[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I weaponize baby food jars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
How can I weaponize baby food jars?
>>
Piss in them and let it ferment.
>>
>>29462603
wasps. lots of angry wasps
>>
File: Lex.jpg (77KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lex.jpg
77KB, 1000x500px
>>29462603
Fill it with piss
>>
Fill with napalm
Light on fire
Throw at target
>>
>>29462603

Fill half way up with whole milk.

Insert raw chicken cutlet.

Put in ventilation ducts that no one will ever find.

Level a building in 6 weeks.
>>
Nail a bunch of lids to a bat and epoxy the jars back onto them.
>>
Insert it in someones ass and shatter.
>>
>>29462652
This
>>
Fill with bullets, gasoline, and those little popper things that you throw at the ground
>>
I was really hoping to have more of a grenade type device
>>
>>29462603
Fill it with bullet ants and throw it at someone.
>>
>>29462708
>>29462716
that's basically a grenade, shrapnel everywhere in the direction its thrown is your goal?
>>
>>29462603
Fart
>>
>>29462724
I live in Georgia so bullet ants would be difficult to procure.
>>
Make a baby jart
>>
>>29462716

Fill up a pillow with them and tie it firmly shut.
Throw at target with authority.
>>
>>29462730
Yeah but that won't actually do anything will it?
>>
>>29462736
I'm sorry miss Jackson. I am for real
>>
File: There_go_my_nipples.png (194KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
There_go_my_nipples.png
194KB, 400x304px
>>29462653
I like this idea
>>
>>29462759

It's a terrible idea. Bats splinter when you drive nails into them.
>>
>>29462603
great for storing dmt
>>
>>29462746

your'e adorable.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 467x713px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 467x713px
>>29462746
yes it will explode metal bullet and shell everywhere if that's what you want to hear
>>
glue two lids together with the threads facing outwards. Fill one jar with ammonium and the other with chlorine. Throw at enemy riot police formation as if you were throwing a cricket ball, with the "seam" down the middle.
>>
>>29462840
Bleach* not chlorine. oops.

It's a crowd dispersion device. Make sure to bring a gas mask and filters.
>>
>>29462853
You had it right, it's cholrine that reacts with ammonia but not all bleachs have chlorine in them. I would use something bigger too, 2gal plastic pail with a tight lid and just roll that sucker when the pressure starts
>>
Firecracker and black powder
>>
>>29462628
Defender?
>>
>>29462603
Just like we did a long time ago ...

>saltpeter, charcoal and sulfur
>>
File: 1434861784740.jpg (996KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1434861784740.jpg
996KB, 2560x1920px
Make either mini molov cocktails or mini shrapnel grenades. Both are very simple.

Molotovs:
>fill with either gasoline or homemade napalm, which can easily be created with a mix of gasoline and Styrofoam
>close lid on rag
>light rag and throw

Shrapnel nades:
>fill bottle with explosive powder.
This can be specifically bought, or acquired from simple fireworks.
>for more shrapnel, fill bottle with nails and screws alongside powder.
>punch hole in lid and stick fuse through.
>tape fuse hole
>place and light

