any of these, except maybe measles?

>>29483663
They drank meade and ale.

You did not drink water back then because water was dirty and full of disease.

You made alcoholic drinks because it killed the nasties in the water.

And their armor and sword usually weighed in total around 70-80lbs.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 1632x1224px
>>29482651
Pussy marines. Army combat load is
>210 of 5.56 for riflemen
>1000 of 5.56 for SAW
>800 rounds of 7.62

That's a lot of dead zombies
>sneaky
>operate as unit
>can also use/create hand-to-hand weapons
>>
>>29483571
>100s of pounds of armor
skyrim isn't real
>heavy swords
yet again, skyrim isn't real
>far better diet
compared to their compatriots

a man at arms in a fitted maille hauberk with an integral coif and mittens, chausses, and a one piece nasal helm would have probably ~40lbs of armor on. Add a ~3lb sword, ~3lb mace, ~5lb shield and his full martial foot kit would be 50lbs. And he'd be on horseback with a riding horse and packhorse in tow.
>>
>>29483721
Ammo loadouts vary from unit to unit.
Infantry army man here and I hauled 240
>>
>>29483771
>>100s of pounds of armor
>skyrim isn't real
>>heavy swords
>yet again, skyrim isn't real
I just read that article too
>>
>>29483721
pls no Army vs Muhreens.
>>
>>29483788
no idea what you're referring to
>>
>>29483799
http://www.sarahwoodbury.com/medieval-swords-and-armor-were-not-heavy/

This article made references to skyrim and was the first things that came up when I googled medieval armor weight / knight armor weight
>>
pussy marines? look at our numbers v.s. your loses, out tech is obviously higher. just thronging out there, POG fuck.
>>
>>29483571
>crusaders=\=feudal knights

>meat for the grinder lived luxurious lives
>>
>>29483843
Here it comes
>>
>>29483721
>Be me
>Be Muhreen
>Be in Thailand doing Cobra Gold
>We PSO army grunts doing a simple range
>Watch these pathetic fat fucks bound 3 times before most are out of gas
>Motherfuckers guns are jamming and they spend forever fixing it
>Getting clusterfucked in their lines flagging each other
>Marines laugh, Thai Marines laugh.
>We all go back and drink cobra blood and make fun of the army for the rest of the op.
>>
File: miculek.png (363KB, 602x385px) Image search: [Google]
miculek.png
363KB, 602x385px
Rome Sweet Rome
>>
>>29483716
>They drank meade and ale.
>You did not drink water back then because water was dirty and full of disease.
Water?

You mean like from the toilet?
>>
>>29483569
>>>too close
>spears
>halberds
>glaives
>billhooks
etc
>>29483659
>>maille
>>lighter than plate armor
>>maille (even properly tailored)
>>less encumbering than plate armor
what the fuck are you implying you disgusting nigger? Have you ever worn plate harness? have you ever WATCHED someone run around and shit in plate harness, compared to maille?

it's definitely heavier than some plate, but it's not heavier than plate harness. It's also a lot more maneuverable, but that's not to say it's not maneuverable and I never implied that.
>>
File: giphy.gif (498KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
498KB, 250x183px
>>29483367
>Knight
>Physically fit

I don't think you know a lot about knights.
>>
>>29483902
>argument
>>
>>29482575
Knights, marines run on ammo and modern amenities. plus the knights have armour designed for hand to hand combat, zombie can't bite through steel. If you can convince them that they will be slashing some jesus into the zombies then you can increase their attack damage 40%
>>
>>29483898
>super human crusaders never get tired swinging their weapons

Westaboos are worse worse than weaboos
>>
>>29483947
>another non-argument
Mental midgets everywhere
>>
>>29483947
nice strawman faggot, but i never implied that. refer to earlier posts detailing eventual eradication of zambabwe menace.
>>
>>29482575
The marines know basic triage, modern tech (ie., knowing that gas goes in the car, presumably at least one is decent at car maintenance, at least one worked on a farm and knows modern farming and husbandry, oil is not just boiled and dumped over the walls), and are literate and can write in non-1300's English.

Their skill set is MUCH better suited to survival in a modern world and their basic understanding of "soap kills germs" along with years of PT with proper diet and vaccines means they will be much healthier.
>>
>>29482575
marines since they already have experience fighting mudsl... i mean zombies
>>
>>29483961
>non argument
>doesn't refute
>>
>>29483993
If the marines get BTFO'd by illiterate muslim peasants I can only imagine what zombies will do to them....
>>
>>29484003
How do you refute a non-argument?
>>
>>29484007
>implying crusaders didn't get btfo by even more illiterate mudslimes
>>
>>29482586
>their weapons and transportation are both self-sufficient

Swords still need to sharpened and oiled, they are also subject to pitting and breaking with long term use. The same applies for all of their weapons, rust is a big issue as well.

