[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullet wound stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 16

File: radscout.jpg (29KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
radscout.jpg
29KB, 350x450px
Hey, /k/, have any of you been /shot/?
What did it feel like? What was the caliber, location, etc.

Also, tell us similar bullet wound stories.
>>
File: IMG_4198.jpg (287KB, 696x1552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4198.jpg
287KB, 696x1552px
My father was shot with a 22-250 while coyote hunting. His buddies Harris bipod retracted while the guy was about to shoot a coyote. It entered his leg half way up the calf and shattered his femur. He described it to me like being shot with compressed air from an air chuck, and then having a red hot rod pushed through your leg.
>>
>>29413239
thats just acne m8
>>
I was rabbit hunting, the rabbit ran under a metal container, some of the shotgun blast hit the container, a pellet nicked my thigh
>>
>>29413239
I was shot in the leg with a .22lr. I went down range to set up targets and my friend thought it'd be funny to shoot the tree next to me. He missed and it went into my thigh about 4 inches.
>>
When I was in high school somebody shot me with a paper wasp.
I only cried for 40 minutes.
>>
>>29413683
It's not acne, it's radiation burns. OP's image is a guy who stupidly attempted in making his own nuclear reactor.
In a fucking shed.

Yes, he turned his shed into a fucking nuclear waste superfund site.
>>
>>29413683
That's not acne, m8. Those are scars from radiation.
>>
>>29413776
He's not stupid, it worked.
>>
>>29413807
1.Sauce
2.Explain
>>
>>29413807
Yeah, it worked at exposing his neighborhoods to 100x the levels of normal background radiation and was considered a Saftey hazard.
>>
>>29413239
Is that the armadillo leprosy guy?
>>
>>29414110
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hahn

Read the book. Intereting how easy a lot of this shit is.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Radioactive-Boy-Scout-Frightening/dp/0812966600
>>
>>29414110
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hahn
>Hahn attained Eagle Scout rank shortly after his lab was dismantled.
>>
>>29413239
I got shot in the right leg in Afghanistan.

What did it feel like?
>Didn't know it happened, was told I was bleeding a little bit later.

Caliber
>5.45x39

>Eastern Afghanistan on patrol. On body middle of right thigh
>>
>>29413456
fucking OUCH. he probably still carries lead and copper shrapnel in his leg doesnt he? 22-250 fucking explodes on impact at close range

also, why was he standing in front of a dude about to shoot a gun? unless the bipod retracting causes gun to spin greater than 180 degrees i dont see how this is possible. obviously he learned his lesson not to stand in front of people shooting guns i guess
>>
>>29413734

lmao you got pranked

>>29414158
must have been shot from a ways off, like greater than 500 yds? probably a through and through? did you know you were in a firefight or were you just hiking when someone said "dude you bleeding"? wondering if maybe adrenaline covered up the feeling
>>
File: 1403385917468.gif (673KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1403385917468.gif
673KB, 720x480px
>>29414151
>I'm back from the decontamination lab Scoutmaster!
Fuckig based
>>
>>29414234
Ricochet. Hit the road and bounced up.

It was during a short firefight, less than 10 minutes. We were packing up and my battle looks at me and says:
"Hey, your bleeding bud."

Bullet is still in there.
>>
>>29414306
Neat.
>>
>>29414184
It was a 55gr Nosler ballistic silver tip if I remember correctly. Every so often a piece of jacket will come to the surface of his leg.