Both are simple, easy, and cheap.
>>
>>29462948
>2016
>Using shrapnel and fragmentation interchangeably
>>
Fill them with glitter. Throw without the lid.
>>
>>29462603
Helene, fill them up with sarin.
>>
Put healthy snacks in them and rubberband religious pamphlets to them.
>>
>>29462823
Those popper things will work to ignite the thing?
>>
>>29462603
Junkie Blood, throw them at people you don't like
>>
>>29462603
Cram them up your opponent's ass and give them a good, solid kick.
>>
>>29463013
that would certainly be suspicious
>>
>>29462732
Nice
>>
this is my forst post on /k/ so here goes. first you need a pipe and some rocks. vinegar and baking soda too. the pipe needs to be slightly larger than the baby food jar, about a quarter inch should be fine for a circular jar. seal the bottom of the pipe and put the rocks in the bottom. fill in the space in between the rocks with the baking soda. fill the baby jar with vinegar. put the jar in the pipe. the glass bottom of the jar should touch the rocks. seal the top of the pipe. mark witch side is the top if you want to keep easy track of it. when you want to use it slam the bottom of the pipe on the ground, so that the glass bottom of the baby jar shatters on the rocks. the vinegar and baking soda rapidly expand so throw that fucker fast. if its done right, you should have a cheap exploding pipe bomb. loosely tape nails to the outside of the pipe if you want more shrapnel. for homeland defense only.
>>
>>29462603this is my forst post on /k/ so here goes. first you need a pipe and some rocks. vinegar and baking soda too. the pipe needs to be slightly larger than the baby food jar, about a quarter inch should be fine for a circular jar. seal the bottom of the pipe and put the rocks in the bottom. fill in the space in between the rocks with the baking soda. fill the baby jar with vinegar. put the jar in the pipe. the glass bottom of the jar should touch the rocks. seal the top of the pipe. mark witch side is the top if you want to keep easy track of it. when you want to use it slam the bottom of the pipe on the ground, so that the glass bottom of the baby jar shatters on the rocks. the vinegar and baking soda rapidly expand so throw that fucker fast. if its done right, you should have a cheap exploding pipe bomb. loosely tape nails to the outside of the pipe if you want more shrapnel. for homeland defense only.
>>
File: 1380575249033.jpg (80KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
1380575249033.jpg
80KB, 426x382px
>>29464115
i like it
>>
fill it with brown recluses
>>
>>29462603
I bet if you filled them with blackpowder and jammed a fuse through a punch hole in the lid, you could wrap it up with duct tape and get a big boom.
It really wouldn't work all the time or kill anything effectively.
Best bet is filling them with fishing weights, take them in a backpack to a pedestrian bridge over a freeway, use tin snips to cut a fist hole through the fence, and drop them strategically into the windshields of oncoming traffic.
Or maybe building a micro trebuchet on a utility trailer, driving it to a strategic place in your local town, and launch these lead filled baby jars in random directions, taking care only to get over the buildings, and land into the streets.
You could even sooner make a large slingshot, designed perfectly large enough to fit a tiny glass baby food jar, and be like that bald... slingshot...guy on youtube.
>>
>>29462653
this is the best idea so far
>>
File: 225.gif (415KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
225.gif
415KB, 320x213px
>>29462653
>>
>>29462652
What so does it make a poison gas or does it just smell like utter shit?
>>
>>29464305
It's milk and chicken what do you think it does?
>>
>>29462626
Alternatively, fill one up with poo and put a balloon over top
>>
>>29462603
Make a jar pulsejet and strap a knife to it.
>>
Fill it with ants
>>
>>29464305

It makes nerve gas.
>>
>>29464305
>Poison gas

Never eat chicken and milk at the same time........
>>
>>29462603
Alright, OP, heres what you do. First, you need a bigger jar. A commercial size pickel jar would work great. Open it and put a bottlecap full of soda in the bottom. Mountain Dew or Sun Drop works best. Leave the lid off and place outside on a hot summer day. Over time, yellow jackets will begin to come to the jar to get to the yummy soda. When you have a decent number in the jar, quickly sneak up ad put the lid on the jar. You should wrap yourself in a mylar blanket first so the yellow jackets can't see your heat signature, as this would ruin the whole process and you'd have to start over. Once you have a jar full of bees, place it in the fridge for about 15-20 minutes. This will put the bees into a state of hibernation and they will be inactive. Once the beez are catching some zzz's, pick them out with a long set of tweezers and put them in the baby food jars. It would e best if you could put some food for them in the jars to keep their energy up once they wake up, but don't put anything too sticky or they might get stuck, and stuck beez are no good. Rinse and repeat until each baby food jar has about 10-15 bees in it. Next, you need to construct a potato launcher, only you won't be launching potatoes out of it. There are several guides on the internet you may use. Once that is finished, go to your local Dollar Tree and buy a set of those wire/cloth bee wings. IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO GET BEE WINGS, IF THEY ARE BUTTERFLY WINGS YOU WILL HAVE TO START AL OVER. Pick u a small bag to carry your bees in while you're there. Now, once all of this is finished, take your launcher, beenades, and wings and head into town. you must be careful about this, for your job is secret. If you get caught, you'll have to start all over from the beeginning. Carefully hide in the bushes and launch your beenades into any enclosed space you can. Drive through windows, car windows, bank doors, everything.
>>
>>29467001
Each time you do this, you must whisper "king of the beez" to yourself or the beez will not know you're on their side and you'll have to start all over. Now, once you say this, the beez will know what they're supposed to do. While everyone in town is distracted by the mayhem causing beez, you are free to do anything you wish. Sneak into movies, take extra ketchup from McDonalds, whatever. It is vital that you keep your bee wings on the whole time, or the beez will not recognize you and may try to cause mayhem with you. It is important that you hide your wings, so wear a jacket or the mylar blanket again over your wings. Don't worry, the beez will know the difference. Now have fun and bee safe with yur new friends, but remember they must return home soon. After doing this several times, the first step won't bee necessary and you can just leave the babbyfood jars out and the beez will come by themselves.
>>
>>29462776
What are pilot holes
>>
>>29467104

