[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Civil War 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 40

File: CStoday.jpg (49KB, 799x541px) Image search: [Google]
CStoday.jpg
49KB, 799x541px
If the US had a civil war today, with the same divisions as before - who would win ?

Assume each side already has an effective government and command structure.

Assume military forces are allied to their base location rather than where troops call home.

Overseas forces and nuclear forces are neutral.

International support remains as it was in the civil war.

(assume the leaders are trump and bernie for the lels)
>>
>>29440470
Are you stupid? Look at the states you drew. The South would be basically depending on Texas to supply and would you look at that there's a good chunk of mil bases and population centers in the North.
>>
>>29440486
The north is full of faggots and trannies now though, the south would win in a landslide.
>>
>>29440486
So basically the same thing that happened last Civil War?
>>
>>29440470
I don't think you could convince enough yankees to fight to keep the CSA in the USA. Losing the CSA would guarantee liberal dominance of US politics.
>>
>>29440470
That depends what the purpose of the South starting shit again is.

If you want to reenslave nogs then nah. They taking our guns away? I would actively sabotage here in the North.
>>
>>29440486
>Look at the states you drew

I wasn't alive then buddy.
>>
>>29440470

>beach junkies in Miami signing up to fight in a civil war
>Niggers in Atlanta fighting for the confederacy
>Texas, economically the strongest contributor to the CSA, would share a border with Mexico without the backing of the United States Federal Government
>This would preoccupy a great deal of their resources, along with other border states
>the poorest states in the United States would overwhelmingly be part of the CSA; also the majority of states included are currently a 'net loss' for the US, taking in more than they pay into government aid
>all of the economic reasons the South lost Civil War 1 are still applicable
>this would immensely weaken the United States and would badly effect economic and military alliances that have taken decades to build.
>>
>>29440470
Most of the US navy's assets are based in Norfolk, Jacksonville and Mayport.

The south will have a huge navy this time around - one that can reach anywhere inland with missiles and aircraft.
>>
>>29440470
>If the US had a civil war today, with the same divisions as before
>>29440500
>The north is full of faggots and trannies now though, the south would win in a landslide.

Not so much for either of you. First off, outside of major population centers the country is very conservative. Secondly, we make nothing in this country and so both sides would have to import most of their munitions and supplies.

Op is a fagot and his argument is that of a 12yo.
>>
>>29440702
>Op is a fagot and his argument is that of a 12yo.

And what argument is that my bitter republican friend ?
>>
>>29440470
It would look like that DMZ comic except the free states would win in a landslide by straight up seizing the disproportionate amount of crazy amounts of weapons depots and government research labs in their states or counties. Because yuppies don't want scawy weapons ranges near their hugbox neighborhoods.
>>
>>29440588
>>Texas, economically the strongest contributor to the CSA, would share a border with Mexico without the backing of the United States Federal Government
>>This would preoccupy a great deal of their resources, along with other border states
I don't think you fully grasp just how a wartime mentality affects these sorts of things. Illegal immigration is only an issue because we are at peace. If we were at war, border infractions could be met with lethal force and illegal immigrants could be arrested on the pretense that they're foreign agents - notwithstanding the fact that people generally do not wish to immigrate to war zones.
>>
The whole "The south is poor, the north is rich" thing is true anymore. New York is poorer than Texas, and many of the US loyalist states are poorer than the south, which also has more manufacturing now.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_GDP
>>
>>29440470
The South wins because it now has the manufacturing base and not the North.
>>
File: william-sherman2-large.jpg (17KB, 385x304px) Image search: [Google]
william-sherman2-large.jpg
17KB, 385x304px
>mfw a yellow-bellied Dixie boy gets assravaged near me
>>
>>29440938
That is true. Without central law enforcement a large number of people would patrol the border and shoot anyone in the wrong side of the fence at the slightest provocation.
>>
>>29440486
what if we also took silicon valley/southern california? Robot plantations.
>>
File: texasmirror.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
texasmirror.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Texan here, I like to think that we'd fuck off and mind our own business, but I honestly can't say for sure that's what would happen.

We might ally with the CSA, but we probably wouldn't be that heavily involved. We'd probably allow the CSA to use Houston as a port, but would bill them or collect taxes for it.

Texas doesn't align with the 'south' as much as most people think.
>>
>>29440551
>south started the shit
Read some history, fool

captcha: Caribou Levis
>>
>>29440470
>If the US had a civil war today, with the same divisions as before - who would win ?
>USA includes areas that weren't even settled by white men in the 1860's
The Hawaiian's would secede to form their own independent kingdom, kill all the haoles, and live happily ever after. The Sioux would get all their land back and blow up Mt. Rushmore. The Russians would once more have Alaska and decide not to sell it to us this time.
>>
>>29441144
Thats true. And it's because you're boot licking fags. South Carolina is everything Texas talks about being
>>
>>29441102
The forces being used for internal security aren't being used to fight on the front.

>>29441144
Texas would align with the North, they're not going to risk the massive chunk of GDP that comes from government contracts.
>>
>>29441273
This. Plus SC barbecue is best barbecue. Fight me on this
>>
>>29441465
Nigger.
Please.

NC barbecue a best. All others get out. And tame the trannies with you.
>>
>>29440702
Is that one of the bullshit maps from before the election of 2012?
>>
File: 1432490695128.jpg (29KB, 246x299px) Image search: [Google]
1432490695128.jpg
29KB, 246x299px
>>29441221
Well they did actually. They wanted to start another slave state, which would throw off the balance politically. They also weren't supposed to.

Ever heard of the Missouri Compromise?

