[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ TV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (19KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 190x265px
Need some /k/ related tv shows, just finishing pic related, which I saw in another of these threads. Great show btw
>>
>>29418940
jericho
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 960x1440px
>>29418940
>>
>>29418963
Watched it already. Loved it
>>
>>29418940
Oh shit I loved that show.
>Fargo was good
>the Following on Fox was fun
>the strain on FX was alright but a bit wierd
>Burn Notice was good
That is all I have. The first three seasons of Hawaii Five-O was alright
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 1000x1161px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 1000x1161px
>>29418940
L
>>
>>29418992
Watching it right now.

It's stupid, but I love watching it when I start drinking.
>>
>>29419032
Why is it stupid I like it sure it has some problems but overall it's good
>>
>>29419113
>Patient comes down with something
>They think they fix it
>But it gets worse!
>They then try something else and it gets better
>House acts like a cunt
>Awkward character development between the annoying ass girls
>PATIENT ALL OF A SUDDEN GETS WORSE
>THEY NEARLY DIE
>That's okay though house figures it out in the last moment
>Happy family scene
>End of episode pans over all the characters while sobering music plays
>>
>>29418940
>its a branch goes insane chasing injun skinwalkers episode
>>
>>29419179
He's passive aggressive

Ok what you fav show
>>
>>29419266
Uhhhhhhhhhhh

I like GoT a lot. Even though I hate they killed Stannis, and everyone knows that SJW Mary sue is going to win in the end.
>>
>>29419294
Fuck with that shit

>muh incest
>muh Dragons
>muh red weddings

Its 50 shades of grey lord of the rings
>>
Justified
Banshee
Deadwood
The Blacklist - retarded, but fun
Emergency - dat 70's vibe
Hell on Wheels
Stargate SG1 - for the /k/ related p90 references
Vega$ - Dan Tanna is THE man.
>>
>>29419356
I just hate dragonchick. For a show/books that does so well on all of the characters, she's so one dimensional, and Mary sue-ish.
>>
Strike Back, starting from Project Dawn.
>>
>>29418940
Farscape is pretty awesome. Being sci-fi, there aren't any real guns or military portrayed, but many of the characters are operator as hell and there are great shootouts. The trouble is, it's a bit of a slow burn in those regards. It takes about three fourths of a season or so for things to ratchet up to that degree.

All in all, it's a fun show.
>>
>>29418940
in the first episode didnt he find a 45-70 bullet in a body, then automatically know what rifle it was from then automatically know how long it took to reload so he knew how long he had to move between cover or something fucky like that? anyways, got through 2 or 3 episodes a year or so back. pretty shitty show over all.
>>
>>29419417
>>29419436
nice one sperg
>>
>>29418940
You may be tempted to watch The Walking Dead.
Alright show, though I feel it's getting a bit long in the tooth at this point.
Don't watch it if you actually know how guns work. It will drive you crazy.
>>
Burn notice
Archer
Battlestar Galactica
Deutschland 83
Falling Skies
Lone Target
Miami Vice
Sledge Hammer
Spaced (Main character's friend is /k/)
True Detective
>>
>>29419457
Is Falling Skies really any good? My parents have been watching it, and sometimes it will be on when I pass through the room, and I've given some thought to watching it myself.
>>
Jericho
>>
>>29419457
>Archer
I cant stand the new seasons, the real show died when they had to change the plotline because of ISIS goatfuckers. Its just not the same anymore, lame jokes trying to hard to be "archer", retarded TLC plotlines like archer and lana being parents
>>
>>29419495
The CGI is pretty average/lowtier but if you want to see people shoot at cgi ayy lmaooos with AKs than youre in the right place
>>
>>29418940
>Longmire

I'm so fucking glad Netflix saved it, especially since Katee Sackhoff is in it.

She can be my /k/ommandette any day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOi0NbMdMcI
>>
>>29419191
>>its a branch goes insane chasing injun skinwalkers episode

What happened to Branch was fucking bullshit IMO. I liked him.
>>
>>29419457
>true detective
you forgot to specify S1

Daredevil is great. just started S2...hope the most /k/ human alive is done proper justice and not a whipping boy for antifun fags.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.