Calling coyotes we always sat on our ass shoulder to shoulder. the guy was following a moving yote in his scope. one side of the bipod dropped letting the muzzle against his leg.
>>
>>29414184
Looking at the xray posted >>29413456

Almost all of those flecks are metal. That whole part of his leg is filled with it. Some of that is also bone fragments but all the really white stuff is metal.
Now its not doing damage there, and some of it will work its way out as the guy stated, some of it will also be broken down and absorbed by the body but most of it will be there till well after he dies. So trying to remove every single piece would do more harm than good.
>>
>>29414328
Not really. I'm in constant pain and require a cane to walk.
>>
>>29414578
thanks for your service famarooni, as bullet absorbant as you were
>>
>>29414578
pics?
>>
>>29413734
It's just a prank bro chill
>>
File: armadillorevenge.png (1MB, 1850x1850px) Image search: [Google]
armadillorevenge.png
1MB, 1850x1850px
>>29414147
Kek
>>
>>29413807
It never got anywhere near critical mass, bro, so what are you talking about?
>>
>>29414646
>>29414234
When I hobbled back over there that's exactly what he said. We got into it and I ended nearly breaking his nose and we went our separate was.
>>
>>29414695
...really?

That's a rather healthy helping of asshole to go with that idiocy. What a faggot.
>>
>>29414742
I guess he thought it was like firing a pellet gun. I've never wanted to shoot someone more than I did right there.
>>
>>29414147
No, thats a boy scout who tried to build a reactor in his back shed.
>>
Some dude on here got shot in the head
>>
>>29414608
What the hell is a "famarooni"?

>>29414629
Of a quarter inch scar in the center of my leg? Not very impressive and quite faded.
>>
>>29414671
>leprosy
Is that even curable once you start seeing sores?
>>
Had the receiver of a Ross rifle let go. Looked kinda like the radiation guy in OP photo, but wounds were smaller, greater in number, and less dispersed. Everything I got was above the eyes. ER Doc cut out a few small pieces of steel from my head. When it happened, I ended up going into shock and passing out. Bled a bit, but any sort of cut up there bleeds. Was a pretty strange experience.
>>
>>29414401
oh man it was almost point blank? FUUUUUUUUCK . does he still go hunting? i would be scarred for life i think
>>
File: smirnoff_ice_red_275ml.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smirnoff_ice_red_275ml.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>29414695
lol
>"RELAAAAXXX BROSEPH YOU AINT DEAD, LMAO YOU SHUDDA SEEN YOUR FACE, YOU JUST GOT PRANKED SO HARD!!! WHY DONT WE GET YOU BANDAGED UP, GRAB THAT MEDKIT BAG"

anon grabs bag, unzips and sees pic related

>"LOLOL YOU BEEN ICED BROTATO!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>29414776
so did you require surgery or what? lucky taht didnt hit your leg artery or youd be dead
>>
>>29413776
He's attempted it TWICE, at the minimum. The mug shot is from 2007, his first Superfunded first attempt was in 1994.

He got caught the second time while stealing fucking smoke detectors from an apartment building.

He's like a methhead, but with nuclear power.
>>
>>29414810
David Hahn is his name. Weird. Came across an article of that guy earlier this day.
>>
File: 001.jpg (372KB, 1784x1184px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
372KB, 1784x1184px
>>29414993
He was shot right after I was born so the experience defiantly scared him. It was eight months before he could walk with crushes. He refused to take any government handouts and trapped to make ends meet. So no, the Bastard lives to do nothing but hunt. I'm still digging into hand loads he loaded while busted up.
>>
File: mind blown deer.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
mind blown deer.gif
1MB, 260x146px
>>29414148
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Hahn

Holy shit my mind is blown, this guy is like the real leader of the church of atom in fallout... what the fuck
>>
>>29415042
Kinda sorta. My brother is a vet and to avoid the police being alerted about the bullet wound I had him take it out.
>>
>>29414944
Yeah, its just a bacterial infection
>>
>>29413239
Hit with a ricochet, about 4 years ago

9mm

Right Knee

Felt like a sledge hammer hit me.
can't sit longer than an hour without it hurting like a bitch. Makes flying, long car rides and going to the movies really shitty.
>>
We were innamiddleofnowhere, Nevada when we decided to go target shooting. We had some beer bottles, cardboard boxes, and a Times magazine with Osama Bin Laden's face on it--all great targets.

We brought several handguns with us--in 9mm, .22, .32 ACP, and .45ACP. We had substantial ammo.