It's you that needs some histary lessens feller.
>>
>>29441554
>argueing with facts on k/
you're the wrong one for even using this board. Don't you know you can't dissuade people who beleive the shitty legend of the south (or whatever it was called)
>>
File: 1437260657504.jpg (139KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1437260657504.jpg
139KB, 600x404px
>>29441583
I have nowhere else to go.
>>
>>29440470
>implying it would break down between the south and the north this time

Take a look at this map, states marked in red have lodged petitions asking to break away from the rest of the United States since Obama returned to the White House in 2012
>>
>>29441239
>implying the injuns can stop drinking listerine long enough to form a nation

>>29441465
>>29441493
>people actually like bitter and vinegary bbq
Please, mid-west/texas dry rub spicy bbq is best bbq.
>>
>>29441617
>implying Oregan, Colorado, or NY would ever chose to secede and it's not a small minority
>implying Jersey would be allowed considering how close to the capital it is and would be swamped with fed gov forces
I did notice you said lodged petitions, but simply starting one doesn't mean jack shit, I would rather see a petition where they got at least 5% of the state pop to sign
>>
File: unnamed.gif (154KB, 192x312px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
154KB, 192x312px
Yeah, I'll die for the confederacy
>>
File: 1458280342705.jpg (171KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1458280342705.jpg
171KB, 1080x1255px
>>29441465
T E X A S
E
X
A
S

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF MEXICAN FOOD TEAMED UP WITH SUPERIOR BARBECUE FROM SUPERIOR COWS FROM A SUPERIOR LAND, YOU BACK COUNTRY REDNECK SWINE
>>
>>29441617
no, whole states wouldn't secede.
you'd have a bunch of people from almost every state form a red dawn style resistance and fuck shit up that way.
and funnily enough, ca would probably be the best place to start, followed by texas.
why?
ports, people to recruit, lots of resources, and fucking vandenburg.
once your insurgency owns the area around your nuclear arsenal and could have people attempting to infiltrate, you're fucked.
>>
>>29441704
The majority of Texans don't want to succeed either, yet it's popular culture in the US to expect Texas to do so.

The fact that successionary movements exist at all in those states is remarkable. Also New York isn't primarily New York city, Oregon isn't primarily Portland and Colorado isn't just faggots from Boulder and Denver.

>>29441755
That's my point. Thinking it would divide between the south and north again is stupid.
>>
>>29441617

New York? for what reason? this seems slightly fishy
>>
>>29441144
Yup. Texas is mostly Texas, not "da South". Presumably they'd go neutral and sell guns and oil to both sides. Which would be a very Texas thing to do.
>>
>>29440659
So we're ignoring the much larger (60% vs 40%) Pacific Fleet that is stationed in Hawaii and San Diego?
>>
>>29440470
I really don't think a civil war would be fought along borders. It would much more be Gangs of lunatic infowars readers shooting as many politicians, military positions, and federal buildings as they can. With the opposing side being the military and federal law enforcement.
>>
>>29441773
right, but that chart of states that filed to secede doesn't mean anything.
the amount of people who had signed those petitions in total is more relevant.
plus the way it's shown it conveys that the whole state would want to secede, I figure that counties or groups of counties would secede.
>>
>>29441823
>right, but that chart of states that filed to secede doesn't mean anything.
It means there were enough buttblasted people within that state to consider succession.

Your reading into it more than I am m8.
>>
>>29441554
And the North also wanted a free state which would provide an unbalance for the South as well. Hence why the Missouri Compromise became a thing. Both sides wanted to overpower the ofther with their agendas. However, the South started it all by firing on the North's Fort Sumter, so your still on the right correcting that anon
>>
>>29441493
Vinegar and rub on tasteless meat doesn't make barbecue. Superior mustard based is truly king. And send them our way. qt traps are a-ok.
Ps enjoy your pistol permits
>>
>>29441670
Vinegar and dry rub is NC asshole.
>>
>>29442111
No one does dry rub like the Midwest and Texas.

And you guys use waaaaay too much vinegar.
>>
>>29442123
lol I'm not in NC. I'm in best Carolina with the golden greatness of mustard based
>>
>>29442156
The vinegar comment still remains then. Even more so with SC actually.
>>
File: election comparison.png (2MB, 1198x653px) Image search: [Google]
election comparison.png
2MB, 1198x653px
>>29441704
>>29441784
>they don't realize that New York is becoming increasingly conservative outside of NYC
people got REALLY pissed off after Cuomo passed SAFE and fucked them over for good boy points from City voters, unsurprisingly it almost backfired spectacularly on him

>>29441773
this guy gets it
>>
>>29440486
There are 5 carriers docked in Norfolk, dont know if all 5 are still stationed there though.
>>
>>29440702

>major population centers

>implying major population centers are less important than swaths of prairies and sparsely settled rednecks
>>
>>29442258
It doesn't matter which is "more important". Push comes to shove, those rednecks will survive much longer without the cities than vice versa.
>>
>>29442302

I can't say I follow your logic. Population centers offer means of production, major infrastructures, political power and a source for conscription. In the long run these places have the resources to survive attrition for a longer period of time.
>>
>>29442200
>those blue pockets.
C'mon NY Staters you need to get rid of then.
>>
>>29442334
>cut cities off from food
>a week later none of the other shit matters, because modern logistics is based on keeping produce as fresh as possible from field to store
Some things will never change.
>>
>>29442334
>no way to produce food
>no natural resources to trade for food
>>
>>29440470
If plowing salt into your fields until you beg for surrender wasn't enough for you southern 'patriots', imagine what all of you will do with you get this taste of yankee hospitality...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGM-30_Minuteman

Oh, and since the south is a net-taker of government money, once the spigot gets shut off, ya'll would be broke.
>>
>>29440470
Do we have to fight.
Could we just let them go? Like watch how fast the south devolved into a 3rd world country?
>>
>>29442363
>>29442353

do you expect a conflict like this to be pockets of lib cities under siege by con armies? unless there is an absolute breakdown of local and state government across the entire country it's much more expected that lines would be drawn across established political borders
>>
>>29442363
>thousands upon thousands of hungry young men with military equipment VS some guys with the food.

