[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your dream alien invader from outer space?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 119

File: Battle_los_angeles.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_los_angeles.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
Something that gives humanity a real challenge.
>>
Moon rabbits.

wich moon rabit wud u fug /k/?

I would fug Reisen.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (693KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
693KB, 1920x1080px
>>29429285
'nuff said
>>
>>29429375
this and predators
>>
>>29429285
>real challenge.
aliens that tell us to live in peace with one and other
>>
File: Too Fat For Jeans.jpg (47KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
Too Fat For Jeans.jpg
47KB, 520x390px
Space amazons.
With geyser-cannon mammaries.
>>
>>29429285
If they have the technology to come here, then they would all be a real challenge.
>>
>>29429375
But come on... a ragtag group of, like, 10 marines managed to kill so many of them. Aliens Aliens wouldn't stand a chance against the full force of humanity's military.
>>
File: Scarlett Johansson Alien-c.png (436KB, 654x640px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlett Johansson Alien-c.png
436KB, 654x640px
Muscular female aliens with incredible intellect.

Perfect mix of brain and brawn.
>>
Blue female space-elf operators.
>>
>>29429285
gawd that movie sucked
>>
>>29429601

Only because Cameron and company nerfed them completely to make an analogy about Vietnam.

Ridley's aliens would be much more clever and dangerous.
>>
>>29429621
hail dessler
>>
>>29429635
did you watch it expecting just action or autismal levels of detail?

had my expectations set low and it was fun for the most part
>>
File: hr_giger_necronom_v-930x626.jpg (178KB, 930x626px) Image search: [Google]
hr_giger_necronom_v-930x626.jpg
178KB, 930x626px
>>29429647
and sexy. dont forget sexy
>>
>>29429635

I liked it. It gave the aliens a critical difference in doctrine that proved to be their undoing.

They had no concept of combined arms.

Infantry were for fighting infantry, vehicles were for fighting vehicles, etc.

The giant walking-gun is clearly not designed to fight infantry. The aliens have no portable anti-vehicle infantry weapons, the drones are completely ineffective at supporting ground troops, and so on.

What you see in the film is the aliens struggling to improvise, due to this flaw in their entire doctrine.
>>
File: Ert_+_citadel_-_control_1.png (593KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ert_+_citadel_-_control_1.png
593KB, 1280x720px
>>29429285
>>
>>29429647
Yeah, but they didn't have any real weapons on the nostromo or even knew what the Alien's capabilities were. A full on invasion would play out more like Aliens, except imagine sentry turrets with a lot more ammo.

But yeah, of course Alien is the better movie.
>>
>>29429705

Wait I'm wrong. It's crippling overspecialization.

"It seems that the Blaa have embraced coordinated combined-arms tactics to the point that each element of their military is only proficient at one specialized role: their infantry are proficient at fighting other infantry, and their vehicles are proficient at fighting other vehicles. Battle doctrine seems to be that when Blaa infantry encounter enemy vehicles, they are supposed to call in combined-arms support; sometimes from their light field artillery or hover-jeeps, but more often from unmanned-drone airstrikes. Conversely, their vehicle-based weapons - both field artillery and aerial drones - seem much more focused against other vehicles. While certainly an airstrike will damage human infantry, it is a disproportionate level of force which would have been better tasked against vehicles. The "walking-gun" field artillery, for example, fires a missile-volley which seems better suited for assaulting vehicles, as opposed to say, an up-scaled-version of their anti-personnel incendiary-round hand-held weapons. The result of this unit specialization is that they do not seem adept at asymmetric warfare tactics. Blaa infantry are repeatedly observed being over-matched by human military vehicles. An M1 Abrams tank was able to adequately pin down a squad of Blaa infantry on the freeway, until they had to call in light artillery support. Blaa infantry are also seen having a difficult time handling a small USMC squad driving LAV-25 vehicles and APCs, which easily mowed past them. Blaa infantry are never seen using infantry-wielded anti-vehicle weapons, at best resorting to grenade-launchers, but these seem to be anti-infantry weapons and not very effective against vehicles."
>>
Any species that had the technology necessary to get here would curbstomp us.

Aliens in fiction are nerfed to shit because the protagonists must always win.
>>
>>29429683
I like my scifi shoot em' ups to have a little more creepy distopianism and a little less USA! USA! USA! USA! It wasnt even ironically fascist like startship troopers
>>
>>29429731

"Conversely, Blaa vehicles are frequently observed being successfully engaged by human soldiers wielding anti-armor weapons. Partially this is due to the fact that Blaa vehicles are based on maneuverability and not pilot safety, so they are easy to snipe, but even their unmanned drones seem to be unprepared to handle RPG attacks by infantry units. The group of marines that the film focuses on are able to overwhelm Blaa aerial drones and light vehicles after they acquire several shoulder-mounted M136 AT4 anti-tank rockets from the Forward Operating base. The Blaa's only counter to this is to try to deploy a greater concentration of drones, rather than switching to some kind of anti-personnel weapons."
>>
>>29429736
not all about the "Oorah debadawgs!" huh?

thinking about it now i'd have like to see it from the point of view from the socal douche bag at ground zero of the attack and some los zetas gangsters arming up and busting ass to get out of state
>>
>>29429801
>gangbangers versus aliens
Now that would be worth a watch.
>>
I want to see aliens who spend their whole lives cultivating a warrior ethos and train themselves on an individual level. Their body strength allows them to carry a fuckton of technologically advanced equipment.

They're literally "Armies of One". We struggle against them because they go to our planet individually, employing different styles of combat.

They're like a Special Operators fighter crossed with a Samurai. Their whole civilization's sole occupation is perfecting war. It is their religion, their art, their way of life.

That they're cultured and sophisticated doesn't make them any less dangerous.
>>
File: CasteImage.png (175KB, 728x365px) Image search: [Google]
CasteImage.png
175KB, 728x365px
>>29429285
i have a hardon for those you posted, OP
>>
File: space aids.jpg (119KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
space aids.jpg
119KB, 500x375px
>>
File: 1457355947669.jpg (6KB, 220x232px) Image search: [Google]
1457355947669.jpg
6KB, 220x232px
>>29429901
>niggers, russians and faggots wiped out
truly one can dream
>>
>>29429877

The good news is that they don't care about victory. They care about fighting, which means they never destroy an adversary that isn't technologically superior to them.

War is their test of their character, other worlds their place to find out the truth about themselves.

If they can help it, they will only attack other warriors. Just don't test them.

How you behave in battle affects how they treat you. It is their judge of character.
>>
>>29429877
One danger close would get rid of that army of one. Which is of course the one weakness.
>>
>>29429877
so Predator or Tau battle suits
>>
>>29429977

Except they badly outnumber us. "The Army of One" numbers in billions, and that's just one planet. Every individual warrior is equal to many of ours.

They are trained on the assumption they will always be outnumbered badly. Their weapons make ours look like toys.

They're not fools. They always wipe out anything military that's not infantry first.

Then it's just their infantry against ours.
>>
File: predator.jpg (163KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
predator.jpg
163KB, 1500x1000px
>>29429877
>>29429967
>>29430012
leaning more towards predator, but a mix between these would be exactly what you're talking about
>>
Angels from NGE. Even though they weren't actually aliens, they were posed as such at the beginning, so let's pretend they are. I thought they were interesting because no two angels had the same form, and that made the anticipation of seeing the next one all the greater.
>>
I hope its big lizards. We would probably get along ok I think, I mean shit its a 50/50 shot if the want to conquer us OR they might just be exploring same as us.