Horses are finicky cunts and require lots of food, water, and can only be ridden so far before tiring, are subject to broken legs, and require shoes. Knights walk their horses more often than they would ride them.
>>
>>29482651
>We have
>Ka-bars as Bayonets?

Pick one and only one
>>
>>29484003
>Westaboos are worse worse than weaboos
>refute
>>
>>29482651
you know how I know you're full of shit?
>>
>>29483970
>strawman
I'm just repeating what every other westaboo is implying
>>29484014
By obviously claiming it to be a non-argument apparently
>>
>>29483061
>>29483081

If you learned how to type, you fucking nigger, maybe people would pay more attention to you shitty fucking posts.
>>
>>29483972
nobody ever said that the crusaders would be in a modern time frame

not only that, but you can guarantee that 80% of the men who fought in the crusades understood the concepts of farming, as they had to manage one as the owner of a fief, or was a farmer himself. animal husbandry is not a modern concept. literally every fucking crusader would have been literate at that point. writing in "non 1300's english" is not an argument or arguing point.

they knew that soap killed germs, and regularly bathed when they could. they were generally fucking knights, so they would have trained their entire lives, and would have had fantastic diets. every other thing you said, you can refer to my earlier statement
>>29484027
saladins army was pretty literate and well trained desu
>>29484059
>I'm just repeating what every other westaboo is implying
now I know you're baiting, any person advocating for the crusaders with any form of well thought out argument has not said this

please sir, kill yourself
>>
>>29484052
Agreed a marine that doesn't know what type of bayonet they use
>>
File: laugh harder.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
laugh harder.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>29483367
>The Knights
>
>they would be way more physically fit
>>
>>29482666
>>
>>29484102
Lauging robot gif isnt a refutation

It just shows you disagree and are too retarded to argue why they would not be more physically fit
>>
>>29483898
>hurrr
considering I have a whole 15th century plate harness rusting in my garage and just came off working 7 weeks of a renaissance festival doing HMB demos, maille is shittier and more encumbering than plate faggot.

a hauberk with integral mittens and coif would weigh around ~30-40lbs. add 10-15lbs of chausses to that and you're looking at... get this... the weight of a full white harness. Only it's sitting squarely on your shoulders and hips.

on a proper plate harness the weight is distributed via the arming garment and with full legs the cased greaves are the main thing supporting your leg armor, not arming points or a belt putting the weight on the hips.

Not to mention that come nazizombies or real foes, maille doesn't take bludgeoning and piercing well. a 278ft lb zombie bite to the forearm will fuck you up maille or no maille even as your fastzombie for breaks every tooth out of it's head.
>>
>>29484080
>crusaders
>knights
>>
>>29482716
esapi, not sappy dumbass... wanna know how i know you aint a marine?
>>
>>29484144
>nobles go to fight crusade
>hurr not a knight
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>29484138
>considering I have a whole 15th century plate harness rusting in my garage and just came off working 7 weeks of a renaissance festival doing HMB demos, maille is shittier and more encumbering than plate faggot.
>a hauberk with integral mittens and coif would weigh around ~30-40lbs. add 10-15lbs of chausses to that and you're looking at... get this... the weight of a full white harness. Only it's sitting squarely on your shoulders and hips.
>on a proper plate harness the weight is distributed via the arming garment and with full legs the cased greaves are the main thing supporting your leg armor, not arming points or a belt putting the weight on the hips.
i literally said this in my post, and understand and agree with what you're saying

got any pr00f of this btw?
>>
>>29484177
>nobles
>>
>>29484182
?
That was the proper term
>>
>>29482586
>apparently bayonets aren't self-sufficient
>apparently marines can't walk
>>
>>29484207
>>apparently marines can't walk
i mean, people seem to think knights/crusaders/what the fuck ever can't transport themselves without horses so
>>
>>29484193
Nah from my understanding a large number of front line crusaders were dirt farmer volunteers tricked by the Catholic Church to die there.
Unless this is false of course
>>
>>29482606
meanwhile the marine will die of untreated syphilis.
>>
>>29482575
Knights if you're a turbolard idealist. Marines if you're a realist.

Knights are not survival experts. They're very expensive overspecialised close quarters combatants with little to no self sufficiency, who rely on their wealth and standing to procure the necessities of life. They might not need ammo, but they can't live without a supply train or a store of supplies for very long. They're also very bad at long fights. Although wearing armour doesn't slow you down, you will tire quicker.

Guns can be fired from a distance, and don't tire you through constant use, unlike swords. By the time the knights are able to use their weapons to cut, stab, hack and bludgeon something, they're almost certainly outnumbered. Marines can shoot as they're being approached.

Also, instead of hordes of zombies, suppose for a moment that they're being rushed by hordes unarmed humans using their hands and teeth. Would the marines not be more efficient at dispatching them than knights swinging poleaxes and running around frantically?