Ho boy.
>>
>>29440702
>if you ignore major population centers, the country is conservative

>if you ignore most of the people, the ones that are left over are conservative

>conservatives are a minority that are scattered across endless plains of mcnothing because its the only place they can afford to park their trailors

>you are retarded and lack a basic understanding of statistics or sociology

>what the fuck does this have to do with /k/?
>>
>>29442424
I don't think it would happen at all, personally. But the cities vs. rural area political disconnect is far greater than North v South. It's not 1858 anymore.
>>
>>29442424
even if thats the case, it doesnt change the fact that the south by and large produces the majority of our countries food. even with the southern bits of a few states producing a shitload of corn, that wont feed everyone without the south.
>>29442425
>he thinks a significant portion of the military is not from the the south
>he thinks armies can fight without food
>>
united we stand...and what else?
>>
South would need to annex Mexico for resources or risk having everything fall apart because of the shit flinging between Oklahoma farmers, who refuse to learn how to properly manage their water consumption ramping up production because no breadbasket, and the Texas panhandle that needs dem aquifer drippings.
>>
File: 1457893057234.png (256KB, 547x422px) Image search: [Google]
1457893057234.png
256KB, 547x422px
>>29440470
What would likely happen if United States enter the second period of Civil War would most likely resemble what happened in the Balkans the 1990s.
Most likely the individual states begin to adopt a strictly Anti-Federalists stance and would begin to inflict their own Sovereign will over their territory.
It would be very unlike the first Civil War where there is a strict Division and two separate nation. The United States was mostly Be very balkanized with perhaps a Loosely organized federal government tasked with National Defense and perhaps some other regulatory capability but no major Sovereign Authority over the individual states.
Examples of this can already be seen happening in places like California, Colorado and Indiana. States are imposing their own regulations when it comes to the Second Amendment marijuana and LBGT rights. Oftentimes in direct contradiction and defiance of the federal government.
This time around were much less likely to see an actual War and we're more likely to see change through policy and refusal to comply with Federal Authority. Any hostile action would most likely he conducted between the individual states and policing agencies like the DEA and ATF.

> I apologize for typos I'm using voice to text
>>
>>29442200

>outside of new york city, new york is conservative

>if you ignore most of the people that live in NY, you can find some that are conservative, although they are a minority if you actually count all the people in NY. Which you kind of have to do, unless you masturbate to pictures of pre surrender Robert Lee.
>>
>>29442418

Significant parts of it are already there, mi familia.
>>
>>29442528
something like this is especially likely if someone like Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton gets elected. Someone who would be extremely proactive with very polarizing Policy would be more likely to widen the Divide between states and the federal government. Leading to a balkanisation of the United States for a decentralization of federal Authority.
>>
File: flag_of_new_England.png (820B, 150x90px) Image search: [Google]
flag_of_new_England.png
820B, 150x90px
>South becomes its own country, immediately fails.
>New England becomes its own country, Golden age.
>>
>Texas stops acting like it's part of the south after a mass exodus of fucking Califaggots
Sounds about right
>>
another thing to consider is that the military - despite the rightist stereotype - and the federal government are largely bound to a centrist political agenda where republitards and democraps are two sides of the same shitty coin. a dissenting force would be at a disadvantage, and its more likely a rebellion would be sparked in the far right camp than the far left.
>>
>>29442602

new england master race represent
>>
File: 1453662395339.png (203KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
1453662395339.png
203KB, 1802x905px
>>
File: 1453662333095.png (145KB, 1787x921px) Image search: [Google]
1453662333095.png
145KB, 1787x921px
>>
>>29442612
all volunteer millitary though. A good majority who belonged to the southern states would defect at the start of any such hostility or we would have internal conflict in and on military bases.
>>
>>29442535
>Cuomo only narrowly wins election by riding on city votes
>hurr only some people vote conservative
>durr liberal views are relevant outside of a few strongholds
stay mad Applefag
>>
>>29440938
Texas would need to form an alliance with Mexico at all costs.
Given the penchant of Republicans and later the CIA stirring Mexico into such a broken shit pot throughout the 19th-20th centuries, Texas can't risk having to deal with a war of Northern aggression and Mexico being manipulated into another revolution.
>>
Again. If the south raises an existential threat to the north, the minuitman silos open up and rain death on them. South has not response.

I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but i believe all the boomers are based out of yankee states, too?
>>
>>29442658

>when you're a majority, you can act like it
>until then, you're just a kid trying to eat the filling out of a twinkie pretending that the world is made of vanilla cream.
>>
>>29442658

In solidly blue states in the north-east, our republicans can and are elected to office. Because our republicans don't tend to be those crazy evangelical ones.

Socially-liberal fiscal-conservatives, that's the republicans that get elected up here. Massachusetts has a republican governor, and used to have Mitt Romney as Governor.

Fatt chance in hell new yorkers, city or rural, will side against their state.
>>
>>29440470
>who would win ?
The nukes would. Thanks Obama
>>
>>29440500
I know a lot of faggots and trannies that can shoot as well as they suck dick.
>>
>>29442812
Sure, but do they own guns?
>>
>>29442843
Its America, its easy as fuck to get guns.

Americas two biggest black market exports are horse meet to Canada, and guns to Latin America.

I don't know why conservative posters get the idea that they will have an advantage of being armed.
>>
>>29442935
>conservative

Nah senpai, I'm NPA, I'm just pointing out that a good shooter without a gun, when the shit hits the fan, is just a dead person.
>>
>>29443017
>delusional

shit never hits the fan, senpai.
Its only sick puppies that are hoping that it dies.
>>
>>29443094
The only one delusion here is you fampai.

Are you seriously arguing that not having a gun makes you safe?
>>
>>29440470
everyone loses or wins because of the willingness to use nuclear weapons.

In fact, the very first step to starting a civil war would probably involve capturing US nuclear weapons in confederate territory and suing for peace.

>nuclear holocaust
>a new neighbor

Choose wisely.
>>
>>29443191
>MADD works against yourself

do you use suicide to force yourself to get out of bed in the morning, that's how dumb you sound right now.
>>
>>29443156
So, there are 2 different points here.

1. will shtf enough that I would not be able to obtain a firearm and protect myself in a reasonable period of time and

2. does having a gun make you safe

The answer to the first is 'wolverines', apparently but is really 'no, s aint gonna htf, so we're all good here. Except for prepper nutbags that are hoping for an end-of-days solution.

The answer to the second is more complicated, but for most people is also 'no', because most people never need a gun so having one (which somewhat increases your risk of death, or of death to one of your family members) would say that for most, a gun isnt needed, for the rest, some are more safe but many are less safe. Its that it gives a false impression of safety.
>>
>>29443211
Well, I would certainly do it.

But then again, I actually care about my freedom.
>>
>>29443215
>stupid baseless shit

Okay, now I know you're just making shit up.
>>
>>29443215
Yeah, I guess all those cops with guns don't really need them.
>>
>>29443211
There's no MADD. South doesn't have the nukes. Well, the north would send them over a few at a time...