We all but decimated the targets we set up, and we still had plenty of ammo to boot. We resolved to use the rest. But what would we shoot at?

Maybe 50 meters away from us was a rusted out car wheel, with a punctured tire still clinging on. Great, we thought, new target acquired.

A buddy of mine started unloading on this wheel. He had a great aim, with most of his shots hitting the center. The wheel made a splendid clanging sound when it got hit. *KLANKKLANKKLANK*

I watched as some of the bullets ricochet off of the side and careen across the dust for a few feet. Pretty cool. What wasn't cool was a pronounced pain in my left shin. It was like somebody prodded my leg with steel rebar real hard.

A ricochet went right for my leg. Ouch. It hurt like hell, but no big deal.

The bullet was half embedded in the skin, and was barely touching the bone. I removed the damned thing and made a makeshift bandage with a surgical towel and duct tape I had in the car.

I got some medical attention that same day and my shin was numb for the next week.
>>
>>29415436
Wow, anon. Did you ever talk to trigger-happy dumbshit again?
>>
>>29413776
>>29415110
> like a met head but with nuclear power

I'm okay with this
>>
>>29415992
No, after I cracked him in the nose, he ran off and I never talked to him since. I don't want to associate myself with a dumbfuck like that anyways.
>>
>>29413239
I was shot in the leg and chest when Eric Harris shot me in the face with a shotgun. The stench of gunpowder and about a million little needles all over the side of your face while your heart rate hits mach speeds. The chest and leg wounds felt like pressure against my body followed by a very sharp pain.
>>
>>29413792

That's not what radiation does.

That shit right there is meth bugs.
>>
>>29416776
9mm and 12 gauge.
>>
>>29416855
They used #8 shot though, not very effective
>>
>>29416864
that would explain why im still alive.
>>
>>29416898
Are you Lance Kirkland?
>>
>>29413239
Hit in the chest with a .45 ricochet.
>Just target shooting with my 1911 at the local range
>fire off all 7 quick
>all shots land inside the inner ring so its not like I shot the stand or the ground or some shit
>lower my pistol to reload
>just as I start lowering it I feel a thud in my chest
>look down and theres a flattened slug half melted to my jacket
Figuring from my stance and where it hit, if I had kept the pistol up it probably would have fucked up a knuckle or two.
Broke the skin about as bad as a frozen paintball would and left a bruise for a few weeks. Thankfully I was the only one at the pistol range at that time so I packed up and went home as to not piss off the god of probability any further.
>>
>>29416933
Yeah.
Also, It was Dylan. thinking back it was a double barrel i think.
>>
File: georgian-conflict-chest-wound1.jpg (70KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
georgian-conflict-chest-wound1.jpg
70KB, 683x1024px
>>29414306
Damn man. 5.45 is no joke.
>>
>>29415137
awesome picture man. your dad sounds like a bro.
>>
>>29413734
i hope you skullfucked him. funs are only funs when everyone is behind it.
>>
>>29415137
It's wild, that look has been appropriated by hipsters
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2506549/Uh-oh-Radioactive-Boy-Scout-built-nuclear-reactor-Detroit-shed-sparking-evacuation-40-000-wants-invent-lightbulb-lasts-100-years.html

I just want you to know how fucking based this man is

>unstimulated in school
>decides to saw down batteries and create nitroglycerin
>bored again
>begins construction of breeder reactor out of smoke detectors
>arrested
>they'll never stop my shine!
>steal more smoke detectors, restart project
>your move now law man!
>arrested again. Has so much history in chemics he's put in a special prison to "avoid more hotspots appearing"
>now old, with shortened lifespan,poor and depressed
>ain't gonna stop me
>enlist in navy
>later diagnosed with schizophrenia, medically discharged
>ain't gon stop me
>attend community college, get three degrees
>bored one day
>decide to create syrup made of catnip for his cattu
>"she loves it!"
>>
>>29414944
>>29415484