Would you not operate with a space argonian?
>>
>>29430045

You can beat them. It's just not easy with their hybrid of Samurai and Special Forces traits.

It doesn't help their goal is not achieving a military victory. War is the end goal in itself.
>>
Covenant
At least it'll be over quickly
>>
>>29430051
An army of Yautja would be unstoppable, but they'd never manage to care enough about the idea of a united species to stop all the constant warring amongst the clans.
>>
>>29429749
Just curious but what's your source on this? I loved the movie so i'd love to read more, also, sequel when?
>>
>>29430407

Source:

http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Los_Angeles_Aliens
>>
komodo dragon/human hybrids.
tough as shit with toxic saliva and in the case of the invaders, toxic blood as well.
good luck faggots.
>>
>>29430407
>"We've just started the script [for the sequel] now, so that's where we are. We have just begun the script," he explained. "Just because I don't want the studio to get pissed at me, I'm not sure what I can and can't say about it. But what's exciting is it sounds like the budget will be as big. They're really going to make it an event." The budget of the original film was $70 million. The movie went on to gross $83 million domestically and ended up with a worldwide total of $212 million.

4 year old info
>>
>>29429285
The movie wasn't really the best, but I liked the alien design.

The only thing I hated was the idea that the aliens are doing this for water. It is so fucking retarded to think aliens would find it easier to invade a hostile, nuclear armed world, than it is to just mine comets for water. They claimed it was colonization so why not conclude that earth is an extremely rare but extremely good match for colonization and terraforming for the aliens?

The movie also wasn't as terrible representing the Marines as i thought it was going to be. I even saw them using T&E mounts on Machine Guns and other stuff you never really see used properly.
>>
>>29429647
>>29429601
>>29429712
Xenomorphs did invade Earth in some book or comic.

The cities were over run and only sparesly populated and wide open places remained free. Eventually the humans from the American midwest and Russian siberia, took back the planet.

Which started humanity on a galactic ass kicking campaign. Visiting the Predator's homeworld. Where the superior predator tech and physical ability, was over come by humanity fighting as an organized group.
>>
>>29429375
I want to fuck the xenomorph.
>>
File: The Mote in God's Eye.jpg (1MB, 1213x2053px) Image search: [Google]
The Mote in God's Eye.jpg
1MB, 1213x2053px
>>29429877
You should read "The Mote in God's Eye".

The Moties have an entire subspecies that's meant to wage war. A Motie of the Warrior Caste could kill a xenomorph with nothing more than a thrown rock. Then again, it could also kill a space marine the same way. Or a predator. Or the dankest meme. Or Duke Nukem...
>>
Harry Turtledove's The Race.

Lizard/humanoid aliens, with a culture that is really against change and progress.

In the books, they have relativistic cryo sleep ships, fusion power. Yet their military tech was basically late 1990s United States level. Which is sort of a problem because they invade during WW2.

The Race was expecting to encounter High Medieval level humans. Because that is what their robotic probes showed them, before the invasion fleet left, 500 years before ww2.

The USA, Canada, UK, Nazi Germany, Italy, Soviet Union and Japan all manage to remain independent by the end of the war. The Race takes South and Central Amerca, Poland, Middle East, Africa, India, SEAsia, China, Australia, New Zealand.
>>
File: 846280472476298.jpg (27KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
846280472476298.jpg
27KB, 500x377px
>>29430571
>>
>>29430504
It would be awesome if this time around Earth was far more advanced technologically after cannibalizing all that alien tech left behind, and then a new invasion happens. But this time, it's another species, the species that had been hunting the Blaas across several star systems, and now they're going to bring down the hammer of wrath down on us for they suspect us to be harboring Blaa refugees.
>>
>>29429285
Any species capable of making the trip here could annihilate us before we even knew they'd arrived.
>>
File: im-okay-with-this.png (19KB, 379x214px) Image search: [Google]
im-okay-with-this.png
19KB, 379x214px
>>29430750

>>29430787
that's assuming their weapon tech is as far ahead as their propulsion tech.
>>
>>29430820

the two go hand in hand.
>>
I thought it would be neat to see those aliens from District 9 come back all super pissed about how we treated their refugees

or super pissed and trying to exterminate them and us for harboring them

whatever, the reason doesn't really matter

I just wanna see some fooken prahwns invade with those mini mech suits and electro-zapper gun thingies so we can go all humanity fuck yea on 'em
>>
>>29430837
now you're assuming shit out of your ass again.
>>
File: pool_hardon.gif (870KB, 219x286px) Image search: [Google]
pool_hardon.gif
870KB, 219x286px
>>29430848
>>
>>29430820
It depends. Today if humans really wanted to we could use Nuclear Pulse Propulsion and travel at .10 the speed of light, which gives us the ability to travel to neighboring solar system in a humans life time. The only thing humanity lacks is the life support technology and motivation to do it. If we were faced with the need to leave the planet or solar system or face extinction then I bet humanity could build a ship capable of traveling to another solar system.

So you can have Aliens only a few decades more advanced than humans, but despreate for a hospitable world because they are not advanced enough to just terraform drastically or support a viable population without a home planet.
>>
>>29430820

Are you fucking retarded? If they can make an engine that will get them here in a remotely feasible time frame, they can strap that engine to a rock and throw it at a continent to turn it into a crater and a several thousand mile diameter scorchmark
>>
File: kek.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>29429553
>>
>>29429635
I rather like how they didn't resort to lol shields like so many other alien invasion movies.
>>
File: 1459084493757.jpg (29KB, 407x300px) Image search: [Google]
1459084493757.jpg
29KB, 407x300px
>>29430900
>calling people retarded
>ignores every other type of weapon
>thinks he proved his point
>>
>>29430928

Shields are a tiresome alien cop-out.

I want aliens that can kick humanity's ass on their own merits, through legitimate combat skill.
>>
>>29429285
One of my absolute favorite movies.
>>
File: Katie.jpg (181KB, 899x1049px) Image search: [Google]
Katie.jpg
181KB, 899x1049px
What about the alien equivalent of elephants with two trunks? The penultimate omnivores looking for a delicacy or something.
>>
>>29431016
>Shields are a tiresome alien cop-out

Agreed. It's one reason I liked Battle LA, Battleship and The Darkest Hour. No shields bullshit. If it hadn't been for the retarded downloading thing and the shields, and the irritating family we follow, Speilberg's take on War of the Worlds would have been in my favorites too.
>>
>>29431046
why the fuck did you post that picture?
>>
The Krogans from mass effect

>beastmode
>no genophage
>>
>>29430750
thats the actual plot of independence day 2
>>
>>29430900
a continent destroying weapon would fuck the entire planet and make it unihabitable. kinda wasteful. and if a species isnt a threat, and you dont want their planet then there is really no point in destroying them
>>
>>29431085
why the fuck not?

what are you some kind of faggot?
>>
File: 7051hne.gif (2MB, 249x174px) Image search: [Google]
7051hne.gif
2MB, 249x174px
>>29431358
>>
>>29429601
It depends on how much reproduction time and what environment the xenomorphs initially start with.