>>29443228
nu-uh isn't a reply. drop your internet card off in the mail and go to bed.
>>
>>29443215
as soon as people are scared the cost of a firearm and ammo will increase massively, think trying to buy .22LR during the '12-'13 AWB panic.

Do you want to pay $50 for a box of 10 rounds of .22LR and $1,500 for a bolt action .22LR?

A round in storage is better than 10 rounds in someone else's greedy paws.
>>
>>29443237
Most people aren't cops with guns. you fucking idiot. Which is why I said that for some, they are more safe. It depends on your situation. Ask the mom whose 3 year old shot her in the back down in florida how safe she was with that cocked and locked 1911...
>>
>>29443243
"Nu-uh" was more of a reply than that post was worth.
>>
>>29443255
Most guns that are stolen are stolen from cops. So you're sure that cops are the ones that need guns?
>>
>>29443259
>thank you for your contribution. I hope your community college logic and debate class offers a refund on your tuition.
>>
>>29443017
Some do and if they don't they are friends with that one guy who has like all of the guns and post on /k/ regularly.
>>
>>29443272
That is basically what I'm saying, thank you for echoing my feelings.
>>
>>29443215
I use the wolverines argument constantly.

IF we don't has the same guns as duh armeh we can't stay saff.

Take those deer rifles one good ambush. You now have military equipment if the shit has hit the fan.
>>
>>29441144
Texas would be foolish not to join. That much power means a lot of influence. Think USSR and its satellite states during the cold war. And since it's a Confederation separatist movement you know that they would have to have really lax secession rules in one of the first 3 lines of the new constitution. I guess what I'm saying is if it all ends up going to shit you could still cut bait and head for shore in a heartbeat.
>>
>>29443299
we're not arguing about someone that has a deer rifle though, we're arguing about an alarmed transgendered boipucci.
>>
>>29443307
>Think USSR and its satellite states during the cold war.

Yeah that worked out really well last time.
>>
>>29442434
>you're biased
>I'm biased in the opposite direction
>I'm right
>you're stupid

All I'm getting from this. State school huh?
>>
>>29443248
The whole reasons AMMO prices are getting so fucking high is because of this logic. People are stock pilling buying in bulk so the demand is going sky high and there jacking up the price and artificialy lowering supply to keep the demand up. And, creating the illusion of scarcity.
>>
>>29443368
>buhbye. go mouth breathe somewhere else.
>>
>>29443323
Okay, remove communism from the picture and it likely wouldn't crumble. Do you know how a confederation actually works?
>>
>>29441144
As a texas fag, id join the CSA in a heartbeat
>>
>>29441735
Seconded
>>
>>29443368
>thinking US private schools are good
>>
>>29443393
Yes, but I also know how it doesn't work.
>>
>>29443377
That does not change the facts.

>when the panic hits if you don't have ammo it will cost a fortune, making every round you have on hand worth at least double it's current purchase price

how this comes about is not my concern, and not within my power to change. Another panic will happen if people get scared, most likely.
>>
>>29443475
Do your own reloads and have a brass catcher. Never worry again.
>>
>>29442258
those "swathes of prairies sparsely settled by rednecks" are where the military comes from m8.

Also where people have 2 weeks to several months of accident preparedness supplies.

Also where there is a centerfire rifle for every man woman and child.

>civil war II electric boogaloo declared
>75% projected military desertion if there is a sitting democrat president
>a goodly portion stay in the communist states of america and fuck shit up from the inside and feed info to the "rebels"
>red states whose state legislatures and governors secede and things generally don't turn to shit because the grainbelt is the same thing as the bible belt.
>commie cities stop getting food
>domestic terrorism and general interruption of services fuck up the electrical grid, municipal water system, and sewer system within weeks in commie northern and cali cities. pretty much every city becomes detroit but if detroit still had millions of people living in it's hellscape.
>mass rioting.jpg
>cultural enrichment squads.jpg
>the "sparsely settled rednecks" are sitting pretty eating beans and rice cooked over propane stoves and watching the skies and highways for black helicopters and the mass exodus of innercity niggers and cuck loyalist faggots.

a civil war would destroy the US as we know it and the fact that the US stations it's soldier outside of their home states to avoid secession ironically means that you'll have tens of thousands of "rebels" taking over NE military installations and marching into state capitals relatively unimpeded because most of the military are moto southern hicks.
>>
>>29441144
>Texan here

Alaskan here. I know for a FACT we'd just fuck off and mind out own business.
>>
>>29443845
Hello, Alaska. My name is Cascadia. I heard you just got out of a relationship with America. He was an asshole to a lot of other states and even Canadian Provinces. I formed a support group. Would you like to join us?
>>
>>29443893
>>29443845
>Alaska
>Cascadia

Texas here.

RUN YOU FOOLS. RUN LIKE THE WIND. DON'T LET THEM TAKE YOU ALIVE.
>>
File: MaximumHabbenings.jpg (102KB, 753x507px) Image search: [Google]
MaximumHabbenings.jpg
102KB, 753x507px
>>29440470
Pic related:
>>
>>29440470
South has the better military bases.
>>
File: Kentucky_Constitution.png (571KB, 959x771px) Image search: [Google]
Kentucky_Constitution.png
571KB, 959x771px
>>29440470
>KY being a rebel state

UNITED WE STAND
DIVIDED WE FALL
>>
>>29440470
>tfw the casualties for most confederate states just says dead
I don't know this feel, my side won
>>
File: mfg2.jpg (34KB, 576x540px) Image search: [Google]
mfg2.jpg
34KB, 576x540px
>>29440702

"Secondly, we make nothing in this country and so both sides would have to import most of their munitions and supplies."

So all the US' arms producing capabilities would vanish overnight? I can imagine some stuff that's built in multiple states might be a bit scarce for a period of time though.
>>
I'm not actually sure whether or not I'd want to live in the extreme left or extreme right shithole which would be left depending on the victor.
>>
>>29440470

Depends on who can launch the nukes at the other side first, which if I had to guess, would be the side with Washington D.C.