That thread was a hoax. He said he ate the armadillo a few days before the rash showed up, but a bunch of anons pointed out leprosy takes 3-5 years to show symptoms at the quickest.
>>
>>29414578
well i bet you aren't fun at parties.
>>
>>29414578
What part of the injury caused that if you didn't even notice it at first?
>>
>>29417465
>Yeah
No way, prove it.
>>
>>29413239

Picture related. He was attacked with 9mm
>>
>>29416776
Nuh uh.
>>
>be 10
>minding my own business, playing tag with friends
>Other friend brings a bow and arrow kit and sister
>Some run off to play with the bow and arrow kit.
>continue playing
>The little sister takes the bow, fires the arrow high in the air.
>I get pierced in the stomach with an arrow.

Arrow wasn't tipped thank fuck, but it went in me a good quarter inch and had to be removed by a doctor and stitched. Never hung out with that friend again.

Did end up sleeping with the little sister though.
>>
>>29418171
Its the least she could do since you'll prob have health problems from that later in life.
>>
>>29415574
I didn't even read
>>
>>29413683
Try radiation poisoning
>>
>>29414158
thank you so much for your service sir! AMERICA,!!!
>>
>>29417918
Actually the cap doesnt show the whole story, the OP came back from hospital and it was leprosy, but from when his uncle had fed him some armadillo years before.

If he didnt fuck up and eat the dillo recently he likely wouldnt have known he was a leper untill his face fell off.
>>
>>29416776
if real, how do you feel about teachers being allowed to bring their already legal ccw pistols on campus with them as opposed to having to leave them behind in their cars per our current laws?
>>
>>29418171
>>29418171
>>29418171
she probably said thank god your arrow wasnt tipped also, and only went in a good quarter inch
>>
Never been shot, but I know shit had a Glocknade blow up in my hand.

>be me, novice shooter
>first pistol is G23 Gen 4
>Go to local range, decide to buy their cheap reloaded ammo
>doublecharge.jpeg

The casing blew in half along its circumference, lodging the forward half into the back of the barrel (or would it be the chamber?) and blowing the slide forward off the gun. The magazine and magazine release button blew out too, the latter of which got stopped by the fleshy part of my hand beneath the thumb.

It felt like getting hit in the palm with hammer. I was afraid to look down thinking my hand would be missing. Luckily all I got was a welt. Never went back to that range again.
>>
>>29419212
so did you make them buy you a new gun? and are you afraid of glocks now
>>
>>29419253
No. Im a total autist so I just left and never went back.

I have a 19 now and love it, but I don't think I'll ever shoot a Glawk 40 ever again if I can help it
>>
my dad shot himself in the hand with a .45 hollowpoint. he said it felt getting his hand smashed on an anvil. he was lucky and it didn't hit any bones. He healed up in just a few months, too. I was surprised. I got a good look at the wound, and it was nasty. There was a big split running parallel to his pinky where the flesh split open from the pressure. The exit wound was on the knife edge of his hand, and it looked even worse than that.

unrelated: Ruger P89 for sale.
>>
I've posted this before in a feels thread, but this seems to be an appropriate place. I'll leave out the feels part.

>shooting at a range onnafarm
>buddy just got an m1 carbine from grandpa
>asks me to help him out with it, i've had one for awhile so i show him how it works
>shooting at steel 50 yards away
>off the firing line, standing in the door of my truck facing away from the target
>shooter is a little over 15 feet to my left, 5 feet to my rear
>take eye pro off and put it on the seat of my truck, sipping water and dicking around on my phone
>like a retard glance over without putting my eye pro back on
>immediately get hit in the left eye with a ricochet, 5mm long
>the ricochet flew between two small patches of trees
>permanently blind in my left eye
>hurt like hell

I still shoot, just not at stell if I'm closer than 75 yards. Protip, if you live in MD the Wilmer eye center in Baltimore kicks ass. They are the best of the best.