OP is autistic, and the people who start these zombie conversations are autistic.
>>
>>29483721
>800 rounds of 7.62
>210 of 5.56 for riflemen
wait. I thought one of the selling points of the intermediate cartridge was that you could carry more rounds vs. weight.
>>
>>29484292
That's 800 rounds is belts distributed over multiple people.
>>
>>29484282
>Knights are not survival experts. They're very expensive overspecialised close quarters combatants with little to no self sufficiency, who rely on their wealth and standing to procure the necessities of life. They might not need ammo, but they can't live without a supply train or a store of supplies for very long. They're also very bad at long fights. Although wearing armour doesn't slow you down, you will tire quicker.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>29484282
>but they can't live without a supply train or a store of supplies for very long.

You do realize that the crusaders actually got to the places they wanted to crusade by basically pillaging the land for the year long trip right? They're experts at foraging.
>>
>>29484341
>They're experts at foraging.
Pillaging and foraging are two very different things. Knights aren't going to be doing their own foraging either, that's a job for camp followers or squires.
>>
>>29483972
>at least one worked on a farm
Youre marines are hand picked from your fantasy huh?
>years of PT
Funny because it doesn't take that long to become a marine
>vaccines
And yet people still get sick, there was no time from given and vaccines aren't a magic catch all for every sickness
>>
>>29484341
Taking things that are already fit for use, and living off of the land are not the same thing.

Everyone will be taking what they can find from buildings and other people, it's not an ability exclusive to time traveling knights.

>>29484387
>Knights aren't going to be doing their own foraging either
Exactly. Beneath those gauntlets are soft hands, no matter how many battles they've seen. Only those among them who hunt for sport will know how to catch animals, but they will not know how to prepare them for consumption.
>>
>>29484387
>that's a job for camp followers or squires.
What the fuck do you think they were before they were knights?
>>
>>29482575
Obviously crusaders.

>swords don't need to be reloaded

>zombie bites can't melt steel plate armor
>>
>>29484447
>Exactly. Beneath those gauntlets are soft hands, no matter how many battles they've seen. Only those among them who hunt for sport will know how to catch animals, but they will not know how to prepare them for consumption.
holy fucking shit these posts

you do realize that these men are MEN right? the only shit heads back then who didn't know how to do something so inane as skinning and preparing an animal, hunting and foraging, and farming were the nobles with blood as blue as the the sky, and they weren't KNIGHTS.
>>
>>29484473
Low nobility is still nobility, a knight without his own holdings and peasant farmers under him would hardly be considered a knight at all.
>>
>>29484449
You do understand that a large number of the "knights" on the crusades were just the rich and their stock suited up in search of glory?

>>29484473
OP specifically stated crusader knights, which includes career soldiers and soft hands Edward, the former of which was vastly outnumbered by opportunists both high and middle born with soft hands. Furthermore, landed career soldiers wouldn't do their own dirty work.
>>
Reminder that TWA Flight 800 was hit by a US Navy missile.

9/11 was an inside job, every hijacker was a saudi arabian national, and that Building 7 was brought down by controlled demolition.

have a great day.
>>
>>29482575
I guess the zombies would fail to penetrate Crusader armor with their hands or teeth,so they could just sit back and take a beating
Marines would get infected sooner or later
>>
>>29484569
crusaders LITERALLY did 9/11
>>
>>29483367
Damn right
>>
>>29484177
but the part of "maille sits like a fat girl on your shoulders at a concert" meaning "maille encumbers you more than plate armor" escapes you?

>hurr maille weighs less than plate
>but thats wrong you retard.jpg
>REEEEEEs and tries to appeal to authority
>nigger I am that authority
>hurr yeah maille weighs as much as a plate harness I don't get why ur so mad desu baka sempai sempai ;_;

>proofs!
>like I'm going to get backtraced that easily
>>
>>29484717
>>proofs!
>>like I'm going to get backtraced that easily
can you post proof of your armor?

literally send us a picture of it with a time stamp, no one here is autistic enough to use THAT of all things to find you, and even if they did what would they do
>>
>>29483716
>were immune to smallpox, dysentery, spotted fever, plague, measles, and typhus
Bullshit
>>
>>29484816
The ones that did not survive the illnesses died and the ones that did gain immunity.

Why is this a hard concept to grasp?
>>
>zombies bite horse
>zombie horse

>zombies bite humvee
>nothing happens
>>
>>29484864
Zombie virus kills non-human animals you dumbass motherfucker.

So I guess marines would be unaffected LOL
>>
>>29484792
thats literally the type of autistic thing a person who thinks maille weighs less than plate armor cuz muh D&D manual would do.