Not to say there wouldn't be, heh, political fallout for reducing half of itself to a radioactive wasteland.
>>
>>29440470
Win in what sense? Is one side or the other trying to preserve territorial integrity? Whichever side is merely trying to survive independently would probably "win," in the sense they complete their objective. Most likely neither side could sustain the types of operations to take and hold large swaths of the enemy territory, especially if they're as casualty averse as the U.S. military currently is. Most likely you would see low level conflicts similar to what you see in the middle east as each side attempts to destabilize the other and foster break-away factions.
>>
>>29441144
first, nice triple dubs.

second, i agree, for the most part, as texans, we pretty much just do what ever we want
>>
>>29444200
This, we need each other to balance out the retards on both sides.
>>
>>29442392
It's Y'ALL, you inbred yankee.

You All. Not "Ya All".
>>
>>29442655
>A good majority who belonged to the southern states would defect at the start of any such hostility or we would have internal conflict in and on military bases.
Possible but not entirely likely.

When is the last time that someone agreed with everything their state did, or even with the majority of the state's population? If we worked with that logic, literally everyone from California and New York would be anti-gun (as opposed to just the strawman that's propped up around here from time to time).
>>
>>29441617
oh my gods please let NY and NJ leave, let them go back to english rule and never be spoken of again they are the biggest blights upon this nation... especially NJ that state needs to cease its existence
>>
>>29444432
>be an ohioan
>ohio is part of the new United Republic of Murrika
>you're stationed in New Jersey
>fugg
>pvt. anon are you going to support your oath!
>...uh sure (the part where you defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic)
>do a shitty job and leak information live a sieve
or
>ok boys I know you're all from the south but the south has rebelled against "america" but you're fine with fighting your friends and family right?
>stare at officer
>officer stares at higher officer
>goes up the line until they find one who isn't from the south
>frag the shit out of that guy and anyone else who isn't defecting
>you guys want to like... take over the state capital or some shit?
>k
>>
So, who can blind the other first? Who would win the war of satellite control?
Defected Nasa or Norad?
>>
>>29444620
See that's actually as retarded as the "release all the prisoners and let them cause anarchy" idea.

Since soldiers killing each other on military bases, far from home, or criminal scum running wild all over the nation, is bad for anyone. Everyone loses when it's complete anarchy.

As for your specific assertion, the whole "friends and family" thing is being overplayed, considering how a soldier who's been posted all around the US, or even in just one place up North away from 'home', is going to have friends and family in their new location that they care about just as much, if not more than the ones they left in their home state. People aren't going to suddenly let loyalty to a place they haven't been in near a decade override all other concerns, including common sense.
>>
>>29444771
you're assuming it's going to be a bunch of lower enlisted reenacting the hunger games and not 75% of the military at all levels defecting as organized units as is predicted in a "plz violate your oath to the constitution" scenario.

we'd probably see a... get this... civil war style "peaceful" split, a la confederates marching out of westpoint
>military base in blue state staffed predominantly with red state good ole boys
>"southerners" empty the larder and gtfo out of dodge because they know they can't maintain their position and escape west/south loaded for bear.
with the same happening all over the country for both sides as state governments take in the inventory of thier domestic military bases and integrate it into a new military hierarchy.
>>
>>29441617
Should we really count Texas? I mean, Texas always has separatists, regardless of political climate.
>>
>>29441493
NC barbecue is shit compared to Texas Barbecue
>>
>>29444934
Fuck off Texan. I've had barbecue everywhere in the US and Carolina style bbq is God tier
>>
I wonder what would become of Hawaii.
>>
>>29444974
You're so full of shit it pours out of your mouth, turns on your dad's laptop, clicks on IE, types in 4chan.org into the address bar, clicks on /k/, looks for threads, and shitposts it's digital shit in threads.
>>
>>29445008
They could probably just self sustain.
>>
>>29445023
If posting truth is considered shitposting now, I'm guilty as charged. Texas bbq isn't garbage but Carolina style is best
>>
>>29445061
Or you're just that deluded with moonshine.
>>
>>29440470
Navy SEALs training grounds at Coronado belong to the North,
>CSA is fucked
>>
>>29445074
Keep clinging to your meme tier bbq texasbro
>>
>>29445008
>>29445026
the locals would burn through the islands, IE business as per usual when da ebil white man doesn't keep them in check.

>>29445121
>liking the taste of vinegar
>>
>>29445128
>Not liking the taste of vinegar
You'll get some hair on your balls one day
>>
>>29445161
Might as well drink alkaline syrup.
>>
>>29444055
BBQ Mingua is the shit, don't even try arguing with me nigger.
>>
>>29445170
Might as well swallow that semen instead of spitting like the quitter you are
>>
>>29445195
>implying I don't gargle
>>
>>29445205
Well acceptance is the first step
>>
>>29445195
>"I suck enough dicks to have a preference on what to do with the jizz"- Vinegar BBQ lovers
>>
>>29441239
Alaskan here.

Fuck you dipshit.

That is all.
>>
>>29440470
>the mid-Northwest
>Central Plains
>states that vote Republican every presidential election even if the GOP candidate is shit
>states that overwhelmingly voted for hardcore conservative Ted Cruz over moderate Trump
>will fight for overwhelmingly liberal California and New England for no reason
>states that will take away their guns and oppress their religions if the Southern states actually secede because it's easier to change the Constitution to be liberal at that point
Literally what reasoning?
>>
>>29441239

Hell naw. We'll finally have an excuse to industrialize while being backed by our airforce which you kindly donated to us. Ruskies ain't coming near here.
>>
>>29445506
this

also
>the mexican part of new mexico and arizona
>part of confederacy2 electric boogaloo
>everything but south california and the NE
>not seceding or being really apathetic about being part of Worst Murrika.
>>
>>29441024
>implying texas got hit by the civil war
>>
>>29440702
>utah is the only solid red state

feels good bro
>>
>>29441273
Except wealthy.
Or important at all.
>>
>>29445571
When I heard you talking color gradients, I was hoping I was going to look at that map and find it titled, "Degree of saturation of nuclear detonations in the event of a civil war." Alas.
>>
>>29440470

CSA would get fucking murdered because there are a lot more people in the West nowadays.
>>
File: california-map.jpg (546KB, 1497x1635px) Image search: [Google]
california-map.jpg
546KB, 1497x1635px
>>29440470
>>29441144

>tfw Californian

>war begins
>immediately bum rushed by Mexico
>Pacific fleet nopes out of San Diego, docks at Alameda
>Bay Area put under martial law

>LA burns to the ground
>Mexican army pulls out as sectarian conflict intensifies

We would be lucky if even half of So-Cal was salvageable.
>>
>>29440470
Op is a fag

The rules you set up are made to favor the south (almost all the land based icbms are in the north).