>drop a bunch of facehuggers/a queen in rural Somalia
>by the time everyone realizes what's going on, the xenomorphs are transforming millions of Humans into drones/warriors per day
>>
>>29431340

About like a meteor would.

>Uninhabitable

For us. Not necessarily them.

>Species isnt a threat, and they dont want the planet

Then why the fuck are they here?

>>29430948

>Muh other weapons

No one cares. Once strategic targets are destroyed from orbit and the world is given a little time to starve and fuck itself over even further, they could land with civil war era personal weapons for all it would matter. They still won.

>Implying the point wasn't proven.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 250x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 250x419px
The only true answer.
>>
>>29429285
The Posleen. Hands down. To them, every other lifeform posted ITT is nothing more than a source of calories.

A sometimes difficult and prickly calorie source, but still nothing more than food.
>>
Tyranids.
So we can all get fucked.
>>
>>29429285
The ones from that novel where the aliums never developed weapon tech but mastered ftl.

FREE TECH DELIVERY!
>>
>>29433344
>implying earth won't be prepared
>implying it's never a good day to die
>>
>>29432284
vanu.jpg
>>
>>29429285

Borg easily
>>
File: ORKS-OLD-BOX-COVER.jpg (224KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ORKS-OLD-BOX-COVER.jpg
224KB, 1200x800px
The Orks obviously.
>>
File: 5mBN77v.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5mBN77v.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Trust Nobody Even Yourself

Not reall aliums, but... In Planetside, Vanu were some ancient race of aliums that left all their trash everywhere. A bunch of scientists went batshit crazy examining these devices, started hearing voices, and formed a cult. This cult grew, and with more Vanu tech being discovered, the stronger they grew.

Too bad Planetside lore isn't really detailed, but the premise has a lot to be open to interpretation.
>>
>>29430885

but don't we have the technology to make a space ship self sustaining already? discounting materials required for repairs and water consumption but even that could be remedied by mining or melting asteroids.
>>
>>29433499
iz da meme majik bawz
>>
File: 891293-cent_005.jpg (90KB, 516x480px) Image search: [Google]
891293-cent_005.jpg
90KB, 516x480px
Cylons.
>>
File: reapers.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reapers.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
Preferably without their OP indoctrination abilities.
>>
>>29430568
That makes no sense, predators are just as organized.
>>
File: Mexican Armada.jpg (436KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Armada.jpg
436KB, 1280x720px
>>29429285
A Mexican armada
>>
Because many of us will have a hard time bringing ourselves to shoot one.
>>
File: Beserker_Saberhagen.jpg (52KB, 299x500px) Image search: [Google]
Beserker_Saberhagen.jpg
52KB, 299x500px
Self-replicating omnicidal robots.
>>
>>29429285
>Have the technology to travel the massive distances of space
>Somehow don't have the technology to melt the city sized chunks of ice in space
>"They're invading us for our water!"

Any movie with the plot line 'Invading for our resources' is idiotic because there are billions of uninhabited planets you could lazily plunder (or again, just pick what you need from the billions of asteroids etc)
>>
>>29434292
I thought they werent. They mainly live in small groups and occasionally fight each other over hunting grounds or some ancient blood feud. And because they hold onto their pride and honor above anything else, it's hard to believe they'd really care about another tribe falling to "weaker prey".
>>
File: 1455096665127.jpg (126KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1455096665127.jpg
126KB, 600x337px
>>29434314
Behead those who insult XCOM
>>
We are the invaders.

Bow before us.

> Guy from Generation Kill says "The whte man won't be denied" in the background.
>>
>>29430599
But a few crewmen and an alien translator armed with masers & sidearms managed to wipe the floor with them until they were outnumbered and surrounded on the alien homeworld. Not trained space Marines, naval crewmen with hijacked alien weapons.
>>
>>29433499
Would /k/ join the WAAAAGH?
>>
>>29429553
too deep
>>
File: we_wanna_fuck_that_x.png (32KB, 1029x374px) Image search: [Google]
we_wanna_fuck_that_x.png
32KB, 1029x374px
>>29434314
R34 has treated these slithering beauties well
>>
>>29429553
>guess who i voted for
obama
>>
>>29429553
So...Vulcans?
>>
>>29430431
Gas cannisters of chlorine trifluoride and tell them it's what we breathe. The fuckers will learn to leave us alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (474KB, 487x3620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
474KB, 487x3620px
>>29429285
As long as I can fuck it, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>29429621
My nigga.
>>
File: Clown is Concerned.jpg (343KB, 1280x1693px) Image search: [Google]
Clown is Concerned.jpg
343KB, 1280x1693px
>>29434957
>wiped the floor with them

You mean run like hell and shoot the ones they were supposed to travel with?
>>
File: footfall.jpg (31KB, 238x361px) Image search: [Google]
footfall.jpg
31KB, 238x361px
>>29431046
Footfall
>>
File: 71169599.jpg (2MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
71169599.jpg
2MB, 1920x1440px
>gives humanity a real challenge.

An another Human race. From GLIESE 832c
>>
File: HEC_All_Distance_Gliese832c.jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
HEC_All_Distance_Gliese832c.jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
>>29435641
>>
File: borg-7of9.jpg (19KB, 276x458px) Image search: [Google]
borg-7of9.jpg
19KB, 276x458px
Female cyborgs.
>>
>>29435641

That would be a clever way for aliens to fight us.

Just create an expendable army of artificial humans and unleash them on us.
>>
File: r1c.jpg (87KB, 730x500px) Image search: [Google]
r1c.jpg
87KB, 730x500px
>>
File: Xeno.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Xeno.png
16KB, 400x400px
>>29430571
So do I...
>>
>>29431527
ya but they would be half somalian then.
>>
>>29430571
>I want to fuck the xenomorph.
>>29435749
I like how the acid filled vago dissolves my penis
>>
File: 323.jpg (51KB, 543x676px) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
51KB, 543x676px
something new is cumming
>>
>>29435783
Oh I was thinking gay Xenomorph sex, the Queen is too big of a girl for me.
>>
>>29429572
Not necessarily, what if they only developed advanced space travel but their high tech weapons were pointed spears?
>>
File: tumblr_n97xvgiHiT1rid7tdo1_500.jpg (172KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n97xvgiHiT1rid7tdo1_500.jpg
172KB, 500x625px
>>29429285
Lonely Space Vixens.
>>
>>29432382

This guy gets it
>>
File: tyranid_hive_brood_by_lordhannu.jpg (231KB, 1545x702px) Image search: [Google]
tyranid_hive_brood_by_lordhannu.jpg
231KB, 1545x702px
>>29429285
We lose.

The dead is eaten and made into biomass, even Tyranid casualties. The biomass is used to make more organisms. They adapt to whatever they're fighting, so our weapons would become ineffective and even possibly useless.