>>29484845
thats not how it works guy. most people who "survived" a pestilence simply never got it. Also lrn2 the difference between viral and bacterial infectious diseases. A man at arms was as likely to shit himself to death on his first campaign as his 50th.

>>29484864
>zombie bites horse
>horse ded
>use the zombie to draw the cart instead
>just dangle a local peasant baby in front of it.
>just cut your oat usage in half, letting you eat the oats.
>>
File: burned bottom.jpg (183KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
burned bottom.jpg
183KB, 720x960px
>>29484894
marinaroonies on suicide watch
>>
>>29484864
>zombie animals are bullshit

>disregarding that, implying horses wouldn't be armored

>run out of gas for humvee, you're fucked
>get your horse some water and grass and you're good to go
>>
File: 1458699389949.webm (401KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1458699389949.webm
401KB, 720x404px
>>29483367
You're serious?
>>
If these are zombies you have to decapitate or whatever, I guess the knights would cop an advantage, right?
>>
>>29484939
>thats literally the type of autistic thing a person who thinks maille weighs less than plate armor cuz muh D&D manual would do.
Can I ask you how much your plate weighs, even though i'm pretty sure you're fucking lying?
>>
Forgot where I was for a moment
>>
>>29485021
>Can I ask you how much your plate weighs, even though i'm pretty sure you're fucking lying?
He's 100% fucking lying, seeing as how most haubergons and hauberks only weight 45 pounds at the very extreme most, and even then modern hauberk is about 40% heavier than period hauberk.
>>
>>29482606
As a marine, no we are not. A good knight that has some experience inna crusade living off the land is alot better than pretty much everyone below the rank of e-7 and you know it.
>>
>>29484845
No you said that they were "immune" to those diseases, which we know is a fucking lie,
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (405KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
405KB, 1920x1080px
What happens when the crusaders find a gun store?
>>
>>29485093
They were immune? I told you everyone died and the ones who didnt became immune, passed that immunity to their children.

How is that a lie. How is immunity as a concept hard to understand?
>>
>>29485101
Friendly fire.
>>
File: 1290649497719.jpg (15KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1290649497719.jpg
15KB, 250x238px
>>29485109
>ones who didnt became immune
WRONG, that's not how it works. Being immune means that being in contact with the disease itself doesn't infected you directly. Not dying has no bearing on that, at all.
>>
>>29482575
To be honest, Probably the crusaders, their swords arent going to run out of ammo, their armor should protect against bites, and if they had any experience they are used to marching for miles daily and fighting hand to hand for hours on end.

Marines would have better luck at first, but when they ran out of ammo and were left with KABARs or Bayonets on a rifle it wont be very effective. plus no bite resistant armor.
>>
>>29485157
Surviving an illness makes you immune you fucking retard thats what I said.

PEOPLE GOT SICK

THE ONES WHO SURVIVED GAINED IMMUNITY
>>
>>29485043
>lie about having armor to further your argument, because you're retarded
>j-just trolling boyz haha forgot where i was
>>
File: 1394995150668.jpg (61KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1394995150668.jpg
61KB, 500x383px
>>29485203
>Surviving an illness makes you immune
No it doesn't, you know nothing retard. Not dying doesn't make anyone immune. So go look up what immunity is before talking out of your ignorant ass.
>>
File: IMG_20160403_234717250.jpg (1MB, 2142x3367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160403_234717250.jpg
1MB, 2142x3367px
>>29485021
50ish lbs, but it's all 16-14ga for rule compliance and heavier than a period suit.
>>29485052
>HURR
>30-40lbs for a period correct 11th century halberk with integral mittens an coif.
>~10lbs per leg for chausses
>5ish lb conical helmet or ~10lb flat top proto greathelm

And where'd you pull the "REEEE modern maille is heavier!" Bullshit out of? Just because your larp crew uses butted 14ga doesn't mean living history reenactors with properly recreated tailored maille are as retarded as you.

Pic related, stay mad and stop spouting shit from the D&D dungeon guide as fact. Between Victorian revisionism and sword and sorcery chuds it's a pain in the ass fixing all the hotshit wrong opinions thrown around regarding the medieval period.
>>
>>29484235
Yes, but the IOTV weighs in at 30 lbs compared to knight armor which can weigh at up to 100 lbs (though generally less, but on general principles noticeably heavier). Not to mention modern gear is better equipped for long term survival as well as not requiring someone else to carry your crap.
>>
>>29485241
If I get smallpox.

And I survive the illness.

