[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Church Carry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 4

File: Church.jpg (113KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
Church.jpg
113KB, 500x357px
Hi /k/

How many of you carry to church.
There's been a problem caused partially by it at mine.
What do you think of it?
>>
Don't need to.

God will protect me.
>>
>>29405755
I don't go to church.
>>
>>29405755
Could you explain the problems?
>>
>>29405768
Like in Charleston?
>>
>>29405755
I don't do church. What problem did yours have?
>>
>>29405755
I carry always.
Even at church.
But it's for-real CCW, so nobody knows, so no problems.
>>
>>29405789

Well, I figured I'd keep myself out of the thread, but okay.

I feel disrespected by the pastor's wife.
She knows, that as a "good Christian women" she had better not confront a man directly so she works through her husband.

She has said some things about my education in the past, but I dealt with it because my father needed to get some places.
Now, she takes a problem with my knife.
>>
>>29405813
Good, what state are you in?
>>
>>29405837
Are you retarded? What grade of primary school did you lose hope in?
>>
>>29405755
>church
>>
>church
>>
>>29405860
No, nothing like that.

I've been busy taking care of my father for the past few years and I haven't gotten my GED yet.

>>29405866
Yeah, I know.
>>
>>29405837
>Pastor's wife

You go to a heretic church OP, go to a real one
>>
>>29405755
>carry tokarev
>i can't change starts playing
>>
>>29405876
...you have to study to get your GED?

...you show up and take a test that is so easy it makes Insurgents snicker...

You are a retard, confirmed.
Sorry to ruin the non-toxic nature of this board, but it needs to be said.
>>
>>29405885
>not having priests marry

Enjoy your kiddy diddling idolator.
>>
>>29405891

I haven't gotten around to it.
Why waste your time on something if you don't need to?
>>
I'm still in application stage of my permit, but as soon as I get it I plan on carrying every single place I legally can, including church.
A couple other members, including both my parents and the cool motorcycle deacon also carry, and the pastor's family (which is like 50% of the church) are hasguns, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Even when I went to take my class part, it was held at another church in the area and a bunch of their members were taking it the same day.
>>
>>29405895
Enjoy burning for eternity heretic
>>
>>29405906
>Don't need high school diploma

Our points are confirmed.
>>
>>29405928

Yeah, whatever fag.
As if it makes a fuck of a difference for manual labour and handyman work.
>>
>>29405942
Not in doing it, but in applying for it, yes. I'd naturally think you're a complete neanderthal if you didn't have a GED.
But that's just me and 95% of employers including every McDonalds in the world.
Enjoy your thread.

I hope your father gets better and you succeed in life, I legitimately hope I'm wrong anon.
>>
>>29405979
If you're not being sarcastic, thanks.

It's like getting my social security number, I lost it years ago, but I don't feel like going to the SSA.
>>
>>29405891
>you have to study to get your GED?
Pretty much anyone who has been outside of any kind of academic setting for long enough would need to study a bit in preparation. Considering the number of teen and early-twentysomething high school graduates I've met who can barely fucking speak or write I'd say having a HS diploma is absolutely nothing to act haughty about.
>>
>>29406012
You lost your social security card...
>>
I conceal carry because I have a permit and don't want to look like a sperglord walking in with a handcannon strapped to my waist.

even in the summer months I bring a .380 in my pocket
>>
>>29406024

Yeah, why?
You get several allocated to you by the federal government before you have to start paying for them.

My father actually lost, not me.
>>
>>29406040

What do you carry? 500 S&W?

Why would you look like a "sperglord?"
>>
>>29406017
Most of the people acting this way are most likely attending university at the very least. Many have graduated with a bachelor's or a master's degree already
>>
>>29406054
No, no, I was making fun of the autists that make a huge deal out of open carry.

I only ever conceal carry, and when I do it's usually a .380 in my pocket or 9mm when coat/sweater season rolls around
>>
>>29405919
Biblical pastors were married.

Catholicism is putting idols in God's place. No man has the authority to hear my confessions.
>>
>>29405755
My church is pretty /k/, the pastor carries, half the congregation carries, I carry, and it even has a shooting range behind the church it's self.
>>
>>29406124

I see, I think that is one of the most vile aspects of this boards "culture." So many pretend they are the heralders of freedom, but make fun of those that open carry when it is only one of two rights given to them.
>>
>>29405755
Yes, both open and concealed.
>be me a fee years ago
>brother-in-law getting married, trying to save money
>been thinking about it anyway, get Internet ordained as a Dudeist
>state license to perform marriages required physical church address, give them my home, they approve it
>my home becomes a "church"
>>
>>29406158

Sounds fun, what state are you in?