I wear an eyepatch now and it's like shooting fish at a barrel when I go out. Bitches love eyepatches and everybody wants to buy the pirate a drink.
>>
>>29419585
shit you should go around at ranges scaring kids into safety
>>
>>29419585
Pirate anon do you own any black powder guns?
>>
i never really asked him about it
but my late granddaddy has a wound in his belly from two commie bullet during the malayan emergency
>>
>>29419932
I do, I'm a firearms instructor at my school. Storytime is always fun, and I'm cleared by the head RSO to tackle any kid who takes his eyepro off anywhere near the range.

>>29419958
Just a muzzleloader for duur. I'm thinking about getting a colt navy repro.
>>
>>29419585
>I wear an eyepatch now
Ah but sometime soon you could have a bionic eye which would be pretty balling.

Been hit in a plate with an AK, which put me on my arse and knocked the wind out of me for a while.
Dunno if it counts but been blown up twice with RPG's, which was ultimately a lot more painful. Lost about 50% hearing in my right ear and the left one is down about -20% down (plus the EEEEEEEEE) from time to time little bits of aluminium shrapnel work their way to the surface of my skin. My wife thinks this is hilarious fun to pull them out with tweezers.
>>
>>29419998
That's pretty hardcore, anon. Do you think wearing prot would have even saved your eye, though?
>>
>>29420301
I want one with predator vision.

>blown up twice
I think that more than sufficiently counts. That had to have hurt, but your wife sounds like fun.

>>29420307
Eye pro probably would have saved me, thats why you wear it. But if it hit me in the side of my head as I was turning it I'd probably be retarded or maybe dead.

It was a kick in the dick from the universe.
>>
211, perp fired a few panicked shots, my partner and I mag-dumped. RadioOWOWOWOWOW fuck that hurts, 45 to the side. That's how I lost my kidney and my love handle.
>>
File: 1457306491505.jpg (395KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457306491505.jpg
395KB, 1920x1080px
>>29419958
>>
>>29420611
Although,in hindsight, Big Boss from Snake Eater would be more likable...
>>
>>29413734
Did it bounce around and go into your chest?

>fudds btfo
>>
>>29419585
hey anon did you guys try to examine the steel afterwards? how is this even physically possible? was the steel so soft it acted like a rubberband? or was it more like the shape of target (wheel maybe?), which maybe redirected the bullet? im guessing the slowness of the m1 carbine round also had some play in it, since a 5.56 would probably have shattered. talk about bad luck.
>>
>>29420502
so you shot yourself? or your partner did?
>>
>>29415402
nah that guy actually built a reactor
cromwell just hollers about salvation in a radioactive bird bath all day
>>
>>29413239
Hit by a 22 ricochet.
Felt like being hit by a bb from an airsoft gun
>>
>>29420758
Nah, I was more concerned with getting my ass to the hospital.

The plate has been retired and is now somewhere in my basement. It looks like it had before the accident, a circular hard steel plate that had two holes in it to be hung off chains.

I did some math to find that the fragment flew over 50 yards at a little over 27 degrees to hit me in the face.
>>
>>29420758
different anon

if the steel has any craters in it, its very easy for a round to hit one and ricochet straight back. If the plate was a swinger it can literally bat a bullet back if it hits just right. I let a piece of steel get cratered to shit shooting at it at 100yards and had a 7.62x54R land five feet to my right in the snow. If he was shooting an M1 carbine it was probably ball, and that stuff wont shatter like SP's HP's or lead, much easier for it to come back.
>>
>>29420941
It was my friend shooting to my left. But it was a hanging target so it probalby batted the fragment back.
>>
>>29420741
It's a miracle that I can type. It ricocheted around and came out my neck and hit every vital organ along the way.
>>
File: Double-Barrell-Shotgun-Blast.jpg (89KB, 426x282px) Image search: [Google]
Double-Barrell-Shotgun-Blast.jpg
89KB, 426x282px
Never been shot.