I am now immune to smallpox, and cannot get the same strain of smallpox again.
>>
File: 1457660493885.jpg (51KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
1457660493885.jpg
51KB, 500x563px
>>29485229
>>
>>29485284
That's not what you said. But thanks for proving my point regardless
>>
>>29485280
>up to 100lbs
no
https://myarmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=8023&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

>>29485052
>14th century half sleeve, mid thigh haubergeon: 31lbs
>a 11th century knee length, full sleeve hauberk with integrated mittens and a coif
>not weighing 40+lbs
>each chausse not weighing 7-10lbs
>it not predominantly sitting on the shoulder and hips
If you don't have first hand experience with a proper recreation or proofs the shit you're spewing is correct academically, don't post m8.
>>
>All these people saying knights

Goddamn, /k/, are you high? Like if every soldier had a 3 thirty round magazines, you've got 4500 bullets. Then you've got every soldier equipped with basic survival equipment. Then you've got the fact they actually know shit about the world they live in and how not to get shot by random assholes trying to steal their horses. Not to mention they all speak the same language and understand the premise of a zombie survival scenario.

Like for the knights, this is what you get
>Got that platemail for when zombies actually get close enough since they don't have fucking guns
>Got horses. Probably will get eaten desu fampai since most knights had squires to take care of their shit and managing 50 horses in a zombie apocalypse would probably be a new sort of hell
>They probably could bash the shit out of some zombies in close range combat

The exception would be if this was in their time period. If it was the middle ages, definitely knights would fair better than marines in the modern age because of population density. If a zombie plague broke out in Europe, you could probably just saddle down in fuck off no where and no one would find you.

Of course, marines in the middle ages would still fair better as they can still fucking shoot everything to death.
>>
>>29485264
>>30-40lbs for a period correct 11th century halberk with integral mittens an coif.

First of all, I said the most extreme. modern XXL haubergon that goes to just below the knees, and just past the shoulder is around 8 pounds, and the heaviest Hauberk i've ever seen is around 30 pounds at Stirling castle.

Second of all, most modern medium sized Hauberks are like 14 fucking pounds. I respect that you know a lot of what you're talking about, but so do I and they aren't that fucking heavy and although this is moving goalposts a bit, the weight differences are absolutely fucking negligible.

Lets just agree to disagree, I'm glad you're not lying at least. Good to see another enthusiast on /k/
>>
Knights

The Muhreen could not survive in rustic conditions.
>>
>>29482575
zombies are basically stupid ass animals that are even dumb enough to lumber slowly straight toward you

there would be no zombie "apocalypse", firearms are super effective
>>
>>29485264
God Save An Tir!
>>
>>29485405
your link literally says a full length hauberk would weigh approximately 25 pounds.
>>
>>29485264
>REEEE modern maille is heavier!"

They were generally made of a higher gauge steel. the only surviving viking piece of maille was around 16 gauge, but obviously more modern (a few hundred years later) is not quite like that.
>>
>>29485409
Especially the people saying swords don't need ammo. I guarantee you the man fighting with a sword dies quicker to zombies than the man fighting with a rifle. It doesn't matter how self sufficient your weapon is if you're not alive to use it. Besides it not like swords are unbreakable, they can only chop through so many bodies.
>>
>>29485409
>Goddamn, /k/, are you high? Like if every soldier had a 3 thirty round magazines, you've got 4500 bullets. Then you've got every soldier equipped with basic survival equipment. Then you've got the fact they actually know shit about the world they live in and how not to get shot by random assholes trying to steal their horses. Not to mention they all speak the same language and understand the premise of a zombie survival scenario.

crusaders are not said whether or not they're in their time period, or modern, so they have been assumed to be in their own time period by all previous posters

>platemail
this does not exist
>horses will get eaten
eaten by the knights tbqh
>>29485535
A gun can only shoot so many zambabwe's m8. Sure, your sword might break, but that's not all that fucking knights used, it's a god damn side arm for fucks sake.
>>
File: knights-hospitaller-knight-1140.jpg (2MB, 1984x2628px) Image search: [Google]
knights-hospitaller-knight-1140.jpg
2MB, 1984x2628px
>>29485454
no it doesn't. 3 14th-15th century mail haubergeon are discussed, weighing 31lbs, 20lbs, and 18lbs, respectively. a haubergeon is a mid thigh or higher, short sleeved maille shirt. A hauberk from the 11th century norman conquest/first crusade era would be significantly larger with an integral coif, integral mittens, knee length or longer, etc. ergo heavier. IE 40ish lbs Add in the weight of chauses and the helmet and you're in the ~50lb range, same or heavier than a white harness.
>>
File: Bait.jpg (108KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
108KB, 625x626px
>>29485574
>Sure, your sword might break, but that's not all that fucking knights used, it's a god damn side arm for fucks sake.
>sword
>side arm
>>
>>29485466
most reproduction maille is 16 or 18ga and weighs LESS than period maille due to indians being the kikes of the asian subcontinent and making the links too large.

some of them are getting better though, most of the Lord of Battles flatring stuff is 8mm ID or smaller and people have tailored them into passable suits for living history.
>>
>>29485574
A sword might be a sidearms but it's still the most effective zombie killer in the crusader's arsenal, a lance is very unwieldy on foot and mounted combat won't last long if there is no one to take care of the horses once they are tired.