Get over it. The South lost. There was no great moral justification for them trying to break the country because they were afraid they might not be able to keep owning people.

Take off the rose tinted glasses bro
>>
File: download (5).jpg (12KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
12KB, 279x180px
>>29440470
You have States on here that didn't exist in the civil war.
>>
Illinoisian here, for being as corrupt as we are we crushed southern skulls in the civil war. Our state was designed as a dagger to stab to the heart of the confederacy, access to all the major rivers and transportation hubs. We have 11 active nuclear power facilities, all major rail and river hubs and access to the great lakes. When the rest of the midwest became the rust belt we diversified our industry. Collectively the midwest would crush the south again if there was a civil war v2.
>>
>>29442528
This, t b h.

Obstructionism will be the new order. At some point they will not agree to a budget, the fucking retards.
>>
>>29440470
Impossible to say OP. Too many variables, does the military solit 50 50? Who knows, it wouldnt be libs versus cons, it would be the disenfranchised versus the established, and a few idealists taking their side. There would be massive civilian death on both sides, thats for sure.
>>
>>29445115
> All the actual team guys join the CSA.

Wew.
>>
>>29440702
>Look at all these people that like Romney
>He fucking lost
Not exactly a great argument
>>
File: Capture3421.jpg (73KB, 879x580px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3421.jpg
73KB, 879x580px
>>29444190
>Leaving out China because they curbstomp USA in manufacturing
>>
>>29446321
not really they make alot of low quality stuff, in the united states we manufacturer stuff that no one else can in the world. so what you get is quality vs quantity.
>>
File: 1413851751487.jpg (6KB, 165x200px) Image search: [Google]
1413851751487.jpg
6KB, 165x200px
>>29446333
Truly americucks are masters of damage control
>>
>>29446345
you're going to have to work harder for that 50 yen my slant eyed friend.

Don't worry, once the 3 gorges dam finally bursts us filthy capitalists will be just fine despite the interruption to the strategic McDonalds toy supply.
>>
>>29444055
the carolina cup is hell of alot better than your stinkin derby.
>>
>>29445752
>>LA burns to the ground

The true winner here is humanity
>>
File: USA_2nd_CivilWar.png (162KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
USA_2nd_CivilWar.png
162KB, 1280x800px
>>29442642
Thanks! I didn't have that one

dumping what I do have
>>
File: USA_2nd_CivilWar2.jpg (681KB, 1391x1000px) Image search: [Google]
USA_2nd_CivilWar2.jpg
681KB, 1391x1000px
>>29446572
>>
File: USA_2nd_CivilWar3.png (213KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
USA_2nd_CivilWar3.png
213KB, 1802x905px
>>29446581
>>
File: USA_2nd_CivilWarGameOfDrones.png (108KB, 1775x811px) Image search: [Google]
USA_2nd_CivilWarGameOfDrones.png
108KB, 1775x811px
>>29446584
fuck, that's already been posted my bad
>>
>>29446572
>>29446581
>>29446584
>>29442642
>>29446586

So in regard to the OP's question, really what I gather from these is...
No one would win.

If we look at the shit show that is Syria, and then combine that with even more global interest/meddling and Jewry, plus actual competent fighting forces with half decent weapons and equipment and education higher than elementary level schooling.. well, that shit isn't going away any time soon. As it's been stated before in the caps as soon as a civil war breaks out, that is the end of the United States as we know it. It'll most likely splinter off into at least two, possibly more, separate entities, and that's only after hundred of thousand die. IMO
>>
>>29446333
>we manufacture stuff that no one else in the world can
Uhm no. The US makes lots of weapons, but if it fell that would just result in higher production from the other major weapons producing nations.

The US makes a lot of computer chips. But any Western country could do that, the only difficult part would be getting the infrastructure set up.
>>
>>29440523
Then in 10-15 years after the libtards are done fucking their own military over the Confederacy can invade will relative ease.
>>
>>29445571
You missed the Okies
>>
>>29440486
Most ground forces would be in the CSA. Outside of there you've got, what, Ft Drum? Benning, Bragg, Hood, and Campbell have most of the Army's assets.
>>
>>29441893
The secession of SC meant that federal property became state property on their soil. Union troops guarding the fort were trespassing and if Lincoln hadn't ordered a resupply (Buchanan was against it), they would have honorably surrendered, avoiding war and the stupid "the south started it" meme.

t. History teacher
>>
It's funny how everyone always seems to assume that libruls and da guvmint would start the civil war.

When every conservative poster here is practically slavering at the thought of being able to tear the country apart in a devastating war that will let them kill all the people they don't like, and generally fuck up everything, everywhere, for everyone.
>>
>>29440470

Honestly, it would be about 40 states kicking out coastal liberal states and urban enclaves getting politically isolated.
>>
>>29441465
Kansas City & Midwest bbq is god tier nobody except you likes you shitty vinegar & tang bbq
>>
>>29440486
The Southern US has more than half of the Army's bases, as well as more than half of the Marine Corps bases.
>>
>>29443403
>Texas fag
>wanting to join anything that has rapist Louisanians associated with it
Did Katrina refugees not teach you anything?
>>
File: 1259707060567.jpg (28KB, 336x322px) Image search: [Google]
1259707060567.jpg
28KB, 336x322px
>>29440470
commiefornia has the numbers, but lacks arms and armaments making it an easy sack for arizona.
>>
Isn't Texas one of a grand total of like 2 states that could legally secede any time they want? Having been your own nation before joining the union gives some neat perks.
>>
Liberals would look at the "war" in the cyber-cafe and continue drinking starbucks while a bunch of rednecks parade around in technicals.
>>
Your dumb ass didn't even draw the fucking sides right.