Closest I ever came would have probably killed me though. Friend of my dad's (who we found out was an extremely poor practitioner of basic gun s afety) discharged a shotgun right next to my ear when aiming for a dove while we were out hunting.

I've seen my dad in exactly two fights before this, but this was the only one where I saw him physically stomping a man while he was on the ground, while he was choking, sputtering on blood, and begging him to stop.

Needless to say, they are no longer friends. As for me, I can still hear the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
>>
Never got shot, but my mum shot herself once.

>be mom
>be 31
>work as a police officer
>doing some shooting practise

They had to do a practise test where they have a flashlight in the legt and the pistol in the other hand. Hands crossed so you can lay the pistol arm on the flashlight arm.

Practise looks like this:

Point pistol to the ground, flashlight off, fastly raise gun, turn on flashlight, shoot, turn off flashlight and point gundown again.

>autistic mom goes like
>raise gun
>turn on flashlight
>turn off flashlight
>point pistol down
>shoot

She shot hersel in the foot with the 9mm
She's "fine" now, no pain, but walking a bit strange.
>>
>>29419044
Nice
>>
File: desk pop.jpg (52KB, 634x597px) Image search: [Google]
desk pop.jpg
52KB, 634x597px
>>29423792

Ouch, I sort of laughed a bit, but damn
>>
>>29419318
Modern Glocks have good chamber support. That reloaded ammo was crappy, your gun was probs fine.

That 19 could KB just as easily with crap ammo.
>>
>>29413239
45 Colt glanced off the top of right of my head. I bled like a stuck pig and the suddenness of it and the force even from a glancing blow took me out for a good 30 seconds. Woke up to screaming people who only screamed more when they though a dead guy just got up. That was back in 2011, luckily, I had thick hair, so Doc was able to work his magic so you cant even see any scar through the hair.
>>
Shot in the chest, right side just above the nipple, with a 30 cal machinegun of some kind. Luckily only one round caught me. And stupidly, no plate.

Felt like the biggest, baddest mofo you've ever seen walked up and hit me in the chest as hard as he could with an open hand. In my head I said to myself "fuck, I just got hit."

Once I finished firing the rest of my magazine I tried to reload but my right arm wouldn't listen to anything my brain was telling it to do. At that point I decided I was going to have to stop and deal with the wound.
>>
>>29415549
>I used to operate like you, but then I took a 9mm to the knee
>>
>>29418966
I don't think it will make a difference so why not.
I guess it's always better to have a firearm inside
pointed at the "bad guy".
>>
>>29421509
how did this happen? Why did he discharge it so close to you? Is the guy a moron or was it just the circumstances of the situation?
>>
>>29426314
>right arm wouldn't listen
Was that do to the neurological process involved in trauma or was it the biophysical side of it where your arm wasn't getting perfussed by enough blood to let muscle movement?
>>
>>29426425
I knew this joke was inbound.
>>
>>29413239
Yes, shot in the knee by some homeboy earning some "cred" to get into a bullshit gang as I was walking to a pay phone when my car broke down, pre-cell phone era.
>>
File: IMG_2211.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2211.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>29427274
9mm tokarev are not a game anon, got this 50 miles north of Baghdad.
>>
>>29427266
Fuck if I know. But within a minute or two I progressively got the use of the arm back. Which made it a bit easier to put a bandage on myself. If that gives any clue as to which one was the reason it wasn't working at first.
>>
>>29427561
Im leaning towards neurological. Like a more hardcore version of when you loose fine motor control in a gunshot. Your body was saying fuck your arm I just got this insane amount of nerve impulse and I need to figure myself out fuck your cognitive wants.
>>
File: knee.jpg (1MB, 1222x1630px) Image search: [Google]
knee.jpg
1MB, 1222x1630px
>>29427357
btw, he's the scar of the old wound. you can see where it went in and blew out the front of my knee.
>>
223 to the face, gotta love Florida, thankfully went through a wall before it hit me, or i wouldn't be here.