That's genious.
I'm also the poster for the original idea.
Weird how that goes.
>>
>>29462776
This is worth following up. The cops looked for who did it but could not find the artist/weirdo who did it.
http://sf.curbed.com/2015/11/30/9896008/spiked-baseball-bats-puzzle-sf-residents-and-police
>>
>>29464795
Of course you won't... Its not kosher man
>>
>>29468945

Pilot holes and lag bolts.
Does beg the question if the lag bolt going across the grain will prevent a bat shattering moment when force is applied wrongly to the bat.
Also small pilot holes with bolts and washers ran through my head in the original baby jar bat post, but honestly, calling it a good idea is a stretch.
Filling the jars with all the suggestions from this thread while they are attached to the bat...now that would be genious...genius :)
>>
>>29467014

Oh, and all as many known allergens as possible.
>>
>>29463096
If it was filled with maybe 5-10ml, left in the hot sun for an hour, only aerosolized gasoline is splodey.
>>
>>29469206
fill the jars with ghost pepper hotsauce
>play bop a nigga
>jar shatters on guy when you hit him with bat
>cuts the shit out of him
>855,000Scoville to open wounds.jpg
>>
>>29462653
I want to see this happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (537KB, 811x1204px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
537KB, 811x1204px
I heard in Vietnam helo crews us to put mini grenades into baby food jars and pull the pin when dropped out of the aircraft the glass would shatter and the spoon would fly off boom!
>>
>>29462603
>fill jar 1/4 full with gasoline
>dissolve styrofoam
>add more gas
>add more styrofoam
>seal jar
>attach flammable object
>when the time comes lite and throw

there you go
>>
>>29462979
lol'd
>>
go taofledermaus style
crush them and load in shels
>>
>>29462603
Molotov
>>29462628
Wasp molotov
>>29462724
Ant molotov
>>29462732
Stink molotov
>>29462740
Molotov molotov
>>
>>29462678
Kek
>>
>>29470940
that's fucking genius
>>
>>29464115
I like it.

More lethal version.
>get a PVC pipe with a diameter that will accommodate a 12 gauge shell.
>get end caps for it
>on one cap mount a nail or screw in the center
>take some weak glue and mount the 12 gauge shell to the other cap with the primer facing so it will go into the pipe
>make a grip on the shell end
>make 40 more
>arm hoodlums with them and stage a mass smack down on a rival gang
>successfully remove gang by self inflicted boom stick
>>
>>29472614
This would probably work.
>>
>>29470305

That's cruel and unusual.

Glass jars though..muriatic for full on whatevergetshitdies mode.
>>
File: 1459605686953.jpg (13KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1459605686953.jpg
13KB, 267x200px
Place an explosive of your choice in the center of the jar.
Fill the surrounding area with thermite(3 parts rust, 1 part aluminum dust).
Glue ball bearings, nails or metal scrap to the outside.
Profit.
>>
Also you will need to set off the thermite with a magnesium fuse to start it.
>>
>>29462603
>buy or make quarter stick fireworks
>drill hole in lid of jar
>push fuse through until the quarter stick will be suspended in the middle of jar
>hot glue fuse in place
>drop quarter stick into jar and pour BB's in around it
>shake around and add as many BB's as you can, keeping the quarter stick relatively centered
>screw lid down tight
>voila, Sie haben jetzt ein Grenate gemacht!

Thinking about it though, that might be way too many BB's to fill the empty space.. maybe figure out a way to just glue a layer of them to the inside of the glass and fill the empty space with more powder?
>>
>>29462753
Never meant to make your daughter cry..
>>
>>29462603
Take a few shotgun shells and empty their contents into the jar, roll 6" of cotton string around in the power first, though. Then, jab a hole in the center of the jar, insert the string, tie the outside end of the string around a match, then duct-tape the string and match on the outside.

Take some double-sided tape and attach a striking surface for the match to a glove on your off-hand. When you need to deploy the grenade, you simply run your off-hand across the match, which lights the fuze.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.