Lictors would take out our political and military leaders, genestealers would integrate and corrupt society. Carnifexes would rip apart our infrastructure and armor with ease.
>>
>>29435024

>Implying /K/ isn't seeking the ultimate WAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH
>>
File: posleen.png (73KB, 999x549px) Image search: [Google]
posleen.png
73KB, 999x549px
Posleen War when?
>>
>>29435116
Bottom 2 should be banner
>>
File: CJVxkpxUkAEmgYw.png (182KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
CJVxkpxUkAEmgYw.png
182KB, 600x614px
We'd defeat the Snake Women with our food.
>>
I always wanted to fight the initial aliens from Xen.
>can be killed from normal guns
>poof into existence anywhere seems to be how they win
>blast them with .357 right as they appear
>>
File: wearecomingforyou.png (111KB, 1280x1397px) Image search: [Google]
wearecomingforyou.png
111KB, 1280x1397px
>>29429731
obligatory post
>>
File: snektits.png (242KB, 866x627px) Image search: [Google]
snektits.png
242KB, 866x627px
>>29435935
>We'd defeat the Snake Women with our food.

And our dicks
>>
File: preDrg3.gif (971KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
preDrg3.gif
971KB, 245x184px
>>29435990

TFW you will never introduce a snake woman to decadent human food and see her reaction of extreme bliss to its obscenely good taste.

Seriously, it would be practically dirty to give an alien (who eat comparatively bland food) our desserts.
>>
>>29436034

I'd start with small confections, very basic. Then I'd work the Snake Woman up to expensive sweets and cakes. She'd be writhing in ecstasy as the flavors overwhelmed her.
>>
>>29436034
Solid Snek
>>
>>29435826

Yeah. That was a funny Simpsons short.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu3bq1dqzOM
>>
>>29436077
it is entirely possible that a spacefaring civilization could be stuck with weapons not as advanced as the rest of their technology.

if the civilization became a stable single world wide government early on. Then the demand for weapons advancement would be greatly diminished.

They could be stuck at WW2 weapons, just made with their most advance materials and energy sources. Though they would have a huge and advance assortment of non lethal weapons for police work.
>>
File: 1458780047594.gif (624KB, 211x119px) Image search: [Google]
1458780047594.gif
624KB, 211x119px
Aliens release an engineered virus that kills 99% of the population, they then wipe out the rest with conventional tactics only with virtually indestructable armor and devastating weapons.

>humacucks 0
>aliens 100

>hurp we would bunker up
nope, virus waits till all humies are infected then activates
>>
>>29429285
>Something that gives humanity a real challenge.

A species capable of basic reconnaissance, strategic planning and tactics.
>>
>>29436115

Look for the short story Road Not Taken.

Which boils down how making a FTL drive is piss easy but somehow humans didn't figure that out when a bunch of alien conquistadores came to earth armed with nothing but muzzle loaders and wooden ships.

The aliens shit their collective pants when they realize how advanced humanity has become because they didn't discover FLT before humanity discovered shit like computers and nuclear bombs.
>>
File: 1422153192981.png (1017KB, 1974x3749px) Image search: [Google]
1422153192981.png
1017KB, 1974x3749px
>>29436034
>>29436071
And yes, there will be more of this later.
>>
>>29436242

Technology and cultural development are non-deterministic, just like evolution. The aliums might have no concept of war or be only about it. They might be able to travel the stars biologically, like some kind of space whale, instead of in ships. Or the aliums might just be sensor-dust passing through.
>>
>>29429285
A multiverse civilization of Nordic Aryan super-Gods who would save Earth from the scourge of today's state of affairs.
>>
>>29434346
but anon, what if -humans- are the resource they are after?
>>
>>29436790
...elaborate. We have different methods for dealing with defferent demands.
>>
File: Alien Conspiracy Theorist.jpg (91KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Conspiracy Theorist.jpg
91KB, 600x600px
>>29429285
An alien force that for once, just for fucking once, actually utilize their orbital superiority in supporting ground invasions/knocking out shitty Human satellites.

I swear to god Movie AYYLMAOS are military idiots.
>>
File: clones.jpg (37KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
clones.jpg
37KB, 500x311px
I feel like combat between Earth and The Republic would be interesting. In atmospheric combat, I imagine we'd be able to fucking destroy their fighters as star fighters never seem to engage in BVR combat. Our modern MBTs would also likely fair well against their armor and walkers. Orbital bombardment would be an issue though.
>>
>>29429621
So basically the Asari? I'd be down for that.
>>
>>29436808
They did that in Independence Day.
>>
>>29436850
I try to forget that shitty film existed, sorry.
>>
>>29435965
Fuck me. I've read this about a dozen times and only now did I realize their regret was for fear, not shame. Better ending than I'd originally thought.
>>
>>29429901
>Ayyds
>>
>>29436823
Our MBTs would likely get utterly wreaked by Republic TX-130 tanks. They can take more punishment thanks to shielding, are faster, can move over water, anti-armor missiles, and have heavy energy weapons.
>>
>>29436903
their rockets and top turrets could be an issue, but I can't imagine one surviving a hit from really any MBT made after 1950. They have exposed gunners ffs. I'd honestly be more worried about how we'd fair in a war against the Separatist. I feel our traditional small arms would not be very effective against B-1 droids unless at close range.
>>
File: KNIFE-EARS.jpg (43KB, 563x551px) Image search: [Google]
KNIFE-EARS.jpg
43KB, 563x551px
THE ELVES
>>
>>29430787
What if they're really, really small?
>>
File: 1441052887638.jpg (39KB, 585x398px) Image search: [Google]
1441052887638.jpg
39KB, 585x398px
>>29436900
top kek
>>
Fuck your spindly little bitch chryssalids
I want these motherfuckers back
>>
File: The_Covenant_Empire.jpg (133KB, 1600x780px) Image search: [Google]
The_Covenant_Empire.jpg
133KB, 1600x780px
>implying
>>
>>29436954
even if their armor was paper thin, repulsor tech would give them absolutely unstoppable strategic advantage, and shield technology is ridiculously OP. They don't need air fields at all, they don't need logistical transports, etc

they could literally do armored assaults across mountain ranges, swamps, fucking oceans, whatever

also imagine the loiter time on an interstellar craft, I'd imagine an xwing could stay airborne until the pilot passes out from exhaustion

I mean they are humans, so whatever tactical weakness they have could be addressed by doctrinal changes.

I imagine it would go like the opening months of operation barbarossa, we'd just get constantly out maneuvered, surrounded, choked out and forced to surrender by the hundreds of thousands
>>
>>29436954
The exposed top gun is their equivalent of an exposed coaxial gunner; they are by no means the main armament of the tank. The main armament are the twin side laser cannons, which by ground vehicle standard are pretty beefy. That said, their armor wouldn't take an MBT shot, however their shielding will, and that shielding can replenish itself over time.
>>
File: tumblr_nqcpqm7JV11rp0vkjo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqcpqm7JV11rp0vkjo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x205px
KEK KEK KEKEKEKEK KEKEKEKEK
>>
>>29437111
>>29437107
I don't know man, I used to think the same before watching the Clone Wars show, but my opinion of the Grand Army has been humbled after watching them get killed by some not-so-advanced shit (i.e taals). Also, I stink shields only protect against energy weapons as that little droid thing cut into Anakin's ship over coruscant and we regularly see them roll detonators under droids in clone wars.

We'd still be fucked in infantry combat though, as we are essentially fighting an entire army of Special Forces troops, some of which have man portable laser miniguns they handle with ease.
>>
File: Seiran.jpg (3MB, 3883x3678px) Image search: [Google]
Seiran.jpg
3MB, 3883x3678px
>>29429364
>Reisen.
>Picking a deserter over Lunar Vining.
>>
>>29437067
Blarg
>>
File: res.jpg (55KB, 655x385px) Image search: [Google]
res.jpg
55KB, 655x385px
This
>>
>>29429285
Sexy aliens who wants to attempt to breed
>>
>>29435944
What? The Vortiguannts are bros.

