[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone know where to get large amounts of mags in bulk on th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: MAG571-BLACK-(CASE100)-2.jpg (388KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
MAG571-BLACK-(CASE100)-2.jpg
388KB, 640x800px
anyone know where to get large amounts of mags in bulk on the cheap? I am looking to get a couple hundred pmags, 100 or so steel ak mags and 50 or so glock 17 and p226 mags. I know of gunmagwarehouse.com but a lot of their shit is out of stock

also general stockpiling thread
>>
>>29401365
>couple hundred pmags
talk to pmag directly if you are 100% serious
>100 or so steel ak mags
> 50 or so glock 17 and p226 mags
You'd just have to look for deals becasue that really isn't much in terms of bulk buying
>>
>>29401385
I never thought of that. I will have to give them a call tomorrow.
>>
File: 1406070343753.jpg (865KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1406070343753.jpg
865KB, 608x1070px
>>29401385
>talk to pmag directly
>>
>>29401365
44mag is where I buy my p226 magazines.
>>
>>29401385
>pmag is now a company
>>
>>29401425
I think he meant contacting Magpul for a bulk order because apparetly OP is newbie retailer.

Cause dude! I'm a fucking doomsday prepper, like WW3, or Aliens from space invading style prepper and even I won't have a need for 100 plus mags for just one rifle unless I was planning to be some merchant.

Obviously this faggot op is hoping there will be a second panic and try to flip them to idiots.
>>
>>29401365
I'm not going to hate on stock pilers if that's like, your hobby or something, but realistically

for a single adult male, having simply two of everything and 12 mags for each rifle and 6 mags for each pistol is more than enough:

Beginners Doomsday Prepper List:

- A pair of AR-15's either the same config simply for familiarity and parts back up or set one up for mid to long range and the other for short range combat.

- A pair of shotguns

- A full size .45 acp either 1911 or Sig220 or CZ 97B

- A Pair of 9mm pistol in compact or sub compact form from Glock 19 or CZ Rami or anything smaller.

-a take down bow with extra string, limbs and arrows.

- a long range rifle for hunting and sniping.

-water

-fuel

-seeds

- food

- medical supplies

-batteries

-alternative power sources like crank generators, solar panels or something

- optics

- radios

-blades and tools
>>
>>29401385
>>29401414
Magpul wont answer you for that qty

Go for a top level distributor
>>
>>29401860
I am buying them to sell not use like when either the next super butthurt happens like sandy vagina or sit on them if they ever get banned
>>
>>29401907
alright thanks for the info do you know any?
>>
>>29401934
Ive only ever worked with http://www.tacticalgeardistributors.com/

They may require you to "have a store" so if I were you id incorp an llc (like $90) and throw up a website saying "coming soon" and then boom youre an online retailer.

These guys offer free shipping and their prices arent bad. I think last time I ordered it was around $10 shipped per pmag
>>
>>29401716
May as well be, they could have survived on mags alone but they don't have to
>>
>>29401860
It's election season anon
>>
If you are wanting to get 5
-round or more sensible 2-round magazines I could almost understand but I don't see why you need that many high capacity clips. That just seems crazy and dangerous? Are you trying to outfit a groupof terrorists or something?
>>
File: 1412912132795.jpg (12KB, 280x272px) Image search: [Google]
1412912132795.jpg
12KB, 280x272px
>>29402065
>>
>>29401365
>couple hundred pmags
Pmags are poorfag shit. If you want to spend $1000+ on AR mags talk to Lancer.
>100 or so steel AK mags
Importers bring them in
>50 or so glock 17 and p226 mags
GL9 talk to a magpul distributor,
Glock mags talk to Glock,
ETS mags talk to ETS,
P226 mags lol good luck

I hope you aren't stocking up for a ban, it's not happening.
>>
>>29402563

what makes you say that?
>>
>>29402563
during sandy vag pmags got up to $50 I don't care if they are poor fag people will buy them.

I am buying them for selling during future panic buys
>>
>>29403442

good luck. there is such a surplus right now that people have been stocking up on cheap mags like crazy. fucking PSA has had $8 mags for weeks now and no sign of selling out.

I think people won't lose their shit as bad as The Panic.
>>
>>29401365
Now is the time to invest for the next great scare. I made so much money when President Obama was elected selling accessories at 4 and 5 times what they cost me.
I have invested almost $40,000 in shit and am sitting here rubbing my hands together thinking about maybe turning that in a couple hundred grand when Hillary becomes the first female President. The election os already in the bag with diebold machined counting the votes.
>>
>>29401365
I'm going to europe in a few months and brining back a shit ton of stuff, AK mags are on the list and I can get them for around $3 a piece.
>>
>>29405088
>muslim
>going to europe
im watching you
>>
>>29405108
thats nice, join me and we can blow up an old yugo with my osa
>>
>>29405150
enjoy being v&d
>>
>>29405178
i go back every year kid
>>
>>29405223
i'm joking dude.
>>
>>29405303
regardless i have no fears about the police there, or interpol for that matter, they would thoroughly get rekt unless they came with an army
>>
>>29405323
Are you in one of them sharia zones in England or something? Why would they get rekt? I thought gun laws were pretty tight in Yurop
>>
>>29405385
I have a home in Bosnia, I'm up in the mountains with a single shitty road coming in, the mountains and other passes are all mined, all my neighbors are family and everyone is armed with full autos, rpgs, etc
>>
>>29401365
http://www.sgammo.com/catalog/magsclips

You could call these guys and ask if they wana do a bulk request.
>>
>>29405411
>Bosnian
i hear Bosnian Muslims are pretty bro-tier, Israel supported your people in the civil war
>>
>>29405463
I don't know if all are but in my area we are muslim however we love to drink and party, there have been some bosnian radicals but they are very few and far in between, most come from two small villages and they are universally despised. we just want to drink and be left alone. protip if you need a gun or grenades in europe bosnia is the place to go
>>
>>29405493
I'm sure, but I wouldn't go there unless I had a guide, you can end up in the wrong place real quick in places like that.
>>
>>29405545
thats true but unless you end up in a wahhabi village you're generally perfectly okay, the people there are nice and don't really fuck with anyone because if you fuck with someone they family will come to get revenge on you and they will probably come for your head, pretty much just respect other people and their things and you'll be totally fine, i can't tell you how many times i fell asleep drunk in the middle of the road and woke up just dandy
>>
>>29405580
>sleeping in the middle of the road
fucking slavs i swear
>>
>>29401365
Why do you want so many mags?
>>
>>29405580
>if you fuck with someone they family will come to get revenge on you
peace_through_superior_firepower.jpg
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.