And my point about about "swords can only chop through so many bodies" was just to point out that both guns AND swords are going to be useless eventually
>>
>>29483446
>doesn't know about the next Ice Age being thousands of years overdue
>>
>>29483882
From the river or from the well.

You do know that modern hikers use portable purification kits whenever they fill up from a stream, right?

Until the last century or so, alcohol was the only known reliable way to ensure drinking the water wouldn't kill you.
>>
>>29483814
Took you fuckers that long huh?
First day skyrim cam out I knew those swords where way too heavy for a normal guy.
>>
>>29485709
>a lance is very unwieldy on foot
no it's fucking not you retard
>>29485605
you're literally baiting me by saying that what i said is bait
whostrollingwho.jpg
>>
>>29485916
>First day skyrim cam out I knew those swords where way too heavy for a normal guy.
Iron sword is pretty realistic iirc. keep in mind I haven't played skyrim in years.
>>
>>29485450

I'll see you at Baroness War brother!
>>
>>29485709
>>29486056
>a lance is very unwieldy on foot
>no it's fucking not
Against zombies I would say it is. It's basically a shorter pike, which could work fine in formation but would be pretty useless otherwise.

I would imagine the crusader would fight from horseback until dismounted, at which point a sword would serve far better against the surrounding zombies than the lance would, he would ditch it immediately. I don't see the crusaders deciding to ditch their horses and fight in formation against an enemy as unorganized as zombies
>>
>>29486233
>It's basically a shorter pike, which could work fine in formation but would be pretty useless otherwise.

literally every single combat manual and treatise would like to disagree with you

you also seem to think that there's a difference between a spear, and a lance which there isn't
>>
>>29486328
Treatise's don't teach how to deal with a horde of unarmed and unarmored people trying to eat you. I'm aware a lance on foot has it's uses but against zombies I would say a sword preferable, you can swing it mush faster and cover a greater area around yourself to keep from getting surrounded
>>
>>29482606

I just want to let you know I enjoyed your post.
>>
File: Stick always wins.jpg (32KB, 526x331px) Image search: [Google]
Stick always wins.jpg
32KB, 526x331px
>>29482575
Stick. Stick always wins.
>>
guys, what if we made some mutant plants to fight the zombies?
>>
>>29487434
I think you might be on to something.
>>
>>29482575
They both remove kebab
>>
>>29482606
>Marines are better trained in survival though.

>Not realizing that in the 15th century and such everyone was a survival master
>>
>>29482575
Knights would do something retarded like attack the zombies in the name of the lord.

Marines would just put up a wire fence and call it a day
>>
>>29487865
You realise Knights were the gear Queers of the 15th century and a single marine could call all their mums fat and they would be bound by honor attack the marine.

Squires did all the work because Knights were lazy shits.
>>
>>29482575
The knights because there is more to that situation than just killing zombies. Knights have more agricultural skills, they know how to make and repair tools instead of filling out a paper slip, paying a fine, and waiting for supply to replace it, and their weapons are self sufficient. But it depends on the individual Marines, if you get fifty hicks from Kentucky and Tennessee with a hundred teeth to go between all of them you'll probably be doing better than with fifty bros or fifty niggers. So it depends, Cledusmarines, Chadmarines, or Niggamarines?
>>
>>29487900
How retarded are you to think Knights did peasant work?

Peasants farmed, smithy repaired
>>
>>29482575
Neither, because a zombie apocolypse is ridiculous, any zombie outbreak would be immediately crushed by the military/police/just random people with guns. Also, all of the zombies would freeze (destroying their tissue)/decompose/dry up really fucking quickly.
>>
>>29487876
>Knights would do something retarded like attack the zombies in the name of the lord.
Zombies are allergic to holy water because they are possessed by the devil. Zombie teeth couldn't possibly penetrate their armor either.

Deus Vult
>>
>>29486815
>>>29486328 (You)
>Treatise's don't teach how to deal with a horde of unarmed and unarmored people trying to eat you.

you stab them in the fucking face? it's not hard dude.
>swing it much faster and cover a greater area
if this is an issue, than use a glaive or any other weapon from the variety of polearms that exist
>>
>>29484422
>hand picked for fantasy
>us military disproportionately conservative and from south
>south is disproportionately agricultural and rural
>somehow 1/50 being raised on a farm is unreasonable.

Hint most marines probably aren't english majors.

>PT
I'm betting modern PT is superior to medieval PT.

>vaccines
Yes people get sick, but your post seems to downplay how many lives are saved yearly from basic shit. Being immune to tetanus, polio, flu, and smallpox is god-tier, and here immunity is absolutely important. If you went back in time with a box of vaccines, say 1,000 doses and some antibiotics, there would be a crusade just for that shit.