"Could you but see the eyes inside your own, the minds in your mind, you would see how much we share."

They're the whole reason The Freeman is so popular, because you killed the Nihilanth and set them free.
>>
>>29437376

TFW you will never cross-breed with sexy alien invaders.
>>
File: Martians.jpg (63KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Martians.jpg
63KB, 650x366px
ACK ACK ACK
>>
>>29438249
BAR
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 265x190px
Turians.

>Space Romans/Prussians that are trained to become soldiers by default

A true test of our strength.
>>
File: resistance2_01.jpg (33KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
resistance2_01.jpg
33KB, 500x340px
>>29437372
>>fucking this
my nigga, I love that series
>>
File: tevos.jpg (39KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
tevos.jpg
39KB, 1024x658px
>>29439122
that would be bloody as shit, and probably decimate both races. god help you if your captured, cant imagine a turian interrogation is a pleasant affair.

i would totally be down with being invaded by asari, as long as i wasnt blasted down a hallway or mind raped.

>dat azure
>>
>>29439122
meh,

Shanxi showed that the Turians aren't a real threat.

Meanwhile the Krogans had to be neutered in order to secure GALACTIC peace, AFTER the won an unwinnable war against the Rachni (which the Turians couldn't stop, btw)

you want alien invaders from the mass effect universe go Krogan or Asari

everything else is either not that scary or lolplot-magic-power reapers tier

>although the geth would be cool
>>
>>29429375
All versions of media have proven time and time again that when these bugs are involved we fuck everything up so sideways that we end up having to nuke planets just to be sure they are safe again.
>>
File: Live Free in the NC.png (968KB, 829x888px) Image search: [Google]
Live Free in the NC.png
968KB, 829x888px
>>29433457
>>29433501

Live free in the NC!
>>
File: url-1.jpg (249KB, 1400x906px) Image search: [Google]
url-1.jpg
249KB, 1400x906px
The alien from John Carpenters The Thing! Hands down it would be the biggest threat we as a planet would face. There are not enough civilian flame thrower models available to combat that crazy fucker should it ever get to someplace warm. If it hits a major city it's goodnight Irene for humanity.
>>
>>29433344
>>29433499
these niggas know whats up
>>
>>29434309
Fucking kekd/10
>>
File: 1458422946283.jpg (39KB, 490x653px) Image search: [Google]
1458422946283.jpg
39KB, 490x653px
>>29429285
if an intelligent alien that we dont know about could even make it here they would be far to advanced and we would get rekt
>>
File: 1447102806818.jpg (142KB, 1000x888px) Image search: [Google]
1447102806818.jpg
142KB, 1000x888px
>>29429285
I want earth to be conquered by blue space elf amazons and mankind be used as fugging & cuddling units.
>>
>>29429829
Attack the Block is literally that.
>>
>half the responses are war
>the other half is coitus

Never change /k/.
>>
>>29429375
Xenomorphs are OP.
>>
>>29440072
I love NC guns but damn, I can't stand the fucking aesthetic.

So I play TR instead.
>>
>>29442494

Fuck, I have a HFY for this somewhere...
>>
>>29429829
>>29442456
it's shit as fuck

>brit kids
>gangbangers
>>
File: 08d02c_5143266.jpg (103KB, 1009x407px) Image search: [Google]
08d02c_5143266.jpg
103KB, 1009x407px
>>29443406
>>29442494

Found it
>>
>>29436841
I was thinking more like the Loroi.

http://well-of-souls.com/outsider
>>
File: blood raven.jpg (100KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
blood raven.jpg
100KB, 1024x640px
>>29433499
out of my way Ork fucking shits

Blood Raven Master Chapter reporting in. The secrets of Cyrene shall die with me.
>>
File: Manti.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Manti.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>29429285
A whole swarm of these little shits
>Ground troops get eaten
>Enemies get stronger and faster
>Shit all over vehicles
>Terraform Earth so it's a giant nest for more of them
>>
Well if they came from a similar environment as us, ideally they would have more brain connectors and multiple limbs sticking out from the torso for grasping things, most likely weapons...
>>
>>29435944
BUT WHY ARE THEY TELEPORTING ALIEN WILDLIFE
>>
>>29444074
Ecological warfare. If you can introduce species that are
A) edible or useful to your race that also
B) out compete species that are vital or useful to your enemy

Then you both weaken your enemy and seed a planet with life forms useful to your invading forces.

Like headcrabs. Do you think those just so happened to evolve to fuse with human heads and create zombies? In xen? Where there ARE no humans?
Fuck no. Those are clearly biological weapons.
>>
>>29430571

>I want to fuck the xenomorph

/k/ everyone
>>
>>29436277
Moar anon i need moar
>>
>>29429734
this

Actual aliens would not be organic OR would be organic computers genetically engineered to perfection to the point where they have built in aim-bot, super strength and durability, and have the minds of super computers.

They could run a combat simulation a trillion times and choose the one with the highest probability of success every single time.
>>
File: 0031-020.jpg (568KB, 1089x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0031-020.jpg
568KB, 1089x1600px
The useless invaders from
Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction

>their one big suprise attack is about as impactful as 9/11 leaving parts Tokyo contanimated
>aliens can't follow up on their inital attack and their sole mothership just hover over Tokyo
>mothership too big to safely destroy with current tech and a lackluster stalemate ensues before mankind steps up the weapons research
>the biggest threat now is the debris from smaller craft that are easily shot down
>glorified exterminators and vigilantes take care of the crashed ayyy lmao midgets hiding in contaminated zones

It'd be like a mix of safari big game hunter and Stalker
>>
>>29430571
sigourney pls go
>>
The Combine
From Half-Life 2
>Combine forces cripple earths military in 7 hours.
>Only thing that saves Humanity is a full surrender.
>>
>>29445376
forgot to mention where the challenge comes from.

Human race-traitors protesting against the "war". It's like PETA for ayyy lmaos
>>
>>29445400
And then that one guy with a crowbar who just happens to end up HAVING to fuck everything up. Forever.

But he does it so he can live.

>Ay freeman go kill ayys to escape
>Ay freeman kill ayys to save humanity for three games
>>
>>29445493
>Ay freeman kill ayys to save humanity for three games

*two
>>
Dunno about dream, but my nightmare alien invaders would be an extraterrestrial microbe compatible with our biochemistry with qualities that turn it into a pandemic.

There would be no defense. It's not an invader you can fight with guns and bombs. It can't be reasoned with. Our immune systems would offer us no protection, going up against a threat completely foreign to 2 billion years of evolution. Best case scenario is that our civilization is completely ruined with a small percentage of survivors left to start over again. Worst case is that humanity goes out with a whimper. Or with a cough, I suppose.
>>
>>29445493
Freeman is also totally not being manipulated by an Advisor disguised as a human or anything.
>>
File: 203242.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
203242.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
Just fucking try to stop he and his army
>>
>>29430571
I bet they give good head with that inner mouth
>>
>>29430568
>Xenomorphs did invade Earth in some book or comic

That happened in the Earth Hive/Nightmare Assylum/Female War series of books written by Stephen Perry. It may have also happened in some of the other books, but that's one series that I know of off the top of my head.