Hell anon at least go to fucking google before you draw a map next time.
>>
>>29441273
That's tough talk for a shit hole that has never won a war
>>
>If the US had a civil war today, with the same divisions as before - who would win
>Day 1, first declaration of secession
>Day 2, the internet and local news full of stories about pipe music coming from the skies
>Day 3, 20% of the states have taken sides
>Day 5, explosions go off in numerous capitals in the South
>Day 6, CSA realized, but the North is leery at the idea of a taking up arms
>Day 6.4, bombs go off in California, Michigan, and New York
>Day 9, North decides it is mad
>Day 9.2 skirmishes begin as militias attempt to secure interstate highways
>Day 11, chains of explosions directed out our shitty infrastructure send every state into cascading blackouts
>Day 13, the revolution devours its children due to lack of Netflix and porn
>Day 15, state alliances dissolve
>Day 19, the sound of pipes can be heard on the wind throughout what was once America once more
>Day 19.2, WASPS, jigs, and conspiracy fags think its the end times
>Day 19.4, every shortwave frequency is droned out by the sound of drunken laughter, trumpets, and harps
>Day 20, the nearly two century plan has finally been realized. The Papist uprising is complete. Mexico and Ireland divide the ravished corpse of America.
You'd have to be insane to think its a good idea to weaken America. You think Jews control everything? Look at the goddamn Irish. They flooded our shores, they took up arms against us, all the businesses ban their employment, they do nothing but drink and fight, and they're all for sectarian violence.
Yet, they reign over all the law enforcement in our land. Every fucking year we let them have their shitty little parades and we laugh and accept their pinches because we aren't wearing their gang colors. North vs South, before that we need to drive the goddamn Papists out. Who the hell do you think came up with the idea of union labor? The one fucking religion that hates the idea of working on Sundays. The one diaspora that thinks hangovers should be counted as federal holidays.
>>
>>29446967
Secede...no. Texas brokered a deal that It could split into 5 other states at any point after joining the US.
>>
>>29441617
Doesn't Vermont want to secede and reform the Republic of Vermont? Or at least some group does.
>>
>>29446689
the united states make incredibly high tech and complicated medical equipment no one else in the world can.
>>
>>29440470
US civil war will be drawn between major urban population centers and rural areas. The cities will have the wealth and a large chunk of manufacturing capability, rural areas will have control of most transit and raw resources.

The major cities might launch offensives to secure trade routes so they can continue to function, rural areas will move to siege these cities to prevent it. Depending on supplies, the urbanites will have difficulty lasting a considerable amount of time with the rural would experience a large drop in living conditions without cities to act as distribution centers. A protracted war would end in loss for the cities while a quick and bloody one that secured routes between population centers would doom the rural rebels.

If the cities win, their grip on the rural would tighten, more power would be given to the federal government, and individual states would have much less power to act on their own. If the rural win, the federal government would be weakened to almost ineffectual, states would see a great increase in their powers, tensions would rise between them as they drifted further and further apart.
>>
>>29440702
>we make nothing in this country
trump voter pls go
>>
>>29447168
I don't even....

Why the fuck would the paddies be the evil shotcallers of the NWO?

They can't even grow potatoes.
>>
I don't know why everyone here hopes for a civil war. It would result in the US being massively weakened, and likely occupied by some coalition of countries who don't want the US government to collapse and renege on all is debt obligations.
>>
File: 1449619653800.png (477KB, 793x434px) Image search: [Google]
1449619653800.png
477KB, 793x434px
>>29441617
Michigan here, we'd stay independent long enough to wreck Ohio, Illinois, and Indiana and take some clay then become part of Canada.
>mfw tourist season
>mfw persecuting FIPs under the guise of being Union spies
>>
>Live in NH
>country splits apart
>New England decided to form its own country
>Get bullied by Massachusetts
No thank you Massholes. My state's motto isn't "Live cucked or die"
>>
>>29448371
>They can't even grow potatoes.
Which is what they wanted America to think. How can you have a "famine" yet still have shit to export?
>Potato blight originated from Mexico
>Irish coming to America, just to turncoat and fight for Mexico
That is literally pottery. That kind of shit doesn't just happen.
>>
>>29449083
>That is literally pottery.
3/10 apply yourself
>>
>>29445008
They'd probably cut off all ties to the mainland, just so they don't get involved. Probably reach out to Pacific allies like Japan, China and S. Korea for food and supplies.
>>
File: Texas.jpg (193KB, 971x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Texas.jpg
193KB, 971x1231px
>>29441144
it would be in our best interest just to fuck off and be somewhat neutral. with the exception of selling shit to the highest bidder. fuck bitches,get money
>>
File: 1410961315438.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1410961315438.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>29441273
>this is what slack jawed faggots from South Carolina actually believe

Independent electrical grid, bitch, that's all I have to say.
>>
File: 1320281055414.png (24KB, 334x370px) Image search: [Google]
1320281055414.png
24KB, 334x370px
>>29441735
I love Texas.

Go to Juanito's if you ever find yourself in Pearland, best mexican food for miles unles you count Lila's cheese enchiladas with over easy eggs on top.
>>
>>29450104

sweet jesus, natalie dormer with an undercut makes harder than dragonforce.
>>
Illinois here. pls kill Chicago. Just burn that fucker to the ground.
>>
>>29448234
>federal government weakened to almost ineffectual

That's the way it should be.
>>
>>29450141
And if you're ever in Brownsville or nearby, go to Mr Taco.

I shot you not.
>>
>>29442631
>>29442642

For some reason, these always make me feel good. Like a sort of reassurance that all is not lost and if worse come to worse, I can at least shit everything up before I go.
>>
>>29448738
New Hampshire will forever be Massachusetts girl friend.

We fit each other like a glove really, we both have high land taxes, but New Hampshire has no sales tax and guns, MA has jobs so MA folks can go to New Hampshire to buy cheep booze and tobacco.
>>
>>29440702
You see that line of blue counties running from Southeast Virginia, through North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi? That's what's known as the black belt.
>>
File: texas (1).jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
texas (1).jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>29441144
As a Texan I can 100% confirm Texas would stay out of the CSA, though I'm not sure if they would join the Union.

Most likely scenario is we go neutral and sell resources to both sides.

