[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remove stump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (12KB, 100x152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 100x152px
Any sappers on /k/ this morning? I'm trying to find out what can be used in lie of a blasting cap for ANFO. wouldnt shotgun shell wired to a battery work?
Enjoy a pic of Joachim krüger, who fought a soviet tank on foot with his erection flying because his pants caught fire.
>>
>>29465623
terrorist pls go.
>>
>>29465623
Heat and pressure, dumb dick, heat and pressure.
>>
I wish. The. I could find someone to answer my questions
>>
>>29465671
alright you're gonna need some cheap extention cords all hooked up, least 100 feet or more

then you're gonna get some electrical pliers and cut the male plug off and strip the wires
>>
>>29465671
Just wing it. Worst thing that happens is you blow off both your hands and everybody finds out you were planning to blow up your school, you autistic little git.
>>
>>29465623
No low explosive will be powerful enough to set off anfo.

You need a blasting cap attached to a TNT booster to get anfo going.
>>
Nope, you're out of luck OP.
Shotgun shell etc will just splatter it around, ANFO requires a detonating shockwave, not propellant ignition..
You need at least a blasting cap, preferably with a booster - either cart of dynamite/ gelignite/ powergel for reliable transfer.
>>
Well damn. I was hoping to avoid giving BATF money for permission to work on my own property. Thanks for the info tho
>>
>>29465623
Tannerite
>>
File: 1390570511256.jpg (56KB, 1367x416px) Image search: [Google]
1390570511256.jpg
56KB, 1367x416px
Do this, anon.
>>
>>29465623
>I'm trying to find out what can be used in lie of a blasting cap for ANFO.
Learned about some pIRA stuff on a course prior to deployment to Northern Ireland, allthough that was about 25 years ago so I might not remember every last detail.

Their go-to detonator was made up from half a dozen camera flash bulbs (the incandescent kind, like you'd get in the flash of an SLR) soldered together in series. these are fed through a 1" wide tube (I want to say 1" plastic tube with holes drilled in the side but I'm not certain that's right), then the tube is filled with powder from emptied out shotgun rounds.

To make it go bang, the bulbs get connected to a 12v car battery (possibly via a relay). For one or two 1/100ths of a second the flash bulbs will try to draw /all/ the power from the car battery, which can crank at the far side of 500A, whereas the bulb would usually use 0.1mA. That makes the filament evaporate, which in turns makes the bulb burst like an over inflated baloon. That releases enough energy to deflagellate the gunpowder, and that releases sufficient energy to detonate the AN/FO.
>>
>>29465765
>deflagellate

verb, to un-whip something.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.