>>29434405
>and occasionally fight each other over hunting grounds or some ancient blood feud.

The blood feud thing afaik was only created in the Predators movie. If we're talking pre Predators, then it has been established in the Aliens vs Predator: Prey book, that Predators will kill other Predators for intentionally killing unarmed prey for trophies, and see that is incredibly dis honorable.
>>
>>29437372
Based as fuck
Too bad that the plot of Resistance 3 was so disappointing
>>
>>29445609
Shit...just putting up enough of a fight to slow them down and make them struggle and worry just a little before the end would be glorious. Humanity would go down in legend as the race that fought back. Give a ray of hope to some species out there with enough chutzpah and magic/alchemy/tech to fight back and maybe win.
>>
>>29435816
What about some xenomorph head? How fast can it move that inner mouth
>>
>>29437372
>>29439875
Same here. Loved that series. I love the alternate history weaponry that came out of that game.

>>29445631
Agreed.
>>
>>29445609
killthehippiesKathulu...killthemall
>>
>>29445514
>HL FREEMAN Kill ayys to survive, and a couple humans too for lulz

>HL2, HL2 Ep1, HL2 Ep2
>kill ayys and ayy accessories to save humanity

>HL3
>Implying

>>29445526
Gman, always watching, always just... "keep doing what you do m8 gr8 job m8"
>>
>One Covenant, No Forerunners, no Flood.

>Forerunners
>Ridiculous technological advantage, build superweapons for what seemed like fun
>No qualms with genocide of an entire species so long as you are allowed to try again
>The militant factions turned their enemies into AIs to be used in their Prometheans.

>The Flood
Man, I can't even green text these guys. The perverted (no, not that kind of perversion) remains of the Precursors, the Flood is a parasite. These motherfuckers are like Mudslimes, their sole goal is to expand and infect more. They are so dangerous that the Forerunners decided to kill every sentient being in the Galaxy to stop them. Technically, the society of the Flood is Utopian, in a twisted way. There is no crime, no poverty, no wealth, no discrimination, or anything negative. Unfortunately, they want to infect every living being in the Universe, but seem to have no plan for what to do afterwards.
>>
Really hot, really easy aliens that we can't breed with, but will have sex with us. They don't get STDs and their pussies are tight. We die off because we stop reproducing
>>
File: smoke.jpg (47KB, 258x314px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.jpg
47KB, 258x314px
>>29429285

Battle LA:

"OH GOD HOW DO WE KILL THEM?"
"Holy shit, shoot them center mass? Never would have thought of that!"
"Join the marines, kids."
>>
>>29429601
In a derelict sparsely populated facility on an absolutely dedolate planet.

Give them 2 days not being discovered making a nest in any densely populated area. God forbid they start in north korea or some slum city in china.
>>
File: Alien-Nation.jpg (207KB, 660x447px) Image search: [Google]
Alien-Nation.jpg
207KB, 660x447px
>>29429617

Alien nation scalett?

Damn that was a weird movie. Buddy cop movie with aliens... Distric 9 downtown Detroit.
>>
Ill take any of the following:

>Combine - Half-Life 2
>Xenomorph - Alien
>Predator - Predator
>Signs aliens - Signs
>The Thing - The Thing
>Aliens - Independence Day
>Goa'uld - Stargate
>Jewish Aliens - They live

Any of them would be a fun survival situation.
>>
File: 844024-942784_20071219_001.jpg (251KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
844024-942784_20071219_001.jpg
251KB, 1024x576px
Scrin duh. There's only one way to beat them. "Mammoth tank assembled!"
>>
>>29429285
this is a long one. hear me out.
>a scourge of massive insectoid biological machines, propagated by a single hive seed, that spread across the earth.
they have adapted to target and consume sources of electromagnetic anomalies associated with life, but do not acknowledge or understand the concept of a life form, let alone armed resistance. nevertheless, they have adapted quickly to conventional warfare; this is especially true in the air, where certain drones function like guided missiles.
on the ground, it’s a different story. they're coated in a thin layer of chitin and have massive mining appendages; easily torn apart by heavy caliber weapons but just as likely to kill a tank at close range. it’s a tanker’s wet dream; steel beasts versus machines of flesh and chitin. they embody the essence of maneuver warfare; armies facing them have to be reactive, mechanized, heavily armed to perform an elegant dance that exploits the swarm's behavioral tendencies and limitations.

okay, it’s the BETA. but different. human air superiority isn’t lost to magic laser guns, and conventional warfare works (but only if used intelligently)
>>
File: chang.jpg (10KB, 212x237px) Image search: [Google]
chang.jpg
10KB, 212x237px
>>29429877

So klingons in ST6
>>
A microscopic organism that survives in any of our habitable environments for months and can be transmitted sexually, by mouth via food or water, or bloodborne vectors to include mosquitos. The infected individual is asymptomatic for up to a year; transmissoble after only two months. The organism resist all medications and is substantially larger than a virus or bacterium, retaining an independent nervous and immune system. The organism reproduces asexually and slowly secretes a hormone that in high doses causes rapid aging. One year into the infection the individual may experience a thickening of the blood leading to blood pressure and heart problems. After 13 to 16 months visible marks of aging occurs as by the two year infection mark the individual will appear 5 to 7 years older; by the third year the body will have aged 25 to 30 years with a particular catastrophic effect on the heart; it is unlikely the individual will survive passed the fourth year anniversary of infection. The organism has a high tolerance for radiation however it is possible to eradicate this manner if the person understands both that sterility is a foregone conclusion and an exceptionally high risk for cancer exists after the treatment, furthermore there is no immunity granted from the treatment and reinfection may occur.
>>
>>29430712

Dont forget that cinnamon makes them horny
>>
>>29446031
ST6 Klingons are the best Klingons.
>realistic rubber foreheads without the full "must be visible on snowy NTSC" absurdity of Worf's prosthetics
>interesting local politics
>well read
>still willing and able to fuck your shit up sideways
>>
>>29429701
Image what gigers nightmares were like.

That fella had issues.
>>
>>29434331

>most annoying SG-1 foe
>auto shotties
>BANG BANG BANG BANG
>well done undeveloped apes
>>
>>29435492

You want slow witted elephants to fight?
>>
>>29446050
Yeah, and they waste huge amounts of resources just ferrying humans up to thier shops and watching them fuck eachother because apparently they have figured out interstellar travel but still can't grasp the concept that a race from thousands of lightyears away might not have a mating season like they do.
>>
>>29446082
Don't forget the /r9k/ human-form Replicator that got cucked by his own Carter waifu Replicator bot.
>>
>>29435225
Maybe it was just the subway car bisecting scene, I haven't read it in over a decade. But it wasn't like they were fighting Astartes or predators.
>>
>>29446050
Ginger.
>>
File: starfury.jpg (43KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
starfury.jpg
43KB, 720x480px
>>29440025
>Shanxi showed that the Turians aren't a real threat.