I honestly don't think Texas would break off and become Republic of Texas again unless things got really ugly, despite the much better economy as compared to when we did go Republic of Texas.
>>
>>29445571
And West Virginia

We literally voted for an imprisoned felon in the Democratic primary.
>>
File: 1441845040616.jpg (2MB, 2839x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1441845040616.jpg
2MB, 2839x1023px
>>29445571
(Almost) Solid Blue New England is pretty based.
>>
>American Civil War
>Florida breaks off and goes on a drug fueled rampage
>Cubans and Haitians trying to escape back to their respective islands in rafts
>Drug capital of North America
>Disney starts conquering territory using imagineers build their own private army using theme park rides riddled with brainwashing
>Georgia asks our help in stopping the Northern aggression
>Drown Atlanta in free cocaine and meth
We..we're not particularly good state in a mainland war to be honest.
>>
>>29441144
Why does texas always think its so goddamn special? Texas isnt that great.
>>
Those of you stating that one side would use nuclear weapons should consider that the North would likely be unable to deploy the land based systems due to minimal range issues and safety features that would require a trip to Pantex or LANL to be bypassed.
The only useful nuclear weapons the North would have would be the SLBMs out of Kitsap.
But then the CSA has those and all the tactical ones at Kirtland giving them a major advantage in sheer numbers.

Not sure if you want that level of realism in this thought exercise/argument.
>>
>>29450491

What exactly are CT, MA, or RI successful at?
>>
>>29450565
>DisneyReich.

Fund it.
>>
>>29451171

Education, the best private and public schools. Highest average education level in the country, highest average IQs.

Technology, MA is Americas high tech capital.

And a boatload of STEM jobs and others resulting from those three, resulting in...

Infrastructure, well funded hospitals and other services everywhere.

High standards of living. Less poverty than the national average.

And don't forget longer histories than most of the rest of the nation. No American revolution without Massachusetts.

We ARE the spirit of America here. It says so on our license plates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwu1qAOvcsc
>>
>>29450104
>>29450150
She is old and has sad tits.

Go met a real lady, one that isn't cgi-assited makeup and pixels.
>>
>>29451334
>We ARE the spirit of America here. It says so on our license plates
>It says so on our license plates

K Y S
>>
>>29451171

want to know where all the fancy micro chips in your smart bombs come from?

BASED MASS
>>
It wouldn't be a civil war. It would be an endless bitter twitter hashtag.
>>
>>29441554
Fucking idiot. The north waved their big dick and said,'You can't have your own rights and you have to follow OUR rules and regulations.'
>>29441583

Northerners honest to God deserve death.
>>
>>29451401

northerners pay more net taxes out than southerners

northerners pay for your shit

think about that for a second my friend
>>
>>29442714
Rinos piss me off more than anything.
>>
>>29450442
Hell yeah we did
>>
File: Minute man testing.jpg (758KB, 3000x2272px) Image search: [Google]
Minute man testing.jpg
758KB, 3000x2272px
>>29451151
Assuming 45%/55% split of operational warheads. Assuming 360 Operational warheads on top of 4 submarine rotations at any given time . Plus transit time to get back from where ever they are in the ponds at time of recall to 300 miles off the coast.
>>
File: Ohio Constitution.png (710KB, 959x771px) Image search: [Google]
Ohio Constitution.png
710KB, 959x771px
>>29444055
I have yet to see an Ohio one, so I made it just to say Kentucky is a bunch of faggots.

Ohio stronk! Remove Bourboniggers!
>>
>>29451342
Meh, I'd still fuck her though.
>>
>>29452980
Ayyy 45003 represent
>>
File: 1459384085914.jpg (110KB, 799x541px) Image search: [Google]
1459384085914.jpg
110KB, 799x541px
>>29440470
pffff....we'd do like Texas and start our own country, get western canada to join up too....fossil flue, weed, and mountains for all!
>>
File: 1424403814172.jpg (29KB, 605x146px) Image search: [Google]
1424403814172.jpg
29KB, 605x146px
>>29453072
Cinci here. Looking forward to another depressing season of the Reds playing.

After the Bengals lost the first game of the playoffs. Again.
>>
File: pool is closed.jpg (85KB, 589x640px) Image search: [Google]
pool is closed.jpg
85KB, 589x640px
>>29448629
Hoosier here.

You can just fuckin' HAVE Gary and South Bend.
>>
>>29450600
Resources and infrastructure, Texas is the only state with a self sufficient electrical grid.

Most importantly guns, lots of guns, and even more military servicemen/women.
>>
>>29441062
Not only the manufacturing base, but also is what grows food, still has access to ports, has ~70% of the military bases, is filled with more people who use guns regularly and do more outdoor activities, also has access to various high level research laboratories and more.

The liberal north would get butt fucked quick.
>>
>>29440470

Fuck off confedaboo, you're not going to get to own black people ever.
>>
>>29446321

A country that has four times the population of the US manages to slightly surpass it in manufacturing capacity? color me surprised. If you paid close attention to the graph the (heavily industrialized) nations listed have a much higher population than the US put together. So the US produces almost as much as the other top economies in the world save for China.
>>
>>29453818
>own
Oh we learned our lesson.

We should have done what the krauts did.
>>
>>29453151
>Greater Montana Republic proceeds to be a Northwestern hyperpower in the world thanks to the power of FREEDOM and Superior Mountainmen technology to harness Yellowstone's true gaia-energy.
>cue Montana space colonies in 20 years after and a Galactic Republic in 200.
>>
>>29441144
Oklahoma would probably side with Texas, honestly
>>
>>29454098
Wtf did blacks ever do
Be black be in Africa be doing retarted shit staring at goats whitey comes beats the fucck out of you and brings you to a land you don't want to be in to do tasks they are to cheap to pay people to do. Literally blacks never em wanted to be in America you white people can blame your self for that you bought the dog now u got to feed it
>>
You're forgetting that Alaska would side with the CSA. That's a lot of crazy ass Samoans and natives.
>>
>>29454520

Actually, there was no way for Europeans to go much deeper into the continent than the coast. African kings would take captives from defeated tribes and sell them to European slavers. Often in exchange for guns, so at least they had their priorities right.
>>
>>29454603
>This is what racists actually believe
Africans aint never involved themselves in the slave trade m8, nice try though.
>>
>>29454747

For the sake of my sanity and blood pressure, I'm going to assume this is bait.
>>
>>29454810
Or that he is really that stupid.
>>
File: 12-18-14-coboyapocalypse.jpg (38KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
12-18-14-coboyapocalypse.jpg
38KB, 500x281px
>>29453151
>Cascadia+Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Nevada and northern California+Arizona
sign me the fuck up
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.