>>29406172
heh
>>
>>29406151
>doesn't have his GED
>spouts typical misinformation memes about Catholicism

How surprising.
>>
File: AZ.png (195KB, 1921x1283px) Image search: [Google]
AZ.png
195KB, 1921x1283px
>>29405755

I don't go to church.

But if I did I would carry.

Because best state.
>>
>>29405755
Yes I have. I stopped going after two officers pulled me out of service and carded me. Never went back.
>>
>>29406168
Making fun of people isn't opposition to freedom.

You have the right to open carry, but you're a retard if you do.

You have the right to say the earth is flat, but you're a retard if you do.

Social pressure and shaming is the best way to produce favorable results without any rights being violated. So fuck anyone that chooses to open carry where they can legally CC, and fuck you
>>
>>29406194
I'm not OP, you mouth breathing autist.

Read a book, nigger.
>>
>>29406192
Georgia. It's pretty great other than the absolutely abysmal summer weather.
>>
>>29406208
>Social pressure and shaming is the best way to produce favorable results
Collegefag detected.
>>
>>29406203

Why were officers there?

Was there a problem?
>>
>>29406208

>not using reverse psychology to obtain the results you want

I can't get a read on you, Anon.
>>
>>29406249
Nope, but nice generalization.

I'm not saying to flag open carriers down and tell them they're shit heads in the street. Regardless, the college liberals you're talking about want to enforce social change through legislation as well, not just through culture. And fuck anybody like that.
>>
>>29406236

It can't be any worse than Florida.

I don't think Florida's actually that bad after staying in a house without an air conditioner.
>>
>>29406277

>media promoted race-mixing and degeneracy is okay
>>
>>29406253
They came because the gossip mill complained. I'm a skeletor and I carried a Gold Cup there for a year while in school. What do you think the problem was?
>>
>>29406286
The weather would be 10/10 if it weren't 50%-80% humidity all summer long.
>>
>>29406297
They have the right to, but that doesn't make it "okay."

Same with open carry.
>>
>>29406331
They don't have the "right" they are merely permitted to by law.

OC proponents, on the other hand, were given the right.
If it wasn't "okay" the right wouldn't have been established in our constitution.
>>
>>29406318
I know what you mean, sweating does nothing here for you either.

>>29406317
Have you had any problems anywhere else?

What state was this in?
>>
>>29406012

Anon, you need to take back control of your life. Studying to pass a multiple choice exam is not hard. Getting a replacement social security card is not hard. These things are easy. How the fuck can you handle taking care of your father at a young age but not getting these easy things.

Quit being a pussy, go on amazon and buy a GED studybook. Study that shit 2 hours every day until you get through it. You already speak and write english, you dumb bitch.

And stop going to that church, just because the place outwardly says it exists for community support and spiritual enlightenment doesn't mean it's actually accomplishing anything for you.
>>
>>29406398
No never. Texas doesn't have laws against printing so I don't really care about it too much.

They just got absolutely asshurt about having to see a gun once or twice when I passed around the collection plate.

I've yet to meet a shitty Texas cop so I don't see my carry piece changing anytime soon.
>>
>>29406406
I can get either one when I need.
I don't measure my success by a piece of paper.
I'll be retrieving them both when I attempt to join the naval academy.

I realized that it did nothing for me after the second week of attendance. I really kept going because my father needed a ride a couple of ties.
>>
>>29406453
That's good, I thought you left because of how you were treated by the popo
>>
>>29406473
I did leave. I left because of the old lady gossip mill that the pastor obviously had no control over. What if I was a felon looking to worship? Those old hags could have sent someone to prison for years for coming to worship. What if it was just some college kid wanting to protect himself but wasn't old enough for a CCW?
>>
Stop going because religion is a farce.
>>
>>29405755
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_James_Church_massacre

I always carry in church
>>
>>29406523
No different than sitting around a TV watching borderline retards run around on the field plying with balls just to be "normal" and make friends.