You realize the Council stepping in was the only reason the Taurians didn't mobilize something bigger than a reaction force to go full Minbari on humanity? Humanity would have been genocided at worse, a subservient client race at best.
>>
>nobody posted this yet
>>
>>29443864
Damn, other people played that game too?
Thought I was alone.
>>
File: Genius3.png (130KB, 1024x930px) Image search: [Google]
Genius3.png
130KB, 1024x930px
>>29431727
>blast surface with enough rocks to kill all opposition
>barren land only good for mining
>but they dont have the tech to live or work on the surface
>but at least they won
>>
File: 1323567144954.png (411KB, 584x439px) Image search: [Google]
1323567144954.png
411KB, 584x439px
>>29445801
>Join the marines, kids
>>
>>29434587
kek
>>
File: Zepht7-397078-Xeno_pinup.png (479KB, 761x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Zepht7-397078-Xeno_pinup.png
479KB, 761x1046px
>>29430571
>I want to fuck the xenomorph
>>
>>29446543
Their previous conquered races were also lizards.
>>
>>29443496
get back in your METAL BAWXes you bluhd rehvens
>>
File: download.jpg (15KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 193x262px
>>29447535
Meh...bony 90'S flat chest and ass model bodies, hair pulled back so tight their faces would collapse if they hair was let down.

> tfw we get invaded by nympho whore Twi'lek race who solely desire to make human/twi'lek masterrace.
>>
>>29447525
>You realize the Council stepping in was the only reason the Humans didn't mobilize something bigger

ftfy

we only sent the 2nd fleet, our picket fleet. Council stepped in to stop a brutal war with high casualties on both sides.

I still maintain the Krogans are the far larger threat. A krogan war would not be a sort-of-even slugging match, it would have been a slaughter. We know this, because that's what every war the krogans have ever fought is. They slaughtered the Rachni, they slaughtered the combined forces of the Council species, nothing could stop them until the Salarians SCIENCE'd their nuts off.

Turians are small time, comparatively
>>
>>29435863
I've done the math. Terrornads would eat themselves to death. Law of thermodynamics say they wouldn't be possible. They would swell in numbers to an unsustainable level, splinter, continue to evolve until they eat their neighbors and start over. The actual genetic predecessors would look almost nothing like the final product given enough time. At that point, are they even the same enemy?
Humans become the aliums. Who wins?
>>
File: primatives.jpg (170KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
primatives.jpg
170KB, 500x337px
>>29449497
The Taurians have twenty-something dreadnaughts and the logistics to support it, twice as much as the next big player. And the technology field wasn't entirely level yet. The alliance had at most a star system, plus the vast majority of humans are stuck on Earth.

Humanity would have gotten its shit brutally pushed in either way, Just just didn't have the numbers, logistics, or tech. Just like they did in Babylon 5.
>>
>>29449474
Giant Head flesh tentacles are an advantage how?
>>
File: slattern.jpg (2MB, 2480x1908px) Image search: [Google]
slattern.jpg
2MB, 2480x1908px
>>29429285
>>
File: pa.jpg (2MB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
pa.jpg
2MB, 3000x1688px
>>29449651
>not defeating the great powerful Turians in an even slugging match
>not becoming a race as feared as the Krogans or Rachni
>not co-opting captured Turian tech into real versions of human science fiction weapons
>not making the council Broker a peace between based humans and Turians to Maintain Turian honor
>not claiming humanities righteous place in the galaxy
What could have been...
>>
>>29429890
>5'10
How can he fight?
>>
>>29449663
Since according to the EU those tentacles house some kind of ganglia or neuro expansion off the brain case they could be hooked up to powered armor or an exoskeleton with neural network and become additional limbs with which to deploy weapons. Four guns is better than two especially if you put a camera on them and can fire in different directions or around cover and concealment.

Plus, sexiest bitches in the movie canon.
>>
File: mein-neger-meme-932x1004.png (636KB, 932x1004px) Image search: [Google]
mein-neger-meme-932x1004.png
636KB, 932x1004px
>>29435915
>>
File: image.jpg (595KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
595KB, 1920x1200px
Skyline. I'm not defending the movie.

But the idea of aliens using humans was pretty cool.

Why bring an army when you can just use local resources?
>>
>>29449651
>Just just didn't have the numbers, logistics
you mean like how the Turians literally couldnt get more than 10 feet away from the mass relay because they had a logistical nightmare of having to import their own fuckin atmosphere and food since earth and it's colonies are literally toxic to them?

They decided to blockade a planet they had complete strategic and tactical control over, simply because they couldn't figure out how to put boots on the ground.

LOL

that's some saudi-tier military effectiveness.
>>
>>29429285
Kaiju from Pacific Rim
>Jaegers become a reality
Saiyans
>Breed with their women, soon our differences will be forgotten
>>
>>29437066
sauce?
>>
>>29433501
>MMO literally dead unless you have a large voice only squad to tactically raid with 1-2 weekdays
>All that cool gear you need to farm Certs for, when there is nobody to shoot to get those certs
>>
>>29437107
>>29437192
Let this sink in: The Gungans are more technologically advanced than we currently are.
>>
>>29435758
Like the first alien
>>
>>29436277
Where can I find more stuff like this?
>>
File: 1369926721660.gif (2MB, 4000x1442px) Image search: [Google]
1369926721660.gif
2MB, 4000x1442px
>>29445258
>>29451815
Standard issue h;fy. I don't have many lewds but I'll try to indulge you.
>>
File: 1457143516150.png (1MB, 1632x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1457143516150.png
1MB, 1632x4000px
>>29452031
Think that's all the lewd, I'll look for more.
>>
>>29437067
> implying a single flood spore couldn't do more damage
Wort
>>
>>29436445
Go back to /pol/
>>
File: 1353174797996.jpg (263KB, 1025x673px) Image search: [Google]
1353174797996.jpg
263KB, 1025x673px
>>29452048
That's about all the lewd. We need new contributions.
>>
File: Cllssorhds.png (291KB, 644x848px) Image search: [Google]
Cllssorhds.png
291KB, 644x848px
The aliens look like Giant Roman statues and speak Latin, having super strength and punish humanity for abandoning the religion they established in ancient times by burning the world asunder.
>>
>>29452211
Thanks m8!
>>
File: jar-jar-binks-youre-next.jpg (185KB, 594x787px) Image search: [Google]
jar-jar-binks-youre-next.jpg
185KB, 594x787px
>>
File: image.jpg (300KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300KB, 960x1440px
>>29450059
>>29450059
Same premise in oblivion
And falling skies.

Good idea. What could be more horrifying than billions of tom cruises descending on the earth.

The upside is you would get to kill tom cruise a million different ways.
>>
File: BETA hives 2001.jpg (840KB, 2232x1216px) Image search: [Google]
BETA hives 2001.jpg
840KB, 2232x1216px
Artificially engineered organic mining equipment left to run amok.
>>
>>29444691
Their being bioweapons is cannon iirc. The big one was sentient and fled/escaped to Xen or something.
>>
>>29445518
Isn't that the plot of the Andromeda Strain?

Oof, now there's an old one.
>>
File: 1383631458890.png (343KB, 1501x3155px) Image search: [Google]
1383631458890.png
343KB, 1501x3155px
>>29452614
Anytime man, now until you find an AYY LMAO to stick your pecker into, have another read.
>>
File: 1383629048276.png (310KB, 1280x3655px) Image search: [Google]
1383629048276.png
310KB, 1280x3655px
>>29453399
Shit, wrong one.
>>
>>29429285
The cybrids.
>>
>>29452066
Whaaaaaaaat

I just love ikea man, no need to project.