.22 to the leg as well, back when I was in the scouts.
>>
>>29427357
What happened to him?
>>
>>29416776

Second Columbine survivor I've seen posting on /k/ in the past month. It's starting to seem like someone just gets off posing as survivors.

If this is legit, though, that must have been awful. I'm sorry anyone would have to experience that.
>>
I was struck by shrapnel in the legs from 7.62x39 hitting rocks a few feet in front of me. It was very painful. The shooter was about 30 feet away.
>>
>>29428786
he ran and got caught right around the corner by the police by sheer luck.
>>
Almost completely spent buckshot in the thigh, shooter was more than a field away. Deep enough it stuck in, not deep enough for anything more. I was dumb and dug it out myself, left a scar over the dent.
>>
7.62x25 through my hand
shattered wrist bones, regained 90% function
immediate loss of all sensation and control, blood
the pain of swelling over the following days was by far the most intense pain ive ever experienced felt like my hand was splitting open.
Complacency kills
>>
>>29419585
Arr matey. You best be posting a picture if youre making claims such as those.
>>
I was shooting at an indoor range, guy next to me shooting a 22lr handgun with his son. One of his bullets hit the metal target holder about 10 yards back and most of the bullet came back and hit me about 2 inches right of my belly button. It was just like a hard thump but the bullet stuck to my shirt and burned like a motherfucker.
>>
File: 1417327929511.gif (2MB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
1417327929511.gif
2MB, 294x273px
>>29413239
>Cant tell if meth sores or birdshot
>>
>be with girl
>go to orchestra (Downtown dallas)
>walking to pearl station
>homeless dude with a gun
>have my 4.5inch knife next to wallet
>give him my wallet
>stares at my gf
>take out knife unfold it
>tackle him
>yell at my gf to run, she splits
>homeless guy and i wrestling on the ground
>sort of like the saving private ryan scene, we are rolling around
>knife in right hand, left hand is holding homeless guys right wrist
>pin it against ground as I lift the knife above his neck/upper chest
>pushing it lower since this guy wont let go of the gun
>he mustve kicked me or humped me because i fell forward cutting left shoulder
>he pushes me off and i hit my head, a little dazed
>not sure what happens here but 3 shots ring out and I get hit in the side of my gut
>pain, blood
>homeless guy splits
>get out my phone to call 911 but cant get it to work
>lay down for what mustve been forever
>gf comes and i black out
>wake up in hospital, stay for a week and make a full recover after 3 months

>What did it feel like?
desu felt like what i think getting stabbed by a hot piece of iron

>caliber
9mm

shoutout to my dallas anons
>>
>>29430309
Goddamn dude glad youre ok. I'm in plano, never thought about homeless as much of a threat. I don't spend a lot of time in downtown though.
>>
>>29430793
aye im in plano too

Preston/Parker.

We live in a horrible spot for gun ranges dont we?
>>
>>29430098
Radiation burns.
>>
>>29430932
I'm near Jupiter and 14th. Garland Public Shooting range is one of my frequents, I dont much like indoor ranges. I wish there was a ~300 yard range nearby again.
>>
>>29431329
you try McKinney? There was this gun club (i think it was a club, could be a range) that has ranges from 100-1000. I think they do training courses were you run around and shoot targets.

my gf used to live there, pretty surreal in your part of town, got burglarized. Took my lady on many dates to that sonic lol
>>
>>29431329
found it but it aint cheap for membership (300-500 per year)

http://topgun.tfrstudio.com/
>>
>>29431524
Never even heard of that place. I wouldn't go to any membership range though. I know there is a new one out on 30 heading toward greenville, I just haven't checked it out.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 640x960px
>>29430946
Radical burns
>>
>>29417774
I feel the pain for this guy. He could be a real good scientist with proper education.
>>
File: 1459233711172.png (188KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1459233711172.png
188KB, 330x319px
>>29414148
>>29414151
>he enlisted in the Navy, assigned to the nuclear-poweredaircraft carrier USSEnterprise
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.