I believe but even if I didn't I'd still go for the qt3.14s.
>>
File: :1457227108835.jpg (123KB, 537x536px) Image search: [Google]
:1457227108835.jpg
123KB, 537x536px
Daily reminder that Protestants are heretics

Daily reminder that Atheists will burn in hell

Daily reminder that Muslims are Satanists

Daily reminder that if you are an atheist you are one step away from being a fucking commie bastard

Daily reminder that the Jews control American politics because American Protestants are retarded zionist cucks
>>
>>29406507

I know what you mean, Anon.
Women are the worst.
>>
>>29406592

>implying the pope doesn't suck more kike cock than anybody
>>
>>29406466

That's not my point, my point is: what are you waiting for. Getting into the Naval Academy is no joke, that sounds like your criteria for success. If that's the case, you need to get your ass working on things immediately. You will find no instant gratification in this task, you can't expect to make an "attempt" like you make an "attempt" at throwing a 75mph fastball or some shit. Start today, smart people try hard to be accepted all the time and fail, you have no reason to be exuding this much confidence.
>>
>>29406625
sure francis is a modernist but the history of the catholic church has basically been 2,000 years of pissing off the jews

american baptists are jew slaves

one modernist pope is a drop in the bucket
>>
>>29405755

>going to church
>being an adult

Pick 1 faggot
>>
>>29406651
I'm already studying, Anon.

I know it's not very easy.
I'm starting to attend my local government meetings so I can love up on my officials.

I've been learning for years. I haven't been a laggard for the 8 years I've helped my father.
>>
>>29406208
>>you look like a retard
>>aka people think you look stupid
>>BECAUSE they think people think you look stupid
>>therefore, you look stupid.

there's nothing wrong with OC, and someone that gets butthurt over it is obviously projecting.
>>
>>29406227
How about you read a book, it's called the bible, heathen
>>
>>29406674
>one modernist pope is a drop in the bucket

That brings it one step closer to being overflowing.

He's just the start.
I don't associate myself with any denomination.
I've upset quite a few of my "brothers" espousing my doubt of the Ashkenazim.
You forget, however, the KKK despised both catholics and the Ashkenazim alike.
>>
>>29406466
>when I attempt to join the naval academy

Good luck with only a ged, retard
>>
>>29406759

Like a diploma makes a difference.

I'm glad you got a perfect attendance record, though, Anon
>>
File: 1438873814581.jpg (466KB, 736x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1438873814581.jpg
466KB, 736x1047px
Im not sure how you can even consider yourself a man and not belong to a church.

Only faggot nu-males and commies don't attend church

Degenerate scum

When you look at the state of the Europe and North America and see that its shit…and yet you reject Christ…remember you are a part of the problem
>>
>>29405755
Am I wearing pants? If so, then I'm carrying. If not, then this isn't the church I was looking for.

I'll probably never need it in church, but I'll probably never need a tie in church either and I'm wearing one anyway.
>>
>>29406365
Having the right to do something doesn't make it acceptable to do. I don't know why this is hard to understand.
>>29406689
On the contrary. OC fags are the loudest, most autistic portion of the gun community, and constantly push people away for no practical gain at all.
>>
>>29407020
>Having the right to do something doesn't make it acceptable to do

O RLY?
>>
>>29407044
Yes, really.

You have the right to be an SJW, but you're a piece of shit if you do so. Having the right to do something doesn't make it good or moral or positive.
>>
>>29405755
>going to church
that's your problem m8
>>
OP ignore the neets and fedoras insulting you. God bless hope your dad is okay.
>>
>>29405755
>How many of you carry to church
A Glock compact 45acp or 9mm plus a Beretta pocket pistol as a BUG. It's my EDC anyway.
>>
>>29405755
My priest and pretty much the entire choir carries
>>
>>29405755
Charleston area reporting.

Our area churches have seen a huge increase in church security after the AME shooting.

The Charleston County Sheriff's Dept holds one day seminars on church security strategies, and a few months ago, one of the biggest Mega-Churches (SeaCoast if any local's care) hosted a 3-day "Sheep Dog" Seminar with Dave Grossman.

I have met a ton of people at the range recently who are on the "security team" of their local church, and at least some of them are trying to get better training and up their skills.

Anyway, most of the folks I've talked to require permission from the church to carry, but some of the folks on the security teams know members of the congregation who are probably carrying anyway, but are "good guys", so they don't say much, other than invite them to volunteer on security team.
>>
>>29405755
I'm not a regular church goer. I go about once every 4-6 weeks to appease the wife.

>I carry every damn time.
>Why?
>Because I carry single day.
>Going to the mail box? Yup
>Burning trash out back? Yup
>Walmart? Yup

Makes no difference to me.
>>
>>29406592
>implying you can get into heaven with this much hate
I'd rather bro it up with our Deist founding fathers than be stuck in the hell you're going to.
>>
>>29411209
Thanks, Anon.

I wouldn't be here if I let things like that get me down.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.