Mudkip.
>>
File: Spartans Never Die.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spartans Never Die.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29429877
Like Halo Elites/Sangheili's right?
>>
File: gearsoflore.jpg (539KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gearsoflore.jpg
539KB, 1920x1080px
Do they really have to be aliens??
>>
File: 1404102495589.jpg (112KB, 1238x598px) Image search: [Google]
1404102495589.jpg
112KB, 1238x598px
>>29453415
>>
>>29453738
What boards are these mostly made on? tg? I don't go to that many boards. I've read the the HEY stuff on imgur but I'd like to find some new stories.
>>
>>29453794
I picked up all the posted stories from h;fy threads on /k/ ages ago. Start a thread, post what I have posted after this one dies. People will come. Poke around google a bit, old archives are still floating around.
>>
>>29452881
story/source?
>>
>>29453864
Will do, thanks friend.
>>
>>29453902
Anytime. I'm not sure how far back desustorage goes, but you might want to try there.
>>
>>29440025
Turians were still young to space during the Rachni war and Krogan rebellion. The Turian empire that Humanity ran into was much much more powerful
>>
>>29453738
does anyone have the gay glow-y bug one?
>>
>>29454116
I'm afraid that's one I didn't save.
>>
>>29454116
Only because you were polite
https://data.desustorage.org/k/image/1370/73/1370734068266.png
>>
File: muvluv_TDA.jpg (1MB, 1088x2322px) Image search: [Google]
muvluv_TDA.jpg
1MB, 1088x2322px
>>29453894
Muv Luv.
>>
File: xenosscum.jpg (86KB, 640x550px) Image search: [Google]
xenosscum.jpg
86KB, 640x550px
>>
File: ohshitstalker.png (168KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ohshitstalker.png
168KB, 300x300px
>>29454171
I don't at all have the weirdest boner right now...
>>
>>29454178
>Soviet Union leasing Alaska from the US

what the fuck is this?
>>
File: early BETA.jpg (2MB, 2400x1687px) Image search: [Google]
early BETA.jpg
2MB, 2400x1687px
>>29454579
Commie shitters being unable to deal with xenos.
>>
>>29435863
>Donald trump is president and all of america attacks them
>Towel heads suicide bomb daily, destroying he's and shit
>Asians build cheap stuff to kill tyranids
>Russia keeps attacking for mother Russia
>South Korea goes batshit insane on them
>Canada gives the rest of the world free healthcare

We win
>>
File: 1384227310800.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1384227310800.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>29445258
>>29451815

It's calle HFY. It's a thing over on /tg/.

Now I know that /tg/ and /k/ have a tremendous amount of cross-board traffic but... this, I never thought I'd fuckin see. Kommandos begging for fucking HFY googirl porn.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/D0pRG

I'd like to get "invaded" by the Puazi.
>>
File: 1459485574710.png (200KB, 1256x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1459485574710.png
200KB, 1256x1456px
>>29434314
>>29435045
My niggas. part 1
>>
File: 1459486450478.png (240KB, 1164x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1459486450478.png
240KB, 1164x1460px
>>29434314
>>29435045
>>29455606
My niggas. part 2
>>
File: 1458686259777.jpg (157KB, 960x826px) Image search: [Google]
1458686259777.jpg
157KB, 960x826px
>>29429285
Not really my "dream alien invader..."
>carrier-based starfighters & troop transports
>each alien starfighter is capable of near-relativistic speed
>each alien starfighter carries firepower equivalent to an entire modern aircraft carrier group
>each alien carrier carries thousands of alien starfighters
>carriers are approximately a quarter-inch long
>alien invasion fleet is composed of over a hundred trillion carriers
>>
File: iwft.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
iwft.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>29436277
>>
File: 1349834889312.png (18KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
1349834889312.png
18KB, 691x597px
this thread
>>
>>29429285

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Road_Not_Taken_(short_story)
>>
File: 1456686866319.jpg (4KB, 202x192px) Image search: [Google]
1456686866319.jpg
4KB, 202x192px
>>29456066
>implying wanting to fuck alien pussy/anus is wrong.
>implying its not an important tactic to win the war if we were to be invaded.
>>
File: queen keyhole.jpg (566KB, 900x1237px) Image search: [Google]
queen keyhole.jpg
566KB, 900x1237px
>implying that sexy xenos that humans want to fuck wouldnt be the end of mankind
>>
File: Elite_Comparisons.jpg (182KB, 1450x700px) Image search: [Google]
Elite_Comparisons.jpg
182KB, 1450x700px
>>29456133
I never said it was wrong ;) after a 10 hour Halo marathon I had a pretty naughty dream about a female Elite
>>
>>29456143
>Implying it wouldn't be worth it at all
>>
>>
>>29456391

I remember have weird dreams about this movie when I saw it as a child.... Eventually Most of my dreams revolved around fucking Green woman who has Warrior bug heads... pretty fucked up
>>
>>29429621
Go away shadowsun
>>
File: 1454918907197.jpg (238KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1454918907197.jpg
238KB, 960x960px
>>29440139
Thats not even considering their absolutely terrifying ability to PERFECTLY replicate humans and clothing. You literally would never know if the guy in your foxhole was a Thing
>>
File: 1456186343986.gif (468KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1456186343986.gif
468KB, 500x350px
>>29441276
I want this comic to be finished god fucking damnit, and I wanna see blue space elf pussy
>>
File: elves.png (73KB, 1659x719px) Image search: [Google]
elves.png
73KB, 1659x719px
>>29429285

ELVES
>>
>>29435915
Hell yeah man, Great books.
>>
Smart alien invaders would just sterilize our entire planet with some kind of death ray. Killing all of us instantly while leaving infrastructure intact. We would be dead before we notice what's going on.
>>
File: Lise twins.jpg (161KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Lise twins.jpg
161KB, 1440x810px
>>29452881

HA HA! I'm in that thread too!
>>
>>29429285
Invasion of the topless women from outer space.
Only to be fucked into submission
>>
>>29452881
You want to kill African migrants anon?
>>
>>29449651
>implying humans wouldn't have started busting out the casabas instead of using useless mass driver technology and LOS space guns
>>
>>29457653
Something interesting, if an arms race ensued some time after we started colonizing space, would we have gigaton-yield nuclear weapons by whatever time mass effect takes palce?
>>
>>29456553
Kek.
I hope this is a thing somewhere. I like the premise.
>>
>>29456833
DEATH BY SNU SNU
>>
File: 1450634715065.jpg (445KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450634715065.jpg
445KB, 1200x900px
>>29457671
Ooor, imagine if we became a type 2 civilization just at the end of the last reaper cycle, and just kept to our surrounding solar systems for the next few thousands of years; advancing our tech to way past star wars/star trek levels, only to enter "galactic civilization" at around the same time as humanity originally did.
Imagine humanity being this infinitely superior technological galactic boogeyman, the likes of which would strike fear into the hearts of every council race. Feels good.
Humanity doesn't have to be the ass end of the bread in all cases.
>>
>>29457671
That depends on whether it's even possible to effectively generate and contain antimatter.

>>29458274
Given our nature, I think we would be a worse force than the Rachnii.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.