Reminder that germs have killed more people than any other source. Understanding modern germ theory, proper wound cleaning and after care is absolutely a big factor for the marines.
>>
>>29488153
>I'm betting modern PT is superior to medieval PT.
why? it's just exercising. it's exactly the same.
>>
File: Smug crusader.jpg (723KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Smug crusader.jpg
723KB, 1920x1080px
Ammo runs out
Belief in God does not
Knights win
>>
>>29488153
This guy is right with vaccines.
An apocalypse would throw so much shit and we'll rotting corpses everywhere we'd see a resurgence in diseases long gone just because there's filth and shit everywhere. Being immune to these diseases is one of the best things you can have in this senario.
>>
Marines
Ammo can be made and scavenged, gun parts are everywhere in the US
Proper sword care requires immobile tools and swords would dull pretty quickly
>>
>>29486066
One of the steel long swords where like 30 pounds good luck swinging that shit
If I had to guess both teams would fuck up a lot of shit
Have to give it to marine though you don't know the individual skill sets and hey there's a fuck ton of ARs AKs and ammo to go with it in America
If the scenarios was modern day America with both teams
No one is ever specific so I try to avoid this shit.
>>
>>29488665
>One of the steel long swords where like 30 pounds good luck swinging that shit

what the fuck? no they weren't you fucking retard
>>
>>29488665
>One of the steel long swords where like 30 pounds good luck swinging that shit
the fuck are you getting 30 pounds from? They were maybe 10 at the most, and the vast majority of swords were like 5 pounds
>>
>>29488194
Deus vult friend.
>>
In addition to>>29488153
and >>29488501
I would say the fact that most if not all of the marines are probably familiar with the premises of a zombie apocalypse would give them a huge edge. The knights would run into a bunch of zombies, might get bit by one or two, go to sleep that night thinking it's just a regular injury, then the whole encampment gets infected overnight by that one guy turning zombie in his sleep and biting everyone else while they sleep.
>>
GUYS THE KNIGHTS HORSES WOULD BECOME INFECTED

They would have undead mounts that wouldn't need to eat, sleep, etc.
>>
>>29483814

>Sarah Woodbury
>Woodbury
>wood bury

Don't mind if I do.
>>
>>29487884
But all Knights used to be squires...
>>
>>29484027
>more illiterate mudslimes
Funny thing is that during the crusades they'd actually be LESS illiterate
>>
File: 1450694705780.jpg (64KB, 288x268px) Image search: [Google]
1450694705780.jpg
64KB, 288x268px
>>29483432
Also implied is the noise created by gunshots.
>>
>>29488730
>10 at most
No they weren't faggot
The heaviest were 8lbs and those were giant greatswords that were bigger than you are

>>29488665
Longswords came after the crusades and were usually about 3lbs
A popular crusading weapon was the falchion
>>
>>29482575
At lvl 2, Crusaders are immune to fear. At lvl 3, Crusaders become immune to all diseases. At lvl 8, any weapon they wield becomes holy and they get +4 to attack and damage against evil beings. Of course, all Crusaders can smite evil.
>>
>>29482922
.... because, a marine with thousends of bodies dog piling him... would just ride the eagle of freedom to safety?
> For real what the fuck is with these retarded comments
> Hurr duuur, the swords would wear out with rust and break after a million zombie kills, whereas marines knife will never wear out
> Hurr duur if all the zombies breathed in at once, it would suck all the air out of the world, and knights would suffocate in their helmets, because knights need are
> huur derp Marines would run out of ammo and not having a horse means they cant get to level two and unlock the wizard stone of akghtyh to open the crystal bridge.

WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE?!
>>
>>29483650
No he's right, your wrong. Closed off societies, even in the modem day, suffer greatly from outside immune systems that have adapted to new illnesses. Peeps of the past would get utterly fucked to death by our sniffles and colds, assuming modern-day-anon knew not to drink the dirty water and boil it first, otherwise he might just shit himself to death.
>>
>>29483659
>Zombie horde is here.
Fear not my 49 crusader brethren, for I, inspired by God, hath a plan:
First, we 50 men, build a castle, with a large two stage entrance and portcullis.
THEN! after those 15 years or so of building the castle (God, i'm sure, will provide the materials and know how plus slaves to carry shit - along with food and water)
We can cut down our lances, stab them endlessly into human skulls, and burn their bodies, with, you know, God power.
Lastly, we will have an endless supply of food and water inside our mighty fortress because...... SHIT IS THAT A ZOMBIE EATING ALFREDS FUCKING FACE OFF!
> Marines; we can shoot zombies, forever, because we're not just marines, we're COD marines, and have scavenger perk and morter attack unlocked at level 5. GG we win.

R U WE TAAARDEAD!?
>>
File: Suck it.gif (2MB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
Suck it.gif
2MB, 294x273px
>>29486083
See you there. Look for Aziz in Glymm Mere.
>>
File: 9335_7d71_830.jpg (96KB, 830x642px) Image search: [Google]
9335_7d71_830.jpg
96KB, 830x642px
>>29493896
Good answer.
>>
>>29494116
>not having an ancestral keep
>not modernizing it like your father before you when necessary
Absolutely ignoble/10

>months of food and a well? R u a wizard!?
What do you think a castle was for anon?

>implying 50 dudes couldn't make a motte and Bailey Norman conquest "castle" in a few days
>implying a 6ft ditch around a 6ft mound with a 10ft wooden wall wouldn't keep zombies at bay
>portcullises are Eldrich technology

All you have go do is bait the zombies with a Saxon baby tied to the top of a 15ft post and bidaily ride up with a bucket of pitch and set all the gathered zombies aflame. Zombie crisis averted
>>
>>29482575
The knights would get shitfaced drunk within the first hour and probably get themselves killed.
>>
>>29482575
50 crusader knights will have a bunch of squires as their "equipment"
>>
>>29482575
>marine bitten
>dies

>knight bitten
>lol plate Armour
>>
>>29484238
op said
krusader knights
not
servs
>>
>>29485409
squires and sevs are equipment
when talking about fifty knights you are actually talking about a hundret or more people
>>
Am I the only one who realizes that every single Marine would immediately understand what zombies are, how to avoid them using movie techniques, how to kill them, and the necessary zombie survival movie scavenging techniques?

Knights didn't have plays about zombies.

For us modern people, as soon as something looks like it might be a zombie attack we're like, "Oh please be zombies," and as soon as only a head shot kills the dead thing, we know that "Yes ok this is the zombie apocalypse I've been waiting for."

Am I really the only one who thinks this is the single most important fact to face?

Furthermore, Marines can just stand on their broken down Humvees, hell they can live on the roofs of the things forever, making them completely immune to all but the largest stacking of zombie hordes.

Come on guys. Use your heads. These chain mail and nutrition facts mean nothing in comparison to being 30 movies into the zombie genre of modern society. We're literally been training for this our entire lives.
>>
>>29499076
I mean hell, even the Marines would immediately understand the concept of making a bunch of spears rather than drawing more zombies by discharging weapons.

Meanwhile the knights would already have such weapons but a quarter of them would die before every man knew for sure how to kill a zombie. but that's all the knowledge they would gain until many more casualties were earned. Meanwhile every single Marine on Earth already has a nearly intimate knowledge (as we all do) of zombie biology and survival factors in a post-zombie-outbreak world. I hazard that as soon as the real life zombie scenario is realized, no Marines would die from zombie bites during the first 6 months. Think about it. Would YOU? There are rooftops everywhere, none of us are stupid enough to not outright avoid a zombie threat.
>>
When they update with the next patch, can they delete marines? Serve no purpose given that all the other services do what they do w/o fucking things up.
>>
>>29499154
Oops wrong thread, sorry guys DISC
>>
>>29482575
knights. cut one in half it turns into 2 knights. knight wins every time
>>
>>29482575
Kinghts obviously. U.S. Marines are not particularly good soldiers. They recruit from the dregs of society. Most other countries select the best for their corps. Also... Most modern military are too reliant on their equipment. The kinghts would do the job with a bit old cold steel..
>>
File: god.png (163KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
god.png
163KB, 600x833px
>>29484066
hahaha look at this guy mad because we type more efficiently
all the posts are gonna get deleted eventually anyway don't you have a star wars wiki to edit or something you fuckin autist aaaaaaha
>>
>>29482575
>ppl living for war
>welfare queens
gee i wonder who
>>
>>29482595
they'd kill the horses and ride zombies
>>
>>29483367
>dark ages Europe
>physically fit
>>
>>29482575

The Marines because the Zombies are after brains.
>>
>>29482606
>Marines are better trained in survival though.
you seriously think Marines would survive one day without kool aid and air conditioning? They would be overrun by 1700 hours, when they say "I quit, I only get paid paid from 9 to 5"
>>
>>29482575
>plot twist melee combat only
>>
>>29483878
>be soldier
>be sent to Korea and put on det overlooking DMZ
>duty day is basically play video games for 6 hours and work out in the afternoon
>mfw I get issued a never fired M4 with giggle switch, red dot, and gangster grip
>mfw I'll almost certainly never fire it in anger
>>
>>29482638
Forgetting the White Mage... Poor poor fools...
>>
>>29499704
Just mag dump at The PRK. What are they gonna do? Start a war that kills tens of thousands and lose? You'd be a pussy-ass bitch not to.
>>
>>29499308
This. And when they killed all they zombies they would use their penises as pogo sticks.

I hate this fucking board sometimes.
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.